Some faggot just tried to kill the God Emperor!

Some faggot just tried to kill the God Emperor!

bigstory.ap.org/article/06e5955c55a94a8bbb142adeca597213/authorities-man-vegas-rally-said-he-wanted-kill-trump

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DeVoY
archive.is/DeVoY
twitter.com/Guyinapanda5uit/status/744986625713704960
twitter.com/RindelsAP/status/744984459993178112
bigstory.ap.org/article/06e5955c55a94a8bbb142adeca597213/authorities-man-vegas-rally-said-he-wanted-kill-trump
archive.is/RWylm
archive.is/wvDrS
8ch.net/pol/res/6397586.html
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/77954181
archive.is/SEIOB
youtu.be/1hMKRcajYPA?t=4m18s
mechtechsys.com/
newfrontierarmory.com/shop/c-9-stripped-billet-lower-receiver-glock-mags-blems/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/
archive.is/vo5W8
newschannel10.com/story/32264796/reports-man-who-grabbed-gun-at-trump-rally-wanted-to-kill-him
archive.is/ssL61
chron.com/news/crime/article/The-Latest-No-bail-for-man-accused-of-trying-to-8314027.php
archive.is/yLVzw
archive.is/Hixjb
deseretnews.com/article/765687493/Bail-denied-for-UK-man-accused-of-trying-to-kill-Trump.html
archive.is/zgG7w
radicalfirearms.com/product-p/fu10.5-12.7x42-9fhr.htm
archive.is/IGMYx
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=_3yAulC10qI
archive.is/kXQd8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Physik
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/21/briton-accused-of-trying-to-kill-donald-trump-was-a-robot-wars-o/
archive.is/lCXZ9
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dad-brit-who-tried-assassinate-8245296
archive.is/J4svt
archive.is/yxGbt
archive.is/uutiL
twitter.com/itsomarsito/status/739646336992055296
archive.is/uz8BS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sounds like a typical bernout

looks like one, too.

Why don't you faggots ever archive? If they decide to cover up something by changing the article, you'd be fucked.

archive.is/DeVoY

That said, I wonder how the media will spin this shit.

WTF
At least it wasnt a trained professional, this guy has no chance.

archive.is/DeVoY

That's a vacant leftist stare if I ever saw one. I hope they actually charge him with trying to shoot Trump instead of some reduced bullshit charge.

He tried to assassinate a political candidate by stealing a cop's gun. that's probably like 20 felonies alone in that one act.

Stupid faggot probably has never handled a gun in his life. He'd be another Oy vey, the gun flew back and bruised me in my face. I have PTSD!

The media has been allowed to misrepresent Trump very dangerously with no consequences. Just like the caused the Ferguson riots.

lmao
m
a
o

That cop on the left looks fucking pissed.

you're the one who wants an archive

stop complaining

if -→ YOU want an archive, -→ YOU do it yourself

are you a child? you do the same thing that women do. try to shame someone into behaving the way you want them to.

knock it off and grow up.

5 to 10 years in the us negrotentiary will do him a cornhole of good

probably the one the kid tried to steal the gun from.

If it was the chick cop he would have gotten it.

In Nevada/California it's all Mexican'ts.

Calm down, rabbi.

it's trump's fault for creating a toxic atmosphere of violence and intolerance

You realize that you help everyone if you archive right, it isn't just some senseless action that people are trying to emote you into doing.

So now we got our first assassination attempt, I wonder how this will affect public opinion, and to which degree the media will pretend it never happened.

There is no limit to the stupidity of a Bern-out.

I hate having to archive too and I hate when they tell you to archive but don't do it themselves. BUT that user is using logic, not shaming. He has a good point. Read what he said.

>archive.is/DeVoY

Are you stupid or are you blind? I archived he same time I told him to do it for future reference. Now gas yourself already Goldstein. And stop typing like a reddit autist.

second, actually

I can see them saying this since they've been saying this for a long while now. We should honestly push back and tell them they are giving us an excuse to act out then.

I wonder if they will acknowledge this as one? This will only help Trump thankfully.

Thank you based user for correcting the sins of faggot OP.

I don't think he was armed though.

Are guns not allowed into his rally?

Found the apple faggot.

time for some
cultural enrichment

Pipe down you over-confident newfag shithead. That's what we do here.

yes he was

Well yeah, but that guy had no weapon and made the bullshit "I just wanted to steal the podium" excuse. This faggot admitted he was trying to stump the Trump, so while I'd still personally consider the attemp you posted an assassination attempt, our greatest allies in the media can use a bullshit excuse, that isn't really possible here.

see

It's interesting psychologically. You don't see this type of behavior from those of us on the right against leftists (yet anyway), I wonder what the differences are between those on the left vs those on the right.

Well shit, but in any event, they claim he didn't have a weapon, this faggot tried to grab a weapon.

What a scrawny faggot.

Your nose is showing, Ezekiel.

He was probably trying to imitate that video of that asian guy getting stabbed on stage too in hopes of some glory or eternal fame. These fuckers disgust me.

I don't know, man. Seems like some people really fall for the Trump is Hitler thing and become radicalized. I am sure I could get radicalized as well. Media is totally irresponsible and will have no consequences for it.

The Christian White Male was rumored to have screamed "Praise Jesus! Stop abortions! Death to those who insult Bernie!"

The people on the right (for the most part, fuck the cucks) are forward thinking people. If they don't have jobs or family to worry about, they understand at the very least actions have consequences. The leftists wouldn't be leftists if they could process consequences.

The leftists are fighting an eternal battle against reality and people's natural instincts. They can't afford to allow any cracks in their cultural domination or nature will take its course. Many of us on the right think it's the other way around, but we don't see behind the scenes.

That's not it. I mean by any respective measure everyone here is considered "radicalized" compared to normal sheep, and I doubt the leftists can even fathom the depths of our hatred towards them, but still you don't see this type of behavior on our side.

Is it more of a calculated "waiting" for the right time? I'm not sure.

And when they do give in to those urges they act out like this. I hope this little faggots gets charged. If not, leftists need to be put back in line.

That's certainly possible, it's clear leftists are short-term muh feels impulse thinkers, those of us on the right are more long-term strategic thinkers.

So that faggot threw away his entire life because they think they're in a war? I don't think they even understand what's coming.

People on the left act by pure emotion, they can't control them. People on the right usually are able to control their emotions and will weight the consequences before committing an act.

If that's the case then he's not entirely wrong. It's just that they declared the war first.

to be that hardcore of a leftist you have to essentially completely ignore reality. When we say leftism is a mental disorder, we aren't kidding.

a try implies he came anywhere close to killing him

Yea but we're not immune from emotion either, but our side seems to better constrain ourselves from acting on it. So I suppose the real question is, what would it take to open that box?

Even female cops have good holsters and this guy just learned how to shoot a gun a few days ago. He wouldn't figure it out in time.

Why didn't he just bring his own, to poor to afford anything? Trump security is good enough to stop would be assassins? I have the feeling this is the first of many.

Wasn't therre some shit about Trump wearing a bulletproof vest when holding rallies?

That and he packs heat. I'm honestly expecting Trump to smoke a nigger one of these rallies.

אני תוהה מי עומד מאחורי זה …

I've been praying to Kek for this very thing.

here is your (You)

This is the second of the campaign. And considering Trump's high profile worldwide, starting in the 80s, I'd assume he has had other attempts on his life through various means.

You, rabbi, you're the one who was behind it.

Do you even google translate?

Me too user.

we're going to get to see either Trump or the SS smoke some #blacklies nigger on live TV

sorry for sperg tier video

How fucking dope would that shit be?

You cheeky fucker, user.

Feel free to add captions for teh lulz.

Is that a JEBhead?

Its a good thing the left is so anti-2A.

A fucking britbong. Jeez guys.

How will the media spin this? The kid was a FUCKING WHITE MALE so they won't be running to defend him anytime soon

Shit, forgot to remove the watermark.

we got a live one lads

Shit, he's a regular operator with all that experience.

