Official Pedo Thread

Official Pedo Thread

Laura B Edition(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/dost.php.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lera- Where are you now?

mods.
delet this thread.

mods ban plz

Nice pictures of underage girls in sexually suggestive poses m79

Before this thread gets deleted, come to nextchan. Trying to get it revived

Who said I reported it :v)

delet

smugness overload
requires immediate delet

Look at her.

Sexy. Want to fuck her on the couch.

Still cute but sexually she peaks in LauraB05 and B07.

mooooooooot

A cow is here. He is trying to speak.

REMOVE PEDO

hi am moot what do you want
t. moot

FBI daughters. I love that. They're tasty in bed.

Virginity is subjective.

hello there fellow virgin

I'm not a virgin. Why do you think so?

Hi there

that's a really fucking virgin thing to say

how's life

why am i envious?

Obvisouly not. I'm not a virgin. But I still have humor, it did not disappear with the viginity.

I hope this is a photoshop. Not for him but for me and the wolrd I'm living in.

Really?

sorry, it's real

I think only a very good psyhciatrist can answer that question.

For those wondering why they were permabanned, it's most likely 2-6 of the DOST test described here: 8ch.net/dost.php. Sure, none of the images were of nude children, but it was still of children in suggestive poses and clothes. Since the test was established as part of the United States legal system:
Violating it is violating the law, and therefor it's breaking the global rule, which is grounds for permabanning. Don't worry, it expires eventually anyway, or you can just use a proxy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Real yes, so are you unfortunately. But it won't last. Enjoy it while you can.

There, I sent this photo and source to Interpol. Just for analysis and just in case. It's not so long since the last lunatic went berserk on innocent people.

How long does a "permaban" last? I heard someone mention 3 months?

Pretty sure most weebs are actually harmless

It's not up to me to decide.

( ^ω^ )

I'm not gonna be here and regret that I did not do anything to prevent it, if you weebs do something evil and I know for sure it was you.

I remember on the day of the Paris attacks and some weebs doing silly French parody only hours before.

Terrorist.

Careful. I'm no weeb. Never was…

I know, weeb is just silly. You are a sick minded asshole. You always was and not always will be, but for as long as it last and the damage done.

I was jealous until I saw the mac

You were jealous until your braincell started to blink. Not exactly disco lights but it's better than nothing (I think).

no, I still want the rest minus the hipster chair

Kill him and take it. No one's gonna miss him or any of the crap.

I can tell you right now those chairs fucking suck.

looks like I'd have to go to all the way to new york for that though

that's why I said I don't fucking want it

So do you. What's your point?

That's not New York.

idk man, it says nyotaku in the corner

It was not what I had in mind. This guy >>639816 and his equally mentally ill pal Shitwheels.

I can't even understand you
this is why we need to build that wall

MOAR

LESS

It doesn't matter. One day you'll have a stroke and must learn to knit your shoelaces all over again. It's life. Knowledge is overrated.

Fuck you.

ok

I love you

Die

It will not be ok when it happens. No for you, only for everyone else. You'll be the laughing stock.

When did you guys became pedos?
I just started liking girls my age when I was 9 and as I grew up I continued liking girls my age but never stopped liking the little ones where I started with.
And because the conversation I heard from a bunch of fifth graders when I was 10 still holds as one of the dirtiest stuff I've heard.

As I say to every SJW.
If you're triggered you can close the thread.

Possibly, unless I'm immortal like you. You are so special.

sjws support you faggot
see: Lena Dunham

You can become immortal by having sexual intercourse with an underage girl

You are not a pedo. You are just trying to hide a sick mind behind it and It makes it more reasonable for you. An excuse to be a mentally ill. But your illness is much more serious than jerking offd to preteen girls.

Is about the attitude, not the ideals.

Define the difference.

I guess your wisdom is unbeatable.

except I'm not censoring you
you're free to ignore me just as I'm free to ignore you, but I don't want to ignore you

Life is too short. It won't change you. It's not my job. I just feel sorry for those who's job it is.

(USER WAS FUCKING KILLED FOR THIS POST)

What I said is that I remember clearly what being a little kid is like and I don't underestimate them likesociety general does.

Right, your job is shitting up pedo threads on 8ch

no

And so what. Holla Forums is a sick and twisted place on the internet. it's becasue it reflect the brains of those who are behind it. theres' not much pedo to find nowadays but the twisted sickness is there, with or without pedo. It's getting noticed.

I still call it infinity Chan.

I call it cuckchan

you're a good person

To shit on people is the only thing you people here are good at. You deserve all the shit you can get back at you.

Maybe, but it's a waste of time because we don't care.

You don't care because it has not happened yet.

based mods cleaned the scum off this thread

Nice 4chan tier moderation we have here.

GTFO and go to the proper board you disgusting human beings!

still needs more bans and public executions(OK)

With that kind of attitude why dont you just go back to 4chan instead of trying to turn this place into it

Those cute pictures of children your grandma shares on Facebook? Hardcore CP. FBI is off to capture that old lady.

No he's still here

nice thread

Not bad, mod. Now ban yourself for being a censorship happy hotpocket

Go to a kindergarten with a machine gun and do your job. Then say that you did it for Holla Forums as a tribute. It will draw attention to this place and you get revenge.

bamp for support.

Dysnomia did nothing wrong.

I kinda like the bantz of these threads. It keeps this place alive, you know? Toddlers are literally sacks of shit though.

I like pedophilia. It's sexy.

Dysnomia is a modern degenerated American. Kill him before the disease kill you.

Toddlers are a bit too tight.

Toddlers can't make it rise. LauraB sure can. She must prepare for a very hard dick.

They are half the size of my dick. A dick is to fuck with, you don't want to be fucked in the pee hole with a toddler.

fuck this earth

The earth is nice. Many pretty animals. I don't like human beings much.

Nice of you to join us

all my shit is gone!

it was delet

Have some free laura

You're not just paedoes you're also absolutely massive cucks. Pathetic. And then you wonder why no one likes you.

Kek.!.

I'm liked. Some things are privacy and none of your business.

I like LauraB. People who think they don't like pedos like me. Theye ven like me better than most normies. I love that! People don't have to know everything. ;D

I've literally never been on librechan.

You missed out bro
the toddler board was pretty big

I'm probably on a list just for clicking this link, fml.

shit just missed satan trips

Everyone who's ever been on Jimcuck is on the list.

Thank you Mr. Stallman

I heard posting CP on >>>/jim/ will get you taken off the list.
Is that true?

100% true. And the only way out tbh.

I'm wondering if anyone has this video. Where can I find it and stuff.

Those are some big ass feet.
Also i cant help you on that but i wish you luck on your search.

i started looking for this video 2 years ago and i'm not giving up, thanks though and btw i like them narrow-ish like that and a little longer

that's dedication. sorry mate, time to let it go plenty of other feet in the sea (or in video streaming sites)

Is that a real shirt and where could i buy one?