THE JEWS, literally, outsted Corey Lewandowski

It's terrifying. It sounds like they practically forced Trump's hand. Trump needs that women's vote, but Ivanka is OUT OF CONTROL, in JEWISH HANDS.

Ivanka Trump, the candidate's daughter, played a pivotal role in convincing Trump to take action against Lewandowski. She had been critical of Lewandowski for months and this was not the first time that she had leaned on her father to part ways with his top aide. Contributing to Ivanka Trump's recent dissatisfaction with Lewandowski were intensifying tensions between Lewandowski and Ivanka Trump's husband, Jared Kushner, an influential force behind the scenes. One source said rumors swirled that Lewandowski had attempted to plant negative stories in the press about Kushner – a final straw for Ivanka Trump.

By this point, Eric Trump, Ivanka Trump's brother, had already reached a breaking point with Lewandowski and expressed his frustrations about the campaign operations to his father, according to a senior campaign source.

It was ultimately Ivanka Trump herself who sat down with her father on Sunday and convinced him to let Lewandowski go – even offering an ultimatum of sorts about her own continued involvement with the campaign, according to sources with knowledge of this conversation.

CNN: archive.is/vCQqe

This is a happening. I pray to Kek Corey is just going undercover. I really do. Kek save us.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VlJrC
esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a46048/reince-priebus-corey-lewandowski/
archive.is/lGbwa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol no. It sounds like bullshit. Trump has said the longest time that he was going to make a move like this before. This is partly why he brought Manafort on, since Corey showed his weakness and inability with the Cruz/delegate stealing shit.

Hey man, I hope you're right.

oyy veyy very concerned arent you, goys?
oy vey im worried this time, please please goys lets hope this isnt gonna hurt him, very concern, much worry.

we dont need another concernshill thread about this there are already a bunch. faggot.

I'm surprised this never gained traction.

archive.is/VlJrC

He should have let Ivanka and her Jewish master go.

That deluded kike Kushner thinks that he can control Trump through Ivanka. After the election Ivanka will have no leverage and Lewandowski will be made secretary of propaganda.

CHECKED

I would be very peeved if he dumped Corey without proper respect. He dropped the ball on the delegate battles but he got us to the point where that mattered.

I won't forget.

o7

May be bollocks, but I'm still worried about Ivanka-chan's alliance with the kikes. Not even because their just kikes, Kushner just does not seem like a very competent guy.

This. Across multiple threads now we have the same talking points trying to make Trump seem compromised.

Am I the only one that's excited? I don't believe the CNN story.

Manafort always seemed like a high energy guy and did great when he was working in the primary.

Ultimately, the genius of the Trump campaign so far comes from Trump himself, Lewandowski was just the behind the scenes guy.

Hmm, I'll wait on this to pass judgement, but definitely somethig to keep track of.

Lewandowski is still talking about the campaign like he's a part of it. Trust the puppet master

don't you mean

\o

what a Hero, i really don't trust Ivanka and her Jew husband.

Trump pretty much fucked himself

his Jew daughter and her husband were worrying about their shekels. See, if you keep telling the truth, you might rustle some jimmies, and if you rustle the wrong jimmies, well, that might cost you.

and Priebus was trying to tone Trump down and use the Party infrastructure as a bribe for the general.

so basically the traditional cuckservative forces won out and back stabbed Lewandowski

Trump *is* fiery audacity, so if he self-polices himself like Priebus wants, he's fucked. He will no longer be able to tell the truth, and that's what got him here, telling the godamn truth.

Lewandowski is the real hero of this story.

lel

Your shitty tricks don't work here, Mr. Shekelbergstainblatt. Ditto for (((CNN)))'s cheap propaganda. Try harder next time.

see, here's that dumb faggot Priebus jacking off about Corey's firing

esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a46048/reince-priebus-corey-lewandowski/

Priebus is a cuck, just as much as Paul Ryan or the others. Him rubbing his hands over this is cause to worry. It means Trump might really begin to tone it down, which will be disastrous.

hopefully its just cosmetic and Trump's giving some red meat to the filthy establishment whores, with Corey willfully falling on his sword for the greater good.

