Black Pigeon Speaks Names The Jew

He just made a video explaining to all the beginner-tier redpill normalfags who watch him explaining how us good goys are fighting for Israel and how Clinton is a jew puppet.

I think we should subvert the comments, there are already self-proclaimed Jewish shills in the comments trying to say he's gone off the deep end "YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR NOW GOY". Make sure all the top comments display even further redpilled information than that which was in his videos.

Feel free to sage if you actually think this is somehow a slide thread or e-celeb bullshit, this is really good information being introduced for the first time to an audience that had never thought about zionist conspiracies being real up until now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C4ZjodXY1DE?t=7m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=IAL0Y7QznkQ
facebook.com/MDE.tv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i've always been suspicious of this guy tbh.

First post is always a shill, as usual
I know people have been saying this on Holla Forums for a while but now he finally named the Jew, so how could there be anything wrong with him?

yup

wew lads, prepare for shut it down

He has too big subscriber-base.

$20 says they'll shut him down.

What should we do if they actually shut him down

Is there really anything that can be done?

Don't you think it's kind of weird how a guy suddenly comes out of blue with that good of production value?

I have to admit I was a little suspicious of him at first as he basically appeared from nowhere, but now he did it.
Get in there and show this man your support.

Egypt fucked
Libya fucked
Iraq fucked
Afghanistan fucked
now Syria.

Next is Iran.

After that, Israel can freely do whatever they want in the region.

Fuck it, I will take a nuclear holocaust only if Israel and all the jews get killed. The human race will survive it if it gets rid of the jews.

webm when?

Hard to evaluate what's going on when OP doesn't provide us with the content.

It's not that hard to make a video like that, you just have to care like he does. He has an ok mic and a nice amount of background images, literally anyone on Holla Forums could do this.

kek, nice try moshe, you wont poison the well

No. You are just tech-literate cuck that never opened a software video editing program.

I seriously think someone has developed a plugin (with Jim's help) to the database to alert them whenever a post is made so that the top reply is ALWAYS a shill.

Can we get mods to delete these comments?

get off my board degenerates

Something tells me that this is a mod that always shills on first comment. Let's see.

What are the (((mods))) gonna do?

Eat cock.

Oh look, a jew. Kill it.

Black Pigeon Speaks

Typical shill tactic
Immediately bringing up some offhand comment somebody made in a completely unrelated video which somehow makes everything he's ever said incorrect. Nobody has perfect opinions, nobody on Holla Forums can even agree on a shit ton of micro non-issues like that, it doesn't matter, Moishe.

Jews

I like your punctuation and grammar user, it's really on point, or as would the blacks say it "on fleek".
Anyways, you're okay with him promoting LSD, there's no denying it….the only question is why you're so angry at me pointing out how he is controlled opposition

He could promote fucking meth for all I care, as long as he names the Jew to the masses.

have no idea what that's about and I don't care. The video in op's post is good. Chances are that anyone that would oppose it is paid by Hillary.

follow a penny into traffic

That's not how controlled opposition works, some people are actually responsible and can handle drugs on the occasion to let off stress, fuck off with your no-fun garbage. It's not like it's some degenerate drug like crack that ruins people's lives.

I don't get threads like this. Normies and shills will always attack someone for wrong speak. Why does this come as some kind of surprise? If Holla Forums is supposed to come to arms every time a youtuber or whatever says something deemed unacceptable it would become a full time job.

Can't his subscribers defend him? Isn't that kinda the purpose of having a following or fanbase or whatever it's called on youtube.

If the Jew is sperging out then just 14/88 the comment section. That's why we have memes.

And anons in post before all said the same exact fucking thing only rephrased….and you call ME a shill.

No, just makes him unreliable.
He doesn't have same beliefs as us, that's all.

On drugs we can easily agree, you idiot.

Go on a LSD TRIP MAYN
IT GHONNA CHANGE YOUR LIFE MAYN

And you call me shills?
wow

You angry goy? See the jews? Be angry at them….pstthhh try also drugs goy, they good for you and make you docile and dumb….

That's IT
I knew you fuckers were somehow off
All of these posts saying that they don't care

Chances are that anyone not caring about him promoting drug use is his little buddy in IRC trying to shill him on Holla Forums again.
Fuck off

Did I do good boss?

hah, good one

Yes it is.
LSD is the biggest hippy drug there is.
Ever heard of "ego destruction"?
Ever seen an old LSD promoting couple with white gandalf like hair being all smiley and shit?
Yea, they're fucking liberals….like you weed smoking hippy

Based.

