Be me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2_TYeUxs2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don`t worry user, soon enough it`ll be pretty easy to get a job.

sounds like you should start a right wing death squad

don't ever reveal your power level you fucker

Unlucky user, a trump presidency is worth your share of the money. Your sisters will spend all that money on therapy anyway.

Join the military I guess. It'll be less pozzed with Trump in office and you'll be laughing years down the line about how overfunded our military is when that government check comes every month and your sister blew all that money on an arts degree and is now poor as fuck.

Fuck off scum, president-elect Trump never had any privileges either, worked his way up from the bottom of society and got what he wanted through hard work.

Your grandmother was an uppity poorfag. She sounds like a nigger.

where do you live user?
if you are not full of shit, id help you with money a bit

Don't worry, OP. You'll lose a lot more money and relationships by the time Connin' Don's done with you.

kek

Get revenge. Show them what a man can do.

This.

Talking about politics should be an intellectual give and take where you both become better informed by having heard the other's opinions. Unfortunately, it's not.

Cowards. If you are too afraid to get into a slap fight with your sister, then how will you fight and kill your enemies when the bullets start flying?

cool story bro

serves you right for being at the mercy of women

this wouldn't have been a problem if you had your own money

lol nice to see some justice in the world. Enjoy your punishment retard.

so what.. i wouldn't call it peanuts but its not that much money

women are glorified children who will throw a temper tantrum when the world doesn't go the way they want. The sooner you realize this the better your life will be.

kill yourself

Yeah OK thanks for the input moneybags

so, you would"ve rather been her bitch for only 10.000$?

hilary fags fuck off

pick one

I feel like there's a lot more to this story that you let on, as per fucking usual. There's no way you can expect em to believe you had a great relationship with your family until they found out your support for a person they never met. You com here, for one.

They must have already disliked for you for some reason or another for it to escalate to the point where you'd be disowned and kicked out. Either you're a dick in some way or something, or they had already been dicks to you about stuff in the past. Either way, there's more to this than just that.

Find your nearest religious building and ask them for charity. Join them and spend a life of religious contemplation divorced from the troubles of reality.

lmao
you deserved it you fucking nu-male cunt
MAN THE FUCK UP
SLAP THOSE BITCHES

how old are your sisters?

ayyy lmao

Take your revenge, user.

What does your father say?

People are fucking mongs man.
They aren't really your family.

He's dead but probably would have supported johnson | weed

I already bricked one sister's PC without her knowing it was me and it was pretty satisfying, probably just going to do the same to the others as im uncreative and lazy

Im cool with lying for a couple years before she dies yeah

why tho ?

no one gave me a strait answer, its either
or

does Trump really have something to go for him ?

UGGGGHHH
STFU ABOUT THE ELECTIONS ALREADY, YOU GOT WANTED.

You idiot, GET A LAWYER AND SUE THEM INTO THE GROUND.

FUCKING SUE THEM YOU CUNT

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2_TYeUxs2k

The leftists are a bunch of fucking crybabies.
You'd be hard-pressed to find any news of people rioting or assaulting eachother over Obama winning.

They're animals man, they are not your family.

He sure isnt perfect and we have had better presidents but he has some pretty good points that I would support across the board

The regressive left deserve to be homeless

are you autistic?

Yeah

dude, whether trump's side or hillary's side are both low iq, stupid, vulgur and deserve to be kicked in the balls.
How stupid can you be to think a politician can change anything for the good.

Why? Why do you think this?
Just looking at what individuals have done and blaming everyone.
This is why some people think video games cause real world violence because of a school shooting or a murder that was "inspired by games".

Quite an unhealthy way of thinking user.

From all the riots and assaults from Trump's win, you can say that about those violent leftists, but can you please post some proof that Trump supporters are vulgar retards?

There have only been a few small incidents cause by Trump supporters, and most of them were faked to get people riled up.

Another bad topic

Oh look, another "enlightened" neutral poster.

change "neutral" to "agnostic"

It's true though.
Some Islamic little jew claimed some Trump supporter snatched and yanked her hijab, but it was revealed she faked it.
There are many other examples, just google it.