#worldrapefugeeday

#worldrefugeeday is trending on Twitter right now. Let's make the hashtag ours.

Tweet redpilled refugee images and info with the hashtag, and retweet others who do (IMPORTANT).

Anti rapefugee tweeters using the hashtag include @JaredWyand, @scrowder, @PrisonPlanet, @AmyMek, and more!

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/77938567
8ch.net/pol/res/6393086.html
megafileupload.com/bc9Q/RAPEFUGEE_AMMO.zip
twitter.com/CantBeStumped
youtube.com/watch?v=Jtv4LCXEGEU
UNHCR.org
8ch.net/pol/res/6392911.html#q6398635
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/77954181
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/77961218
google.com/search?q=ahmed bomb&gws_rd=ssl
youtube.com/watch?v=nPe8ojAZQuU
youtube.com/watch?v=xAHXt31zDA8
youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo
youtube.com/watch?v=hvuUQGto-_M
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=snyJLA2DKlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We also need to get 4/pol/ and 4/b/'s support.
Here's a related Holla Forums thread boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/77938567

I would make one dedicated to the #worldrefugeeday hashtag, but I'm banned there for posting pic related.

I've been shitposting on this all day but it'd be helpful if I had some dank memes to attach to my tweets. My meme folder is a bit lackin in the rapefugee department

I made the mistake of going back to Church this weekend, and mention was made of this both before the Mass, and in the newsletter and one of the readings was "there is neither Greek nor Jew".

How unfortunate. What denomination was it? Maybe make a church in your house with your friends where you just read the bible together or something.

circumcising needs to be fucking made illegal.

I will upload a folder of rapefugee ammo soon. XD

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT

I'm kinda disappointed no mosque burned after the Orlando shootings.

The child is being corrected for its own sake, don't question it, goy.

Catholic, and I have no real interest in being Christian again, I went out of morbid curiosity.

everybody post your best antirapefugee memes to this thread so we can have more ammo. Also don't forget to retweet based twatter users who post redpilled content.

There should be some good content in this thread
8ch.net/pol/res/6393086.html

Idaho kid was raped by refugees just recently.

Megafileupload link with 200 antirapefugee images coming soon

Let's try to keep it focused on refugee-related redpills.

I thought someone would post any news that would amuse me, but it looks like that the first world is really cucked if there is no retribution.

Retribution is coming… at that time we will be in power and our enemies will be punished under the law.

Thanks for the memes, boys. I'm firing on all cylinders

We had the exact same reading

IMPORTANT!
IMPORTANT!

I don't see a #worldrefugeeday hashtag hijack thread on 4/pol/ yet. We need their numbers. I'm banned there (>>6397638), otherwise I would make it myself.

Can somebody here please make a thread there that loosely copies my OP and post a link here? Link to that thread in other 4/pol/ threads and keep it bumped with redpilled rapefugee images.

THANKS!

Where will white people go when Islam makes the rest of us refugees? This is the kind of question we should ask.

So there is nothing? that would give us some laughs?

Tbh pol I have no hope. With monopolies like jewgle pushing the agenda I don't see people rising up. Just gonna lay down and never get up tbqh

Good content in this thread, most of what I have is Trump memes.

No, thank YOU for your efforts user!

Here's the megafileupload link with 200+ antirapefugee images. There's some non-refugee related images in there as well.

dowload instructions:
1. scroll to bottom of page and click "slow download"
2. new page will load
2. scroll to bottom of that page and click "slow download" again.

Donmeh Jews may have been in charge of Turkey during that time, but whatever.

Feel free to crop any photos that might be too large for twitter. I don't know if the service resizes photos automatically or not.

Thanks!

I try to hide my power level a bit on the fashy/Jew stuff to grow my follower base a bit more and once I get a few hundred I can start dropping those red pills.

twitter.com/CantBeStumped shameless plug if anyone is interested

followed.

Also, to everyone in this thread, if you see someone else subverting the #worldrefugeeday hashtag, follow them so that you can retweet any of their future posts. Posts with a lot of retweets get featured on "top tweets".

The work of the chosen ones

That's how it is, every Catholic Church is suposed to have the exact same readings for the day.

just realized
In order to see tweets from your Holla Forums colleagues, you have to click "Live" after you search for the #worldrefugeeday hashtag. They don't have enough retweets to show up on the Top page.