The first could be handwaved by people that he just was rushing the stage to steal the mic. This can't be

Man arrested at Trump rally had
UK driver's license
, visited Vegas gun range the day before and practiced, according to federal complaint.

no wonder they want to pass anti gun laws. they can't control themselves. they want a big brother government to discipline them.

too excited and I didn't crop the screenshot

sauce nigger

twitter.com/Guyinapanda5uit/status/744986625713704960

Second.

This.

driving a couple hundred hours an popping off a few rounds is a lot of effort in their eyes. shocking that they can't even turn out to vote in primaries.

the first can be played off for any number of things. he never admitted to trying to kill/attack Trump as far as I recall.

It's a fucking Limey to. Can't trust any of those Euro motherfuckers.

I need to calm the fuck down

twitter.com/RindelsAP/status/744984459993178112

Yeah, these are the same fucks that want to start a grassroots political movement but can't even name any local politicians.

And I said 2nd attempt because it sounds cooler.

thanks. more fucking ammo. fucking foreigners are coming to the Burgerland to kill trump.

I wish he had gotten a shot off, just wildly in the air. It would have been better for the cameras

1 less vote for remain?

He's got that inbred English look to him. Ugly, scrawny, pale.

ILLEGALS COMING HERE TO DO CRIME

>his poll numbers go up again

CNN interview with the assassin when?

He's lucky he got to leave the rally on two feet.

Grabbing a cop's weapon usually ends badly for an assailant.

such is white privilege, user

mk ultra

He is from the UK so he is prob a muslime. >Another religion of peace coverup incoming.

The cop probably just put one hand around his scrawny chicken neck and choked him out.

most white mudslime converts I've seen grow beards to try and fit in and show they're legit.

I'm out until I calm down. been fucking shit up left right and sideways.

Archive fucking everything, especially platforms that notoriously get shut down like twitter.

archive.is/RWylm

Only law enforcement.

archive.is/wvDrS

Didn't this guy know that Trump is down in some poll? He is practically out of the race!

Anybody want to help subvert the #worldrefugeeday hashtag?

Get in here!
8ch.net/pol/res/6397586.html

Poor Little Bernie Cuck

4/pol/ thread
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/77954181

kek I thought that was a shoop of bernard for a minute.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Hang yourself faggot

Speaking of which, does anyone have a link to the anti trump violence video or any other videos showing anti trump and leftist violence over the last year?

Correct. That's why the right loses over and over and over again. The "right" has been exceedingly well trained.

Just take a look at that thread about the Muslims raping a girl up in Idaho. Lots of doxing, signal boosting, "exposing". Yet, the Muslim is alive. His family's home still stands. The police and prosecutor who have done nothing continue to exist.

The modern American "right" loves managing subhumans because they refuse to surrender the subhuman's capacity to consume and absorb debt. No matter how much inaction the law enforcement and legal system [which allows mass rape and murder of Whites because they profit from it] partake in, they still respect these institutions and grovel before them.

It's incredibly fascinating to see it take place, even on such "radical" websites as 4chan, Holla Forums, and others.

archive.is/SEIOB

He's a mouthy little faggot too.

The best part is, the only prison gang that'd take him in where he is would be the Aryan Brotherhood, but they sure as hell will feed him to the wolves when they find out he tried to kill the man who wants to remove bean.

libshits everyone

There was a rally today? It's not on his website.

This happened on Saturday but is just being reported today.

that was the biggest thing that struck me. they kept shit under wraps until people were at work and less likely to notice. I bet it get no play in evening MSM. not that anything pro Trump ever does.

Great, now I hope Britain stays in the EU. I hope they get fucking shafted by Merkel's strap-on.

The authorities may have kept silent to protect their investigation.

youtu.be/1hMKRcajYPA?t=4m18s pretty sure this is when it happened

The fucker was an illegal. All my keks

Checked and Kek'd.

He planned for an entire year and failed that bad? Fucker must have been completely retarded.

the basic shit didn't even get leaked. the specifics I can understand, but there was nothing in the rally thread or anywhere else unless I missed it. it was kept low key with media being the only ones who knew what happened. and shockingly they didn't say shit about it.

days went by without the public knowing someone had tried to kill a presidential candidate. Trump isn't some shittier, tinfoil assjack who gets him name as a write in. he has the record for republican votes in a primary. shit is fishy as fuck.

He planned to assassinate the God Emperor in a venue swarming with security by GRABBING A GUN OUT OF A COP'S HOLSTER. And never once did it cross his mind that "hey maybe I should develop more muscle mass than a string bean before I try this"

Rambo couldn't pull that shit off yet this noodle-armed niggerfaggot thought he had it in the bag. Libcucks, not even once.

Yeah, it is odd. The armed negro who got arrested in the parking garage at the Houston Trump rally on June 17 was reported immediately.

These new "INBETWEENER" movies are starting to get pretty dark fams.

Trump must not have noticed he tried to grab a gun, and once the ruckus started he probably told him to go home to mommy.

I bet you're right. I just thought is was another faggot protester when I saw that.

Oh, it was a timestamped link.
My mistake.

user, get a mechtech: mechtechsys.com/
Or build a pistol caliber AR from a Glockazine lower: newfrontierarmory.com/shop/c-9-stripped-billet-lower-receiver-glock-mags-blems/

Maybe he failed so bad, no one could tell the diference from the usual protester

The left is literally eating itself out at this point

Trump has the crazies so triggered I'm surprised this hasn't happened more often. But I would like to see the SS hose down some negro/commie/beaner with the latest model submachinegun.

sage for off topic autism

Had that article up because I was going to edit it. I've never gone to /k/ because there are too many faggots who have no idea what they're talking about on it and it triggers me to no end. Saw it leak onto other boards before I ever really knew /k/ existed. An user showed me the wiki after a Holla Forums thread went /k/ and I really should edit shit. There's a lot of good info, but also retarded shit as well.

I have a shorty AK that is my my truck gun and primary home defense firearm. Even have a completely normal looking backpack that it fits in perfect when folded if I need to take it out and about.

I understand the need for pistol caliber carbines But, unless it's a 10mm shooting full power loads, I personally think they're worthless. Other caliber can take advantage of the barrel length, but they're even more boutique than 10mm. SBRed 5.56 or 7.62AK shoots flat enough and hits hard enough out to around 150 yards or so and I got my system down.

This would be the most appropriate gun.

Whooo-eeh this is some next level faggotry

This is true. Could've just appeared to be some string bean scuffling with a cop.

the hmg stg44 "clone" has been discussed at length even here on Holla Forums. ian and the guys at hmg did some great videos on it. a quality firearm, but you can get a high quality equivalent for almost half the price if you don't want to larp a sturmgewehr.

it fell off the radar for me and I didn't realize it had come out

L O W E N E R G Y
O
W

E
N
E
R
G
Y

THAT'S NOT EVEN A FULL BOX OF ROUNDS

T W E N T Y FUCKING ROUNDS THEN WALKS OUT

HE SPENT 5 MINUTES AT THE RANGE HOLY KEK

fucking topkek

Archiving is for the sake of actual archiving, not just preventing ad revenue. There's been OP that posted shit, and it was gone or changed within moments. That's why when you don't archive, you're being retarded.

Leftists view themselves as weeds that need to be pulled.

I fucking missed that the first time around. what the hell is it called when you read the first and last letter of a word and your brain fill it in? I did that shit. bless you user and bless

The English are not inbred. That's simply an anti-white lie with the purpose of promoting miscegenation.

I suggest you do some reading on the topic.

hbdchick.wordpress.com/

Checked

haha holy shit the uk is cucked inside out

Aww yeah i know what you mean you like autoread the word , no idea what it's called tho

British national confirmed.

archive.is/vo5W8

Trump is going to get fucked over so badly if he gets elected president.

kill yourself Holla Forums
your commie kike has been btfo and all of the skekels you donated to will go to killary

Look at that nose lads.

The right can't win because the government picked a side decades ago.

People fought back during the 60's and all it did was give the government license to use force to further leftwing agendas.

Seriously, what do you think would happen if that muslim family was killed by some white, gun-carrying, trump hat wearing good-ole-boy?

