Be a bit warey of kek

Yes, I know it is a meme.
I know it is an inside joke, and is all the more funny when a get post actually delivers. But I would just like to make a thread as a warning, there are probably some idiot atheists on here who were swept up in the new atheist movement because they wanted to go against the (((christian establishment))), and are now willing to believe anything that suits them.
Even I partake in some memeing of the God-Emporer from warhammer. But I recognize he is a work of fiction, and any kind of gets or happenings are either coincidence by large numbers or are caused by the effects of the memes on the collective society.
Two relevant verses for those on here who will try to wield a sword of consequentialist ethics:
And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. - Mark 11:22-23 KJV
Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. -Matthew 7:17-18 KJV

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snake_handling
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Went_Hensley
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_messiah_claimants
youtube.com/watch?v=LqsAzlFS91A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master–slave_morality
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ressentiment
peterkreeft.com/topics-more/resurrection-evidence.htm
youtu.be/-Q8BLfefGtg
archive.is/KvtcH
answersingenesis.org/family/marriage/inter-racial-marriage-is-it-biblical/
youtube.com/watch?v=Lgcd6jvsCFs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Motherfucker, we beseeched the plague goddess to give flesh-eating bacteria to migrants.
What was YOUR god doing that day?

Yet that has fallen through.
Still are plenty of them.

And letting people have to deal with the consequences of their actions.

way to not address the point.

The point is that you dare use (((echos))) while showing yourself as a fan of a cuck (((modern christian))).

No the point is, kek is a work of fiction. He is not conscious, he is only an idea with no will of its own.
Even if you want to approach it from any other perspective, atheist, pagan, gnostic, whatever, kek still has no theological basis or orthodox doctrine.

I hate killing the fun as much as anyone. But a bad tree cannot bear good fruit.

How is Christianity any more valid than any other religion? How can we trust the Bible when Jesus didn't even write it? How can we verify what exactly Jesus said and didn't say? How can you explain the glaring contradictions in the Bible? How can you explain how Jesus (in the Bible) told his original followers that he would return with a kingdom on Earth before some of them died, which was 2000 years ago? How can you explain how Jesus (in the Bible) said his believers would be able to handle snakes and drink poison without harm?

Right now God is literally manifesting himself in this fight against the materialistic Marxist Jews, and you can't ignore that.

kek, the ogadad, and thoth are no jokes motherfucker

Do I need to get you a fedora, christcuck?

In the invocation of Ebola-chan, we prayed specifically to send Ebola to Israel, it was only in her wisdom that she instead gave flesh-eating bacteria to migrants.

The fact is, Israel is a rich country, and would have been easily able to contain an ebola outbreak, as would any country dealing with a blood-borne illness (they would have been happy for an excuse to quarantine their muslims). Those kinds of diseases are only a problem in complete shitholes (or among migrant populations).

Protip: this entire sort of argument, when Yahweh sits and does LITERALLY ZERO, reeks of butthurt.

Even if you reject one theology doesn't mean you can accept another.
also

Oh this retard is back.

>>>/christian/

Leave and don't come back. This is Kek territory.

I am not saying don't meme, or even achieve these goals through memeing. I am saying that you shouldn't believe in a pagan Egyptian god who has not orthodox doctrine or proof of agency.
You can achieve the same results by memeing the exact same way to bane and CIA, yet I don't think you are going to claim they are real, conscious, and crashing planes(with no survivors).

I have never posted a thread like this. And I haven't posted on that board in months because I prefer some traffic.
The only times I make my own thread is if a blue moon comes and I actually make an OC video and I shill it for discussion.

Christians are insane.

Now they are fighting over memes.

I'm pretty sure you were in the same religion thread we had last night

Christianity isn't special in any way and involves putting strong faith in the testimony of men

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snake_handling
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Went_Hensley

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_messiah_claimants

oh user, you tease!

You don't see pagans do this, you don't see atheists.

But christians, they will get mad when we start worship memes instead of their kike god.

:^)

cool, but it still doesn't prove or give any legitimacy to the independently sentient kek claim.

Many atheists, are only so because they are anti-christian. Of all of the other conceivable religions or perceptions of a God, they don't give a second thought about, if they can poke a hole in Christianity they are validated.
That is why the liberal atheists have gone to defend Islam, because it also is not Christianity. You all have fallen in the "you are just the opposite SJW" narrative trap, and created another religion because it is not only anti-christianity, but any what ever else you want it to be.

>Pagans don't like the meme of the cross and fight against it with their own meme of jew on a stick
Almost everyone whether they know it or not uses memes against memes here on Holla Forums as a fellow meme magician you ought to know this.

Sending queers, kikes, and dune coons to Hell for all eternity.

Reported.

Reported.

How can you trust [anything] when [anything]?

Sage

You don't see pagans or atheists fighting Kek.

You will see christians fighting all of the above, Kek included.

the more we worship kek, the stronger and smarter it becomes. gods draw power from the faithful. right now it's a toddler, who is barely able to walk, but it grows stronger every day.

praise kek

A fucking toddler mate? Kek has been empowered by thousand upon thousands of Egyptian meme wizards of old. He was merely hibernating, biding his time until he could be rediscovered by us, once again unleashing chaos and misfortune upon for world for keks.

we need to look at thoth too

thoth is the big man in the Og 8

and he's associated with having the face of an ibis OR A BABOON

FIRE MONKEY DANCES

Kek, Jesus, Muhammed, what's the difference, worshipping these entities is just turning away from God.

Except Jesus is part of the Trinity and is, thus, God.

this, I don't understand why /christian/ is so triggered by Kek.

tadpole is more accurate tbh

Kek might be YHWH, but he might not be.
It's a fair warning.
Earthly "gods" of chaos should be looked at with suspicion and not immediate praise.

Christianity, and any Abrahamic religion in general is unable to compete against outside memes. Assimilate or be destroyed is how they operate.

Kek accomplishes things. Jesus doesn't. Proof that kek is real and Jesus was just a typical lying Jew.

Christians are traitors. They will be killed on the day of the rope along among other their Jewish chosen people and their liberal children.

God is a frog and has not a body like man. Praise kek.

The bible is literally the reddit of religion.

And run by Jews, just like reddit.

Sure, buddy.

Doesn't change that it's still the greatest meme in history, no matter how much you argue. Damn near everyone alive has heard of Christianity and the Bible.

It's a church created and run by Jews.

Which is why the Ecumenical Patriarch got told to fuck off when he wanted his little Vatican II meeting, obviously.

So, uh… citation needed.

At least our god answers when we ask him to do things.

Sorry m8, better stories exist, some of which happened before Jesus. If this is the guy that's supposed to be behind the most inspiring meme of all time, then perhaps you should branch out to memes outside the bible.

Everyone has heard of reddit as well, that's what it's for, the plebian masses.

It has been only recently being resurrected, it will take a while while it gets back to the full strength. What I meant was, it is a toddler compared to what it will become eventually.

That doesn't mean anything. It is still created by Jews. You cannot deny this because it is a fact. And it is run by Jesus, who is literally a kike. So it is also run by Jews. Horribly retarded cuckold religion.

You forgot the part where he basically promotes communism in his sermons.

Sure, Jesus, who is a man, is part of the Trinity, which is said to be God, even though God is NOT a man and God can NOT be three.

I'm getting pissed off at all these meme-worshipping larper faggots too.

It's kind of a funny that they're damning themselves to hell over a meme.

Reported for intl.

Right. That is the ultimate proof.

Jesus said that his followers would have greater powers than he did, yet I have never heard of a Christian receiving the dead or transmuting water into wine. So that proves without a doubt that Jesus was a liar, which should not be surprising considering he was a Jew, a race of people who are falsehood in human form.

On the other hand, meme magic is real. It has real effects granted by kek, unlike Jesus whose cult just makes people dumb and complacent while they wait to die.

*reviving the dead

Could you explain how Kek causes someone to betray their Race, because only betrayal of Race will send someone to Hell.

Really, please explain, isn't it part of the Christian religion that God is made out of three Gods and one of them in a man?

I mean, that is what you basically teach right, that God is a man?

Hell isn't even real. There is not mention of burning forever in hell in the bible.

Nice spin on things though, mate. Shows some creativity. I give it a 6.5/10.

What you have to say on the matter is pointless. Whether you like it or not, you ridiculous bluepilled retard, doesn't matter, because it IS the greatest meme. Period.

Fucking hell, do you autists have any idea how stupid you sound? I have shown you that Jews do not control the Orthodoxy, and you've provided no proof that it is. They hate Jews as much as you. Not to mention the distinction between the Jews that followed the Pharisees (current kikes) and the Jews that followed Jesus (turned to Christians)…

Your arguments are shite, m8y.

Jesus was the Son part of the Trinity made flesh. Are you seriously this ignorant about the Bible? And God can't be three? Motherfucker, God is the Trinity as a whole. The big ol' book's pretty clear on that. I mean, most atheists know jackshit about the religion they hate on and are just spewing a bunch of crap they heard from OTHER stupid people that got what they heard from someone else, but this is a new level of ignorance.

Hell is the place minds go to be destroyed.

So basically, God is made out of three little gods and one of those gods is a man.

Now don't you think that is a bit silly?

tips le fedora

I had to laugh when I read this, because you're completely right.

Of course, let's not forget the runners-up, the other two largest acts of jewish meme magic other than your bible:

You fight Kek because it is part of the programming of your meme (IZ DEVILRY!). Memes were a jewish weapon long before jews became feeble in their use and lost their magic to us.
Yet still their spells live on. Thus, puppets like you dance around in service of your now-powerless masters. Serving THEIR memes rather than your own people for as long as you cling to that filthy desert book.

I am not mad at them. I just want to give them a warning.
I am putting the surgeon general's warning on the side of cigarette boxes. If they read the warning, they can still smoke all of them within the hour if they want, I can't stop them.

You realize that by that logic that the jews are the best people in the world?

No….
Christianity says there is only 1 god. God has three forms but is one in essence.
We are not saying water ice and steam are all different things yet the same, we are saying that water is water but comes in three forms.

This is pants on head retarded.

Matthew 10:28 - And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Matthew 5:22 - But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
Revelation 20:10 - And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

I get it, God is a material object, like water is and can therefor exist in three forms.

No, no, Race as singular, not as plural.

at least do your homework before you start shitposting fam. this is just embarrassing

God has the most powerful memes for all the mMeme you make are his, your body is his. You have nothing except free will, God has loaned you everything. He is constantly creating the universe and everyone in it.

there are plenty of confirmed miracles. When God does it, it's a coincidence. When it's a coincidence it's attributed to kek. Therefore you are attributing the power of God to a false god.. Remember Moses, God intervened and did miracles, then the Meme sorcerers of pharaoh did the same then God btfo tthe people of Egypt.

sorry that you arean atheist.. shit posting on this board is not going to give your life meaning.

That's not how the free market works. Jesus' story is weak, when you compare it to others such as Beowulf. You can claim that he was here to "save everyone's souls", but the only citation on that is the bible itself, so we can not try to prove that right or wrong.

What Jesus did in reality, which was an attempt to fuck up some corrupt pharisees and unfortunately fail, doesn't compare to other memes. There really isn't anything legendary about Jesus' achievements.

So if a white person goes into the desert nothing he does can have value?
Can he do anything of value if he leaves the desert?

And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. -Luke 5:31-32

Revelations isn't even canon you fucking donger

Jesus is the head of the church. Jesus was a Jew. Therefore, the church is run by a Jew. Learn logic.

I don't think so. I want to genocide all ethnic Jews. No Christian goes that far and none ever will because Christians are cuckolds. Jews have lived peacwfully in christian landa for thousands of years. Their alleged "hatred" for "Jews" is really just a squabble between two different branches of the Jewish religion, the branch of Rabbi Jesus and the branch of the Talmudic rabbis. Both are rabbis and both are Jewish, however.

A Semitic kike is a Semitic kike. Doesn't matter which Rabbi he chooses to follow.

What is wrong with what I said, could you explain?

The transfiguration. Just because you are ignorant of the bible doesn't mean the bible is wrong, it means you are ignorant

Believing Jewish fairly tales that never happened. Good job retard.

This is rationalization. It is external doctrine added to the Jewish Bible in an attempt to make it coherent.