Your right (((user))), your concern has really opened my eyes. I'm a #HillaryRocket now

meh, go fuck yourself up the ass, circlejerker

kek

That's some nice asshurt, Hillary shill. I'd frame it and hang it up on my wall if I could

if you felt the need to respond with "muh triggered" as an obvious excuse to hide behind to try and save face, that only shows you're the assmad bitch

sage negated :)

I wonder who could be behind this post.

checked

Dubs count best when you sage.

How well does this pay?

Careful ma'am, if you get any more rustled your jimmies are gonna fall off

We all know the high prices they demand.

Agreed. I'm not done reading art of the deal but it seems like something Trump would plan to do from the beginning. Lewandowski been screwing up lately anyway.

It's time for new blood and, maybe Ivanka called it, but it's not something Trump wasn't planning on anyway.

It's funny how I knew this was happening months ago with absolutely no inside sources. Just Jew-wisdom and pattern recognition…and a gut feeling.

It was inevitable the in-law Jews were going to try to take over the campaign and its narrative.

Every…Fucking…Time

If you want a preview of the way Kirshner wants the Trump train to go, think of the cringe-fest AIPAC speech that Trump gave. He wrote that.

I knew that kid was poison…

Pretty much. I'm really at the point where I'm not interested in even the thin veneer of support for Israel. The United States needs to go to war with Israel, nuclear war, and anyone who has positive feelings towards Israel or is a dual citizen or is Jewish/married to a jew, needs to be killed.

This isn't debatable. If White people aren't going to do it, then I don't want them around anymore.

I am becoming more and more convinced that Trump is a ploy.

Thing is, I don't think even he realizes it.

In any case, its very clear now:
Ivanka is the enemy.

This entire narrative is shite.
It intends to make Trump look weak and subject to the whims of his daughter or his entourage.
I'm convinced that the passage of the baton from Lewandowski to Manafort was organic and planned in the transition from primary to general modus.
In any case, how the Trump campaign is letting this narrative proliferate is a mystery to me.

This is just more bullshit they are trying to stir up and make it look like Trump hates women.

Maybe Ivanka disliked Lewandowski for any number of reason, which could be something as small as not greeting her in a manner that she thought was slightly disrespectful. Of course CNN has a "source" who told them some bullshit story that makes no sense at all.

Who the fuck would be stupid enough to believe that anything even remotely like this would ever happen?

I'm pretty sure she converted to Judaism, she's also given birth to a mischling. Like it or not she is a kike.

If a woman who wasn't Trumps daughter did this you'd consider her a kike in all but blood. You shouldn't give ivanka a free pass just because she's trumps daughter.

Be aware of Trump's children. They were very young when Trump cheated on his wife with Marla Maples, you can find a few clips where his son and daughter express hatred towards him perhaps that's why Ivanka married a jew?.

Trump shouldn't allow his children into the campaign at all and make it all himself as everyone expects but I fear it is a weakness of his.

I can completely understand making children with three women in a life-time if you are successful, Jarls did it all the time

Wow, the simplest answer is usually the right one. CNN cannot be trusted and is just trying to sow false stories of infighting.

Are you fags really defending Ivanka and her jewish husband?

Did you really think that you could sit back, kick back and let the successfull and talented businessman drag you all the way to the finishline?

For shame, user. For shame…

kek

But tell me more about those unnamed sources :^)

They executed the Rosenbergs for less than what Manning or Snowden did. But Pollard?

Make Pollard a household name. That's your key to victory. That and bringing out the Moss ad did 9/11. The truth will out.

That name should be like Adolph by now. Wonder why it isn't?

He should. But Corey did make me nervous a few times. He ran the McCain campaign, after all.

Kill yourself, anti-Trump faggot.

All four of Donald Trump's adult children are married to Jewish people or dating Jewish people.

Anti-Semitism has no place in in our society.

go back to bed Moshe, if you hadn't cited CNN maybe one or two people would have bought it.

It actually does creep me out a little every time I hear it now.

Checked
I also may have laughed a little.

To you, a merry:

\o

Roger Stone talked about this briefly on Filter Man's show (the quality has some problems due to them using Skype both directions).

Part 1

Part 2

This.

kek. I thought it was pretty clear a while back that although the primary strategies worked well, Lewandowski was out of his depth dealing with the delegate problem and the increasing GOP conspiracies and opposition. It was admitted early on that Lewandowski actually didn't have a lot of experience with political campaigning. It's kind of miraculous that all this worked as well as it did, and I agree that it's more due to timing and Trump's honesty and brilliance than anything else.

