DYSNOMIA BAN THESE PEDOS RIGHT FUCKIG NOW

IM DONE WITH THIS SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He can't, they use VPNs

Honestly, I don't give a fuck at this point. I only cared when they had a sticky

you have to go back

Sorry guys, been trying to muster up a fuck to give but can't pull it off. Maybe later. I'm sure one of you fags got Jim on speed dial, give him a call. I hear he's got fuck to spare.

dont like it? LEAVEā€¦. BYE
moralfaggot

just hide the threads if you don't like it

We need another liberalchan to send them back to

salty pedo degenerates

>>6398609

That's one dam fine screen cap my lad.

t. the actual pedo spammer

CALL THE POLICE

thx

It's librechan, not liberalchan, you dumb fuck.

Sure, where are Holla Forums's servers? I'll look up the local police and give them a call.

8ch.net/log.php?board=b
Don't go full retard.
Congrats on making the 15th thread about this
I can see your getting very efficient at it

Sure it worked for SJW

ITT: TRIGGERED NORMALFAGS

Reddit is down the hall and to the right.

>>>/Reddit/

wow fuck, Holla Forums really went downhill

like i cared about the site anyway

Oh yeah?
Here some little pussy for you, bitch!

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

What makes it even worse is these pedos are responsible for all the normalfaggotry and most of the spam on Holla Forums.

I once believed that pedos were the canary, until I realized they were the gas leak.

turd

slow developer

High quality bantz. You should fucking kill yourself.

It all makes sense now.

Is everyone here trying to make this look like a halfchan thread on purpose?
I really hope so.

Dysnomia is a paedophile himself!

(USER LOST HIS VIRGINITY FOR THIS POST)

All the anti-pedos are underage, eurocucks, or ethnics I've decided

Basically this. The drama on this ib in general is like a car wreck it's horrifying but I can't really look away from it. (Not that its necessarily all unjustified) the downward spiral has begun for Holla Forums I don't think there's any leaving it at this point. This is most entertaining board left on this site and its got way too much drama.

Some of the people on this site take ibs way way to seriously in the wrong ways. (not I'll add intresting posts and OC, but instead ILL SPERG OUT). Holla Forums and Holla Forums are dead. This and Holla Forums are the only okay boards left in the top 10, the users chose this path when they wanted so much circlejerking and refused to leave any of the top boards and spread out around the site. Infinite boards dosen't do much when the community dosen't embrace it.

And now its the quiet ride into the night while the site gets 1000s of posts daily of shill/int*/reddit/4chan/ etc. for people who can't hang out on an imageboard and scroll past what they don't like. The community chose this fate, what escaping it is there?

Daily reminder its not dysnomias fault the sites on the cycle its on. Friendly reminder that dysnomia didn't start the fire, he walked into it.

Laura B thread?

bum!p

It's a honeypot!

Don't leave.

RIP shadow

RIP polynesia

I still miss you, friend