Sweden Invents Dindu Camo

This has zero chance of backfiring. I'm confident this will be used in an appropriate manner by responsible Adults.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=f3a_1406624661
8ch.net/pol/res/6397586.html
yahoo.com/news/spray-tan-company-getting-called-201400164.html?ref=gs
archive.is/LBPio
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Now if only that make a product that works the other way around and 10% of the South American GDP is theirs for the taking.

I love how the model has tranny manhands.

aww, that's cute maybe swedecucks can spray this on and roleplay as the bull once in awhile.

So it's worth nothing?

Cool, now snowniggers can be the proper colour.

It's called hydroquinone

that naacp bitch has already applied for a visa

Because there are absolutely no differences between races except skin color right? I mean it's not like you can identify a person's race based on their facial features. That would be racist!

It's like in zombie movies where they smear themselves with gore to make the zombies think they're zombies too.

This seems to be the only way not to get raped on sight in Swedanistan.

Around 600 billion dollars.

We need to get these out to the
RWDS
So they can commit false flags

WHEN I SAY SWEDEN, YOU SAY YES

SWEDEN

Most Arabs, Indians and Chinks would love a spray that makes them whiter.

I read that as

Great. Now I can fuck black chicks without fucking black chicks.

Fun fact: Selous Scouts would actually paint their skin black to blend in with the nogs

=YES=

Finally a way for patriots to disguise as refugees and get into the shelters

RHODESIANS NEVER DIE

Is the ability to get away with crimes one of the selling points?

Ship it to South Africa.

transracialphobes ITT. It's the current year!

Infiltrating and false flagging is just about to get interesting. I mean you could go to chimpout protest and turn it into a riot real easy with this camo, theoretically ;).

real niggers are difficult and swedes were literally only entertained by the novel difference in colour

I need to start working on my ebonics

Go on jewtube and watch a shit ton of maury, jerry springer, and some of steve wilkos shit. They get so many niggers on there and they speak like shit its perfect to learn about them.

this just makes me sad tbh

Many blacks will be offended by it stating that it is similar to blackface.

There is literally no circumstance in which I would want people to think that I'm African. This is a stupid idea.

r-selection is a terrible thing.

When did you stop being surprised Holla Forums?

Niggers think everything is waycis, nobody cares what they think. They don't even know what it means except that saying the word gets people off their back. It's the leftist SJWs who actually decide what gets branded racist.

Never forget.

Don't forget a bearded, fake scars, contacts, some fake muscles to make you look bigger, heel inserts to change your height. Etc

Reminds me of that one guy in Gantz

So this is okay but having a blackface is not?

I'd give anything to go back.

Will delicious brown girls finally be a reality?

marketed as a "spray-tan" and not merely paint, it probably alters your skin in unhealthy ways

for a false flag, better use some old-fashioned make-up and false beard
or a silicone mask

Are we sure this wasn't just made so the few whites left can actually walk in the street again?

I wish I was fucking immortal.

inb4 white people start to spray themselves with this so they aren't racist

They already dye their natural blonde hair to black. This simply completes the disguise.

that boat sailed a long time ago

Or to loot and start Race Riots. Get your head in the game/oven Shlomo!

AY0 HOL UP
m.liveleak.com/view?i=f3a_1406624661

lmao

YES

What the fuck did I just watch?

Terrifying prospects for the future. This kind of thing, once standardized and propagandized effectively makes it illegal and criminal to have white skin.

The leftist SJWs might also think that it's racist you nigger brains.

oh shit.

YES

GG Holla Forums

how to project opinions 101.

actually read the post instead of putting words in people's mouths like a moron

I still don't quite grasp if this song is pro-Rhodesian. I suppose its neutral. Awesome anyway.

Remember to put mud in your hair and get your lips stung by wasps to complete the disguise!

That reminded me of this (over)man.

That isn't paint friend. That is shoe polish.

Knew a fellow who could tick two of those off. Did he ever have a hate of communist.

Slot floppies every day all day.

This seems like the kind of thing that regular swedes would never give a fuck about while (((regular swedes))) would lose their shit over.

I mean, its literally blackface. That's why the pictures are of her arm and ass.

yfw Sweden literally made the "delicious brown" anime trope real

This is going to be fun.

RhSAS, RLI, South African Defence Force (in all the battalions, companies and Regiments) would do the same.