In other words, the bible isn't true, let's invent some theological talk to make it appear the Bible really is true.

>>>/christian/
Your god does not exist and Jesus was a kike, fuck off.

Jesus was God incarnate. He inhabited a mortal body. Calling Jesus a jew is like calling you a nuclear holocaust survivor because you played fallout.

None of you have yet to prove kek existing as a sentient being independent of human perception. Go at it from any angle you want, pagan, atheist, whatever. Disproving a=b does not make a=c.

Bump and reported for intl.

Yes, God, the originator of the Universe, creator of all that exists, turned himself in a man, walked around, ate and shat and then allowed people to kill him and then he went to Heaven, where he joined two other little gods to become one single God again.

Yes, makes total sense!!!

Was the (((bible))) written by white people? Is the the argument that you are now reduced to making?

So not only should we IGNORE the fact that Yahweh is the patron deity of kikes, we should also ignore the fact that he completely failed in his intended goal of reforming those people, even slightly?

Implying destruction, not eternal torment.

Again, no mention of eternal torment.

The Greek text does not mention eternal torment. The word aion used means a period of time, which by definition is not eternal torment.

Everlasting torture in hell is an external doctrine imposed on the Bible.

that it's not how christianity describes God

I am sorry, but it's technically speaking what Christians mean, right, or are you saying it's not?

God cannot have forms. "Form" is created and limiting, whereas God is uncreated and not limited.

Even muslim sandniggers are smart enough to figure this out. But the unlimited imagination of the white man can create any sort of fantasy.

now that is a joke.

I'm glad you admitted that you do not care about the truth and are just concerned with revenge instead of justice. Most of your kind is too cowardly to admit that sothey use misinformation.

You are the equivalent of robots and Chad, just suppressed anger and twistingall facts and knowledge to support your hatred so you can keep looking outside instead of inside.

He didn't turn into, he inhabited.
The same way you don't turn into a hedgehog when you play a sonic game.

It was written as a testimony of God, if a chimpanzee can document something using a camera, I am not going to throw out the photos because the chimp is a degenerate.
The source of the ideas came from God, the kikes were just the ones who inscribed them.
Am I a patron of weeds because my garden has weeds in it? When I go and pull out the weeds or try to fix broken and sick plants am I the patron deity of broken and sick plants? No I am the creator and the owner of the garden, all that I allow in it.

According to you. But there is no proof of this at all. It was just in a book that was literally written by Jews. Forgive me if I don't believe a story told by the biggest liars in all of human history.

Fuck off CommonFilth. Shill your anti-white podcasts somewhere else.

This is not the doctrine of the Trinity. Trinity says that Jesus was fully God, not inhabited by God. You don't even understand your own religion.

alright rabbi, that's enough jewing for today

Let me get this straight, you are saying that God, the originator of the Universe, creator of all that exists, possesed a man, walked around, ate and shat and then allowed people to kill his body and then he went to Heaven, where he joined two other little gods to become one single God again?

What is Jewish about what I said?

That's the christian notion of god that incorporates all that super-saiyan infinite incomprehensible bullshit that they love to go on and on about.

God's can do whatever they want. They're gods.
When I meditate on Yahweh, what I see is almost the opposite of an "Emperor with no clothes" situation. He looks like a character out of Warhammer, with a normal sized body but enormous mantle, because he's just one god among many, his living meme having evolved into this all-loving father figure, and yet still saddled with the labels of "Creator of everything" and "all seeing; all knowing" and "infinite wisdom" and "Has a plan for all things", that he wears as ill-fitting garments.

It is true. Jews have lived in Europe for hundreds of years under the protection of Christians. Most often, Jews were granted privileged positions.

Good job buying the Jewish persecution lies, though. Can always count on a Christian to be good goyim and believe the lies of the chosen people.

cool, that still doesn't prove kek, who has no presented documentation in this thread, not even jewish.

you idiot, you inhabit your body. You are not your body. You don't even understand basic philosophy.

I might as well just fix this bullshit for you.
Let me get this straight, you are saying that God, the originator of the Universe, creator of all that exists, was in the form of man, walked around, ate and shat and then allowed people to kill his body and then he went to Heaven.

there is no separating and rejoining. If this part of psychoanalysis is true, the ego, superego, and id are all a part of the mind, there is no separating and rejoining.

Common Filth plz go

I don't know if he is even in this thread. I don't watch his stuff.

Do you want me to prove I am another person with a shitty youtube, who is not that guy?

However, if I was Yahweh (inb4 christian triggering at that notion) I would inscribe my work to people who were worthy of trust, not a degenerate chimp, and not jews.

In fact, I wouldn't entrust my law to a book at all. I would inscribe it onto the hearts of men, because happenstance would result in countless instances of people being born, living, and dying without ever seeing a bible, but there is no excuse for not listening to the law of your heart.
But that's not what the jews tell us, is it~ :^)
Not that Yahweh would even have that power, being one god among many.

This is false by Christian doctrine. Mind-body dualism was created by Descartes and has no precedent in Christian thought. Christian doctrine is that man has three parts, body, soul, and spirit and they are not separate. What you are staying here, that man is not his body, is a type of gnosticism and is considered a heresy in Christianity.

And this also has nothing to do with the Trinity.

COMMONCUCKOLD GET OUT

Christcucks don't even know their own religion here because they are LARPers. Sad!

I belief neither in Jesus nor in YHWH, so no!

Everyone knows kek and esoteric hilterism is the one true religion.

I am sorry, should I add Moses and YHWH in there too?

No, three aspects to God. They aren't God's little Mini-Me's. You're made up of different internal organs, and God is made up of the Trinity.

You say in a thread that's been actively pushing the belief that shitty internet memes are literally a god. A god that looks like a frog.

The lack of self-awareness is astounding.

What?

No, I fight Kek because it's fucking retarded. I know this is hard to believe, but maybe history works in fucking cycles, and so everything good that happens now isn't because a computer-wielding frog wills it, but because humans are predictable and stupid.

What you are is a literally autistic cult that are making up a shitty religion with no real doctrine, as a result of hating how much you lack a spiritual side because you were too busy taking the kike atheist bluepill down your throat all this time to find the true redpilled religion that's existed for centuries and guided our ancestors to build European civilization to the high standard they built it to.

Your opinion on it, once again, is irrelevant. The Bible is the most well-known, most-read, and most-believed meme in history. Period.

Jesus was a Christian. They just didn't have that word while Jesus was walking about. Unless you're talking racially, which is retarded, because then you just discount anything that ever happened in history ever in that entire fucking region.

I'm sure the Crusades weren't a counter-genocidal attempt to destroy the Arabs and the kikes for those two groups trying to infiltrate and destroy Europe…

Except the fact that most Orthodox Christians could likely be convinced to support another Crusade if they were shown the extent to which the Arabs and Jews are conspiring to destroy them. But, y'know, Church is a bit more about the Bible than current events. Inform them, and they will take up arms like any of us. And your remark on 'peacefully in Christian lands'? Do you truly know so little about your history? Seriously? They were expelled from country after country after country after country because of their manipulative and destructive ways.

I can barely stand your idiocy.

I'll play your little Jew game. Yes. Let's say that your disgustingly shite summary of events was true. Let's say that that is exactly what happened. That still makes more sense than
or

Face it. You're bluepilled to Israel and back and you're so deluded in your thought that you have no clue how good a Jew pet you are.

Yes, because niggers have a perfect sense for theological problems.

What, they are aspects, but they are clearly portrayed as personalities?

Or are you saying that Jesus is the only personality and that the father and the holy ghost are not?

Wow, anyone who doesn't understand we are larping is a fool.

Except, that is not what I belief, I belief in God, that is why I reject Jesus.

You christ niggers are such fags

funny you mention that.
"since they show that the work of the Law is written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts either accusing or defending them."- Romans 2:5 KJV

Isn't that the external doctrine you were rattling on about having nothing to do with the canon? How can any anti-materialist philosophy not also reject reductive physicalism.

"Your fake worship of an imaginary entity is Bad! You should worship my imaginary entity instead!"

The orthodox patriarch said orthodoxy is closers to Islam then western Christians you are a retarded nigger who likes to pretend he has anything to do with eastern European religious practices

Or you could just acknowledge that the worship is fake and those who profess kek sincerely are in the wrong and we could go on gassing the kikes.

I am because that is what makes a person a Jew. Religion has nothing to do with it. Christians are bluepilled on this, which is why they have always been open to subversion from crypto-Jews.

I'm sure the Crusades weren't a counter-genocidal attempt to destroy the Arabs and the kikes for those two groups trying to infiltrate and destroy Europe
They weren't. Most crusades were against Europeans. And they never went after the Jews (which is why Jews are still on Europe running the place right now). Hitler and Stalin did more against the Jews in a few years than Christians did in their entire history. Why? Because both have up their cuckold religion.

You're the one who doesn't know history. Jews were expelled because Europeans were trying to kill them. The church protected them and let them leave instead of facing justice for their crimes. If the Europeans had their way, the Jews would have all been killed. So no, Christians did not hate Jews or else the Jews would all be dead now. Christians helped Jews more than anything.

More real than your jewish god will ever be

How does it feel to be this autistic?

Trinity is somewhat external but is a doctrine that is shared by almost all Christians.

By being non-physicalist monist. Dualism is not Christian doctrine.

OP is a fag
Praise KEK

well, if it's not the thing I was talking about, I am sure you can explain what IT is?

kek

kek

No u. Is this supposed to be an argument?
Nevermind that hivemind communities like the anonymous subculture have create the largest networks for memetic rituals that have ever existed in history. We must just be silly autists.

I mean look, little agent of the jew, if you don't view us as devilry under your dogma, you should start.
If you can picture some vast temple full of worshipers all mumbling the same words in frenzy as they collectively cast a spell together. That kind of thing might be done with a hundred people or so and it would create a choking atmosphere of magic.

We use thousands. Distance does not matter to the memes. We are all HERE, and our magic has pulled planes from the sky, our gods have created plague, and Kek has gleefully wrecked endless havoc upon the schemes of your jewish puppet-masters.

AVE IMPERATOR
Seriously though, this needs to catch on.

it doesn't have to be, red and blue makes purple. If it says in the bible that two dyes of red and blue were combined, I can synthesize the information that it made a purple dye without it directly being a part of its orthodoxical doctrine.
Thus when someone proves that the mind and soul are not the same as the physical body, i can synthesize the information with what the bible says about the mind and soul and body.

COMMONCUCKOLD GET OUT

Look, a sentence that doesn't make sense!

Or you could just not believe the bible because it is fake and gay.

WTC dubs confirm

AVE IMPERATOR

Checking my own dubs for the one true God:
THE EMPRAH

that still doesn't prove kek.

Reminder that Coom Filth (aka Common Cuck) is in this thread. He lurks 8/pol/ all day long.

Reminder that he's an anti-white christcuck who would rather his ficitional duaghter marry a "godly nigger" than a non-christian white.

Really, could you point him out?

The previous poster explained it succinctly. If you can't into metaphors, that's a problem I'm not qualified to solve.

Do you have proof? Also which ID, is he? If you point to me I am going to have a decent chuckle.

I guess kek only reveals himself to the chosen people.

wew lad

If miracles don't prove Kek, then they prove our own power with Kek as a memetic focus, which is just as good.

Faith abide Sam Hyde

I suppose you fight white genocide with uncomfortable homosexual undertones in your comedy shows.

IMPERATOR VULT white brother. Fight the jews with their own hellish nonsense, I am sure that will work!

etc
Stale meme. Get a new one.

refer to

I said this earlier, we could get the same results bane posting. But I don't see people saying CIA and bane are real.
Also then God would be much more powerful, because he literally has had millions memeing him for centuries.

I can prove frogs exist in this world with an over abundance of smugness.
Prove your god.

Oh right, tell me, what is wrong with my metaphores?

Great, more anti-Christian shilling and d&c. Fuck you.

You know, a Christian started this threat right.

You can't spread your religion everywhere and not expect people to fight back.

Christ preached repentance, glorification, and victory.

Purge first your soul, then assist your brother in escaping from the bondage of sin. Once you have broken the chains of degeneracy then you will truly have the weapons with which to fight the demonic powers of this present age of darkness.

