Jobs

I only read about lifeless fags on this site.
are there actually people who matter here?
post age and job.
i'll start.
age 17
job: jailbait

pic related. it's me

aa game dev

Medical student

If anyone is willing to go to jail for that, I pity them.
Apprentice baker.

Financial Director

my age is cuckchan
my job is to point you faggots out.

any shithole deadend job to pay my expenses
part time student
want out

I want you out too

I saved this from google images m9

now I really want you out

24yo
full-time student, part-time shitposter, all the time cancer

21. I've been trying out community college taking calculus now but I'm probably going to leave. I'm gonna try out welding to see if I like it.

45. Department store manager

Cop next to retirement

phlebotomist

Phlebotomy school is fucking awful- they have the students practice on eachother every-day.

By the end of it I had collapsed veins in my hands and track-marks and hematomas like a junkie.

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

IT consultant

maleStripper

I have 2 jobs.
One as a professional cook.

The other one doesn't pay me.

Tranny whore
And waitress in a local dinner

You could. Sucking cocks is really big on income faggot

Oops.

Dying for Israel.

Why would you do that to yourself?

It pays well enough, my housing is covered, I'm not drowning in debt, and I'm meeting my cutting score. Things are only going to get better with a Trump administration hopefully.

Sure it pays but is it really worth it to fight for Israel?

Pressman I print the fucking newspaper!

I joined entirely for the magical effect Dress Blues have on the female form. They work, I went from being a virgin to getting laid on the regular.

Yeah they really do work. It's not my kind of job though.

I do enjoy hard labor, such as being a mechanic, but I prefer to be crafty, hence being a cook.

I'd get payed for other art if anyone cared enough to buy it.
I would also like to get into the PC store business early before it kicks off. PC gaming etc is getting really popular with the kids, and I can build a good looking computer.

Do you ever shitpost on /ck/ dysnomia?

Nope, but I suppose I will start a thread there.

There are more small computer stores out there than you think, and most of them have been out there for twenty years or longer. "Early" is a ship that sailed decades ago

Not where I live. We used to have a best buy and things like microcenter, but I'm talking about something self owned.

I guess if your part of the world is starved for a decent computer store, I say go for it.
Where I live though, there's already a pretty healthy saturation of these places. That could change in the next ten years though, the average age of the people running these places is skyrocketing.