Dating Sites

Dating Sites General

With the addition of Tinder/dating sites, its apparent you can easily meet/sleep with whores online.

However
Is it possible to find a virgin non-whore on one of these sites? Or do women solely create them when they're feeling whorey?

pic related Lol

why would you want a virgin? so they don't know how bad you are at the sex?

Dont want sloppy seconds, im not a beta

get a bigger penis. push out the air.

Ignoring microshimmerism, the more guys a girl is with, the less likely she is to remain faithful in marriage.

perhaps. I am not so sure about this whole marriage thing.

get out of your room and fuck womyn

no

That's why you're a degenerate or kike. I'd say you have to die.

It's like going to a grill place to find a vegan meal.

You'd better find out where all the junior high grill are hanging out. You'll find one virgin there, tops. Though the socially awkward grills a gold mine for virgin posse. Let's think together how to find the socially awkward.

There are pretty much only male late virgins in this post-sexual revolution society.

no

you would know

Yeah

Three words: Christian Dating Site

they just pretend to be Christian so you have nothing to worry about you atheist fvck

Hahaha baka, you know dating sites don't actually work! The best girlfriends are found by randomly talking to people on social media websites, or just doing random things. If you can't either act cool or act nice, you will always be single, because dating is a privilege, and nobody would want to say "I date an Holla Forums user who sits in his mom's basement and has no materialistic possessions nor decent intelligence/feelings."

nope
Yup. And to scam you.

I've heard a lot of horror stories about online dating from others.
only two reasons they even want you.

assuming this much
projecting this much
I am understanding as much
Holla Forums also is your crutch