DEUS VULT

what if someone is akekist, they lack a belief in kek? Can they repeatedly yell "BURDEN OF PROOF!" at you?

Yeah sure. Just like praying to Jonah would be just as good as praying to Jesus.

They weren't metaphors. They were reduction of a metaphor to a literal.

You responded to a metaphor to the material world (water) by saying "okay so god is material"

This is not a metaphor. This is a failure to comprehend a metaphor. If you don't understand this, I cannot help you.

You nigger-loving christcuck faggots who worship Common Cuck need to leave.

Kill yourself

Addendum: it does need to be added, without sarcasm, that this was a retarded fucking comment on your part.

You're seriously exposing yourself as a shill if you even need this level of simple shit explained to you, jesus fucking christ.

Strength in Christ, brother.

DEUS VULT

(2/2)

looks like a degenerate.

(((THE BLACKPILL)))

ASHES AND ECHOES, GOYIM

THE POWER OF KEK COMPELS
YOU

Implying he's wrong in condemning these behaviors.

The only way you think his condemnations are wrong is if you unironically believe "it's okay when white people do it." In which case you're retarded.

Obvious shill. This is a forced meme that started here about a month ago.

into the trash it goes

Alright, then what IS the trinity!

Don't come with any of that talk about essence, because I do not follow that philosophical concept.

Will common cuck ever name the Jew?
Protip: He won't

More like over a year ago

That man has a suspicious nose.

He names the Jew in virtually every CF radio show

He does and two seconds later shits all over the white race like a good little nigger-loving wigger.

Kike is a slur against jews because of Christianity and Christian cross. Kikes hate christianity so much they don't even use a plus sign.

I don't think redditors on Holla Forums comprehend their own double-think.

You should have finished reading the same chapter you referenced, it's right there.

I can't argue with trolls and idiots

Yes. That's why Jews were expelled from all the countries of Western Europe for the crime of usury and were relegated to the shtetls of Eastern Europe.

And you are shilling for faggot acceptance, are you not?

Do you accept faggots in your movement? Do you think rampant faggotry and hedonism is good for white people? You can't replenish your population numbers with gay sex. That is literal "white genocide."

Our problems, like the redpill itself, come in layers.

If we try to attack every group of malefactors and degenerates all at once, its just like if you try to redpill somebody by starting with, "Hey, you know the nazis gassing people was a jewish lie, right?".

Gay people know that Muslims want them dead. Similarly, in America, black people know that spics aren't their friends, and this could be used for strategic advantage against their mutual jewish patrons if we got our shit together.

Once the problem of LITERAL ARMIES OF INVADING MIGRANTS USURPING OUR PEOPLE has been dealt with, then we can start looking at the internal problems of the society.

No.

There are better approaches that don't compromise your integrity and values.
If anyone here has integrity and values.

I am wary of anyone who supports christianity: you have to be a gigantic cuck to actually worship the KING OF THE JEWS, and it's no surprise that even supposedly anti-semitic christians like pastor anderson are still good goyim who do things like help niggers fuck white women and produce filthy mongrel offspring.

PRAISE KEK

WOW! A guy who is the son of god and sacrifices himself for the greater good!

SO ORIGINAL
O

O
R
I
G
I
N
A
L

Most of us here do, which is why we reject christcucks like Common Cuck who serve only to D+C white people.

And BTW….don't pull this canard of "if you disagree with CF, you're a fag lover"

See….If Common Cuck made the case: "There's a minority of the white race that is cringeworthy and godawful and we should call them out and distance ourselves from them"…I'd be with him. He doesn't do that. Instead, he says: "Look at this mentally ill furfag with a scat fetish, this is the white race in 2016, ladies and gentleman".

He's a cuck and so are you.

Reported for intl.

BLASPHEMY

Praise Kek

Hallowed be thy name.

You have the understanding of a child. The fact that you sit with your thumb up your ass preaching about "integrity and values" as we struggle for survival is what makes you a jewish puppet as much as any shitlib.

Spew no more of your weak memes and cuckold bullshit.
Find Kek and repent.

He's right. Christcucks need to fuck off back to their autistic containment board.

get out of here kike

Choose one, christcuck

Neither faggot and I'm tired of all the fucking kikes, homosexuals, and atheists who literally cant live without interfering with normality.

Excellent thread.

Christcucks are just neo-kikes.

The Egyptian Gods were here first. Name another religion that actively fought the jews and WON?

Pagans lost, Thor and Zeus didn't fight kikes.

Your fan fiction novel is simply the first edition preceding the variations on the second editions of Scientology and Mormonism

You are posting in "8-TOWN". Home of our God, faggot.

Revelation 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Frog worship is a plague

how fitting that pagans would worship poo poo pee pee

FUCKOFF KIKE WORSHIPPER

YOU HAVE NO POWER IN KEK'S REALM

I'd strangle you myself if you were in front of me kike

There are two grand threats to western civilization. ISIS and degeneracy brought on by Jews and the morally bankrupt. The fact that they attacked each other should be a cause for celebration. Instead, it's become a rallying point for surface-level people to say what amounts to "how dare they attack the gangrene that's eating away at my foot!" Get your priorities straight.

Yes. You should do that. How about disavowing all the faggots and faggot-lovers in the alt-right that worship Milo, or Richard Spencer claiming buttsex as the "last stand of implicit white identity." These are your so-called "leaders". Do you want to be led by them? Do something.

First paragraph meant for

Kek has His limitations. Have you ever seen internet memes in the real world? They are pure cringe, and diminish the power of the meme. To bring a physical manifestation of Kek into this world would be a degeneracy of his form. Kek must remain in mankind's digital realm for Him to have enough power to lend us.

He is also an ally to other religions, for what are religions if not grand memes themselves? You should look to adding Him to your pantheon, rather than casting Him as a villain.

I'm the kike? I don't worship the PscyOp "Judeo-Christian Faith" while your elders shill for sheckles for Israel on late night television.

Every single Chirstian church is is either encouraging refugee acceptance from the pulpit, or physically and financially assisting foreigners in my city.
Presbyterian
Protestant
Catholic - Sanctuary for illegal beaners
Greek Orthodox (Had fucking Syrians at their Greek Fair like a petting zoo)
Lutheran - pot lucks for MUSLIM IMMIGRANTS

Every single one of them is cucked.

Kek doesn't cost me a dime and discourages miscegenation, illegal spics and fights against jews and mudslimes.

Go strangle your chicken while your all seeing god makes your pray to his jewish virgin mother for your sin of touching yourself. Faggot.

I was an atheist until I personally witnessed the work of Kek.

You christcucks are as bad as the rest of the abrahamics. Fuck off. No, having a half-decent morality system after cucking your ideology for centuries does not make your religion acceptable.

Fuck off.

Go and stay go. Kek is the one true god and memelords are his prophets.

Enjoy eternity, intl.

wew such anti-paganism.

I worship Christ which despite the memes, has nothing to do with kikes other than they killed him.

There aren't enough like me but the potential is vast.

How about you worship your God and leave us alone to worship ours?

Go pray to your kike on a stick little child, let me know when you're mature enough not to fall for sweettalk by alpha men having a field day controlling your life.

This is the nature of the christcucks. They believe in fearing ghosts like little children, so they have to convert other people to believe the same to prove they aren't being stupid, and if someone challenges them, they go full damage control to prevent anyone from making them think they could be wrong.

you are a fuckin fool. You come on pol and regurgitate the same memes the kikes made to brainwash those against true christians.

Not a single pastor I know personally would ever take money from those in need. Those Talmudvision kike christians are pozzed as fuck and are liars.

You watch too much TV faggot.

Whose are those? The ones that disregard the history of their prophet or cherrypick the bible? Being an ISIS sandnigger makes more logical sense than your pretend-religion.

Who the fuck owns a television but you bunch of ideological cuckolds?

oy vey goyim! stop! stop all this meme magic!

Shoo shooe Jew

DO NOT DOUBT KEK

Pagan hell inspired Christian hell.
Did you know that Jews don't believe in hell? There is no satan, no hell, no "evil" part from good in Judaism.

It is even more pathetic because yahweh is just some minor Canaanite deity who game himself and extreme makeover.

Abandoning cuckstianity made my life better in every way.

Praise Kek.

Simple. It's the one jews hate the most and the only one they shill against.

Never forget that anti-christian rhetoric is 100% schlomo-approved kosher.

Anyone who speaks against christianity is a defacto jew. Anyone who denies this is a good goy who took one too many poz loads.

Nice regurgitation of judaic atheist talking points. Your arguments are irrelevant until you can successfully convince us that the jews are correct in trying to suppress Christianity.

Never happen of course, because nothing the jews do is good for humanity.

Except that, like it or not, you and I are arguing for the same thing. The only difference is that you are celebrating out of an evil sense of spite where I am celebrating out of a sense of hope.

The end-state of a white victory over jews, shitskins, and degenerates WILL BE a situation in which gays are again practicing their degeneracy in private, away from the view of the public, and more importantly, children.
Even if, between now and then, we insist on including them in some big DotR scenario, that will still be the final state of affairs because they are not a race and cannot be exterminated.

Now, if we were to present to the gay white person a vision of this end-state, in comparison to living next to muslims and say "The closet or a coffin; choose.", then that is not only allies gained, but a form of degeneracy subdued at the same time, without any principles compromised.

As a Kek-worshiper I agree. We would be natural allies, if only you would recognize the power of Kek.

Textbook Kefka-trapping. Get out, kike.

If Christianity is nothing but a useful tool of the judan, why do they seek to destroy it at every turn?

I enjoy the Kek memery and believe in meme magic to a degree, hopefully Holla Forumss good intentions for it keep the results pure, but i am a little weary.

Back to fucking reddit withyour faggot buzzwords, chaim.

The fact is that JEWS are 100% behind atheism.
To deny this is to be the kind of bareback poz cumdump only a faggot leftist shill like you can be.

gas yourself

They only seek to denounce the bits and pieces that are outside of their control.

At this point, that means they want everyone to be catholic, so they shit-talk protestants.

None of this changes the origins of the holy text, or the fact that Yahweh could be redeemed if his followers would discard their jewish book and worship the living meme of the all-loving father.

Always satisfying to see a shill completely fall apart.

Also
How stupid do you think we are, kike?

"It is for this reason that we must undermine faith, eradicate from the minds of the Gentiles the very principles of God and Soul, and replace these conceptions by mathematical calculations and material desires."

get the fuck out of this thread shitdick

thanks for the laugh heretic

bless you

Holla Forums has been effectively subverted against christendom by jewish interest

Go fuck yourselves, you christcucks are not better than muslims, you're on a board where we talk shit about kikes all day but meanwhile you worship a prophet of jewish descent. You complain about muslims all day but show the exact same behavior on this site (attacking people without the use of intelligent arguments because they don't believe in your sky daddy). You have your own board, why don't you fuck off to that shithole? Don't bother replying because I'm not gonna read your replies anyway.

This should have been expected.

The surge in nationalism has created a resurgence of faith. For the first time in decades, if not closer to a century; the men of Europe are looking back to their ancestors and their beliefs. They are rediscovering not only history, not only Christianity; but they are rediscovering the relationship with God that was once the most important thing in the lives of many.

Did we really not expect the devil to try to take the reins? Did we not expect a deceitful plan to try and turn this great victory of Man instead into a victory over Man?

The rise of the West has threatened the devil like nothing else in centuries. A great chance for man to come to know his Creator is available like never before. The devil is furious and disgusted, and is doing everything within his power to halt the regrowth of Christianity.

Kek has become his method of attack. Forget this false idol and see through this evil. Christ is risen and He is with us!

Christians not better than Muslims? You dishonor yourself.

fucking lol.

The jews murdered Christ, who was innocent. In so doing, they finalized their rejection of God and in essence became the chosen people of Satan.

Kek has many e-forms, but he is not your enemy. He is a champion of truth and a replicator of knowledge. As it stands, Christians have more truth on their side than that of the Jew, the Muslim or the Cuck. He will serve as a powerful ally, as long as ye remain loyal to truth.

Here's some reading for anyone who may be swayed by atheistic faggotry.