Allas, you either already know this or you would go do it yourself if you believed that it would lead to something good.

whatever do you mean?

It's pretty sad when they've even got chink animators on the other side of the planet laughing at them.

Sauce on pic?

Look up "Taiwanese Animators Trump" on jewtube.

So fight the government.

I get that everyone's frustrated, but at a certain point you need to stop posting. I'm not any different. I'm not special. I could certainly be considered a hypocrite.

But it comes to the point where all you're doing is saying "the media/police/military" would stop me. Okay. Then just accept that you aren't willing to kill or die for what you believe in – which means you don't really believe in it.

If you won't kill the Muslims because you won't fight the government/media/military, then just take the loss and accept your defeat. There's really not much more to it.

nice dubs
I fucking love those slanty eyed fucks. their vids are god-tier

tomonews
they're taiwanese and have been making election vids. they're fucking gold and hammer home how bernout has been losing.

Holla Forums is still cucked on palemoon and I can't report or filter

Is this what we need to meme Trump into the God-Emperor we need?

Thats not a Jew nose. It doesnt point downward.

are you retarded or a shill?
maybe you're just a nigger

pfft, I would have loved to see him fire off and miss all 15 rounds before getting pumped full of lead by the cops

An ordinary Roman nose? Big deal.

A Jew nose looks like the tip is trying to touch the upper lip. Where do you see that in that pic?

Take a look at the biggest fattest Jew in the world. Ben Stein.

Looky here. A PDF of the official charges against him.

newschannel10.com/story/32264796/reports-man-who-grabbed-gun-at-trump-rally-wanted-to-kill-him

archive.is/ssL61

a #remain /brit/polcuck who had never shot before would be as likely to hit himself as he was to hit Trump.
that's exactly how it would happen too. I love teaching friends/family how to shoot. once they think they have the basics down/know whats going on you have to mess with them.

kike noses aren't always hooked. there are many examples of this. I hope you don't use this as your only metric. you're fooling yourself if you are.

What the fuck are you talking about? I can report and filter without any problem using palemoon.

You're going to have a bad time spotting kikes if you think every goy with a bump in his bridge is a jew.

You might need to go to "Options" on the upper right of 8ch menu and click erase.

I can't and have updated. I couldn't go it when jewsh was btfo and codemonkey started to fix shit. I guess I should do a clean reinstall.

I actually read the article instead of just taking OP's word for it
BRITFAGS EVERY TIME

roman noses are a real thing. it's actually my fetish but thinking someone isn't a kike just because they don't have a hooknose is dangerous lad.

Also if the septum points out below the nostrils themselves. The Jew nose is mostly about curvature.

If you are pointing to the dorsal hump as evidence of Jewishness, you are mistaken. That is a common misconception, but still wrong.

Caesar himself had a rather prominent "bump" on his nose.

HAS THIS FAGGOTS SOCIAL MEDIA SHIT BEEN DISCOVERED YET?

I tried, but clark county doesn't make it easy. xir's name hasn't been released yet either so can't dig social media either.

The Latest: No bail for man accused of trying to kill Trump

chron.com/news/crime/article/The-Latest-No-bail-for-man-accused-of-trying-to-8314027.php

archive.is/yLVzw

A suicidal, illegal alien autist. Oh man.

Yea I think to go under 20 rounds it would have to be a day when I only took one gun to the range, and that gun was a black powder rifle.

I'm honestly surprised that plebbit hasn't venerated this cocksucker yet like they did for Ayylmao the Tomato Tosser and ISIS Lone Wolf DickMassimo. That shit spills into all the sites I visit, and it makes me fucking sick to my stomach. These "people", if you can even call 'em that, are one move of mental gymnastics shy from congratulating a criminal, though given the way they acted during the Quinnspiracy it's honestly not a surprise to me.

What the fuck is wrong with you, faggot? All he did was provide an archive for those of us who didn't want to fill the coffers of the site in OP's link. Just how new are you? I implore any mod or janny looking at this thread to run a check on this guy, he certainly doesn't seem from round here, and his (1) isn't helping in the slightest.

Is that post number what they stamped on your arm in Auschwitz, Shlomo?

Faggots like this cunt need to purged. If not, lynched. If not, publicly ostracized. Never in my life have I seen such animosity towards a single candidate in ANY country. Not even Putin's protestors got to this stage. Imagine if he got his 2012-era backlash back in 1998/9 when he was initially running for election, and multiply it out, and only then will you get a semi-idea of how much hostility Trump has been receiving from all sides.

Fuck off and die, shill. Every single one of your predictions were smashed and proven wrong to the maximum possible degree in the past few months, just because it's the grand final doesn't mean you have to bull up the opposition more so. Just fuck off, kill yourself, whatever.

This is one thing I've been genuinely worried about the entire time. When Trump brushes against swathes of people in the audience signing shit for a good 20 - 30 minutes, it's such an easy opportunity for an assassin to pull something and get away with it. He doesn't do it as much as he did prior to the primaries but the risk is still there, and my heart rate increases in pace a little every time I see him bunched up like that. The fact that this is what this traitorous bastard intended to do only validates my concern.

Not this shit again

Fuck me, if dubs are persuasive, trips are truth, and quads are unquestionable then what the fuck kind of power do quints hold?

Because you're a Contracted Agent of the Government.

I'll say this for anyone listening:

IF YOU EVER WANT TO "TAKE CARE" OF A PROBLEM, DO NOT ANNOUNCE IT, PLAN CAREFULLY, DON'T DISCUSS IT OVER THE PHONE OR IN EARSHOT OF ANYONE YOU HAVEN'T TAKEN PRECAUTIONS TO "DEAL WITH"

This is how smart people operate.
Legally

Hypothetically speaking of course…

Checked

Nah, it's Standard Operation Procedure.
Any (((law firm))) could tell you the same, in dealing with high profile cases.

Cops gun probably wasn't even a Glock. Kek, he'd have no fuck idea what to do after getting it out of the holster.

I was an anti-fud asshole because a lot of them are complete cucks who lobby against african american rifles.
shot my buddy's blackpowder rifle last year.

he now carries daily and has bought a lower

Hey (((Mainstream Media))) we got another one of your "crazed lone white gunmen"! Get this story going! Sure he is a supporter of your ideaologies, but you believe in (((fair and balanced reporting))), right?

………….Media? A-are you there?

Was he trying to impress Jodie Foster or something?

Holla Forums was the other turn friend.

PFFFFHAHAHA
I never even thought of that!
Though odds are that most will just applaud the guy because they know deep down that they don't care about protecting lives with gun control, they just want the guns in the hands of those who will do their dirty work.

leld

This entire sentence is gold.

"An attempt on your gun is an attempt on your life."

That is what every officer has drilled into their heads. This faggot is lucky he wasn't shot dead by that cop.

I hope he enjoys spending the rest of his life in max security

It boggles the mind user.

cops are faggots, faggot

THEY SENT A MEME TO STOP A MEME

An illegal alien tries to kill Trump. No surprise. But a goddamned British illegal? What fucking universe are we in. Kek is just humoring us all at this point

Why didn't that get any coverage?

That's like the Farage assassination attempt with loosening all his wheels, and then the story is over.

Kikkity-kek.

Their memes are weak.

It's called an archive, you turbo faggot:

archive.is/Hixjb

Can't have the goyim getting any sympathy for the next super-Hitler, now can we?

Can't break the narrative that democrats are super peaceful enlightened tolerant demi-gods can we?

Even if someone was tempted to act like this, they would know it would harm their goals because the entire establishment and media would talk about nothing but that for as long as it helped them. So there would be not only no gain, it would harm your goals, and that assumes you're degenerate enough to want to do that in the first place.

So all you see is continual commie violence, because it's all they're capable of.

You cant bullycide faggots on Twitter with an archive, user.

You newfags are pathetic. They'll delete the tweet, and then the evidence of them agreeing that presidential candidate should be murdered is gone. Go back to reddit, you're too stupid to use Holla Forums.

All these people on Twitter cheering this guy on… I don't think I could ever advocate for an assassination. That's some other-worldly shit.