Its like another shoah

Yea, whatever man, you've won.
There you go, now bump and circlejerk this thread until you squeezed your dick out dry.
Fucking idiot.

didn't read. don't like the video, fuck off.

That means you're in the minority for bitching about something irrelevant and being perpetually unsatisfiable.

He doesn't have same beliefs as us, that's all.

No, not in the slightest, every person on Holla Forums has at least one personal belief that is generally frowned upon by the community, we can't be turning on each other over minute things when we're actually finally making progress.

That doesn't invalidate what he says, he's probably the most aligned person whose opinions people care about with out views, possibly more than Stephan.

IT GHONNA CHANGE YOUR LIFE MAYN

Still not nearly as bad as the majority of drugs. Everyone has problems, you can't discount all of the valuable information this guy is dispensing because he may or may not have supported LSD once as an offhand remark, of which you have supplied no evidence of.

this comment is on every thread of black pidgeon speaks always been suspicious of this tbh

They always add no more than that, they just try to sow seeds of dissent among people who should be brethren in this battle. What are they doing to redpill normalfags? Shills wouldn't go so far as to expose all their own plans to a large audience of people only to promote a little 'degeneracy' that is LSD as the shill was claiming.

Nice, the guy made some pretty redpilled videos so far but I was always skeptic of him not being actually redpilled because he literally never mentioned the kikes even though they have huge influence over modern events. I guess this changes my mind.

What the fuck is OP talking about?

I just visited the video and there's a like/dislike ratio of 1.061 vs 38. Almost 10k views and only 38 dislikes? I saw one comment about "don't be anti Israel brah" and many comments complimenting his mention of Israel.

Really? Then why are there so many in the audience applauding his mention of them… and I seriously doubt that anyone looking at a video like that is complete in the dark about Israel. There's tons of anti-Israel videos on YouTube. It's the anti-Jew and racist argument against the Jews that's highly controversial.

YouTube is YouTube. Holla Forums is Holla Forums. There's no need shill a single video just because it mentions Israel and a very small fraction of viewers disliked and left a comment. Make a backup of his videos and if he is shut down then re-upload all over the place. That'll cost him sheckles, but so fucking what.

Good little video tho. Nothing wrong with the content. It's just OP that's spering out for some reason. I guess he missed the Not Your Personal Army traning day of Lurk More Faggot high school.

See, everyone, this is how actual Holla Forums users respond to this, shills will always try to find something else that's 'wrong' with him.

Black Pigeon flirted with naming the jew at 8:01 in this vid: youtu.be/C4ZjodXY1DE?t=7m50s

That was an odd cut. What's the deal with this?

Is he censoring himself or yt fucking him?

That's because all of those types of people watch his videos as soon as they come out, once the normalfags swarm it, there will be a lot more top comments calling him anti-semetic and saying he's gone off the deep end, especially when the YT comment system favors shills. I saw tons of low comments that had all the pro-Israel shit that could easily be picked up in a few hours.

This is the most low-effort way to change normalfags minds, by simply supporting your fellow Holla Forums users in naming the Jew. Can we never call to action for anything in fear of being a "personal army"? I'm not asking you to attack some person in the comments who disagreed with me, I'm just saying we should put in our support in the comment and counter subversive shills before it's too late.

I've also seen a few OPs admit that they themselves sometimes post provocative shill shit in the beginning of a thread in order to kickstart the discussion.

So who is this JIDF cunt?

I see him shilling for jews on lots of "alt-right" videos.

Anybody wanna do something?

Can't he defend himself? Can't his followers and the people commenting who agreed with him defend the position? There's no urgency I can see. And there's tons of outlets and forums and opportunities to name the Jew. Looks to me like he and his followers got it covered.

Holla Forums is rightfully suspicious against YouTubers and other "e-celebs" because of the long list of people who have used chan-culture for their own personal gain. I don't know if this BPS is one. He might be, he might not be, but it's not shilling to sage e-celeb threads by default. It's defending Holla Forums from shilling. Just look at 4chan and see what it'll turn into if there isn't a hard stance against it.

If anything you should monitor who is shilling for Israel and make a list. Like this user is on:
Track 'em down and counter-shill on their homefront!