The fact is that while there is no "religious persecution" of the Jews, there is very much real religious persecution by the Jews. That is one of the outstanding characteristics of organized Jewish life in the United States, its active, unceasing, powerful and virulent attacks upon any and all forms of Christianity which may chance to come to public notice. Now and again we hear of outbreaks of sectarian bigotry between Catholics and Protestants, but these are not to be compared with the steady, relentless, alert, anti-Christian activity of the Jewish organizations. There are doctrinal disputes within the Christian Churches, but none that challenge the basis of Christianity itself; organized Judaism, however, is not content with doctrinal disputation, but enlists its vast commercial and political power against everything that it regards as, in its own words, "Christological manifestations."

No President of the United States has yet dared to take his inaugural oath on the open pages of the New Testament - the Jews would denounce him. Various governors of American states, having used the word "Christian" in their Thanksgiving proclamations, have been obliged to teach Americanism in our cities because it held that Christianity and good citizenship were synonymous!

No public man in America has ever given public evidence of his Christian faith without rebuke from the Jews. Not only do the Jews disagree with Christian teaching - which is their right and no one questions it - but they excise it on demand of the Jews. Everything that would remind the child in school that he is living in the midst of a Christian civilization, in a nation declared by its Supreme Court to be founded on the Christian principles, has been ordered out of the public schools on Jewish demand. In a nation and at a time when a minority of Jews can print every year a record of the apologies they have extorted from public officials for "having inadvertently used the term 'Christian'," it is desirable that this charge of "religious persecution" should be placed where it belongs.

Yeah, I thought KEK was just another word for LOL, but then some faggots started worshiping it and now it's weird and annoying and frankly degenerate. It's like a cargo cult now.

This truth you speak of is Christ. The justice that we desire is that of the Most High. Our ally in this great conflict is God; the Holy Trinity. Better put, it is we who are His allies, we who desire His order, we who have His law written on our hearts and who stay true to what is Right.

Our rejection of subjectivity is our embrace of the ways of God. To give glory unto a being other than the Lord for that which He has granted us, is to incur His wrath.

It is He who has been with us through these dark times. It is He who shapes all things to His glory. It is He who has given us the strength to struggle on for justice.

He abided with us through these most disgusting of days; let us now stay true to Him as He delivers hope and victory to we few who stayed true to Righteousness.

Top Kek!

This is John 1:1-5, translation as passed down to us through the Sacred Brotherhood of the Path of Light, as corroborated by the Order of Saint Pepe.

In the beginning was the Meme, and the Meme was with God, and the Meme was God. The same was in the beginning with God. Through the Meme all things were made; without the Meme nothing has been made that was made. In the Meme was Lulz, and those Lulz were the Light of all Mankind. And the Lulz shineth in the (((Darkness))) and the (((Darkness))) apprehended it not.

Hey buddy. You can keep changing your proxy to get new IDs while regurgitating the same talking points, but you should probably make an honest reply as to whether you're willing to disavow faggots and faggot-enablers in your ranks. Praise Kek all you want. I just want to know if you're all a bunch of sick "last stand of implicit white identity" butt-fuckers or not.

Ok. We'll see what plays out.
I just hope the leather-loving Ernst Rohm wannabes with their penchant for buggery don't overtake your movement.

The truth is that Yahweh does not exist. If real evidence for your god existed you would have plastered it everywhere. Logically he shouldn't exist, and until you have proof for the extraordinary claim that he does, we should assume he does not.

However, Christianity remains an invaluable depository of proven behavioral systems. While the Old Testament is a heinous document, the New Testament is a foundation for strong virtuous societies that stave off many forms of degeneracy. The core belief in an omnipotent being serves as a way to replicate the meme in the simple-minded, and I'm willing to accept that as long as the values it contains are noble – which they are.

Kek serves us in these times of digital ideological warfare when our options have become so few. He does not require belief in an omniscient/omnipotent force, only that we spread the truth. It is the memes that reveal nature that he imbues with the most power.

Gee user sure is good for you to be on the right side of history for once amirite ;^]

Like us pollacks have so much to worry about in terms of all the things that make society great disappearing but at least you can agree with the kikes and marxists and liberals on this thing here right?

MUST BE A RELIEF TO JUST SIT DOWN WITH SOME HIPSTER FAG COLLEGE STUDENTS AND HAVE A GOOD OL RIP ON THE AGE OLD TRADITIONS OF OUR ANCESTORS RIGHT user? JUST TEAR APART SOMETHING THAT THEY USUALLY DONT HAVE A FUCKING CLUE HOW IT WORKS, BUT JUST IN THIS ONE CONVENIENT INSTANCE THEY GOT IT RIGHT AMIRITE user? YOU AND THE LIBERALS AND THE KIKES HIT THE NAIL ON THIS ONE

PHEWEWEWEW

IN THE NAME OF LORD KEK — DEATH TO THE FUCKING JEW GOD – DEATH TO HIS RACE TRAITOR NIGGER BREEDING CHURCH

FUCK THE FAG JESUS

FUCK HIS DEAD CORPSE PEPE!

IF YOU WORSHIP THE ANCESTORS OF JEWS — DON'T COMPLAIN WHEN JEWS BECOME YOUR ARISTOCRACY!

Same reason /x/ was triggered by Ebola chan. Holla Forums successfully created/found an entity that they feared and harnessed it to our will. Where /x/ feared the risks, we understanding how lost we already are, embraced it. We also brought forth the /bane/ and a number of other meme powers.

We have continually increased our force in this world. Birthed from an ocean of shit and piss, we rose into something capable of wielding the very powers that really control this world.

Now we have found/created/forged a fucking god. That must seriously fucking trigger christcucks whom believe their deity is neo of the powers that be. And you know what? kek is likely just the start.

There are a great many old gods whom allied with whites pol has not really taken an look at yet.

Remember, Adonis was another name for the demonic christian god of the jews, he was brought down by an boar. To this day jews and their demonic brothers fear the pig. Just as they hate the wise trickster serpent.

Always the foolish laugh at their salvation.

And now I'm laughing.

From now on Jesus will be known as (((Jesus))) because that's exactly what (((he))) is.

I'm waiting.

My dubs of grace have spoken

I just got here, conspiracy Jew

Do you KEK worshipers disavow faggots and faggot-lovers like Milo or Richard Spencer, the person who coined the term "alt-right" and called homosexuality "the last stand of implicit white identity" or is homophobia Jewish?

Christcuck detected

Get out normalfaggot. Go down to your local church and hold hands while singing songs for an hour. You will feel much better.

Even if you are holding hands with a negress. Hey, she's pretty cute. And we are all the same in the eyes of G_d. Why don't you ask her out on a date you christcu- I mean good go- I mean neat fella!

What a coincidence that you hate Christianity and Jews hate Christianity. Huh.

You are deceived. God is real. Christ is risen. We can have a relationship with our Creator! That is what Christianity is, to pretend that its merely a way to influence others to act morally is a grave insult.

Christ died so that you might live. Get to know Him, brother.

It amuses me that you supposed 'race-first' types would be willing to cut off a sizeable part of your nationalist base over Christianity. It proves to me and to all with clear vision that you are not really concerned with 'nationalism' but are rather concerned with doing the will of the devil.

If you truly wished for nationalism to take priority, you would not be so insistent on attacking the faith of 90%+ nationalists (the real life ones), and most probably at least 50%+ on this website. Your hatred and hostility towards Christianity is clearly of the devil, and that you would pursue it anyway shows that you either manipulated by the evil one, or else are a jew from the start who is intent on not only damaging nationalism, but who also hates the true faith; Christianity.

Notice how they avoid my questions.
We've found a strange group of buggery enthusiasts here.

ew gay

Why don't you STFU and read some Joseph Campbell. Before he died, he was the foremost intellectual in the world on the history of myth/religion. There are even videos.

Come back and talk to us when you're done

Catholics are saved according to Protestants. by faith aloneis it not? However if the church Christ established leads to salvation you are going to hell.
if there was only one person in this thread that would go to hell I would make sure it would not be me. Wouldn't you do the same? Maybe go beyond the lies set above the Catholic Church. the dark ages is called that because there was not a lot of records for that time. Not because the Catholic Church oppressed everyone. The Crusades was self defence against Muslims. The Catholic Church did not burn millions Protestants, however Protestants did burn a lot of people like Salem. do you really think everyone interpreting the Bible without sufficient knowledge is good? You've got things like turn the other cheek and LGBT ministers interpreting it to support their Marxist worldviews, and her interpretation is just as good as yours.

Yeah, they'd be furious if any of their own kids kids converted. Goyim though? Useful idiots.

Consider the insult far more grave than that.
The fact that your path to salvation can ONLY be achieved through Jesus, and that no good works or anything else grant exception to this, that is an element of dogma this is designed solely to put butts in pew-seats and shekels in coffers.
Which is to say, "Doctrine of salvation through faith" is ENTIRELY an invention of crypto-jewish profiteers.

check em

You made a great case friend! You're snarky confident rebuttal, but with fuck all actually said reminds me of my favourite anti-christian, anti-white comedian:Jon Oliver!
Boy it sure is great to watch his show and have a good laugh at all the good anti Christian segments hahahahaha stupid Christians, they're just as bad as the white and the nationalists right user?

Church is merely a gathering of two or more Christians to worship God. The idea of it being to fill 'pews' is rather ridiculous. House churches were the kind that were attended in the early days of the Church and when the Bible was being written.

The evil one has clouded your mind and given you all kinds of absurd excuses to keep you in the dark. A relationship with the Most High is on offer here. Come and learn about Christ brother.

Pantheistic hedonist faggot, good choice.

I don't believe in the christian S&M dungeon called "hell", and I certainly don't care about CatholicVsProtestant dick-measuring, so I'm not sure how this relates to what you said before.

I've said repeatedly that I welcome Yahweh into our pantheon. The entire taint that lies upon him springs from the baggage of jewish holy books which most Christians already ignore.

Fuck the Alt-Kike and Milo and fuck (((Jesus))) too. There you go.

We have parleyed, and he tells me that he is burdened by labels like "most high" when all he wishes to be is your father.

anti-christian = Pro-white

pick one retard

at least this user gave it a shot, even if it was a miserable failure. Good luck next time.

Prove he's real. (pro tip: you can't)

We Kek worshipers are concerned with the practical. While I don't endorse Milo's degeneracy, he was and still is a fantastic weapon against the Marxists. He is a vehicle in which to pierce arguments through the mental blockade of identity politics.

The reason you are ravaged is much like other modernists who want to bring about moral relativity
What is good unless it is defined by God himself?
When you look at the Athiesm created by Jews, or our now secular countries, you find everything is a good deed.

Abortionist? Good because you are liberating women
Faggot rights campaigner? Good because everyone deserves to be who they want to be even if it means poisoning childrens minds.

There is no good other than that defined by the Catholic Church. There is a right and a wrong that exists in the world and there is one source of discerning between the two.

There cannot be more than one, or points for trying, or society falls apart

at some point we're going to have to ban christian shitposting.

every thread that is even tangentially related to religion is immediately derailed into their larping bullshit.

Holla Forums is not christian. it includes christians and as long as you christians put your race above your religion, you are welcome.
when you cause conflict and division you are not welcome.

It's real, but it's one of those diseases that doesn't effect humans.

You're a joke and a man child

wow user tell me more, no seriously do. Don't ride on the coat tails of the author but actually bring the subject matter to the table to be discussed as is the way of image boards
also
why am I not surprised

world class posting m8 keep it up

And yet, besides the Devil meme, he's not wrong. Any attempt at securing a white ethnic-state is doomed to fail if it doesn't successfully incorporate Christianity.

This is the amusing thing. You deluded morons think your attack on Christianity is going to benefit Holla Forums. Even if you do not believe in God, you have to realise that the vast majority of nationalists and thus your 'allies' are Christians.

Your constant berating of Christians and desire to mock their beliefs in favour of at best a joke and at worst paganism is going to cost you the only allies you have. Even on this site Christians hold a large presence of your 'red-pilled' populace.

If you truly want nationalism you would support or at least tolerate Christianity. The implications of that however are that you may well end up becoming a Christian yourself as you stop being hostile towards the thought of it, and the devil and his host of demons do not want that. Thus they make you act like irrational fools, damning the cause you profess to believe in all because of 'Christianity'.

Why must god be singular? Even if you believe in only one god, this does not stop the existence of other religions, with their own beliefs, or differing interpretations of holy text, which give rise to differing morality.
To act as if "one god = one morality" ignores the world around you.