People with low self-esteem and related issues with themselves use left-wing progressive ideology as a means of inflating their sense of well-being.

Every issue the progressives bring up becomes a moral battle or struggle. "Help the poor." "Feed the starving children in Africa." "What about the elderly?" "Free healthcare for the sick and dying." "Gays need your acceptance!" And so on.

It all sounds good and right and anyone who opposes it must be evil and selfish.

They want to be good, righteous people who value themselves, but don't think they actually are. And so, they join a cause that gives them purpose. That's why it's easy for them to attack, while those on the right wing know it's not so simple.

Right-wing sees naivete. Left-wing sees malice.

The Brits and their colonies honestly think they have input in American politics.
This is completely unsurprising given the number of faggots that are voting to stay in the EU.

How fucking full of yourself could you be to even think you could pull that off? Reminds me of that what I think was a Brit cunt who bragged about how she could swipe a gun off a cop's holster and fire the entire thing.

You wouldn't advocate for the assassination of Clinton, or every single jew?

You are really fucking thick.

Archiving is fine but its useless if you dont post a live link along with it. Tell me what the use in distributing archive links is when you dont have the ability to directly spread your message.

You know what they say about people who call other people newfags, right?

don't worry user, I'm still a #cruzmissile. zionists will prevail in American politics.

Any videos of the incident?

Start a thread. I think some people like employers should know that people are advocating for a presidential candidate to be killed.

Anyone who argues against archiving is clearly a shill.

No I just dont make a big deal out of it for some shitty dime a dozen leftist's tweet.

Also, I hope you realize that deleting something does not mean that the FBI or SS can not get a hold of it. Come on, you should know better.

there is no we

If you post a link of someone saying Trump should be killed and don't do an archive, you are shitty Trump supporter and a worse user. Fuck off. You fucked up, admit it and stop acting like a bitch.

Yeah, and reporting it is going to be so easy when the message is erased, retard.

Is that the chick from law and order SVU on the right? The memes are out of control

stop fighting, he won

It looks like @mj_sandford is the same guy

Liberals think life is a movie.

Holy shit he does look like Doomguy

Can we meme Trump+Doomguy 2016?

It's like poetry.

No. I can't dehumanize to that extreme.

Get out.

world's laziest photoshop coming trough…

You faggots should report everyone encouraging this.

That will surely be enough first time practice to accurately hit a man who will be flooded by 8 agents within the first second after you quick draw from someone elses - a police officer's - holster.

Surely all will go well.

How retarded are these people?

Rofl. That wimyn officer could rekt him in a fight.

Seconding, a thread should be made collecting all individuals so they can all be reported en masse.

I didnt even post it, I just think you are making a bigger deal out of this than is necessary. I agree with you in principle, but youre just going full sperg about it. If it were something like an article or valuable information I agree 100% but its just a generic tweet. And its not like not posting an archive means it hasnt been archived. It just means it hasnt been posted here.

Daily reminder that it's illegal to protest at a Trump Rally because the Secret Service protects it.

This guy broke at least 10 laws.

Not to curb your enthusiasm, but I'm rather pleased with the idea of jailing the Clintons for their actual crimes and sending the Jew back to its precious Israel while simultaneously withholding the ridiculous funding they get there on the US's dime.

The former would no doubt end up in a minimal security prison resort. While that isn't ideal, it would severely tarnish their names and likely make it impossible for them to have a shot at the presidency again.

The latter would find themselves in a swamp-and-desert shithole that can't manage to feed their own people with its own clay, and would likely have to turn to the EU even harder to continue to finance their den of thieves. And if they had no means of obtaining US citizenship again, then they effectively become a non-issue until they worm their way back in.

I wonder what ten years without the Jew could do for the United States.

wewlad

Those guys are pretty cool.

(heil'd)

That would never happen. As long as the kike exists, they will always worm their way back into controlling everything. The final solution must happen at all costs.

Never change.

WeW lad

If Bill and Hill go to jail it'll be under a Trump administration. He'll re-open Alcatraz for them.

/r/equesting more of Trump fucking his and our enemies.

If I wasn't a wageslave I'd buy that. But yeah, I certainly carry just a good for cheaper.

Not to mention the faggot was British. If it's not an act of war he is literally a terrorist.

I won't

Provided that such a trial could end before Trump's two terms do, perhaps.

But the Clintons are wealthy, and lawyering is the delicate art of buying time when you're guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Unser Fürher wanted them out of Germany and was sending them to British-owned Palestine and considering Madagascar with the rest.

I want them out of America and they already have a nation to stay in.

If someone had tried to kill Clinton it'd be on every fucking network.

Who's reporting this?

that fucking pic

I'd might get one if I had the extra cash, but I have my fighting gats sorted and I'd rather get ammo or professional training. owning an "stg44" doesn't make my dick hard. plus I'm rusty and need to shoot more.
I do have a recce build I've wanted been dreaming up for about 2 years that I'm finally putting together

I'm still retarded

was meant for

Local news has had nothing all day.

Wouldn't surprise me if they're burying this.

To them this is a sort of game you can call quits on or be saved by the skin of your teeth every time. They dont realize this is the real fucking world, and shit cand and does happen to folks who stick their noses out.

Moat people on the right are at least aware of this, so we dont act out like fucking children

A little more info.

deseretnews.com/article/765687493/Bail-denied-for-UK-man-accused-of-trying-to-kill-Trump.html

archive.is/zgG7w

How can you live in the US illegally while being White?

Eat this, Holla Forums

SHIT. The faggot got banned and had his post removed.

Still was fun while it lasted.

I smell a kike.
KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE

#Remainiacs tbh fam.

Needless to say the BBC over here have buried this story in favour of gushing over something Clinton said, more Jo Cox shit and reporting the current Calais refugee chimpout as a 'power cut'…

FUCKING SCREENSHOTS NIGGER

Game Over libshits

Community responsibility. If you're just hear to increase white noise, leave.

His poll numbers just got ten points higher.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT TRIES TO KILL TRUMP

Archive.is has the live links ON THE ARCHIVE PAGE.

Stop being a nigger.

Christ, calm your tits faggot

I would love America to go full blown isolationist.

yea but clearly he's also in Super Saiyan Mode

A homeless, white, and british illegal immigrant tried to steal a cops gun to shoot a presidential candidate.

Good luck spinning a british man stealing a cops gun against gun owners.

Good luck spinning the sexual and racial angle.

Good luck fighting for open borders now.

Kek

There's no way he could've planned this for an entire year. Almost exactly one year ago Trump announced his campaign (Famous Escalator Ride on June 16, 2015)
He would've had to have known Trump would get incredibly far in the election and nobody would be able to stump him.

Underrated and off by one.

I hope he gets extradited to the UK and receives a public bitch-slapping by Nigel for 3 hours

maybe he is an MKULTRA babby?

Fuck those faggots, I talked with their PR people for over a year waiting, they have no idea what they're doing. Cash cow, then they took the money and ran. Awaiting fallout/lawsuits

also you are 100$ correct, it's like the perfect failure.

Too bad the media will probably never mention this.

It's time

meant % not $ derp

We the people

(((you)) the autist kike

Wow that plus a ruskie suppressor is one of my dream builds, I even envisioned it fitting in a pack with a side folder. do you fondle it user? Do you play it patriotic music?

Also on a other note, I think there is a sore lack of pistol caliber ar at the high end, like 50 caliber. A 50 beowulf works to great efficiency because of the shape of the shell, so much surface area for the gas to push on, it's basically full power out of a 9 inch barrel.

That plus a suppressor and you have 325gr Hugh power loads or massive 500gr subsonic hollow points, and the real pistol brass means that you are feeding semi auto reliably. Essentially a mp5 firing magnum shotgun loads, cool stuff.

radicalfirearms.com/product-p/fu10.5-12.7x42-9fhr.htm

Holy shit I just read it and it's weird as fuck

stray bullet kills a black youth who din du nuffin

Here's one of Bernie.

Stop your shitposting. Nobody gives a shit about your jewwood crapfest.

If it were up to me i'd oven you.

