Would-Be Terrorist Turned Himself into Police

I've been dismissive of the "Pulse was a False Flag" for the most part, but now this has happened.

The real truth of the story was released to a former Los Angeles County prosecutor who works for Get Off the BS by two Santa Monica police officers that have been issued gag orders under threat of Federal prosecution for talking further talking about the incident.

According to two department sources, Howell called the Santa Monica police on Sunday morning claiming that he needed protection from the CIA. Howell further elaborated to the dispatcher stating that he “had been set up by the CIA – they are going to kill me.”

According to Howell, he was in LA to meet with another person in a collaborated attack on the gay communities in both Florida and Los Angeles.

Howell additionally stated that, “everything has gone south. Dan was gone when I got here. They killed the leader of the Florida attack this morning. They are going to kill me. I need protection.”

According to sources within the police department’s investigation Howell indicated to officers who first made contact with him that Howell claimed he was one of five people involved in a planned Sunday attack on both the east and west coasts.

Howell stated that he was suppose to “hook up” late Saturday night with his contact in LA who was suppose to have more weapons and chemicals to mix with the Tannerite he was in possession of.

“When I got here, Dan was gone. I went to his apartment and he had cleared out….I tried calling him but he never answered me,” said Howell.

When questioned about the other four people involved in the plot, Howell was only familiar with the first names of three of the alleged suspects, naming his contact in LA – Dan and two of the three contacts in Florida, Omar and Brandy

Speaking of the suspect killed in the Pulse Bar massacre in Florida, Howell stated, “Omar was not suppose to be killed. They lied to us – Omar and Brandy were suppose to get away.”

When Howell was questioned about how he and his conspirators knew each other, he said that,

“We were all familiar with each other through an online fundamental Islamic knowledge seminary course[1] – we were recruited through the course and trained together at a camp in Virginia – we were taught how to shoot and make bombs – everyone knew their part – something went wrong….”

Before the officers could further question Howell, agents working for the Los Angeles office of the FBI quickly swept in and took over the case. Santa Monica detectives were never allowed to talk with Howell.

In summary, it appears that Howell was on his way to “hook up” with another conspirator (Dan) to set off explosives and shoot people at the gay pride parade in Hollywood California on Sunday.

Finding his contact missing when he got to LA and having heard that Omar Matteen had been killed by a FBI SWAT teem in Orlando, Howell determined he had been double crossed by the CIA and feared for his own life.

archive.is/OKDfR

getoffthebs.com/five-suspects-involved-in-planned-attacks/

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/6397586.html
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/77961218
youtu.be/Ep7FWnbAaCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMPING BECAUSE IF LEGITIMATE THIS IS USS LIBERTY TIER FAILED FALSE-FLAG

THEY KNOW

Bump. Holy shit.

SPREAD THIS EVERY WAY
SO MUCH CRAZY SHIT HAS HAPPENED TODAY

Holla Forums DEFCON 1

Okay here's what I don't get, say we believe it, and the CIA recruited 5 dickheads through a jihadi site and trained them, firstly why did this guy join up when clearly white, secondly why would they do this anyway? How does it benefit the usa or the elites? How could it benefit them?

Say that there is a Jihadi attack on US soil that makes the terror-denying admin look really bad. How do you neutralize it? Load up a white agents car with guns and have him turn himself in. Now the attack is endemic of systematic male privilege etc, american hate culture, not Islamic terror.

It doesn't

You mean HAPCON 2.

bump

Can someone explain to me why kids (anyone under 30) are so easy to manipulate? Jesus fucking Christ are they that desperate for money or do they want to live out their Jason Bourne fantasy? How in the fuck do they get involved with the CIA? Fuck!

So who's the 5th person?

WHY THE FUCK WOULD THE POLICE TURN HIM OVER AFTER LEARNING ALL THIS
WHY WOULD YOU BETRAY YOUR COUNTRY LIKE THAT
YOU LEARN THAT PEOPLE IN POSITIONS OF POWER HIGHER THAN YOU ARE KILLING YOUR COUNTRYMEN AND YOU JUST HAND THEM THE WITNESS WHO CAN CORROBORATE THESE CLAIMS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This alone shows that this fucker was a CIA agent.