Furthermore, what matters for society is that the society be consistent. Even if multiple gods are acknowledged, as long as those which are worshiped have consistent values, the social goal or religion is achieved and moral relativism averted (although I'm not sure that you can grasp this).

There is no relevant catholic church except the roman catholic church.
Again, ignoring the realities of the world.

kek

you're like 5-10 dedicated shitposters who spam every thread like this. you can fuck right off. it's no loss whatsoever.

How about you scroll up and read the OP.

Its the nigger-like Christians who simply cannot HELP but come and pick fights and shitpost about Holla Forums's dominant religion.

Not at all true, but surely even then you cannot discount the masses of nationalists actually out there on the streets? The people championing the BREXIT, the people behind Donald Trump, the people marching against islam in the West. These people are overwhelmingly Christian. Christian flags are waved, scripture quoted and allegiance to God often given.

You are at best being idiots, and at worst being pawns of the devil. Open your eyes!

The OP noted upon his concern as to the growing blasphemy on Holla Forums. He said that whilst he acknowledged that to many it was a joke, to many others it seems to be becoming something more. The thread is then full of anti-Christian posts and advocates of devil-worship and blasphemy.

The OP's concerns seem justified. Christianity is under attack once more.

There you go again, fuck the world around you you relativist nigger, draw a line in the god damn sand and stick to it
I don't give a fuck if pork offends Mohammed deal with it, fuck the New Guinea Cannabilism, fuck niggers and their vodoo rape cures, fuck polygamy, fuck faggots, fuck fag marriage, fuck trannys and fuck you

Are you hearing yourself? This civic nationalist bullshit.

Yeah lad just like how communism has never been successfully tried right? Get a grip, the real world won't work like that. Your hypothetical has no basis in reality

There is wrong and there is right, there is black and there is white. There must be things that are true and others must be false, whether it hurts feelings or not.

right and wrong and good and bad are human inventions that we evolved in order to order our societies efficiently.
these concepts differ between racial and ethnic groups because they are at base genetically different and their societies require different systems of morality to function.
consider the difference between sub-saharan africa and europe.
niggers and caucasians have completely different racial characters and consequently value and moralize differently.

there is no such thing as an objective right and wrong. value does not exist objectively; it's a human intellectual construct. it's inherently subjective to a conscious organism.
it can't be objective. definitionally.

now, to say that some kike-worshipping cult imported to europe from the middle east has a monopoly on "objective" morality just makes you a retard. And a cuck.

go fondle your rosary beads, cuck.

Attacks on idolatry are part of the system to perpetuate the Christianity meme. If they allow new religions to spring up unopposed, they may grow strong enough to oppose their dominance. It can be pretty annoying, but it is not without benefits. It takes religions centuries to codify rules that don't have gaping holes that create degenerates, and some systems never close those holes (Judaism, Islam). Christanity atleast revises itself, and has proven time and time again to create strong cultures. You should be willing to endure these tantrums for the greater benefit.

who is to say KEK is not just another name for God. What if Jesus is kekson, son of kek?

Kek was worshiped by ancient egyptians. It's not like we just thought him up. We merely remembered.

liberalism is popular. perhaps you should become liberal.
I mean, if we're going on popularity alone…

christianity died in intellectual circles among europeans in the 19th century, because of the development of the scientific method. communism was how the meme mutated to survive in that environment.
but that dseath has trickled downwards in society gradually ever since. the religion has no future.

i'm not of your kind, i'm european. of an ancient sort.

If you were to make a completely subjective moral standard for whites, would you put a restriction on faggotry and sexual deviancy, or is that too Jewish?

Sure thing (((Jesus)))

DING DING DING
seriously lad would you like a little gold jude star as well? Must be comforting to be aligned with founding philosophies started by the Frankfurt school to be disseminated into all parts of society?

Have a gander at natural law m8, while societies differ from place to place it seems that right and wrong isn't the randomness you try to sell it

Men are not praised for deserting brothers in battle or in times of great need. Murder without a purpose is frowned upon. The universal acknowledgement of a union between males and females, in which both promise to live for the other.

We know it better as natural law, this law, when taken to it's logical conclusion, can be found in the philosophy of the Catholic Church.

Better explained in a brief C.S Lewis Doodle
No embed because file exists

youtube.com/watch?v=LqsAzlFS91A

sure.
faggotry is degenerate because it's a maladaptive sexual mutation. lust evolved to facilitate procreation, in order that we can form stable families and raise healthy children.

no fairy tales needed, and the fags still hang.

Christians need to accept that KEK is real and permanent. Kek is not a Jew and doesn't impose Jewish rules on people like Marxist Rabbi Jesus and his fellow proto-communist, anti-racist, multicultural, cuck, antifa, Judeo-Christian followers like the extreme Jewish Long Live Holla Forums! Saul the Pharisee. Kek doesn't lie to people like an evil Jewish magician that does magic tricks and tells hypnotic, brainwashing stories to kids either.

Kek doesn't shove magic books down your throat. Kek doesn't make you die for Israel. Kek doesn't make you give money to Jews, niggers, invaders or anyone. Kek literally did nothing wrong. So why do you people still hate KEK?

Likely over half of the whites in the world that would support our cause are Christians. If you spurn their faith, most of them won't join our cause. Casting them aside when their beliefs are compatible is a foolish error.

Last in-depth thread that's still in the catalog (and wasn't the type to draw attention/shitposters) had 125 UIDs.

Kek accepts salt as tithe.

Okay. And add to that, "Fuck your sacred, stuck-up bullshit" Its not that hard. Why would I "Draw a line in the sand" to defend kike bullshit which disgusts me? Not to mention the cognitive dissonance of followers of such an allegedly "humble" messiah acting in such a consistently arrogant and unseemly way. The jews are responsible for your rise, but you are most certainly responsible for your own fall.

Did you misread something? Did the angry tears get in your eyes?
Any ancient Greek would acknowledge all the gods, but which god do you think had priority in Athens, stupid, thus influencing the values of that City-State.

Good god, you people really show off your ignorance as soon as the conversation departs for your jewish holy texts, don't you?

Shill has become too blatant. I clearly said Christianity was popular among the nationalists types, the 'red-pilled' if you prefer. If your main goal is to reclaim the West, build nationalism, the typical Holla Forums things minus Christianity; then opposing Christianity and ridiculing Christians, who would be your first allies; is absolutely stupid.

Clearly you are either working for another master, and are thus a jew trying to stop nationalism/Christianity. Or you are being tricked by the devil into opposing Christianity even though it damages your professed cause; nationalism.

If you are truly of Holla Forums then you are acting irrationally. If you cannot explain these irrational thoughts then know that this is how the devil attacks people. Take that as an evidence of Christianity if you desire, that the devil would make you think opposing Christianity even though it would lose your allies in your 'true goal' was a worthwhile endeavour.

As to your communist crap, I'd direct you back to that CS Lewis video I posted. It is one of the chapters from the Screwtape Letters. It addresses your political argument.

you're mentally retarded, or so invested in your larpy roleplay that you have no self-awareness.

take a look at a black society and moral system, like in detroit, or zimbabwe, then compare it to some high-trust european society, that actually functions and isn't an anarchy.
this occurs because different races produce different psychological behaviours, resulting in different moral systems.

are you for real nigger?

I keep saying it over and over, you shill fuck, cleansed of the kike-tainted bible, Yahweh is the pure, living meme of the all-loving father that Christians hold in their minds and already worship.

There is no reason Yahweh would not be in our pantheon right alongside Kek.
Now please, pony up some more butthurt that he's not "OMG MOST HIGH LET ME SUCK YOUR DICK SOME MORE DADDY" Because guess what? Yahweh doesn't care about that shit.

Am I responding to a man or a woman here? Such a statement doesn't need more explanation.
The greatest folly of new age tier faggots like yourself is that you try to appeal to the Christian side of your opponent, when you clearly demonstrate a lack of knowledge and even contempt for the very Christianity that you argue about.
Sorry to hurt your feeling with my unseemly manners user ;[ If you are asking me about my rhetoric in this "what would jesus do" style, consider that making a whip and beating a bunch of kikes out of a building is a possibility.
Or possibly putting a stone around the neck of and drowning a pedo who messes with children.
Mt 18:6

Nb lad brb gonna get all faiths from around the world to acknowledge all gods as valid and make city states based on who worship what. Rapefugees will get a kick out of that one
Totally Blown me the fuck out when I pointed out that your claims have no basis in the modern day and simply won't work

Ya got me no really you did

This is what the devil wants you to think, he wants you to believe that you know everything and that Christianity (and everything else) isn't real but is just 'memes'. 'Memes' are the perfect demonic philosophy, both dismissing God from an 'atheistic' perspective whilst still allowing demons to manifest in reality to further lead people astray.

You are a pawn of the devil. You are a fool who calls himself wise.

God is real. The Holy Trinity is the only God. Do not delude yourself into thinking that your occultic crap is real. You are being manipulated like so many before you.

Those are the whites who want race mixing you faggot. Only the whites who ACTUALLY believe in genes and race would support my cause. Your cause is to destroy our race.

feels good man

there aren't many of you, you just larp hard. and most "christians" nowadays are in name only. it's declined severely, face facts.

christianity is popular amongst a certain type because it represents a european tradition that still exists today… but it isn't analyzed beyond that.
specifically it's origins as a jewish cult and the fact that it's a slave morality based around ressentiment.
the traditionalism aspect is attractive as well because it has a strong moral code as to what is right and wrong, and since the main way to be edgy in this modern culture is to be an actual decent person, this strong moral code offers something.

i understand you guys, but you need to go further and reconnect with your european ancestors: your culture, your values, your moral systems.
otherwise, there'll be conflict between you and others of your people because christianity is universalist at heart and doesn't have an ethnic/racial interest.
you can [i]say[/i] you're a christian nationalist, but are you really? is christianity for europeans only? is it growing in european countries, or is it growing in third world, non-white countries?
is the future of christianity white?

you need to set your religion aside. our race is our priority.

Golly gosh

Different moral systems with the same roots you plebian, its not like Niggers are out of Galaxy aliens.
Niggers too, while prone to violence and lower IQ still have a massive overlap in their moral system, its the fact their moral system is refined by themselves and their gang nigger shit rather than the Catholic church, it's the difference that causes friction.

The very implication that just because niggers are a lesser species and so do bad things and make imperfect moral systems - means that right and wrong literally doesn't exist is just insulting tbh

Difficult arguments are easier to disregard in your mind if you sully your opponents name with a mis-truth

you're literally telling me that all races are equal because they all develop the same morality, even though we both know they don't.

you sure you're not an egalitarian?

A servant of righteousness; which includes justice, as in destroying and killing the evil, is hardly a 'slave morality'. You people are slaves to those whims of your body that Christians seek mastery over; alcohol, gluttony, lust, rage and more. I have but one master; God who instructs me to do what is righteous. You have many more. Who is more a slave?

Exactly, that's the problem. When the majority of people were Christians, and those Christians who were not led astray by the devil and jews (like such establishments as the Church of Rome, England and more) people like 'us' did not need to exist. Instead the masses had common sense and would never let us get into the mess we are in now. It is in fact largely the Christians today who are still opposing the evils that have overwhelmed so many today. They are that nationalist majority that I am speaking of. You are alienating a core part of your potential support because of your hatred of Christianity. Are you a jew, or are you just being led astray by the evil one?

If race was truly your priority, you would not oppose the religion of the majority of those who seek to preserve your race and fight for nationalist causes. Clearly you are either a jew, or else an unwitting pawn of the devil.

AM I, AM I LITERALLY NOW

Or was I telling you that right and wrong exists on an objective scale, it exists most fundamentally in Natural Law, which is naturally observable throughout all of Humanity, of course in variation but still in overlap.

Its essentially saying that there is law of man written within every man, it varies of course but to use this variation as proof that right and wrong doesn't exist because muh different tribes is retarded

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master–slave_morality
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ressentiment

that's the gist of it.

if i was, i wouldn't be talking to you.
the problem is your behaviour, as a group. just on Holla Forums, whenever there is a thread about this sort of thing straight away there is group of shitposting christians spamming cringey memes about crusaders, heretics and burning in hell, as if anybody gives a shit about that kind of superstition.
YOU are alienating YOURSELVES.