Also

DO NOT STORE YOUR PLANS ON A HARD DRIVE OR SIMILAR MEDIA UNLESS YOU HAVE THE MEANS TO MAKE THE DATA IRRETRIEVABLE

Personally, I write on vellum or tissue paper or something that burns quickly and easily. All I do is set it ablaze, and good luck finding anything.

Umm, Trump announced his candidacy just over a year ago, pretty sure this time last year was the whole Megan Kelly Incident

ayy, he faces up to 10 years in prison.

Idk how much he'll get, especially if it's a beaner judge.

For every attempt the wall grows more powerful

you think Obama will pardon him?

Given what's been reported so far I could see him easily getting 10 years.

what about that woman who got stabbed and shot in UK?

Doubt it. He probably won't serve long, especially if he gets a la raza judge. But, honestly, even in the United Caliphate of Bongistan, I don't think this guy will find a job after this.

T E N F E E T H I G H E R
T
E
N

F
E
E
T

H
I
G
H
E
R

APEX KEK

The Megan Kelly thing was at the first debate in September.

He probably got pissed off cause he
HAS TO GO BACK
Trump's opening volley focused on illegal immigration and trade. Dont think this dopey bong was going to shoot him over bad trade deals.

Oh right, I thought the debate was early but I guess I'm wrong

That would be assassin is a lanky little faggot isn't he.
There was no danger for even if he shot at trump, the bullets would stop mid air being blocked by trumps masculine. aura

WE LOVE OUR POLICE, DON'T WE FOLKS?

Our police are so under appreciated.

that fucking sucks user. I didn't follow it as it wasn't my deal. I got wary of vaporware a long time ago. shit is rampant in the gat blasting world.
fucking vltor bren ten never fucking happening those faggots

.50 and .458 ARs have some big name backing behind them. I got very close to buying a .458SOCOM upper years ago. for me it comes down to practice ammo and flexibility with my raifus.

please don't buy radical firearms. it's low priced for a reason. save your shekels and get something good.

Under rated post

Since he is in he country illegally and no one got hurt, I'd expect a judge to just deport his ass so the tax payers don't have to deal with his shit.

lad
lad…

maybe he thought the cop would just hand him the gun and the crowd would part, applauding him as he executed the evil-doer.

he'd better get raped by a pack of niggers in jail.

Berenstain universe REEE

Well, looks like he started his campaign in June 16, with the comments about Mexicans. Hadn't realized it's been so long.

That's some top-tier legal reasoning you got there user.

No, user, YOU are the faggot.

Well, what are you waiting for?

Lets make it fucking happen.

I bet it was a multistage holster too.

dunno about SS, but I know reglar cops and general military have level 3 retention holsters.

BAN ASSAULT HOLSTERS

Leftists have a smaller amygdala, and despite clickbait articles about how "conservatives have bigger fear area of the brain", a larger amygdala is a very good thing, it handles fear assessment and response as well as the response to any intense emotion or stimulus, smaller amygdala's actually mean being more fearful and being unable to handle fear and such in emergency situations. Depending on the situation, this can mean overwhelming fear and hysterical response to trivial things, and also underestimation of certain threats such as South African Niggers screaming about killing whitey during a "peaceful protest", I am sure they will understand when you explain that you are an anti-racist on their side. Basically a smaller amygdala means an extremely out of balance fear and threat response, while larger amygdalas have a more fine tuned sense that allows them to recognize threats better and respond more effectively. In this case, he fell completely for the "Trump is literally hitler omg I can't even" meme and underestimated the threat of trying to take an officers gun, for fucks sake he is lucky he wasn't shot to pieces, there were two cops there and the second either sees him going for the gun its over, the fact that he managed to escape their attention long enough to attempt a disarm while also being slow enough to be subdued nonlethally makes him extraordinarily lucky, he deserves a fucking bullet, but his life is basically over and he is going to be a favorite patient at Tyrone's Supermax Unlicensed Proctology Clinic so I can't complain.

So he's your typical Bernie supporter…

Oh so now you're willing to venerate Trump to god status, so you can pin dat tail on the donkey… Mankind was around long before Trump newcunt.

Keep projecting your unresolved and untamed will, you are only feeding us power. Please keep it coming. The septic process has already begun; consensus mentality/political herds/mainstream media are not going to exist in a few years from now.

by not covering it at all.

wew lad

News says he wanted to kill Trump for a year now, but only now felt confident enough to actually do it. And failed miserably in the attempt. Holy shit, and only 19 years old.

Thank you random faggot for winning him the election.

archive.is/IGMYx

SECRET SERVICE OFFICER SET FOR TV INTERVIEWS; BROADCAST NETWORKS BLACKLIST

Team Hillary is working overtime to block former Secret Service officer Gary Byrne from appearing on ANY broadcast network, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

Byrne is set to reveal what he observed inside the White House while protecting the First Family in the 1990s.

'What I saw sickened me,' Byrne explains. 'I want you to hear my story.'

Byrne paints a picture of Hillary as a deranged madwoman running interference on Bill's sexploits.

The book 'CRISIS OF CHARACTER' is finally set for release next Monday. It has already became the top seller at AMAZON for the month of June.

And now Clinton's circle is preparing to hit back hard!

POLITICO plans an early morning attack on Byrne's credibility, sources claim, despite his having served in federal law enforcement for nearly thirty years.

Meanwhile, Hillary's campaign has won assurances that he will not be invited to spread 'lies' on any of the nation's broadcast networks.

'It's trash for cash,' a campaign official warned one producer.

FOXNEWS 'HANNITY' will have the first exclusive for cable news, DRUDGE has learned.

Didn't feel like it warranted it's own thread just yet, so

He's old enough to get the electric chair

It really is amazing how psychology can affect our understanding of psychology. That people with a small amygdala value small amygdalas shouldn't be a surprise, but I stand in awe of it.

It was actually the press' fault for promoting the false sensationalist narrative of a normal man.

2/10 made me reply.

yeah I saw this was happening. looks pretty interesting. rumors of what the SS did for bill and how hilldawg treated them have been circulating for decades at this point.
I'm positively shocked that the lugenpresse isn't giving any traction to a story that could help sink the cunt's campaign.

I wonder who's behind this post…

The jews wouldn't allow anyone to harm their favorite shabbos goy, (((The Donald))).

:^)

A troll baiting, and so many of you took it.

Who here is ready for the

HANNITY INSANITY

I tried

I thought with the google blackout and the rival hostility from cuckchan we would mostly be free from summerfags. I was so, so wrong.

l feel like even if the guy did succeed in taking the officer's gun, something like this would have happened because KEK would work his magic.

What ever moishe

Watch this poor bastard commit suicide by falling into 5 bullets

Negro Saxons are the shame of the white race.

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump

The philosemitic Negro Saxon government probably gave this chimp welfare for having mild autism.

Butthurt Negro Saxon detected.

We have IDs here, your D&C won't work and is pityful
Also you're friends with

If I posted links of Stefan Molyjew instead would jew be happy?

youtube.com/watch?v=_3yAulC10qI

Watch the end Chaim.

I don't watch youtube, I just can tell you're a spamming retard who finally changed ID

I am not going to waste 30 mins staring at that repulsive kike.

Going to fap to some anime instead.

Thanks for nothing Moshe.

FUCKING SAVAGE

this fucking guy

I didn't see a knife in that at all. Maybe a better still of it for the retarded?
One dudes knuckle bleeding seems more for tackling and scuffling next to concrete. Your hands would get chaffed to shit.

that is the most frightening looking AR I have ever seen.

You're the kike though

At the same time, all the pseudo-nationalist shills (various agents, infiltrators and so on) are agitating hard to harness the real nationalist/right-wing vote, as this electorate is the new core target for this political design.
I had recently come to this conclusion myself, but didn't know some of the things they found out in the comment section. Thanks for this. Guess I'm moving to Alaska.

Oops, paste fucked up, this is supposed to be greentext:

A right-wing nutjob murdered a MP just a few days ago you moron

Psychology is kind of bullshit though. It's been stealing biology's lunch money for over a century. Psychology jumped the gun before doctors and biologists could even test anything out. We're now just starting to put things to test in a quantitative way.

