Head transplant

newsweek.com/2016/05/06/first-human-head-transplant-452240.html
Holla Forumsros if this works can we stick hotwheels' head on some huge nigger body for kicks

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/bewxklr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lel

it won't work. even if he survives, he'll still be quadriplegic and possibly go insane from the hormones

How would the seam work? Would he have a line where his white skin was sutured to the black body or would it blend after a while? Would his body slowly turn white or would his head slowly turn black? Would he just have patches?

He will need to take so many drugs that hell die in a few years, 20 tops

what do they mean by this?

Penile (erect) Girth, as opposed to PFG

clyp.it/bewxklr4

t h e s e e d i s p l a n t

o u r m e s s a g e s p r e a d

e m b r a c e o u r d a r k

s e e o u r l i g h t

p r a i s e k e k

r e a l v a p o u r f o r y o u

clyp.it/bewxklr4

cosmic absolute, regular reality

breath of a image/concept, syntony of civilizations

confused descendants of rebel cells

I fly towards the universe, I'll pass through it

if you are a star, show yourself, I will stop

oooh oooh

(X2)

shadilay shadilay my freedom

shadilay shadilay oh no

shadilay shadilay oh dream or reality

shadilay shadilay oh no

(you) fly into my life, no it's not finished

I will stop

set my sails, in the sky or at the bottom of the sea

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

metallic harmony, CONCRETE/REAL REALITY

electronic videoclip, praise of civilizations

confused descendants of rebel cells

I fly towards the universe, I'll pass through it

if you are a star, show yourself, I will stop

oooh oooh

(X2)

shadilay shadilay my freedom

shadilay shadilay oh no

shadilay shadilay oh dream or reality

shadilay shadilay oh no

(you) fly into my life, no it's not finished

I will stop

set my sails, in the sky or at the bottom of the sea

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

Was good time

please go away

What concerns me is that they don't mention the donor of the body, despite the procedure requiring him alive.

sides -> orbit

I assume they'd use someone who was brain-dead.

We can turn him into a living meme god!

His new body

in Russia, transplant finds you

They do mention it, and it's someone brain-dead as the other guy said.

Yeah, sounds legit.

So Trump then.

Aren't they planning on doing this procedure soon in china on a disabled guy?

No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
The human race was not meant to do this
No
No
No
No
No
No
This is actual degeneracy
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No

could this give me tits and a vagina?

yes

resistance is futile

you'd still be a man head on a woman body, like a lego figurine

who cares nigga i'd have tits and a vajania

Stay salty cuck

Wouldn't the chromosome difference cause the head to reject the body?

It dont matter
Tits and vagina

it does matter if you can't touch them because your head doesn't like the body

Of course i can touch them, i have arms
And a body with tits and vagina

Are you saying that his head is a faggot?

That'd be really cool to see. Lets do it ASAP

What would happen if you put an old head on a young body?

Actually, you’d most likely be paralysed from the neck down after the operation. Even if everything worked perfectly, you’d still spend months upon months to regain full control of your body, and spend the rest of your life on medications to make sure the new body wouldn’t reject your head.

Don't matter

Is hotweels' neck even normal sized
If we transplanted his head onto an actual toddler would he be able to grow up

Or, we could clone him, alter his his DNA so that the cloned version grew up healthy, and then transplant the brain over to the new body.

Too bad Jim had him killed… Maybe we can find some of Hotwheels DNA and still make a clone?

That's not how it works with other organs, and I don't see why it would be fundamentally different here.

Extended lifespan. Which is what this procedure will surely be used for. Instead of turning me into a qt loli like I always wanted, it will just be used to make rich people immortal.

I've heard the doctor argue that the chances of preventing paralysis are increased by the fact that the procedure happens under controlled circumstances, made specifically to give the best chance of actual healing. This is as opposed to most spinal cord issues, where someone faces an injury, which is obviously not controlled and much more messy.

dementia is inevitable past a certain age, you may be able to change your body but you can't stop your mind from rotting away.
At least not yet.

Maybe, but it's not like that's what's killing everybody. Some people might be fucked anyway, but a lot of people could extend their lifespan substantially.

the guy has a harem of philippinas and used to own an imageboard his dementia can't get any worse

The road to immortality is to cut and paste, or copy, your mental neural map onto artificial hardware.
An artificial brain, so to speak.

There's a number of problems with this.
First of all, the technology needed to make an artificial brain is alien tier, we can't come ever close to it, and we'll probably nuke ourselves into the stone age like the stupid apes that we are before we even reach the beginning of that kind of technological advancement.

Second, this is a complicated form of "immortality".
If you copy your brain onto an artificial support, you are literally making a copy of yourself onto that hardware, you've split in two, with the second you being digital.
You, as of the person in flesh and blood, are fucked, basically you resign to the idea that you as the original person is going to die, and only a copy of you will life forever, transferring from hardware to new hardware (assuming he can transfer, and doesn't have to copy and past himself, repeating the cycle of death in a sort of strange artificial buddhist reincarnation cycle).

Andother possibility is to slowly replace parts of your brain with artificial alternatives as your organic components fail, going from human, to cyborg, to eventually straight up just a robot when you've got no organic parts left as they've all decayed to the point of not being usable anymore.
This is probably the most "natural" road i guess, as our body already does it by itself, it replaces dead cells constantly as we grow up, so essentially you would be doing the same natural process but by using artificial material instead.

Oh, i wouldn't have a problem with it.
As far as i'm concerned we are, in our natural state, biological machines with built in planned obsolescence, we're designed to replace our dead cells as we grow in size to our apex, and then slowly decay until we're erased, to give space on this earth for the next iteration, and our biological components are then recycled by the environment.

Replacing the shit off your body that is failing with artificial shit isn't really that far off from our natural state, it's just more efficient and long term.
It's sorta how you can kill an animal with your bare hands to feed yourself, but you can also make a spear and do it more efficiently and feed you and your entire tribe with less effort, it's "artificial", but it's basically not, you're just using your intellect to make life easier for yourself.

But it's inevitable, for the general public, to present phylosophical, ethical and moral issues with this.
To the eyes of the average person, there's a very distinct separation from man and machine, the more "artificial" you become, the more alienated they'll be.

It doesn't have to be complicated, but it will be, there's no way to avoid these kind of issues, our entire species has trained itself to see the idea of "man" a certain way.
You'd have to re-train them into having a different perspective on what mankind is (and what it can become).

Alright you sperglords, if there really is 150+ people most of whom are doctors participating in this, they clearly believe it could work meaning this is a possibility.

Stop acting like you know it all and just enjoy the ride.

Suck my dick