Cool folks to follow and retweet/circlejerk:
@ronhanforth
@kincannon_show
@SamPeiffer
@kataisa
etc

Also, one easy way to help out is to follow me and retweet my retweets. My Twitter name is @JoshuaRosenburg

Help me with the parenthesis, Holla Forums

UNHCR launches the #WithRefugees campaign with a film featuring support from across the world from refugees, staff and high profile individuals including:

Patrick Stewart, Jung Woo-sung, Douglas Booth, Cate Blanchett, Benedict Cumberbatch
Maher Zain, Mika, Alek Wek, Alessandro Gassmann, Muzoon Almellehan, Juanes, Natalia Lafourcade,
David Morrissey, John Green, Rebecca Hall, Morgan Spector, Venerable V.Vajiramedhi
Will Ferrell, (((Alan Cumming))), Kristin Davis, Jillian Michaels, Khaled Hosseini, Barbara Hendricks
Baaba Maal, Fally Ipupa, Helen Mirren, John Abraham, Neil Gaiman and Amanda Palmer with baby Ash
Dianna Agron, Gavin Rossdale, (((Ben Stiller))), Bassem Youssef, Neshan Der Haroutiounian, Elena Anaya
Jesús Vázquez, Carlos Vives, Cecilia Suárez, Elisabeth, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Simon Pegg, Margot Robbie
Bryan Adams, Rokia Traore, (((Scarlett Johansson))), Anoushka Shankar, Georgina Chapman
Fatima Bhutto, Bruna Marquezine, Theo James, Dan Reynolds, Imagine Dragons, Melitina Staniouta
Rubén Albarrán, Alberto Lati, Osvaldo Laport, (((Jose Moreno Brooks))), Katarzyna Bonda
Krystyna Czubowna, Tomasz Kammel, Lang lang, Mark Haddon, Sami Yusuf, The National Parks
Gillian Slovol, Kamila Shamsie, Amanda Palmer, Steve Coogan, Chris Cleave, Emi Mahmoud
Emma Ferrer, Carey Mulligan, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Abbey Lee Kershaw, Stanley Tucci, Sam Taylor-Johnson, Emeritus Archbishop Desmond Tutu

youtube.com/watch?v=Jtv4LCXEGEU
If you would like to use this video to communicate refugee stories or require B-Roll, transcripts, stills or much more information, please contact us at [email protected]/* */ or [email protected]/* */

UNHCR, the UN refugee agency, works to protect and assist those fleeing war and persecution. Since 1950, we have helped tens of millions of people find safety and rebuild their lives. With your support, we can restore hope for many more.

Read more at UNHCR.org

Bump because of lack of support in the Shitter tag.

Circumcision without anesthesia.

pleasebeJewishpleasebeJewishpleasebeJewish

We need to make a 4/pol/ thread for more support. There aren't really a lot of anons on 8/pol/ at any one time.

I already asked this user to make a thread, don't know if he will.
8ch.net/pol/res/6392911.html#q6398635

Just checked their father, found this:

Mother is seemingly clean. So at the very least, Gassmann is 1/4 jew.

AY YO AY YO
4CUCK THREAD REPORTING FOR DUTY:

All too fucking common. I've gotten both in a single argument. The response was either "that'll never happen" or "what's wrong with it happening?" depending on where the numbers fell.

Can you repost images and text from this thread into that one?

You can post my twitter (@JoshuaRosenburg) there so people can see tweets to re-tweet and users to follow.

Also, you can post the megaupload with all the anti-refugee images too.

THANKS

(By the way, if Greek user doesn't respond, anyone can do this.)

Also, post links to the thread in other threads on Holla Forums to give it attention. Fuck, I wish so bad I wasn't banned right now, or I'd be all over this shit. I'm going to try some proxies.

You may remember Alan Cumming from the Aids for Everone campaign.

Fresh off the presses… I made it shitty to convey the fact that this was already happening in Sweden. Hopefully, it works - its what Lord Kek told me to do.

Praise Kek!!!

Your digits prove he doesn't speak to you, nor you for him.

From the 4chan thread

There should be enough NEETS there to keep our turbines spinning. When the regular anons get off work we can go FULL STEAM.

Can someone say that back to him?

It's not bad. Don't be a dick.

True, but your digits likewise. Kek is so confusing sometimes but srsly, is it any good at all? any suggestions?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG!

What have I done to displease you, kek? Why???

Why aren't you guys bumping the 4/pol/ thread with redpilled pictures? It only takes a couple seconds.

I say we meme less on the lauding of immigrant ficki ficki and more on their removal.

Damn it, it died. Come one…. is it really so hard to keep a thread bumped? Do I have to do everything myself? Is there not a single NEED in here with the free time to help me out?

*NEET

NEW 4/POL/ THREAD
NEW 4/POL/ THREAD
NEW 4/POL/ THREAD

Please, please please please please, please help keep it bumped.