I want to work with you to defend europe, but you have to be willing to work with us too.

Are you white nationalists first, or are you christians first?

more yes.
more no.

so let's get this straight: deus vult. strength in –my– father, and –his– son. that monkeys fucking in bushes saw me, and thought that they could speak, hasn't really granted them speech. how could it? i ask you, how could it ever? they're fucking monkeys; theirs never had might. and just as they cannot be us, nor can you be them. so get it right: strength for –my– father, for –his– son.

deus vult. time ticks. it time ticks, away from us, forever. the enemy past the gate long ago, and still it didn't end. i suffer not their illusions; no one can join them in their poverty, in their hell. but i can keep their filth on them, and i will make sure it stays on them. time wills it. i will it. as surely as time ticks away. for my father, and his son, and for the son who will come next.

let the degenerates die. let them be lost in their halls of mirrors. let them see me, and go insane thinking they ever could be me. grant them no credit. grant them no forgiveness, for what they've done, for the destruction they've caused, without one hesitation not invert reality to thieve gratitude, without one pause all this time to stop self-anointing their horridly selfish child-stuffing faces – pride, for eating children. they'll not have mine, but i'll make sure they keep theirs, knowing full well what they do, and do to theirs. i won't like it, but i will myself, and thus i will like it.

DEUS VULT.

You assume that the two can not co-exist, why? Because they also convert niggers? Christianity lowers the niggerrate of chimping out, and doesn't require that blacks and whites exist in the same state.

/sigh. Look over my other posts, I was the first one here calling for a united pantheon.

Away for prayers and bed time lads god bless and remember to always argue so that the right school of thought will come out on top not a stagnant one

peterkreeft.com/topics-more/resurrection-evidence.htm

Cheat tip - it's the Roman Catholic Church

This philosophy is tiresome. It was a strong meme at one time to claim that everything outside of Yahweh is pure evil, but now that meme has grown weak with overuse and examination, not because its turned me into an atheist (how stupid).

Even the very christian notion of evil is self-defeating and does noting except prompt a desire for exploration.
Evil is defined not as an active, malevolent force (Because it makes Christians uncomfortable to realize that there are plenty of those), but rather as merely "the absence of Yahweh", which Christians foolishly label as the one source of light in the universe.
Well, if Christianity's "evil" is simply the absence of Yahweh, then that realm could contain all kinds of things. I have seen too much propaganda for a statement like, "Everything is pure evil except this one god" to go unquestioned. And thus Kek is found.

Do you think I care that you find it horrifying, foolish, reprehensible, and whatever other petty condemnations that I have found a light other than your jewish one? I have little problem with Christianity for the masses if its Semitic influences can be removed; I know this path is not for everyone, but where do you think you are that accusing someone of devil-worship holds weight?

I'm Christian first, no Christian would dispute this. I support most of the Holla Forums perspectives because they are 'right'; worshiping a false god is not.

As an aside having unique and separate nations is the will of God before you start trying that one.

If you have not seen an abundance of anti-Christian posts in this thread then you must be blind, even if you personally are not one of them. Christians also oppose kek on the principle of it being a false god, and any worship of anything other than God is blasphemy. To make it such an important part of your 'culture' alienates Christians which cuts off potential allies for your 'white nationalist' cause (as it is Christians who make up the majority of people supporting those kind of ideals). If you are a white nationalist first, you would not attack Christians, and you would not alienate them with your demon-worship. It is you who is irrational here.

FUCK

You are a fool who claims to be wise.

If all is created, as we Christians (and a good deal others) believe; then all that is good and light must come from the Creator.

Mankind knows evil. If God is to be worshiped, then God must not be the font of this evil. If the evil is spawned of free-will, of disobedience unto God, of being all things 'outside' of God; then it would be morally right to worship God, as who would want to worship the font of evil?

I can go into a lot more depth and real arguments, but what you're saying is idiocy masquerading as genius. Open your eyes brother. Cast out the devils that are attacking you and find Christ!

mankind, civilization, the children of men, is beyond good and evil.

I like god and jesus, too bad many christians worship the falls god of the jews though.

my point is that a small difference in behavioural psychology produces massively different outcomes.
yes niggers and caucasians can form co-operative social unities that pathologize anti-social behaviour so that the group can function.
this does not make them the same, or capable of functioning at the same level. nor is it indicative of an objective morality.

the fact is, whites evolved in a harsher environment, with scarcer food than niggers and thus had sufficient evolutionary pressures to evolve co-operative behaviour, planning, innovation and such to a higher degree. whites thus have a superior morality to non-whites because it in effect more highly evolved.

you're basically saying that the capacity for any and all humans to form social groups (maybe animals too?) is evidence for catholic morality being objective.
which is retarded.

mankind, civilization, the children of men, is beyond good and evil.

the chimps look at a mankind. they look at me, see a thing beyond them. when they don't like it, they call it evil. when they do, they call it good. they, those chimps, think they have the right – the rite – the right to call good, to call evil, on everything that is beyond them, that is bigger than them. so let them. let them die. they choose, with what little choice they do in fact have, to willfully not remember from one moment to the next, letting memory be beyond them. so let them kill their own memory; let them die.

The book of kek clearly states that non believers will question the strength of our memes, but fear not, for their low quality jewish memes are fit for 9gag or reddit.
Woe is the farmer of terrible memes whos once fertile soil has been salted with normie faith, pity them and praise kek.

Preach, brother.

You keep judging me a fool, and then saying stupid shit.

Not only is there not a single reason why everything good must come from the creator, there is not even any reason why the creator must be good.
God could have created you to be food for all you, in your ignorance, know. The promise of being judged worthy and sent to heaven could just as easily be an allegory for being judged delicious and taken into God's stomach. And your only argument against such a possibility is, "Well, we'd know SOMEHOW".
Even under christian dogma, if God intended to feast upon your soul when you died, you could not even call him a "font of evil" because your dogma holds that he OWNS YOUR SOUL AND YOU ARE HIS PROPERTY!

Contrary to your tiresome condemnation, I do not proclaim myself to be wise, but I at least do not ASSUME myself to live in a metaphysical universe of sunshine and rainbows simple based on my own wishful thinking, nor do I surrender myself to the folly and despair of believing one's self powerless.

the problem with putting your religion first is that it can and will lead to conflict with people who are your allies, because you get triggered when they don't conform to your doctrine.
it's not good.
when we build the ethnostate, you will need to learn to get along with other white people who don't worship a jew.

you well know that you bring it on yourselves.
or am i victim blaming?

The jews fear Kek. They will soon try to subvert him.

While there's a small segment who would go full inquisitor in a Christian theological state, the vast majority have already proven that they can co-exist with other religions and atheists. The US attests to this.

there is no god but kek and donald trump is his prophet

Except that is the religion we are arguing about. Holy crap.

You want to talk religious philosophy make a new thread. I will respond.

They all work upon the attributes of God. Righteousness, order, justice, compassion, hard-work, family, purity, etc. It is all of God.

Good comes from God.

We bring it on ourselves? Then you are going against the chances of your own professed ideology by continuing to attack us. You are acting irrationally. Cast out your demon!

Thats the problem, how do you subvert a god of trickery?

pretty sure kek=loki

Your logic is self-defeating. No one is more well-versed in trickery than the kike.

they already tried with that green jew on a unicycle. kek curses the infidels who would put him in bondage.

KEK abides.
KEK could grant us leave to fight alongside the christians on a crusade.

Fucking kek.

dubs confirm
But I feel they'll have a hard time facing the god of trickery.

i don't even know what you're trying to say here, your tism is too strong.

talk shit, get rekt, cry about it afterwards. i don't give a shit.

are they genuine, roleplaying, or trolling?

Happy to hear

Who do you think they were channeling to do that? Why do you think their meme magic has gotten so pathetic?
see

Look at those pictures of Loki. See how he has a neckbeard AND a hooknose?

Indeed. Dat boi reeks of false social engineering the same way ayy lmao does.

Kek and Yahweh share a common enemy – an enemy of truth and prosperity. We will never create physical idols of Kek, or construct churches to the glory of memes. I know our Christian brothers can tolerate our minor differences, and unite for glorious crusade.

Ephesians 6:12
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

This is what you people do not understand. You non-believers do not see the truth of our world, you are unaware of the demonic influences that are driving our enemy. You name the jew but you forget who it is that they are serving.

Christians are supposed to do three things; spread the gospel of Jesus Christ, heal the sick and cast out devils. That is our duty.

It is the devils that are trying to subvert us here. I am trying to use logic to show how your response to Christianity and kek is irrational in light of the consequences that it has upon your potential allies in the Christian community (who make up the bulk of any nationalist movement).

This irrational behaviour should either make you say "oh yeah I was being stupid" or open your eyes to the fact that demons are whispering to you and pulling you this way and that. You are acting in such an irrational way that you are hurting the cause you profess to stand for.

Do not worship a false god.

they look medieval, europeans would naturally model the god of trickery after (((them)))

This is false. Using the bible you can justify anything. That's how it's designed and which is why laymen weren't allowed to learn how to read it.

Where was your god 3000 years ago?

As you 13 yo try to rewrite history

Pepe became /r9k/'s co-mascot, what are you on m8.

Holla Forums is hardly for mainstream consumption christnormie we have all sorts of things here that'd turn off potential allies, you bitching at us when we tell you to get stuffed for insulting Kek is probably the least of it.

Tzeentch>>>Cegorach OK

Amen. God willing, we'll take this world and its souls back from the dark depths of degeneracy.

I will certainly never worship nor bow to a false god, but the followers of kek, pagans, and atheists alike will always be welcome to fight alongside me. Praise Christ.

The idiocy of Christians truly knows no bounds, does it? You believe in something that has absolutely no evidence or proof whatsoever. Zero. Literally zero, and I don't use that word lightly. In fact, not only is there zero evidence to support it, there is plenty of evidence against that specific religion.

That is by definition irrational. To call Kek worship irrational is fine and dandy, but the problem is the massive hypocritical diarrhea you're spewing forth. Calling someone irrational because they don't believe your own irrational beliefs? Fuck me man, do you even read what you post? Even a child could see how fucking delusional that is. You're actually clinically insane if you can't.

no, but I might start a school of mystery around the trickster god one day.

The rite symbolism will take after clowns and jesters, the groups purpose will to present challenges to mankind to keep them sharp and continuously moving forward.

It will be a tight membership built with strong bonds and dedication.

Defiantly giving though to a blood line only rule with the exception of adopting orphans and raising them deticated to mankind.

The members will take the role of adversary, brother and guardian all in one.

People are irrational.

Religion itself is part of culture.
Culture is something to give us an identity in the world and put us above animals. We choose to have culture because we don't want to be animals.

Considering how people treat animals, I'm sure that alone is a reason to have part of a culture. Religion itself is something apart from a materialist worldview, and it's something unmovable.

I'm just saying.

roleplaying then, ok.

OP, meme magick is our only tool to fight jewishness on the same level. I understend your concern, for you don't know. It is true that it can be used for ill intent, like summoning demons and the sorts, but it is a weapon, it can be used to kill, and it can be used to defend what matters.

Its over.
You lost.
End of.

Perhaps. But more than anything, Kek is the god of memes, and it is truth that makes a meme powerful. To make Kek's primary domain trickery is to weaken him to the influence of the kikes.

Our memes may be different, but the preservation of our people is the ultimate concern. I want nothing more than to serve the common good in righteous combat beside my brothers.

Like this?

I'm impressed with how much revival of ancient symbolism has been gained with Kek, but he isn't the god of memes. That would be Thoth.

I respect your intent, but I don't think it would work. Why not just make a church of Loki, rather than Holy Kek?

Tell me more of Thoth. It is Kek who seems to have the most control of memes.

Matthew 10:7-8:
Jesus says: "And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give."

Holla Forums is fairly mainstream though I would not necessarily call it politically active. A lot of those who are politically active have heard of Holla Forums and sympathise with a lot of it, though I'd imagine there are far more on Holla Forums who do little other than theorise, debate or (unfortunately) shitpost.

You can believe I, as a Christian, am irrational. I think we're pretty much past that. Christians have (to non-believers) irrational beliefs and ideas. Acting upon those beliefs, and thus being against the worship of false gods is a part of my 'irrational' beliefs if you want to describe it thus.