Again with this alarmist rhetoric as if this BPS is somehow the center of a battle field. It's just another youtube channel. Who really cares. There's an entire internet with opportunities to redpill normies. Majority will watch the video and a handful will shitpost some and move on to the next video in their subscriber list.

Then tell me where and how, and give me examples of times you've redpilled people. This is something extremely easy to do on our battlefield, the internet that is, as it is easiest to argue and redpill there. I'm giving you guys an easy way to change some minds and you're rejecting it for whatever reason. Just don't say anything if you're not going to provide an alternative way for us to redpill people right now.

I don't mean to come off as alarmist or hostile to you, I just want to start changing the tides and shift the overton window for as many people as possible. YouTube comments and the internet in general have been hugboxes for normalfags and liberals for far too long. It's seriously the easiest way to redpill people on the internet and probably one of the most effective and efficient giving the low effort and small amount you'd be putting in.

I meant to say "given the low effort and small amount of time you'd be putting in"

Looking at the comment section it's pretty obvious that Holla Forums is already doing what you're calling for.

Sounds like a mudslime tho

Again: Looks like they got it covered.

What makes you think that one of the above isn't me?

Why this particular video? Wound it not make more sense to go to a video that doesn't have a comments section already full of anti-Israel/jew sentiment? It's good that you want to change the tides, so does everybody else, but why does it have to be centered around this one youtuber and this one video? He's using a Wikileaks as a source. Why not go to their twitter, or if they have a youtube account, or any other outlet that's covering this issue and redpill there? Why this particular video out of the countless of opportunities on the Internet right now? It's kinda suspicious, sorry to say.

But again: it looks like they got it covered.

Well generally people would call it an actual personal army post if I were to call for people to shit up John Oliver's comments and the like, I'm doing this because I saw way too many "there are plenty of good jews" posts that just didn't have any replies yet but could have easily gotten to the top. That being said, I think it would be great if Holla Forums constantly raided comment sections of libshit videos on YT.

I often do redpill on Twitter, but it's a lot harder to explain shit there because of the character limit, and it's a lot harder to reach people since they usually block me.

bump

I take it you're paid by the word, rather than by the post or hour.

Bumo

Complain about e-celebs if you want, but its a fact people like stephan, jim, karen straughan, etc, are making a huge change in politics.

The thing is, some people feel something is not right, but they are too lazy to actualy care or investigate, s people like steph do the work of digesting the facts and presenting them in a shinning medium with easy words for morons, and thats how they start to pay attention to politics.

also get fucked you huge faggot

Remember that youtube curates comments' sections, though. If you watch shoah tier content, you mainly see shoah tier comments.

Do a basic cost analysis. Or are you a femanon still butthurt about destroying civilization?

Will you quit it with the bullshit. There are shills, I'm sure. However, the first post being "shill" occurs mostly for two reasons

a) the first post offers the best chance for trolling/bait
b) if someone feels strongly about the subject, they're more likely to jump on the thread
c) they could be a paid shill

I suspect that (a) is the most prevalent for no other reason than I often do it myself. Sorry to break it to you, lads. :-)

As someone who does do a lot of vid editing, yes, this guy's production value isn't the work of him solely. It really can't be with the amount of work he produces of that quality.

But if he's gonna redpill so many normies like this, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

He gets the normies

Pigeons like crows are the niggers of the bird species, so calling himself the (((Black Pigeon)) is a bit redundant, like saying black nigger.

The nigger bird speaks promotes MGTOW faggotry and should get the rope.

Really good video. Put together well. Normie reality pill 10/10.

This, normies have short attention spans and want their information in easily digestible bites. Its this kind of work which actually changes things because the heavy lifting is being done by a single person (or team, in one of the BPS videos the narrator mentions there are several people) and thanks to the internet its freely accessible for everyone.

He isn't actually a MGTOW, in his "debate" with some Gamergate youtuber he brought up that he has a wife.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAL0Y7QznkQ
The debate for anyone interested. Warning: The sound levels are fubar and the other fellow is annoying as all hell.

1000% MAD

fuck you acid is awesome

He's a Enforcer IV of Ouroboros.

So he finally named the jew? Jesus fuck it's about time.

Yes, I am mad at you degenerates.
You sound like a lefty faggot that thinks anger is bad emotion all together.
FUCK YOU.

you faggots disgust me

good video. about a million times more value in this than in all the shitposts in this thread

Ernst Junger actually used to take acid with the guy who discovered it, but he's a pure Aryan soul and has thus earned the right to use entheogens.

