Pedo thread

pedo thread

(USER WAS VANNED FOR THIS POST)

Mods.

Delet this thread.

delet dysnomia

I guess the only way to have pedo threads stay up now is to use an unrelated OP pic. Otherwise the thread will get deleted.

Pedophilia is too extreme for Holla Forums. It's what they use in the headline 'the darkest reaches o the internet - too extreme for google'. It makes me laugh. It was the pedo content that was too extreme for google. And they erased it. :D

noh, delet paedos

Not a real pedo thread without Laura B

Coward.

Without Lera but I agree with LauraB.

No matter how PC this place becomes they will always use that here to feel cool and edgy just like what 4chan does with being the original home to Anonymous yet cracking down on raids and all the other stuff despite not having anything to do with it anymore.

You are silly Rin

I never could stand this Jim and Hotwheels anyway. It's all for the best. What goes down goes up somewhere else.

you paedomophiles need to be stopped.

To me Hotwheels seemed alright when this place was Holla Forums.co even if a little shady but once he joined up with Jim is when he really started to become completly sketchy.
Everyone shouldve lost trust in him after he got 10s of thousands of dollars from donations than didnt do anything with the money and still begged for more while on salary from jim and that was just the tip of the iceberg.

Alright, come and stop me. I'm going down to kindergarten now, I'm gonna fuck every little hottie there, unless you stop me…

Hang all paedoes

Good luck

Hotwheels is a threat to freedom. He is for something one minute and then turns his back on it the next. He turns his cape with the wind. He is a traitor and should be hanged. Together with Jim. Traitors!

Hang all kaeddos. Hang all paerents.

You must be sick.

HW is probably dead.

This. As a mother of a 17 year old daughter, pædos litererally make me throw up for wanting to rape children like my daughter.

Hotwheels is not dead yet. It takes some money to find him. He is garbage and it would be worth it.

Cant argue with that.
never trust a cripple or a pig farmer

ITS TIEM TO STOP

17. If she was 7 I'd be horny. But probably not, you sound like an ugly woman. Then your child is ugly to. I want to throw up on her. I can cum on someone else's daughter.

Stop what? I'd like to stop you.

Loli doesn't "literally mean" little girl. It literally means absolutely nothing. It doesn't translate to any meaningful word. It's short for "lolita", which also doesn't mean anything but is a name. The name Lolita is the diminutive form of "Lola". Just like "cigarette" means "little cigar", "lolita" means "little Lola" Lola is a bastardization of Dolores, which is a Spanish name that derives from "Santa Maria de los dolores" which literally means "The suffering Saint Mary" Lolita became associated with pedophilia in the Russian novel Lolita, named after the main character, who was sexually molested by her uncle at the age of 8 Also, get your shit together with your ages. 18 is only a meaningful number in America and a few other countries. In some places the age of consent is 14 and in some it's 21. Saying "over 18" is "legal loli" is just as ridiculous and calling 13-17 "teen loli". The real terms are: pedophilia (a lasting attraction to pre-pubescents) hebephilia (a lasting attraction to early adolescents) ephebophilia (a lasting attraction to late adolescents who aren't of legal age) If you're going to be a pedo, at least be a smart one.

You and your daughter's tits + time stamp or gtfo

you faggots been arguing so much you forgot what you're here for

The wolrd is a better place without them. Include this Rin guy. He does not belong to this world.

You sick sick sick pæædophiles! My little baby is under 18 so she is still a chi;d!

I'm here to spread to word: Kill Hotwheels, Jim and Rin. You can't trust them. They can only blame themselves for it.

She is an ugly and sick mentally ill child. I don't want to touch her. It sickens me. You and your daughter isa good reason to get the gas chambers going again.

Who gives a fuck what you think. Not Donald Trump, not me.

Kys newfag

Hotweels is too ugly to be dead. He just looks dead. He'll be dead soon, because of brittle bone disease.

Im here for the bitches

Trump is a newfag, that's for sure. He hates the polical correct. People like you. So do I.

You are here to die. You're just here because you need something to do between birth and death.

you wat m9

I hope the vids with the guy and girl is not actually you. If so, she must die to punish you.

The picture to the left look like the people on the right and it reminds me of the talentless unteralterbach game.

philosophy 101 major ver here

dude dont be negative

unteralterbach 2

shadman is a based dude stop hating

Trump will holocaust the fucking paedos

Who can compare to your confidence? Consider yourself lucky. People with abilities often have low confidence. They believe in human kind more than they believe in themselves.

He will not. He's gonna open to the door to holocaust normies.

A war is a war, and trust me, I'm a pretty good shooter. Pedo or normie, I'm gonna kill you all but first I'm gonna rape your children.

Alexander Pushkin's tomb
all these russian loli streams are paying out

I love hate. It's food.

giving your daughter a camera is a great idea, she will be under adult supervision while you are gone.

I'll shoot her and steal the camera.

waste of time, those phones are cheap

I'll blow your head off if you touch my wifes daughter.

They're still nice things. Might be worth something 500 years from now.

I don't know how strict I should be, but dysnomia seems to ban pedo thread OPs and delete all the images in the thread so I'm just going to do that until clearer guidelines develop. Since your image isn't pedo related I guess I'm only going to ban you for 1 day. Dysnomia if I'm doing this wrong pm me

I don't care. What's important is that I fucked her daugher in the ass and in the pussy. It can't be undone. She's not a virgin anymore. You can't revenge that. I won!

You need to commit suicide and do something good for a change.

Wow, user, that's really harsh.

Not harsh. It would be a pleasure.

DELET THIS

And so what. Who gives a fuck.

The beauty of no rules is that… there aren't any rules.

Your CSS sucks

I don't see any reason to delete these beautiful 2d lolis though

Holla Forums is full of rules. It's just you who have higher thoughts of yourself than you have any business having.

WAKE ME UP

I see a reason to delete them. It's amateurishly made.

I can wake you down. Bury you alive.

TFW delet my ear rape videos

;- ;

I want Trump to delete Holla Forums. All chans.

Get along with what?

So does your IQ.

My point still stands

Wow, you gotta love people with a confidence. Another geek who is a misunderstood genius.

Delete this stupid picture.

delet yourself.

If you stop doing what you do. I'll kill myself if you kill Holla Forums. It'll be worth it.

i delet librechan and cunnychan so Holla Forums is next

delete girlti.me

Good. I look forward to it.

sage negated