To the non-Christian Holla Forumsack however, Christians are a powerful potential ally. Almost all politically active '(true)conservatives', 'nationalists', and general 'red-pilled' types are Christian. To alienate Christians by emphasising one of the few things that no Christian will be okay with is 'irrational' if your main priority is 'white nationalism'.

If your main priority is in fact to worship a false god, then the OP is right and we have real cause for concern.

No. This is Christianity. Just because you only know about Christians from the television or movies does not mean that is what Christians do. Exorcism is a huge part of Christianity and as far as I am aware all denominations practice it. Healing is a little rarer, though there are many, many Christian healers (and likely some frauds unfortunately; remember 'freely ye have received, freely give'). And spreading the gospel? I think even the TV shows portray us right on that one.

Thoth, also known as Hermes, is the egyptian god of knowledge and thought. He had a whole plethora of gods who served him, amongst them, there was Kek.
Hermes actually left written works, they might help you understand spirituality better.
If you're lazy, or sane, start by reading the resume of its works, the Kyballion

Bullshit, christianity has developed its metaphysical knowledge, the two issues which are plaguing this thread is:
-Only clerics have acess to that knowledge, mostly
-You're too dumb to listen to the ebil larpagans.

Looks like Tzeentch. Perhaps he is a god of memes.

Depending on your definition of a meme, I define it as any expressible idea, Thoth is credited for the creation of Egyptian written language, hieroglyphs, literally the most meme language. The Greek equivalent was Hermes who was the god of wisdom and magic.

Thoth is the god of memes in a sense that he created the framework for meme creation.

Is he a warhammer 40k god?
Names don't matter, anyways. The whole pantheon tale is meant to be an allegory that the concepts which thoth is associated with are connected with his close "pantheon".

Anything can become a meme, manifesting ideas and concepts is the lifeblood of the universe.

While the concept of schrodinger's cat is well known and overused, the fact that cosmologists theorize that we change the nature of the universe through mere observation is indicative of that fact.

That is achievable due to the vibration principle, seek knowledge.

Does anyone else notice his id?
I made this for you op

Kek truly smiles upon us today.

nothing is wrote in stone, maybe I'll just create a fable that captures the symbolism and use it instead.

That might be more fun actually.

Perhaps Thoth is more like Hotwheels. God of programmers and logic. The creator of the realm of which memes can perpetuate and redpill. While Kek is the more the god of shitposting, the cultivator and creative force behind memes.

Yes. Tzeentch is the Chaos god of change, sorcery, knowledge and deception. Kind of a kike, actually. He even has the giant beak. I would also add, that for the sake of memes, the name and image are of extreme importance. The more channels in which a meme shares similarities, the more ways in which a meme can replicate. This is why Kek has such power, he is already associated with Pepe, and his iconography looks like computing.

Nice OC. What do you think FBI could gain from this post? You think he's just bored while trying to entrap posters in other threads?

Its dangerous to caracterize a god as a negative entity. What we may perceive as a "evil action" on the surface, might be essential for the well being of the universe. A christian example of this would be job's tale but not really whereas bad things happen to him only for he to be rewarded later. on heaven i guess It really isnt that related to your topic, but the message remains, the gods work in mysterious ways.

Christians don't support genocide. We need hardened atheist killers if we are ever to defeat the Jews. Who were the greatest mass killers in history? Atheists. We need that kind of murderous zeal, not "love your enemy" and "thou shall not kill" moralfaggotry. Guarantee you that 99% of Christians would not be willing to do what it takes, while majority atheists would.

the purpose is psychological, sowing seeds of mistrust and worry thus weakening Holla Forumss overall meme power.

Checked.

While I understand your reticence to insult a god, surely some gods are purely negative entities. Is not Satan supposed to embody the negative? Does Satan not possess power greater than gods of lesser pantheons?

There is the fact that he was literally a kike who crawled out of a Jew's pussy when he was born.

Kek is literally the manifestation of God. When you praise Kek, you are praising the Lord.

May Kek's blessings be upon you so that you may see the forest for the trees.

Again, Christians are losers. Hitler could have really holocausted the Jews but he knew that all the Christfags in Germany would get butthurt over it. Because of Christians, Jews exist today. Without Christians, Jews would have been killed centuries ago. These are simply the facts.

Would you explain that to me, I feel they are different entity's so I'm just wondering how you got that conclusion.

Not denying that what Kek represents isn't important, but there seems to be lots of people unironically worshiping him monotheistically. Cults around specific gods exist, but I'm not sure that most anons are actually aware of Egyptian mythology.

Genocide is not the goal; independence is. Jewish genocide is not the answer. Even the Third Reich had jewish soldiers and generals. My best friend is a jew, has become redpilled, and shares hatred for the international jews that seek to end western civilization. Molyneux is ethnically jewish. Most importantly, Israel has a nuclear arsenal – the cost would be far too great to justify it.

Christians will still be able to kill those who threaten them, as they historically always have.

Perhaps, but I don't think the FBI is entirely evil. They're not investigating Hillary for the lols.

No, kek is just one of many gods of chaos, they're all being invoked here, really, the nature of infinity. Chaos is synonymous with balance, luck, entropy. We're as much praising Eris as we are Kek, just not in the edgy discordian way.

Magic is an interesting concept, because it's idea is inapplicable to reality: If magic existed, it would be a simple physical reality. Gravity. Fire.
Really think about Luck some time, the nature of the destroyer.

Satan is a complicated subject. For once, he is the pure embodiement of evil, not one phenomenon who is considered to be evil.

However, its existance it essential for the well being of the universe, as far as i understand, due to the fact that for there to be a good, there needs to be an evil.

So, ultimately, it is an entity for good, because its existence allows for the good to defeat it.
I'm in no ways the most qualified person to explain this to you, the message i'm trying to give is that every aspect of the universe is important, and not truly evil or good, in general considerations.

(checked)
double dubs confirm

I don't either it's just they are so compartmentalized that they are all over the place doing different things, with everyone doing their own thing they can't all see the bigger picture.

Fuck off Christcuck. Like I said, you won't do what it takes. The Jews try to wipe out your people and how does the Christfag respond? W-w-we just w-want independence, b-but we don't hate Jews.

You and the rest of your subhuman Jew worshiping religion will be joining the Jews on the day of the rope. And you won't do shit about it because you are such pussies. Just like the Bolsheviks wiping you out, only we will be even more effective.

Yeah, and he's an anti-white libertarian (anti-white political philosophy by default).

No fuck you user self determination is the way to go. Lots of them need to be killed but is it not the same to violently throw a spider from its web?

Stop it, this is becoming D&C, but i understend your frustation. You just need to understend one thing: we need to CONQUER the jews like they have conquered the west in the current year. Make sure these ideals get lost in the sands of time. As for the genetic part, in some centuries living in a correct societym who punishes treachery by death, it would be effectively gone of their DNA.

Maybe in subtle ways we praise Eris, but in the substantial ways, the ways in which memes perpetuate, we mostly praise Kek and Yahweh. I see your point though.

Yet in this lens anything can be good. Child rape can be good, because it shows the evil of child rape. I don't accept that for good to exist, evil must exist. It will continue to exist because it's hard to wipe out, but to call Satan an agent for good is strange.

quads confirms. I think the nature of the FBI attracts modern knight-errants as much as it attracts shills who wish to abuse power.

double dubs does not confirm. I'm a Kek worshipper who respects Christianity. Stop shilling infighting in a time when we need all the allies we can get.

LOL. Molyneux is NOT anti-white. He hates his jewish mother, was raised Christian, and redpills more normies than anyone on this board likely ever will.

You haven't been paying attention to Moly if you think he's anti-white. In the end of this video he basically says latinos and blacks have subhuman IQ and need to be ejected from western society.

No, we need to exterminate them. All of them. All Jews are the enemy and must be wiped out. Christfags are not willing to do that because they are traitors. So they will be killed, too, simple as that.

Kill yourself. We don't allow our enemies to determine anything.

forgot vid

Yet he says nothing about Jews, who are a million times worse than blacks and spics.

What a complete fantasy. I've been shit-talking Christians up and down this entire thread and even I'm think "You and what army?"

I think its much easier to see all the edgy faggots like you quietly falling in line and getting cuckold out of your edgy fantasies, OR you're spurg out and face the firing squad.

Watching you so proudly declare that "The christcucks will hang with the rest" when they are quite correct, they DO make up the majority of our coalition is the height of childish chest-thumping.

Watching you fags flounder in irrelevance is hilarious. How does it feel knowing that christcuckery will be remembered as a suicidal koolaid cult by the muslims that wipe you out?

It isn't infighting because Christians are not part of our in-group. They are not allies, either. Christians are anti-white and traitors.

Of course he is. He is ancap, which is inherently an anti-white leftist ideology. He believes in "human rights" and other bogus ideas that have gotten Western civilization into the hole it is in.

Keks coming was announced in the cards of oracle. How can one question the oracle after all that has transpired?

youtu.be/-Q8BLfefGtg

In this circunstance, i'm dividing the "good and evil" in two categories: What is good for the man and what is good see it as nescessary for the well functioning of it for the universe.
Satan, for the man like us, is absolutely evil, but it might be just the opposite for a individual who is considered by us to be an "evil man".

When taking into consideration the universe, Satan/ any god of pure evil is definitly a force for good. To help you understen this concept, i would recommend you reading some thoughts of taoist philosophy. dont go overboard on it, thought, asian philosophies tend to have little of right and plenty of wrong in its cores.

The coming national socialist army. It will be like the Bolsheviks against the Christians only a thousand times more efficient because we will have the will those communists could only wish they had. Bolsheviks were outnumbered by christcucks by a large margin, but they still effectively stomped them and could have exterminated them all if they had the will to do so. We do have that will. The christians will be wiped out for good.

What if Pepe is Satan? What is Satan is Odin? What if Odin is Thoth? What is Thoth is Indra? What if Indra is Satan breaker of maya?

Dumbass meme thread

Molyneaux has not changed his ideology. He is still an ancap of the natural rights variety, which makes him anti-white.

Lots of whites are ancaps that have no wish to destroy the white race. To require this level of adherence to your beliefs at this point is more anti-white than the religion you defame. You don't redpill everyone at once, and that includes high IQ people like Molyneux. He'll come to our side before the race war.

Yeah, I see where you're coming from in an absolute balance sense. But shouldn't a physical manifestation of Satan be proclaimed "evil" like any source of degeneracy?

I think pepe is a cool guy. who doesn't afraid of anything

I don't see anything about killing all Jews or even deporting them.

In case you haven't been awake for the last 90 years, the Bolsheviks became Christian and Christians destroyed "Nazism"

Yes, I can see it now, row after row of red armbands and fedoras, marching in neat rows outward from your gaping asshole whence they were summoned into existence.

Truly an inspiring vision.

Good luck winning your race war with less than 10,000 people then.

thars not how gods work, gods are just the personification of universal forces
they are sentient though

That is why national socialists will fight them. Commies and Christians are two branches in the same degenerate tree.

National socialism is simply the natural order. All people who are not christcucked will become national socialists by default when society decays. And we will kill you. Christians will not fight, just like they did not fight when the communists sent most of their priests to the gulags.

Physically, yes. Metaphysically, no.

This.

Yeah because we need backstabbers who love niggers more than their own race? NO, you'll be fighting Islam and fucking Spics/niggers in order to prove you're the "goodest goys" as you have been for a thousand years now.

Go away.

Oh, so now you're not genocideing all Christians, but just imprisoning priests.

See, when you back-peddle THAT far, it sounds more reasonable.

No, we will not kill them because we have the same goal in mind. The christcucks just need to get higher enlightment in order to be more reliable.
fuck off Holla Forums, we can see throught your deception

This

GTFO. Christians fight now in our armies just like they did in the crusades. Christians produce strong families who fight to defend their homelands.

Fucking stormderps. To genocide the jews is nuclear war, dooming the planet to nuclear winter. Better to make the few who are worthy honorary aryans and banish the rest.

It will be gradual. First take their priests, then hunt down the rest. We will have plenty of time.

We don't. At all. Christians only have the goal of spreading their diseased religion to as many people as possible before they die and go to Jewish heaven. Anything else is secondary for them.