Let's make the trending #worldrefugeeday tag our own!

This is a once-a-year opportunity.

#worldrefugeeday thread
8ch.net/pol/res/6397586.html

Too bad you can blatantly tell someone is European by their facial structure.

You can tell those blondes with black face are Aryan so easily that it would never fool anybody who isn't a complete retard.

year of the fire monkey being meme'd into reality

Hahaha is that 3rd image really him?

kek

here's some more
once you get past the flaming niggers it's just commentary by the way. you're not missing anything by skipping

The album is full of dirges mourning the fall of Rhodesia. I would say that is pro. Great for drinking late at night.

kek

You're fucking retarded lol

So it's a darker spray tan?

It already exists and is very popular in Africa actually

Is this not "blackface" that liberals hate?

Race doesn't exist you bigots

Kek'd hard

Reminds me of this guy

I think that's shoe polish because they are water resistant or waterproof.

They got trolled into setting themselves on the fire by Holla Forums but I don't know which chan communities they belonged to. I can't remember 100%.

I can see this of two possible things.

One, Sweden being a 3rd world country is well on its way.

Two, using nigger spray to look like a nigger (and dying hair) could make possible camouflage for whities in nigger communities.

We can finally have delicious brown grills now

the only acceptable of the lot are california gold and bedouin dreams.
Actual bedouin people are disgusting just like every other brown person though.

If they try that then they look like octocoon or half breeds so it won't immunize them from the attacks. Niggers attack the half breeds because they think they are prettier or smarter than them. The colourism in the African communities are very real.

Except he's completely right. A huge proportion of all nonwhites on this planet would turn themselves white if they could.

That's true, blacks usually end up blaming everything on light skinned blacks once there's no more white around.

Now you added to the anti race mixing reason list.

Dubs confirmed.

But when there's no more white people then world peace will be real. We should meme this, lite skin vs dark skin.

Jesus Swedecucks are you guys just gonna keep getting worse and worse?

There is always hope, that's all there is left.

holy kek, they are actually pushing blackface.

top kek why the fuck did he use so much accelerant

This is useful for avoiding street profiling and surveillance, but I'm sure it will be used nefariously by (((social engineers))) to penalize whiteness

wew

Thankfully niggers are on average completely retarded.

Fucking women

I dont understand your logic here bro, its a well known fact that white girls love to tan. Whats so "cucky" with this? That white girls love being tanned?

sometimes i dont think people even read the whole article or thread when its about sweden, just yell out SWEDEN YES KEK

I personally see nothing wrong here, just a girl that "invented" a spray-tan that makes you brown as fuck. That doesnt mean the girls are lusting for BBC or wants to make brown babies. I know many white girls that tans often and not a single one of them has a shitskin as boyfriend or a brown baby.

The niggers got mad that the white people are appropriating the blackness. Wew.

yahoo.com/news/spray-tan-company-getting-called-201400164.html?ref=gs

archive.is/LBPio

These niggers bitch about cultural appropriation - while they speak MY LANGUAGE and eat MY peoples food and go on the internet and use cars and engines and modern heating….

next time a nig says cultural appropriation - remind them to use their own language and their own form of writing and read their own books….and then remind them that they never made books because they never had a writen language and that theya re speaking YOURS because YOU OWN THAT NIGGER SLAVE.

that only looks kind of sexy cuz im picturing a really tan white girl in a g string.

i wonder if you can use the shir on your face… AND WHY THEY DONT SHOW THAT.

The problem in this is that the swedish man wouldn't enjoy it.

*budum tssihhh*

that's from 2014, unfortunately

The next time a Judaic Trilogy enthusiast wants to drive a car or buy a toaster, they should be forced to pass a science logic test to thank humans, not god.

Immigrants should be forced to convert to atheism, that's the basic standard. Except many atheists are retarded, useless wastes of air as well.

Reported for intl. It's not that hard.

It's for the Swedish women to be more fuckable to the invaders

More like less fuckable. Fiki fiki da white blu eyed blondies.

No.

White skin has always and will always look the best on women.

Finally, those shitbirds on Holla Forums will be able to have their "brown girl" fantasies without having to deal with actual niggers.

Yeah. That'll be nice

Pity /a/ hates 3D or they'd be happy for this too.

:^) keep dreaming

They've already had that for decades.

So… the only 2 with blue eyes?

ITS THE CURRENT YEAR!