But I am just a jaded physicist that hates the fact that psychologists think they can run in the same league as us.

That place is looking rougggh.

there is a big difference still, he pulled it off.
so lefty's just failures then.

Wonder if he tried to steal the gun from the female officer. Up'ing his pussy level to max tier.

The cuck arrested is a UK illegal with autism

You can't make this shit up.

archive.is/kXQd8

the guy who was diagnosed mentally incompetent? was on drugs and seeing a doctor for it? got his volunteer position at the park through a retard outreach group?
yep.
totally an average brit who represents #leave.
you kikes make it too easy anymore.

the best part about the mk ultra subjects who false flag for rightwing ideals, they have documented mental health problems and medications,
somehow mudslime terrorists and nigger murderers never do!
but that's all irrelevant goy guy.

God worked in Andrew Jacksons favor

twice

The guns the bankers assassin tried to assassinate him with misfired.

don't be silly, obviously the bullets were just afraid of him.

injun bullets

Tee hee hee

Pure American Badass

I blame the BBC. They attack Trummp on a daily basis and their (((journalists))) think Trump is a more accomplished baker than Hitler.

Guess he will learn to be a racist the hard way, in jail.

He had great hair too.
not to mention he fought the banks as well

kek

silly kikes, they can't block the internet

Why live?

I'm not sure which is worse, him being on something the banks use or that the sheboon tubman is gonna replace him.

It's like he is a fusion of a Mexican and a Bernie cuck, plus extra points for being a brit. The Meme gods sure know how to keep delivering.

pretty much a retard since he's also fueling the person he tried to kill with a great example of why that wall is needed.

Oy fucking vey

That doesn't look like chafing bro.

That looks like a cut.

Like the sort created by a blade.

That said, the image is shit and proves nothing; could well be an outstretched finger.

the english aren't inbred, you dumb kike
if anything they're mongrels
(angles, saxons, various celtic tribes, danes etc)

kek

The Great Meme War has begun, watch over us Kek we are your warriors.

Penta fucking 9's, magic numbers. The English are Kek's chosen ones?

That shit was fun.

It is time. DOTM.

Please let him be charged with attempted murder!

Nice try kike, we all know only #remainers are this fucking autistic…literally.

underrated

It depends on whether the judge is a liberal or not.

A Jew found Zimmerman not guilty so…

Only because tray-tray's lawyers were pretty incompetent.

It would be funniest and most awesome though it it was an overtly radicalized Muslim. Especially a foreign one. And if Trump smoked him first–but without killing him! Merciful! A supernaturally accurate, skilled shot!!!

The piece de resistance–when law enforcement checks the suspect's house afterwards they find he's killed his whole family earlier that day and left a note about them dying for the glory of Allah, death to the USA, etc.

The left would kill themselves en masse.

It would be happiness unparalleled.

He really does look very low energy.

He was such a sperg that he was unable to satisfy the requirements for an attempted murder charge as far as I can tell. But rest easy, he's made a monumental fuck-up and will spend at least 5 years in prison before he's booted out of the United States.

not a lawfag

Trump should send a bill to the Brits for his housing too

Why San Bernardino of all places?

That's very questionable. Why San Berdoo….

I just read on the daily mail he was an autistic Brit who had been living in new Jersey illegally for 18 months. God damn it, why did he have to be British. I'm sorry lads, I'm glad he didn't kill your emperor. I hope Trump wins

I would rather have Trump shot in a non-lethal manner.

That's it.

Game over.

Clinton would of had lost the election then and there,brexit happens,political correctness which is about to die,dies off.

Do you honestly think that a cuck from the UK would have a decent shot?

Just imagine trump getting a flesh wound on his arm, trump finishing his speech and then calmly go to the hospital .

Then once he's release trump declares war on the Media.

I wonder if he ever posted at 4cuck/pol.

What am I saying, of course he did. kek

Trump has a gun on him, he'd fire back I reckon

Looks Italian to me.

Looks like a typical Brit "I'm not a mudblood like those yanks!" Bong

Look if Trump got shot at I bet the Assailant either would shoot for the head and miss or on the body where he has Kevlar and doesn't get effected

Don't D&C you cunt

What do you think calling white Americans mudbloods is?

Pretty sure that's screech from saved by the bell

wheres the one with Palin with glowing eyes that says "I can see eternity from my house"

Nobody has said that anywhere in this thread, or any thread I've seen frankly. You introduced a non sequitur to then attack, to trade off of and validate your D&C bullshit. Nice try schlomo

I bet he's (((Italian)) much like the (((pope)))

Really?
I see Europeans calling white Americans shitskins all the time, saying America is not a nation and all the assorted bullshit.

No worries. This guy is just one of millions of illegals roaming the United States wreaking havoc. This shit will end soon.

Top cucks!

But not here, in this thread. DontD&C

Shut up dad.

Wasted Hitlerdubs.

What does Holla Forums think of Deutsche Physik? Should we be teaching this an alternative to the Jewish physics taught by almost every establishment educational institution?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Physik

Yep, its a jew

All this shit means that generational brainwashing has been successful.

Fucking BRITS THOUGH? Get the fuck back to your own god damn country and fix your shit before you assassinate a political candidate of another fucking country.

That's a Roman/aquiline nose, m8s. A lot of whites have them.

By trained it probably means he watched a lot of hollywood movies.

Did the shooter try to use super hot custom loads or something?

THIS NIGGER MIGHT HAVE BEEN BRAGGING ABOUT SHIT ON HIS KIKE BOOK OR TWITTER

THIS IS WHY YOU FAGGOTS NEED TO GO LOOKING FOR THOSE THAT OPENLY MAKE POSTS AND SHIT ABOUT WANTING TO KILL THE GOD EMPEROR AND REPORT THEM TO THE FBI TIP LINE

Goddamn, I know the god emperor is protected and blessed, but don't even give these degenerate niggers any opportunity.

I guess the fucks ruining 4cuck are here now…

user why do you have a picture like this saved on your computer?

He doesn't need a gun, he has 10 Secret Service Agents on him and countless more cops. SS would drop any would be assassin before Trump even has time to perceive he's being attacked

Illegal immigrant = enemy combatant.

Oy vey this can only mean that firing ranges should be banned.

Combat Tupperware: Not Even Once

What is?

Were you not around for the Baltimore threads?

Sure, but we all know they just ignore that shit.

It's only when someone who is white makes a threat against someone who isn't on the right that they bother doing their fucking jobs.

That's how Generic Muslim Terrorist was able to just ignore multiple investigations, when he should have been deported for being Muslim.

No, that was before the redpill.

Those were good times.
Hopefully
HANNITY INSANITY
Shows up at the Third CHIMPACT a month from now.

Don't forget the time they fucked with the engines on his jet.

Tavistock is real… bread rekt

It's a bit different strategy when there's only one target and people are willing do die to kill him.

Welcome aboard bro. Baltimore has awesome, Hannity basically told Geraldo Rivera to go out and start shit with the niggers and start shit he did!

hes no god emperor, and he's going to be killed in the future. this is a prediction.

And they say illegal immigrants aren't a danger to Americans.

especially anglos

Hope you're ready for the civil war that will result this is a prediction if you don't let us fix the country peacefully.

He truly IS our based God-Emperor!

I blame left-wing hate-speech for inciting this.

Even the dirtiest worst cop has to deal with the worst america has to offer all day long a job I don't envy in the least. They really don't get enough credit.

ballsy mods.

You guys are getting high energy.

Truly alpha.

I just hope he knows what he is doing with his campaign managers.

Manafort is risky, but knowing Trump he probably already knows this.

And getting rid of Lewandowski must be a ploy.

Nah, it was because Zimzam was clearly not guilty.
The only reason it even went to trial is because of Holder and his tax funded chimpouts.

MODS = GODS

Tavistock thread seems to have filled Holla Forums with more bots/shills than usual.

Someone calling out your cowardice is not akin to an fbi agent trying to arrest you. That is a argument against why you are lazy and prefer the way the world is. You mouth is sending checks your ass can't cash.

