Halp with my cousin

So, something happened today, my cousin (grill ofc) was just coming out of the shower where I live, so she comes downstair and start messing with me. She had no panties, she lift her skirt im like wtf why'd you do that, Ofc she keep doing it, few moment later she's sitting wiht her pussy exposed. First thing she does is ask me if I want to touch it and say : I wont tell my mom nor my dad. What the fuck do i do

I believe having sex with your cousin is illegal and shouldn't be discussed on Holla Forums. See sticky thread.

By what should I do, I mean should I tell her parents?

How many times removed is she?
:^)

DO IT YOU PUSSY

She's my cousins means that she got same grandparents as me.

U don't understand dude. She's like 3rd grade, nine fucking years old

Run for your life and don't look back man.

Call Hillary and turn yourself in right now. You're a rapist and only she can get you the help you need.

OP is a 16 year old 4cuck. I would do whatever to get my sister to fuck me.

You need to seduce her mother. It's the only way out.

If you don't get caught and you or her don't tell no one then it's like it never happened, and really who's to say it did? you? your cousin?
stop being a beta and just do what you want
you're not going to get anywhere in life if your first impulse is to go ask someone what should

Just do it you sperg, live for once in your life and dive in

If she's that sexually forward at age 9, it's a fair bet she's already being molested. Compliment her, gain her confidence, ask her where she learned about sex, and then turn her dad in to the cops. Fucking pedophiles should be shot.

This, except the cuckery about pedophiles

you must fuck

This is pedo bait and (maybe) one hell of a derail

user who has no sister detected

Pedo detected

sounds like you're dealing with a 40 r old milf in need of the d. is she wearing pigtails and a clown mouth?