We should fuck around and mess with the 4cuck fags just for the fun of it. Outmeme them and show off a little bit of our uncanny knowledge of how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Fuck off to shillchan, we left that pozzed shithole for a reason.

Look at how that one user reacted to the pedo Muzzie

They're so naive, it's almost cute.

Antarctica

WHY!?

I don't think you understand. We are trying to pull off an operation that requires numbers. 4chan has the numbers.

Also, anyone who criticizes those who go to 4pol is a shill. The only reason to criticize someone who goes there is to prevent our ideas from spreading too much. 4chan is alexa rank #200, we are alexa rank #4000. Get it faggot?

Captain Picard is fictional.
Patrick Stewart is a supreme faggot and outright hippie.

I used to think these were bullshit until i quit my job and started a small online home business. I make so little money the tax man doesn't bother me, I'm exempt from all sorts of things i used to have to pay because the government assumes I'm poor . I used to make 40K+ a year and now i have more spare cash than i ever did simply by ditching the car, the commute, the taxes and the expenses.

What is that from?

I'm guessing it's the one with the chicken

Dead Snow 2

HAHAHA literally me brother. Literally me. Life is good. I spend all my time jerking off and playing vidya while doing just as much work as necessary. Oh and browsing Holla Forums ofc.

Just edit the audio with them saying their shill video over some of Gex footage. We Win. Or link them to With Open Gates.

You know what you steped into when the first tweet is from Justin Trudeau and the fourth tweet is from Bernie Sanders.

FUUUUUUUUUCK! REEEEEEE!
Let's get 'em out! Out-tweet them!

Not only they want to remove our culture, our history, but also our best friends.

THIS PISSES ME OFF GREATLY, IF THEY START PREYING ON OUR DOGS LIKE THEY PREY ON OUR WOMEN I AM GOING TO LOSE IT

LEAVE OUR PUPPIES ALONE YOU FUCKING MONSTERS REEEEE

can you guys pleeease keep the 4chan thread bumped with redpill refugee images? Is that too much to ask?

My VPN is very temperamental

hmm… learned a lot from this attempted hashtag hijacking. Realized that I need access to 4chan and possibly a friend to help

instant taqqiya, what a surprise

Lack of support or shadowbanning by (((Twitter staff)))?

the bottom right one

google.com/search?q=ahmed bomb&gws_rd=ssl

no

it's like you guys don't have a folder for 'syrian' immigrants

Muslim Migrants Demand Sex: “Problem here (points to groin) Balls is very big”
youtube.com/watch?v=nPe8ojAZQuU

End Times Europe crumbles under devastating Mass Immigration
youtube.com/watch?v=xAHXt31zDA8

The Vicious Snake
youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo
mirror, youtube.com/watch?v=hvuUQGto-_M

Goddamn, these migrant stories make me sick. I hope Europe gets it shit together soon, although I know that isn't likely. As an American, how can I prevent this from happening in the greatest country on earth?

Immigration, World Poverty and Gumballs - NumbersUSA.com

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

If only.

We Are Not a Nation of Immigrants, We Are a Nation of Citizens

……WHAT

FUCKING WHAT

OH GOD

where's the youtube for webm related?

And this image explains the irony of feminism.
While forcing abhorrent mental scarring circumcision on male babies, they are teaching males that abusing, and especially sexually abusing, people who are weaker than you/unable to defend themselves from your evil is not only totally OK, but encouraged!

You want males to stop raping? Then stop teaching them that rape is the norm in the society when you are constantly raping them when they're infants.

(((All of them)))

Thread is already closed

The complete lack of interest of leftists to discuss absolutely anything kills me a bit. I've made like 100 tweets, also replied to about 15 people, yet all I got was 5-6 retweets and likes. That's all. Am I shadowbanned or was it like that for you too? I thought it was going to be like #ISaluteWhitePeople or #IStandWithSweden where an absolute firestorm of comments was happening. Gonna empty all of my folder on those bastards, but I don't expect much.

Faggot-ass nigger go end yourself.

NEXT TARGET: #proudtobe
YOUTUBE IS ADVERTISING GAY SHIT WITH IT
COME BE A SHITLORD FAM

Not to mention that they'll complain about how their life has been ruined and they're mentally scarred from being "raped" i.e. had sex they regret, yet support mutilating the genitalia of an infant which causes both mental and physical scarring.

How ironic that males are the true victims of societal wide sexual abuse.

Does anyone have some Based Assad OC to trigger anti-Bashar libtards ?

Oy vey this story was debunked as a hoax ….

… On the basis they were Iraqi and Sudanese instead of Syrian :^)

#PROUDTOBESTRAIGHT

youtube.com/watch?v=snyJLA2DKlE