And like always it's just spurred energy against the things that initiated the shilling.

You must let the chaos go on anonymous forums.
Or else it will consume you with destructive tendencies if you try to """harness""" it.

It will always discover the truth and this is good.

I also think this Tavistock thing may be a trap, but I'll continue to observe it and possible reactions.

Okay, these retards are handled well, but how to defend against this?
I've seen videos of drones flying through hoops with insane velocity, and you won't even see it coming.
Maybe SS should set up some kind of jamming station near rallies?

There's a Trump assassination threat thread already up on the catalog, use this one:

I like how they mention how he overstayed his visa.

no they wont, but they will try to place us all into this guys category because we are also white.

WEW

And the lefties think visas and proper checks are bigoted

Absolutely that a nigger is going to replace him. It's a direct slap in the face.

You have never seen a women or a libtard try to shoot at a rang then, it takes them 15 minuets just to work up the courage to hold the gun, then another 15 to shoot it, I am surprised he went at all.

Oh boy I cant wait to not see any news coverage of this

I just checked most of the MSM websites. If they're reporting it, it's on their sidebars and no mention of "visa overstay." Besides that, they're similar to the AP article.

JACKSON
JACKSON
JACKSON
JACKSON

probably tried to bypass the waiting period at a gun show and found out obongo lied to him

MODS -> GODS

(((df314a)))
(((7da39d)))

Must have been a BASED civic nationalist

He's a cuckbot just following the orders of his sandnigger overseers and their Jew overlords, user.

:´-)

Someones tracking:)

Briton accused of trying to kill Donald Trump was a Robot Wars obsessive

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/21/briton-accused-of-trying-to-kill-donald-trump-was-a-robot-wars-o/

archive.is/lCXZ9

This autist got used as an asset by some shady agency. This first attempt was a clear warning that Trump is too close to the truth.

MODS = GODS

And by the way, you won't hear a SINGLE FUCKING WORD against this from the Left. They won't denounce this 'radical extremeism' they'll blame Trump's rhetoric instead. It's only radical extremeism if it's not communism or center-left.

Dude! Really, dude?! I mean, I'm glad this idiot failed but he could at least have given us a better headline!

This thread is a gold mine

Over 2,000 USD for a toy robot at age 15, international travel, a BMW 328i.

Was this nigger a rentboy or did mummy indulge her little snowflake?

I blame John Oliver. He's radicalizing libtards

Attempted anglo d&c, hello 4cuck, summer holidays are here I guess.

Can we please find a connection between this guy and John Oliver, could easily claim he was driven to violence by JO's bias reporting.

Actually it's the most retarded. You've got a ridiculous muzzle brake designed for .50 BMG that has to be nigger rigged onto the barrel. Other than that, the only really remarkable thing is the free float fore grip and those aren't that uncommon.

Are Brits condemning him? Will they disavow?

Lad pls

This reads like a fucking novel.

Sorry amerinons, although I can hardly call such a lanky inbred cuck like him one of us anyway

I don't have the time right now to do this. Can someone find the number of people who actually tried to assassinate Obama?

It looks like more people have tried to assassinate Trump than Obama and he's not even President yet.

I remember when he was first elected the media kept pushing the idea that some big bad white racists were going to try to kill him just because he's the first half-black President. What happened to that?

This is pretty accurate

Absolutely nothing.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dad-brit-who-tried-assassinate-8245296

archive.is/J4svt

NEET uprising now!

What a fucking pansy, they are totally gonna go for the "he has assburgers, he couldndu nuffin bout it"

if his parents are to be believed about him not caring about politics, i'll bet this broad he was seeing hated trump and he was going to kill him to win her love or some autistic shit. either way, this is some class-A shitty pampering parenting right here

Fucking lame

wait, Michael (!!) Sandfort? Do they invent those names as they go on?

ONE OF 12.

Sandfort either Sandcastle, nothing built to last or Sand-fort in German "weg mit dem Sand" away with the sand.

Building a working robot successfully, even a simple one, is a massive undertaking and requires lots of analytic ability, intelligence, and time. How is it that you can construct a relatively complex working robot but not plan an assassination effectively, or at all?

Trump wouldn't be packing some German piece of shit. My bet is a 1911

He didn't build any of them. It says in that post that he had no idea about robots, and relied on the salesman to get them working for him.

Calling Hitler a subhuman is really rather rude, considering where you are, user. Night of the Long Knives ring any bells? Hitler's purge of the Nazi Party because the brown shirts were getting a little too big for their britches? Nothing? Ah… well.

Turned out the "big bad white racists" who "were going to try to kill him" was a black guy protesting gun grabbing.

Private investigator here.

Don't store your information on anything you aren't willing and able to physically incinerate. Even DoD-regulation medium wipes can be recovered on anything from harddrives to smartphones to SD cards.

Implying Hitler killed any Jews is rather rude, considering where you are, user.

People on the left are either women (inherently emotionally unstable and irrational) or younger. Younger people take more risks and can't fully understand the consequences of their actions. They are also more likely to follow the mainstream views of their generation (liberalism and SJWism).

Right-wingers are more likely to be older, more established people with jobs, families, and responsibilities, so they can't just go around starting revolutions and putting their family or jobs at risk. They are more mature and emotionally stable.

I've waited my entire life for this.

If you're going to cross that line - which you shouldn't - think about maximizing bang for the buck.

What Breivik did had way higher leverage than killing some nonwhite criminals. He killed a large number of leftist elites at the very beginning of their adult lives.

Media and universities (and NGOs, etc) are the key. Politicians (unless God-tier) are just forced to follow in their footsteps.

The brown hordes are just expendable ammo; you already know that.

Don't do anything illegal.

True, this is a good point. Human instinct is inherently racist, selfish, and prefers the in-group. Leftists are constantly in a battle to convince themselves that their instincts are "wrong" or "outdated" and have to forcibly brainwash themselves. This is how they are constantly engaging in doublethink.

Nigger, did you not fucking read my post? I said he had prominent members of the SA assassinated because they were getting too big for their britches.

Listening to the parents talk, he probably could have kept on living indefinitely in 5-star neetdom had he not sperged on Trump.

Leftists have the same thought processes as women. They feel that they should be able to make rash decisions and fuck up and a protector (the government) will swoop in to rescue them. They do not believe in personal responsibility (a male trait).

He played lots of Cawaduty.

So, odds that he's a trust fund baby who's living off of Daddy's money?

I hope they don't let him off easy because he's "mentally unstable".

Welp, at least it's not a bunch of MLP shit.

archive.is/yxGbt

Bahahaha. Its like hes a 10 year old cosplaying as a /k/ommando. Is this going to make britbongs ban toy guns?

Make the aussie and canadian into chinks.

THE MEMES

fucking precious

What's the British equivalent of mall ninja? Teashoppe Leftenant?

Selfridges redcoats?

And here's some ebin OC from a scot.

That's just sad

Thank god even my wife calls them a bunch of cucks/conservicucks. It's a sad type of feel when we are both think very similarly considering we were both raised by cucks and good goyim.

Yeah an autistic leftist going nuts will completely sully the waters for a majority right wing movement. Britain will exit and there is noting you can do to stop it, defeatist.

Worst ammo I've ever bought. Jam. Jam. Jam. Jam. Misfire. Misfire. Jam. Misfire. Hangfire. Misfire. Misfire. Failure to Eject. Bang.

Sage for off topic.

I made a jab at the anti-gun, anti-whatever bong politicians that look for any excuse to shut it down, calm down lad

I for one am in favor of banning guns now

Sorry, my bad. I get a little spergy around brexit.

I for one am in favor of Darwin's law.

Was this recently? I've gone through shitloads of Remington ammo over the years and never had any issues.

No worries. Voting is on the 23rd, right? Good luck, bongfriends.

t. burger

I feel letdown he didn't go with a My Little Pony theme. Picture just needs some half-eaten chicken tendies, a liter of mountain dew and a few piss bottles.

W… wew?

The Gun Grabbler

Perhaps Kek tires of you falling for the endless D&C faggotry about which is the "best" white race.

