All Hail

Long live the queen.

Shutup this meme is from 2008

What do you think…oh wait, nobody fucking asked you for your measly, insignificant, therefore irrelevant opinion.

Shut the fuck up. I swear you fucking retards always start posting at night and don't stop you stupid fucking americans. Fuc, off with your lame lame memes from a billion years ago

Nice bait, almost believed you were a retard getting mad at memes on the internet for a second. How fucking sad would that be for real though? Heh, I guess it's not that funny to think about. Kind of depressed now. Going back to bed.

This land is my land, that land is your land. Stay the fuck out of mine if you don't like it, your inferior non-American.

G'night matey. I'll stay up practicing my baiting methods on some other chans.

The queen is amused at your pathetic attempt at chemo.

Haters and trolls, Queen Boxxy still loves you.

pure unadulterated cancer

Many fucks given.

Boxxy approves of your tribute.

a wild challenger appears

Just LoL…

You have to go back.

>implying you know thought I would tell you didn't you, faggot? is Queen

Hint: Can you straighten my grandmas head?

Bani and Boxxy are equally as worthy as queen of Holla Forums, but we'll let Boxxy be the queen because furfags have left and Boxxy had more Chan attention. Why is Bani equally qualified, though?

You're gonna die eventually. You just don't know what it means or feels yet. It's just a word.

Catie Wayne will die, but queen Boxxy will be forever immortalized. And we will be permanently indebted for the fap material she left behind.

Who's boxy? I heard about her from a youtube meme compilation about a year ago, but thats all i know

But that's wrong.

See the word 'queen' and the crown on her head. Figure it out derptard.

But whats she the queen of. Retard

She's Queen of go fuck yourself

She's the queen of pants. Why the fuck is that so hard to figure out?

Tribute, niggers.

Is THAT what she actually looks like?

Hi. My name is OP, and I spam the same, tired, worn-out, boring threads over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over…

Very observant of you.

I hear she joined a neo nazi movement

No thank you.

Umm…no.

SJW HIV whore

Not queen

Kill self

Stop posting whore

You may not agree with the queen and all of her policies, but she is still queen. Learn to cope.

lain is queen of Holla Forums

Boxxy is weak!

Peggy is strong!

The weak should fear the strong!

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG!

See

Is it true that Boxy is now a male?

Any one here from Uni?

or Catiechan?

Def not cute any more.

I am. Did you accidentally mispell Junichan?

oh wow, it's 2007 again

FUGG

This meme needs to die in a blazing hellfire.

saged, reported, called the cops, called the FBI, called the NSA, and called CPS.

Lain is god

Nominated for sticky.

and here i thought i was the only one who fapped to her

would

sauce?