There was also that rumor about someone betraying Trump…who knows. But if Lewandowski actually was planting stories about Trump's family members, then, even though I too don't like the freaking Jews, still, that's not really cool. Who knows what's true at this point though. We'll see. Manafort had better come through.

Great points.

I'm pretty sure they kept Lewandowski around even after they transferred most power to Manafort because otherwise the media would've spun it as a victory in the Michelle Fields case.

Here's how to counter that for the normalfags:

Exactly, Ivanka advises Trump on many things, she is one of his top CEOs. This is how the Trump organization has worked for years.

Corey got him a long ways and did a good job at that time, but lately has been fucking up. He had to go, Manafort is the man we need right now.

well, now Corey has me wondering

archive.is/lGbwa

Trump's jewish connections has always irked me. I usually try to avoid Trump threads because every time I point this out I'm shot down with shill accusations

Come on. If you need an expert for fucking anything, just add yarmulke, and BOOM– instant expert.

It's gotten worse and he's gone visibly more Neocon. It's worth remembering that Kushner wrote the speech to AIPAC where Donald gobbled Jew dicks, while many of us had hoped he might actually continue to tell them to get fucked like he had been.

And there's the Miller guy whom everyone seems to like like a good goy, because they apparently can't look at his fucking face and tell he will say and pretend to believe anything if it pays well and helps him get close to Power like Joseph in the Torah.

And there's Roger Stone who is a fag weirdo and typical super-competent Jew political dirty tricks schemer attatching himself to Power and surely up to no good somewhere right at this very moment. Even if the guy is loyal to Trump, it's typical kikery out of him. Just watch the Molyneux interview with him. Ol Stefan knows just what sort of creature he's dealing with.

I think I must be the only person who finds her insufferable. She's so affected, but the groundlings call it "poise". I can't listen to her.

I don't see this as being bad. If Corey turns on Trump, then it lends credence to the idea there was a power struggle and Corey was in the wrong. If he doesn't, then this looks more like a tactical move that helps Trump since it will now give Trump a pro-Trump voice at CNN, one that is in favor of a lot of the wilder shit Trump has said in the past (Corey was often in favor of letting Trump really go loose). I can see him defending Trump on any seemingly wild stuff he says now. That and there aren't enough pro-Trump people on CNN. I had to watch that shit when sitting in an airport during the mexican judge thing and I felt bad for that one blonde Trump supporter since she was pretty much being ganged-up on in each segment. At least Corey will be able to hold his own because he knows how full of shit the media is (since they tried to crucify him), and thus wont let himself be bullied. I think this is a good move, akin to letting Roger Stone go and letting him be a free agent of sorts but one that is always pleading Trump's case. I'm hoping that Trump seeds the other media outlets and thus slowly turns them into Trump-supporting media.

that Kushner guy is going to turn Trump Kosher

She actually annoys me as well. At the same time I just chalk it up to her not having the kind of grit Trump has but she's a woman so I'm not surprised.

Go away chaim.

The "emergency Jewish committee against Trump" and the fact that 187 Soros proxies are attacking him is evidence enough that he is on our side. A man should not be judged by his friends but by his enemies, and his Jewish ties indicate he is probably playing them like a fiddle, hell he uses Israel to deflect criticism of the wall. Jews are not a hive mind either, a lot of lower tier Jews merely believe their own bullshit, not every one of the is an insider with major Zionist connections. I am concerned not that his is a Jew puppet, but his Jewish ties, while being useful as a media shield, place him in a vulnerable position to get stabbed in the back. I pray to kek he is vigilant and know what he is doing, but Corey's move to CNN means he was either untrustworthy or even that Trump used him as a plant in the Clinton news network. Digging into Manafort's connections now, he has a streak of self-interest like everyone but his pro-bono work for places such as the Heritage Foundation are somewhat reassuring, hopefully he is competent.

Trump has a streak of earthy boorishness of the super-wealthy who don't give a fuck; she's the opposite with her totally unnatural, affected, poised speech and posture. The Trump sons lack the genius of their father and his earthy streak, but are much more natural.