Phony war on terror to further the surveillance state. Making it ISIS to support the pretext for military actions in Syria and Iraq. (And it's all paid by tax/debt.) LGBT push (victims). Taking away guns.

These are all agendas of the elites and happens to be featured in this single event.

Because these normie cops could lose their careers, their families, possibly their lives.

They are intimidated by a higher up to hand over a guy who admits he was going to kill Americans. It's really not that hard to imagine them doing it.

Wew lads

i seriously couldn't handle being a cop
i would see corruption and not be able to keep my mouth shut and end up dead

Two simple questions:
How did this story get out &
Who benefits from a sizable segment of the population knowing about false flags?

Devil's advocate here, hypothetically what good does leaving breadcrumbs have?

They want to push gun control ASAP, they are ready to do everything in order to get Americans to accept a gun grab.

Having a bunch of kids into foster care because the government loves breaking up families who end up abused, alone and usually trying to cope with that through substance abuse makes for an easily manipulated human. Add to it the marxist brainwashing camps that are modern schools, which teaches kids to follow whatever they are told, and you have this kind of mess.

Hmm indeed. I'm not sure what could be gained by the establishment if they purposefully released this.

The story here seems plausible.. Very plausible…

Something happened with Orlando.. Maybe he jumped the gun. Maybe he attacked a non sanctioned target… Something happened that made them bail on the second operation… And by keks light that one fag managed to turn himself in before his loose end was tied up for him or maybe they planned that he would go ahead with it anyway even with his handler upping and leaving. It definitely reads very much like a legitimate failed op.

Why would the false flag Muslims attacking fags? It would go against the narrative right? Maybe they were counting on the fags embracing their gay 'love not hate' bullshit in response instead of flocking to gun stores.

So does this mean there is an internal war between the fbi and cia? Or are they in the same pocket? It seems the fib acted unusually fast on this. You'd thinknthe cia would try to get him first since he claimed it was cia who recruited him.

I'm told the FBI and CIA, while technically supposed to be on the same side, has an ear-biting, shin-kicking, face-spitting rivalry the likes of which doesn't exist in sports. As in they sometimes intentionally fuck eachother over.

This could be as bad as it sounds, or it could be the FBI seeing an opportunity to connect him to the ongoing Clinton investigation.

As a LEGALLY immigrant in the USA, this country is fucked.

This story got out because the normie cops told the media. They are not controlled like the CIA/FBI are.

Most of the population of the USA doesn't know shit about false flags because of the bullshit history they learned in K-12 school. False flags have been happening since humans existed. In my case, I just did the bullshit work to get good grades so no one would bug my ass while I focused on what I enjoyed the most. Then I got redpilled and educated myself through the internet and learned all the truths they will never tell you in school.

Ok. So my next question is this. Do we pick a side and help one? With our memes we probably could seriously mess with one of them or just let them kill each other?

we stay away from alphabets tbh, lulz or avoid is usually the mantra

I don't know where we stand with the FBI, but it's pretty common knowledge that if something unredeemably shitty happened, it was probably the CIA.

What I've been hearing is they both have internal rifts also. With the FBI having a large portion of guys that are all but openly mutinying. And the CIA being mostly shitheads but still having a rift within it. And the two of them also have a long history of fucking each other over to compete for funding.

No way to know for sure what is going on. Like you said FBI could be doing the right thing or they could be covering for the CIA.

Gotcha

They both need to burn tbh fam

Yeah. Total tossup.

Though I would love to see the FBI incriminate Hillary through his testimony and crash CIA WITH NO SURVIVORS.

They can't even control their pawns properly. They are weaker than they are letting on and scared of losing control.

I am venturing to guess they are going to become like a cornered animal and lash out with their crude brainwashed victims as time rolls on.

