It ain't me starts playing

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/co/res/732299.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am always suspicious that the memes were using were made by cuckchan. Is dunkaccino safe? Is it a cuck meme?

Prequel-Kino and Dunkaccino are both ours.

For now

what about welles

I love it when a thread devolves into meme battles. They're fun.

it's not Dunk anymore, it's Cuck!

You know the Pitt is a mentally ill guy who tried to kill himself once, right? That's what the life of a cuck is like, mental anguish and despair.

What about Sheev?

Sheev is a universal meme, like Bane Posting.

That's hilarious. Source?

RLM being cuckolds(4cuck still loves them), Truthseeker, and Orson are also ours. Masie and Jenny sperging might be as well, but I'm not sure.

shittiest sperg memes only on 8ch!

Someone was posting screenshots from his Patreon and tumblr awhile back. He was talking about how he suffers from depression and how he's seeing a therapist, and how that was why he was so slow with his drawings. He gave his whole life story basically, it was pathetic.

We have the best memes, tbh.

Is that Jeb?

tbh I only post Jenny because that one Margaret fag spergs out. It could be literally anyone else and I like drawing gay MS paint stuff. I tell him every thread "accept it and it goes away" ie; stop sperging and I'll stop posting her. I haven't made a thread in three weeks since I promised not to

TruthSeeker, Orson, RLM taking over as cucks, I'd say Maisie, Jenny I want to back off from since it seems she may be one of us, but again one sperg hates her so much that it's funny to me but the BB-88 stuff is funny, especially just imagining a small framed autistic girl having bloodlust and hatred for sandpeople.

Also fun fact I learned: Holla Forums still hates TruthSeeker 8ch.net/co/res/732299.html

Holla Forums is only mad because it was the first meme they have generated in forever and they didn't even get the credit for it. Everyone thinks TruthSeeker was us or one of the Holla Forums boards.

We do cuck Holla Forums on a regular basis, It's pretty funny. I invited them to come watch the prequels and they ended up throwing things and screeching because "PT IS BAD"

kek

Holla Forums is like they younger brother Holla Forums holds at arms length by their forehead while we steal their toys and call them faggy nerds tbh

Yeah when I was drunkposting I called them our sister board and they got pissed off, they really are our little sibling who hates us because we inherit the wealth and they get hand me downs

Tsundere

Holla Forums detected. One day you'll make a meme little buddy

And they fit the role of the little brother perfectly.
>>>Holla Forums777292

Holy shit that's funny, anyone wanna join me in jenny posting + motivational messages for them

lol Holla Forums wants our approval so badly

They even think we ironically like the prequels, do they even get the nuances of the PT?

No, most people don't. I honestly believe the Prequels in the future will be viewed alongside films like Solaris, talked about with praise, but watched by few, and when the normies do get around to watching them they'll call it boring and pretentious crap. The Prequels are art films, through and through.

All you have to do is go through Lucas' filmography and you'll quickly realize that he never was making films for anyone except himself. Before he sold Star Wars to Disney he did this book called Star Wars - Visions, where all kinds of artists made Star Wars inspired art, I'll go grab some picture from it, it's really interesting.

Are we in the middle of a cuck war?

or even understand just the basics:
They used Sanskrit for the songs, naming etc,

The film was to world build since we already knew the ending, Lucas was allowing us to expand. He wasn't writing selfishly, he was writing so other writers could inhabit his universe. If you examine the old EU before PT Jedi could literally do no wrong and Sith were downrite autistic, post-PT we saw Zahn get back into action, we saw the clone wars weren't as dumb as they were hinted at to be, and we even saw the horrors of war/why the jedi ceased. in the OT we're not told of Order 66 or anything, but it seems more like a religion people forgot, now with PT we can see the horror.

The set designs, the creature designs, even the casting. I really do laugh at these normalfags

Waifu War and Cuck Skirmishes are by products of the great Meme war of 2016. With TruthSeeker's death people are looking to claim the cup of communism and lead the board.

The Sanskrit stuff is great, and I unironically love how they named Sheev in that tradition as an homage to Shiva. These are images from a project that George approved of, he loved people being inspired to create new things from his movies. He was a genuinely cool guy.

This is what happens when people meme unresponsibly. Things get out of control.

not even cuck/co/lds can approach Holla Forums's apparent lust for black cock

Lol, that show was 10/10.

Bullying Holla Forums is remarkably easy

What show is that?

For you

Party Down

Party down, it's fairly good. I cringe at some parts, other bits are pozzed and all that but overall it's pretty okay. Lizzy Caplan was part of the fappening afterall

It takes place in LA, how could it not be a bit pozzed? Otherwise it would just be inaccurate.

Holla Forums gives Holla Forums some advice, should have been the filename

Great show, too bad it went to shit in the last season.

Too true. I do like the joke that all the "smart" characters name drop entry level shit to make others think they're smart, it really encompasses the mind of places like reddit.

…Atleast I think it's a joke…

I hope it's a joke

It's gotta be a joke.

I think it's either a joke or they were told to dial it down for the audience, one of those because why would the waiter character be dropping them isn't his point that he thinks he's intelligent? Or they could be full Lemony Snicket and legitimately think those are deep authors

get your shit together and learn to contribute, user

Oh no, the waiter is meant to be a pseudo-intellectual dweeb. His character is basically reddit personified and it's clear you're supposed to hate him.

Yeah see that's what I thought. I might chop up some of the better clips (The Jungle fever debate, Ron scenes etc)

Please do.

I don't have none of her pictures 'cause I deleted them for my future wife