On the video: I think the best strategy would be to link semi-normies (either hard leftists or libertarians) with another video on the channel that is not related to the election and let them find this video. It'll grab their attention and they won't read it as a direct attempt to entrumpify them.

How to name the Jew without unleashing your power level

I would like to share something with you pol, I saw this term on the video where the five dollar man is chased by Jews. Pic related.

This is lashon hara, because he implicitly named (((them))) by pointing out a scheme, he did not actually use including the J or Y or the K word; he did not directly name the Jew. News cannot qualify as hate speech or defamation so I think even yt would have a hard time taking this video down, unless someone at JIDF hq works at yt.

Aren't loopholes great? (When you aren't the victim of the former for the purpose of Jewing)

Jews failed to realize the Europeans are master generalists. That's why we could export our culture to every possible climate and continent, a feat no other civilization has every matched. We can easily outjew them, even if we have less of a natural predilection for it, simple numbers means the part of our population that can adapt to jewish strategy and counteract it is almost as large, if not larger, than their entire population.

TLDR: there's a reason why Judaism has never been a terminal infection to the white race.

This time might be the last outbreak, praise God. Numbers are not on their side, this time. That doesn't mean Magian civilization is finished, the vestiges of Old Persia still exist in Islam, and that won't fully be dealt with for a few centuries at least.

Judaism, however? It's down for the count. They achieved their end State, pun intended. And what has it accomplished? Jack shit.

Women didn't open the borders to "wefyugees" and women aren't attracted to rat faced midget poo skins.

The fact that his most popular video does nothing beyond demoralising young Western men and driving a wedge between them while ridiculously glorifying these pathetic muds should give you a huge cause for alarm.

Don't like e-celebs and this one is no exception

I very much disagree with the idea that anyone can make those videos. They're substantially better than for example what Jim did, content aside. But the guy has been pretty explicit now and has proven he's not afraid to go after kikery so I promise not to bitch about him anymore.

OY VEY!

Maybe it should be a full time job. We're already kind of like the internet Gestapo, with the remnant of /baph/, Holla Forums, and /k/.

BPS is an agent didn't you fucking newfaggots learn this already?

Are you here to shut him down?

do you have some kind of argument to support your statement?

download his videos now in case of shut-down. Upload them to your own channel after the shut-down.

For example almost all of Evalion's vids are up on various other channels now.

The main problem is a loss of subscribers. We need to find a way of reaching previous subscribers to point them to the reuploaded videos.

Bringing his channel back up is the best option, so that he can make new content. You do that sometimes by petitioning Youtube for along time with a lot of people. Million Dollar Extreme petitioned to get their channel back up twice and was successful. If you want to know how they did it, send them a message on facebook. facebook.com/MDE.tv/

Pic related.

Why did this get bumplocked?

Are the (((mods))) trying to keep us from knowing something?

Not the user you were replying to, but come on man.

That easily becomes

Fact is, his video on LSD is listed right in with his other videos. Same production quality, same reach as all his other videos.

We we suspect him of being controlled opposition. because that's how controlled opposition operates. For instance, there is nothing wrong with a group which advocates for white identity in the USA and is aware of the jewish problem, yet the idea is unpalatable to the general population because of skinheads and Aryan Nation thugs. Organizations controlled by jews. Controlled by the opposition.

Compare that to the problem at hand. Black Pgeon Speaks touches on many Holla Forums talking points, which is supicious, but not enough to call it controlled opposition yet. Then he (or they, or (((they))) ), with an already established following, creates a video advocating drug usage and the spuernatural. Now anyone who promotes the content or speaks of similar topics is de facto associated with the LSD new age spiritual bullshit, and thus not taken seriously. In other words, he is making our talking points unpallatable to the general population through association.

THAT is called poisoning the well.

THAT is why he is suspected of being controlled opposition.

kek, the youtube video is now private, also the thread is bumplocked.

i can almost hear the oyy veyy from the moderation team of youtube and pol

All the data shows that white women are the least likely to race mix and that asian women are the most likely, whom target white men who harbor these sentiments.
This.
Anti-western women is a codeword for anti-white.
Black Pigeon Speaks is a divide and conquer shill.

I too find it suspicious that he popped up out of nowhere with insane production quality. Didn't someone show in a previous thread that the person behind it is actually a jew, linking to a news report that he was featured in?