It's the alt right cancer metasticizing. Only a matter of time before "we" are having meetups and discussing ways to clean up "our" image.

Anyone wanna report for a Sticky request? It seems disingenuous to request my own thread repeatedly, but this could be the most important thing on the board right now. Maybe.

Dunno, this month has seen a sort of impromptu 'most important shit at the moment' contest. Happening fever is high.

Yeah, we're setting Happening records. Between the election, Brexit, Pulse and everything surrounding it, the Clinton investigation as its own issue separate of the election, and I'm sure plenty I've forgotten already.

We're in a perfect maelstrom of Happening.

HOT HOT HOT

#worldrefugeeday is currently trending on Twitter. Now we must subvert it.
Organize here:
8ch.net/pol/res/6397586.html

Get recruits here:
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/77961218

(If true)They (presumably the CIA )must really fucking hate Obammy to go to those lengths to humiliate him. What do you and I care about some aids carrying faggots getting made into Swiss cheese? Anything that kills the liberal agenda is fine by me. My belief is that the secret societys are at war with each other. New gods are being created while old ones are fighting for control. We are just caught in the middle.

There is a Deep State Civil War going on

Maybe we should search out these honeypots and enroll in them and see if any us attempt to be recruited.

Idk user.. The kikes are well known for making bad calls especially when they have already stoked the fire against them. I think it entirely plausible that this event was intended to get the fags and liberals to rally around 'love not hate, its not the muslims.. We need MORE diversity'. I'd put good shekels they didn't intend on the faggots running to buy assault scaries

Kek seems to agree

God damn it summer faggots

Its really simple.
Everyone wants to feel special.
That's really all there is to it.
You see this in a more benign way on tumblr and twitter with everyone trying to show how oppressed they are and shit like that.

Listen, there is more than just physical condition reasons that the military branches hang around highschools.
You can tell a group of 18 year old men that they can do anything and that they will never die.

And lastly, everybody thinks they're the big god damn hero in their own personal story.

This happens in every country where there are multiple secret police type organizations. In fact, the Soviet bloc countries used to intentionally set such a system up, so that each acted as a check on the others power, so that neither would be able to mount a successful coup against the Party.

The one that looks to be currently weaker, always. The only power capable of keeping either of them somewhat in check is the other one. The worst case scenario is one of those effectively over-the-law orgs smashing its competition and becoming sovereign, as that would mean total 1984. It's happening, fam.

The company is an nuisance wherever it's operations are found.

Bump

I hear it was the FBI and not the CIA.

bumpbump

From reading that article, Howell never gave evidence that one of his supposed contacts were CIA. He only connected the dot to the CIA because his friend disappeared and he only heard Omar died.

But wouldn't it be the FBI instead since they have a bigger track record of doing domestic set ups?

Okay, and what do you think he meant when he said he thought "They'd let Omar live"? Howell really should have given more information to them or at least written testimony, come on. There's no way in this day and age someone could escape willy-nilly from public video surveillance.

Howell said LA or wherever and Orlando would happen both in parades, was there going to be a parade the next morning in Orlando? I don't understand OP's article, but if there really was a connection between him and Orlando, there must have been something indeed hidden from the public eye that the government doesn't want let out (which is what the article says at the end).

BUMP

How blue pilled on the Jews/Israel/Zionism are you?

Exactly

Elaborate please.

"Shared values of freedom and diversity"
-bibi
Isn't Israel sterilizing blacks? What about gaza? Further, if Israel is so opposed to Isis, why do they suddenly not want to interfere directly? They had no problem in Lebanon, etc.

someone tl'dr this. Saw this on at least 3 websites and all of them had huge spam posts like OP

Read, you lazy nigger.

youtu.be/Ep7FWnbAaCI

Snowden was a CIA (kosher) asset sent in to fuck with the NSA (military).

Red team vs blue team. Bloods vs. Crips.

The stupid cop didn't believe me when I told him MI6 was observing his coke dealing, not the RCMP.

Did he get caught?