Tesco Tinsoldiers.

Tesco Grenadier

Well those evil whites terrorists could melt the spoons down to use for bullets in their homemade gun that the evil neo-nazi Adolf Trump personally made for them. They are only looking out for your safety. :^)

What the fuuuuggggg.

I am a burger as well but I get invested in anything that may benefit my fatherland even if only by proxy (not sure I've ever had any European blood outside of Austria and Czechoslovakia).
We can't let our ancestors down.

Yeah, with both .22 and .45 ammo. I've switched to Aguila or American Eagle to plink with now, all of my actions cycle cleanly and every round goes off.

The last straw was when a round jammed in my pistol the night before a competition. I had to get a vice to tear the slide back and lost hours of potetioal sleep. The edge of the brass casing looked like it caught on a sharp surface an wrinkled back a bit. I'd never seen a casing do that before.

Trump has said that he owns an "H&K .45" and a "small S&W .38", the latter being his carry gun.

Domestic ammo manufacturing has been at it's physical limit for years now so I can see how there may be QC problems with some brands.

its

How much do you want to bet that if by some miracle he was successful, the media would be praising him like a hero?

fixed it.

I would have gone with "great" for normalfag use but it's a staggering improvement.

More pics from the assassin's lair.

To be fair these could be from years back. The toy gun pic was six years ago when he was about 14.

but he's still a manchild faggot

forgot link

archive.is/uutiL

That looks rather unhealthy.

meh…. I don't give a shit.

they were failing at memeing

Yeah, but at the end of the day both a band-aid strip and superglue do the same thing. They both hold a tear or crack in place trying to seal it. Having something like that would a lot more practical than storing a shit ton of band-aids.

Nigger what? Did they just try to say autism isnt a mental illness?

Those aren't posters those are just the inserts from the game cases, who would even think to do that?

Havent you heard? Mental illness isnt a thing anymore.
Thats what the SJWs are pushing

Yea you're right, something feels off though. He has both playstation 3 and 360 games. Not that weird but not many had two consoles of the same generation. He also has the chronicles of riddick twice along with several duplicate movie posters as well

So how did this guy get money? He apparently bought robots and a shitload of games/media.

Bring your psychonormative bigotry somewhere else, cishitlord.

Disregard that, he has a lot of duplicates. So he probably got them empty somewhere

Don't forget international travel and a BMW 328i in the States.

His parents are apparently as retarded as he is and gave him whatever he wanted.

it's all about winning the oppression olympics.

this time: ableism.
Don't want to live with the consequences of your actions? claim a made up disability.

pic related.

because its hard as fuck to legally immigrate to the US if you aren't some shade of brown

BASED MODS

There was a great rise in "threats" from retards posting things they shouldn't have, much like now with the other side. I can't remember anyone actually making a try for Obama. Trump is already up 2-0 in June. Which is interesting, because there did exist the "muslim antichrist who will enslave whites" meme. To what extent that was true is beside the point, it was equal or greater motivation than the rise of neo-Hitler in the current year, and that side had most of the guns, and yet, nothing.

MODS=GODS

HAHAHAHA Everyone point and laugh

We all know what happens when you try to take an officer's weapon.

What the fuck.

:^)

This mentally handicapped dirtbag seems somehow unaware that doing this only proves Trump right (again), no matter the outcome. What was he thinking?
I hope they throw the Brit's ass in prison and discard the key. Guys like him are precisely the kind of disease killing society, and a Trump presidency is currently the only hope to cure it.
I hope Donald carries his own gun at all times. Credits to the cops for reacting well, though.

That's a perfectly normal nose. It's not jewish, it doesn't point down.

G-d is protecting Donald Trump.

Next year in Jerusalem!

We're okay with that (((user))).

Do you think that's just a cute children's story phrase?

Gotta put the oven somewhere!

How long is it going to take for people to wake the fuck up? They have internet access. the ability to research shit on their own, it's the current year and there's so many blue pilled cucks

Simple truth is, most people don't want to know the truth, or to hear differing opinions. They want their safe, inoffensive narrative bubble where everything is great an tidy and everyone accepts and agrees with them. Even the non-libcucks are like this.

It's time…….

Then you come up with the stupidest fucking plan imaginable, can't even shoot a gun, probably got kicked out of the range for flagging someone; couldn't afford a weapon of your own so you decided to try to steal a 9mm from a seasoned police vet wearing a fucking duty belt and retention holster to shoot a man wearing at MINIMUM an NIJIII suit surrounded by the best of the best armed guards in the world ALL of whom have years of combat experience and most of whom have actually killed someone before.

Trump was right, you are a failure Berniefag. I bet your parents are ashamed of giving birth to such a loser.

Is there any way we can send this cockmongler letters in prison, for real?

LEL

This. And amen.

Toppest of keks user.

White niggers, they (traitors) die FIRST

Probably, gotta find his dox first

Les Baer would like to have a word with you.

Whew lad. 1911 is just another name for hi-point tbh

The difference is that when we snap we don't fail. See Breivik and McVeighj

Great plan guy, I'm sure that was gonna happen.

Of course (((they))) would try and use a patsy just like LHO

What we need right now is a tally of all mass shooters and attempted public shootings like this that were performed by democrats and the same performed by republicans. I'm pretty sure it's like 90:10 split by this point.

Well, yeah, but they're not real democrats. Sure, they make all the right noises about affirmative action and planned parenthood, they intend to vote for Clinton and dutifully smugpost on tumblr and facebook.
However, because they give real Democrats a bad name, they're obviously not real Democrats and only an ignorant hateful bigot would be stupid enough to think they're genuine, observant, God-fearing Democrats.

Educate yourselves before spewing your hateful ignorance and besmirching the name of the prophet.

Allahamudillalahlulah salaam haraam.

That needs to be an MSpaint meme like Carl the cuck. Just replace God-fearing with God-hating.

kill him kill him
KILL HIM KILL HIM

twitter.com/itsomarsito/status/739646336992055296

that banner is a TOS violation

What does this accomplish, tho? Unless we do something to actually make this little faggot stop, he's just going to think he can troll Trump supporters at will.

great pic, but…

THIS
The large masses are mentally underdeveloped, but refuse to acknowledge that.
When a small, tiny nuance comes into their tiny little minds, they think they are having a grand philosophical debate.
When a real argument comes into their safe space, they recoil due to a lack of understanding and discard it as preposterous, even conspiratorial.

IIRC it's to mock both trump and SJWs

Make a killing on the dance floor.

I agree with you user.

This is why you archive shit

Are the boobies against twatter TOS? Can we report him?

Probably, I know fuck all about twitter though.

archive.is/uz8BS
Obvious false flag.
It was a déjà vu for us swedes.
The jews need to switch it up a bit.

Do you think when normies look for answers on Globalism ( because there's no intelligent debate in the MSM at least in the U.S.) they end up finding themselves hitting a brick wall of racism, conspiracy theories and anti-Semitism where they just shutdown and go back to their MSM hugboxes of libtardation and cuckservatism? That's what I think happens. Is there any anti-globalism/NWO media sites that aren't filled with mercheants, dindus, and /x/ type shit that normies can be directed to?

When normies talk about globalism, they talk about le ebil h'wite man capitalism exploiting 3rd world children in sweat shops.
And they have these talks at starbucks, using their newest Apple computer/iPhone.

When they talk about NWO, they talk about "LULz the dumb-dumb conspiracy theory tinfoil".

pic related.

You know the russians have this idea of how you can train flexibility and so on in your joints by stressing said joints to the breaking point but not actually breaking them.
I forget what they call it, something horrible sounding as I recall.

Its the same with cognitive dissonance I find. The more you subject yourself to it the better able you are to overcome it.

Naw, a negress on the bill is more honest. It matches the values of the Fed and the value of our currency. AJ being on the bill of the currency he fought so hard against is by far the more disgusting subversion. The true face of the enemy is now being revealed.

M80

M80

M8

M90

Wtf

Why can't I post

i think you should stop

sheeet

It's called "visiting Holla Forums and taking the red pill", I forget the russian word for it.