Cheers To Another Shit Day

"Its fun to play with yourself, but there's only so many tissues in the box before you run out of ones to cry with"

I'm feeling shitty Holla Forums… Im drinking too. Feels thread in order.

I just feel like Im trapped in a recurring nightmare. I'm unsure of what to do in life. Im lonely.

I got a new DAC/amp and headphones, so it's actually a pretty gud day.

Good for you man.. Im drowning myself in alcohol all day because I feel suicidal again. I truly hope you dont ever have to feel this way

I was thinking of going down to the shop and getting some alcohol and doing some dark souls drinking games with a buddy.

Each death = 1 shot
seems fun.

Have you considered watching comfy/SoL animu? Those always manage to brighten up my day

I prefer opiates if Im gonna be doing a downer. But I just had a 3 day "binge" of vicodin because I got my teeth pulled. Took them as directed then had a pseudo speedball of vicodin + shard. Idek if its the shard comedown making me feel bad. I had plenty of food, sleep, and weed to come down with. So I think its just legit depression

I watch anime all the time. I just started Love Live but my internet is so fucking dogshit it wont stop buffering. So fuck me

What is eva

fucking newfags

Yes I am a new fag. Who cares

oh… I see.

You're not senaposter, you just saved all his pics.

never mind then I don't need to talk to you fam.
watch eva

And in case you're wondering Im not the Sena lover. Just like those reactions. Im the Madotsuki guy

lol how ironic. Yeah I did save his pics cause I like Sena myself. But see

forgive me for my rude comment.

you've been redeemed.

lol you like Madotsuki too? I love her. To the extent I think of her as my female form. My waifu is Skyla

But props

I love madotsuki.

Sykla from pokemon?

I just realy like Mado, mai waifu is Asuka; watch eva.

Ugh man I just leaned back and my rolly chair straight broke.

Fuck me…

But yeah I relate to her in the way that we stay in our rooms all day. Having the strangest dreams and feeling depressed; constantly wanting to end it all

Here is one of my recent dreams to outline perspective.

"I had a dream I dressed up as a gorilla to skip school. And that when I got off the bus they skipped my stop; so I was further down the road and a girl I knew lead me up to the top of a small hill that is not on my road.

So then she takes "nail polish" that looks like straight glue glitter and writes symbols on my finger nails; Asking what this is warrants the response of, "a way to remember our friendship" lmao. And all the while some nigga is making an ouija board out of pretzels."

Yeah Skyla (pic related) but I cant think of Madotsuki as my waifu. Cause it'd be like fucking myself lol. She's literally an alter ego to me

guess it's time to upgrade.

I think its time to do some psychedelics to try and find an answer for my situation. They're HIGHLY effective in helping me and many others.

Thing is I cant find anything other than DXM. But the thing with DXM is that I only do it every two weeks at most

I've been down that route.

I had schizophrenic badtripflashbacks for a year after, never did drugs again.

JFC you got schizophrenia? Damn I feel bad man. That shit is debilitating

nah, not real schizo, just shizo like symtoms that I had to reconcile with.

Oh I see

Go get fit and join the military or something.
You might be able to learn a trade there. Get some hobbies other than anime, then you'll have something to spend time doing rather than drinking and feeling sad.

If you're not sure of what you want to do in life, then make a list of the shit you don't want to do

Clean yourself,your house
rearrange your house furniture
shave your beard or change your hair style
get more sunlight and fresh air
and if you are into such things do cleansing and meditation

I replied because I know the feels and going through the same things, patterns and comfort zone and accumulated energy can lead to feeling stuck.

this and do kratom.

I don't get sad that much really, I just sleep or draw when I start to get feels. Or go and walk around aimlessly and listen to music for hours when it's nice outside to clear my head. Seeing other people doing things makes me forget.

I also have art as a hobby aside from shitposting, vidya and work and make some extra scratch off it.

Works most of the time.

yep.. another shit day. Tomorrow might be alright though, My best friend turns 21.

That dress is clearly yellow.

neon user, neon.

I'm trapped in an endless nightmare myself OP. Ever go insane? Its not fun.

Where do you sad faggots live, eh?

Illinois

feel is real.

Go for a walk

Trump won, that should brighten your life up, it has mine

it sure brightened my life, but not a lot. he's a kike lover (enabler), unfortunately.

its been a long week, I dont want to go outside due to my house being renovated from 4-7pm but maybe ill just go to my campus and read. I wish getting out of a bed wasnt such a chore every morning I wish i had a girl to look forward to seeing everyday i wake up but that doesnt happen even if i had a lady friend theres no way wed be able to see each other every single day together unless both her and I dont work jobs or go to school. I dont want to fall into this cycle again, I just fuck I don't know anymore…

Why do my breasts hurt so much today?

I'm a guy btw.

I call bullshit on that greentext, no man would be irrational enough to do such a thing

right here with ya bud

I know this feel sena. What's Love Live about? anything good for feeling like a dumbass after possibly losing a chance with a girl?

shit taste

But Rei is boring.

Yui > *

Yui is nice. But I like Rei more, just connected more with her most of the time. I love Asuka'a spirit, but I don't think her and I would get along as well in a relationship.

I never understood the people who like Misato.I do like Ritsuko though, brilliant woman and cunning

Ritsuko was uggo though.

Her legs were pretty amazing. And I liked her work ethic

Ritsuko is a pathetic whore who fell in love with a man who she knew would treat her as disposable and replaceable as he did her mother.

and?

I guess if you have zero standards or expectations I can understand how you could be attracted to her.

when youve been fucked over by every woman in your life you can understand how someone like that can be useful