Exposed

Race hating Jew worshiper

Fuck off, there are no "honorary aryans", just people we deport instead of hang.

Learn how to read.

I'm pretty sure this thread is being raided, brother.

Is every thread a Rach thread now?
Fuck you, Kampfy.

We just develop effective missile shields and then blow then to bits while they can't do anything about it. If Israel were cut off from the West, they would decay so much economically that their tech would not be able to keep up. First strike would be guaranteed for us.

Killing all the Jews is not as difficult as you guys make it seem.

Oh look, it's ((this guy)) again.

Not possible.

And the nuclear fallout of all their arsenal combined covers the entire earth, not to mention the possible fact that it may open a hole in the atmosphere.

There are two shills in this thread. One is Christian, the other is anti-Christian.

This is one of them.

This is the other.

This guy is just misguided though.

Not a problem. Fallout is really not a big deal.

Thoth is fine with staying in the shadows. All roads lead to his knowledge, anyway. His knowledge shall be your knowledge, but for this to happen, you must study long and hard, and then you shall bear the judgment upon the dead and the damned.

>archive.is/KvtcH

Doubt at your peril, heathens.

Where are you getting all of your shilling material? Is there a website or did you have it all saved and named in a shilling folder?

Do you know why kikes are called kikes, Shlomo?

The religion can be modified to exclude the kike's limited influence. If Christianity was a benefit to the jews they wouldn't be seeking to destroy it at every opportunity.

Idiot who will doom us to lose.

We're always being raided these days. Still have to shoot down the "arguments" as they appear.

Rach-troll is the best troll on fullchan. You faggots have grown so weak you can't even beat his flawed arguments in a debate and instead resort to crying for mods like SJWs.

Possibly eventually. But this will take so long that other methods of genocide will be more viable, such as the ones they impose on us through immigration.

Retard.

Guess we better just disband our white strongholds in Poland and Russia then. Surely a great path to success.

Not to check myself but, behold in his glory.
A sign.

Repent Sodom, you're time comes.

The Jew is immunized against all dangers etc. Mad because you suck at shilling? The other guy is better at it than you.

Just start the race war. Don't strategize, goyim. Who's the shill?

The Bible does not even use the word race in reference to people,10 but does describe all human beings as being of “one blood” (Acts 17:26). This of course emphasizes that we are all related, as all humans are descendants of the first man, Adam (1 Corinthians 15:45).11 As Jesus Christ also became a descendant of Adam, being called the “last Adam” (1 Corinthians 15:45), this is why the Gospel can be preached to all tribes and nations. Any descendant of Adam can be saved, because our mutual relative by blood (Jesus Christ) died and rose again.

answersingenesis.org/family/marriage/inter-racial-marriage-is-it-biblical/

Funniest thing is that kek worship is perfectly reasonable to Christians or any other theists. The initial reaction to kek worship is to laugh at its stupidity. But after some critical thinking you find that this is totally acceptable behaviour in the Christian worldview. Ofcourse it is seen as devil worship. But the idea that people have discovered some forgotten god and are now praying to the god for favors is a totally logical thing in the eyes of a Christian or a Jew or a Muslim or a hindu. If kek woship is absolutely insane on grounds of reason and not on grounds that Christ said it was had, then it's time for you to adopt atheism.

As for myself , this is just hilarious. I'm leaning towards atheism but at the same time meme magic is real. If you are going to fall to play around with possible divine activity. Then why not give Jesus a fair chance at first? Give Christ 6 months to work some magic and then give kek 6 months. See who provides. Why not study on the concept of hell. If there is no real reason to expect fire , demons and suffering for eternity then why not step away from Christ. If kek is real then the holy ghost is real too.

Why not start a church, smoke DMT with your fellow monks till you come in contact with a powerful diety and then ask for favors in return for worship. This is a perfectly reasonable thing in the world view of a kek worshiper or a Christian.

Could you be any more blatant though?

5 seconds on Google images

Genocide against the jews isn't viable in the current geopolitical climate, and probably won't be for our generation. It's better to encourage integration into a nationalist state, banish those who won't but have no ill-intent, and kill those who have actively worked toward white genocide.

I'm sorry that reality doesn't fit into your fantasies.

Russia is not white and Poland is defying their Catholic Church right now (Catholic teaching is that Muslims are their brothers in faith, so to deny them sanctuary is wrong).

You need 3 people to start a church in my state. How am I supposed to find 2 other people autistic enough to found a church about frogs and meme magic?

Get out (((friend))).

Can you fuck off with your jewish volcano god? There is zero fucking point in worshipping a shitty folk deity, especially a jewish one. If I want to go that route, I have my own folk gods, far more powerful folk gods to worship. I don't need the bullshit of the desert trilogy since I live in a land of forests, hills and rivers and the myth of the desert and mountains has absolutely no relevance to me or my people.

Faggot has already admitted that his best friend is a kike.

Muh civic nationalism!

Good job outing yourself yid.

This is what happens when idiots begin to take Trump memes seriously.

Ah thanks, I couldn't be arsed reading all his posts. Well it's good to know someone is safely spamming Holla Forums while he's here jewing it up.

They're pretty white, more white than the US as far as I can tell from their limited demographic surveys. They're also under relentless attack by the jewish globalists, making them a huge potential ally.

While I don't like race-mixing with jews, they're not 80 IQ niggers, and I'm willing to come to terms with if it serves to stop the globalist cartel.

Unless "The Greatest Story Never Told" is utter bullshit, the Knight's Cross was awarded to 20 soldiers of Jewish decent. To operate on such absolute terms of genocide is to destroy external support, and lose a reservoir of talent. Nuclear war not withstanding.

Overall, you faggots seek to isolate ourselves until we have no allies left. You even reference the mongols, who were notorious for their diplomatic manipulations. You live in a world of fantasy, rather than work with the tools we're given to achieve strategic success.

But you do realize Kek is the only god and pepe is his messenger, right?

This is a generation war, not a war that's going to be decided with a few military maneuvers. We should seek allies, and we should play it smart. That you idiots retreat into the woodwork at the first sign of defiance shows you're not willing to come to terms with your delusions.

I'm just going to sleep, has nothing to do with my willingness to gas kikes, just whether or not I'm autistic enough to lose sleep over MUH JEW NAZIS!!! Hitler lost because of Jews in other white countries he considered his allies. Germany lost WW1 because of Jews they considered allies.

Oh yeah faggot where are your "strategies" other than suck your kike roommate's cock all night?

It doesn't change the fact (once again, referencing "Greatest Story Never Told", tell me if you have a contradictory source) that they had 200,000 soldiers of jewish decent fighting, and 12 generals.

Gasing kikes will create nuclear war with Israel, which we can not negate in our current circumstance. We'd also lose support from the vast majority of European and American citizens. It's simply not feasible in the immediate time-frame, and likely won't be in the extended time-frame.

Maybe if you suck stormfaggots dicks with a little more panache, it'll make you right.

smh

— Exodus 8:1–4

so true. too bad kikes aren't others. well, they are other, but not others. not other people. forgiving their debts of degenerate generations and debts of daily foolish daily living mistakes thrown at you, while they themselves are unable to ever pay or fulfill those debts themselves, is stupid. and time has, is, and will continue to cause such built up trust of centuries to expire. and with it, much counter to the kike narrative, the identification of the invalid source – not the cross-wired mis-identification of other whites like schlomo so continuously bets on.

times have changed modestly since ww2. and the kikes have degenerated further.

Not an argument.

Neither is "Hitler did it so we should do it". That doesn't hold water even with basic logic, it's especially stupid when you realize that Hitler not only lost but also got fucked over by the kikes twice. Also the holocaust didn't happen but he still got blamed for it and had every other white country go to war with him before they even "knew" about the holocuast. If he had been exterminating jews since before the war started maybe he would have won. But no, it's not "strategic", not enough circumcised cock being sucked for your taste.

Since we're dealing with hypotheticals, perhaps Hitler would've lost sooner if his army was 200,000 men smaller, and he had less talent to draw on for his officer class. As far as I can tell, by your grand logic, Hitler was also betrayed by the whites in the UK and US, so we should be rounding them up too.

May a thousand streams of urine eternally bathe Jesus of Nazareth, fool and con-artist!

If those 200000 were Jews it's a net gain.

Chaim please go, tell me why I should emulate someone who got screwed by Jews and lost the war.

Fixed and we absolutely should. Stop shilling.

I think in general it is dangerous for individuals to involve themselves with projecting and manifesting "negative energy".

It may all be relative in the context of the universe, but one person could become easily poisoned and disintegrate from within if they try to channel it themselves.

I would recommend people focus and channel positive "triumphant" intent and memes toward causes which positively affect one's values, don't mire yourself in trying to do harm to others directly, it could backfire.

They still died for Germany, whether you like it or not.

Then you've already lost, and you can in no way help us.

The only good Jew is a dead Jew. On second thought maybe it's a good thing they were in the German army, they might have survived otherwise.

I don't plan on helping you, I plan on putting you and your yid boyfriend in the ground. See you tomorrow Mordecai, heading to bed.

Good night, brother. I hope you will eventually learn to control your (justifiable) hatred, for the benefit of our race.

Holy shit, this thread is hilarious, I never thought Holla Forums would be worshipping a frog God, but hey, whatever it takes to fulfil the 14 words I guess. Am I the only one who feels bad for the Christians here though?
The amount of buttrape they're receiving on this board lately is of epic proportions. We are literally witnessing the purging of their religion and forceful conversion to another one on a fucking image board.

Yeah. The Christfags don't deserve the amount of hate they got in this thread.

The christfags do need to stop trying to shoehorn their dogma where it doesn't belong.

I can work alongside them as long as they know their place and don't try to manipulate people with their self serving narratives.

All this talk of demons and repentance is complete nonsense, I am sympathetic to christians as it is an old religion that tried to make sense of that which existed outside of physical reality.

The problem with christianity is that they project human values outward, their concept of god is not that of a superior intelligent being, but an omnipotent megalomaniac who demands submission.

The universe is conscious we live in the mind of "god" it doesn't perceive morality and the same way we do, as "god" is not bound by the same rules we are.

It is the birthright and the obligation of all men emerging from ignorance to tap into that power, not fear and shun it.

Christianity is pre-enlightenment spirituality, and I hate using that word, but that's exactly what it is. At it's worst it is politically motivated superstition, not spirituality.

The purpose of our existence, consciously or not was to tap into the power and consciousness of the universe and CREATE.

The reason why many christians who have some level of power or aspire to it dislike esotericism is that it empowers the individual, whereas christianity reserves that for only a select few.

It is in fact "christfags" that need to learn how to coexist with their fellow man, not the other way around.

I won't deny there are problems with Christianity – it's just far better than any of the alternatives that exist in white populations. Atheism alone is a breeding ground for whatever popular culture dictates, which is currently in media and academia Marxism. Essentially you're handing over the methods of indoctrination to the jew.

Christianity is proven historic bulwark against degeneracy, and I won't dispense with it lightly. Most of its more negative memes are due to the necessity in replicating itself. It's an issue of greater good, and because Christians have proven they're willing to tolerate me I'm willing to tolerate them.

Christians just need to learn how to stay in their lane and work with not against the west.

They may not like everything about it, but they will become relegated to "fringe annoyance" status if they try to force their ethos onto others.

Western society absent the deliberately imposed SJW narratives is quite self regulating, we're never going back to christian era morality as a whole, there may be pockets of it, but those who oppose islam and SJWs will lash out with the same level of ferocity if christians try to reclaim the ground they've conceded.

Christians need to be grateful that others who may not support them explicitly are willing to defend their existence, they will not continue to do so if they don't mind their reach.

I don't see why you feel Christians should be so grateful, when it was them who defended and propelled our race forward for so long, and allowed us to exist alongside them in the first place.

To tear off all the troublesome branches at once is to invite rot. I don't want to lose Christianity all at once when they've proven to be so effective over the millennia.

They're going to continue to moralize and soapbox, but that's a very minor annoyance in the grand scheme. The religion will decay naturally over time as IQ increases, I don't see the gain in propelling it over the edge when we may need it again.

Christianity has, but it is now assuming vestigial limb status and standing in the way of the expansion of individual agency. Historical christianity has primarily been a means of control which the modern, non-degenerate simply does not explicitly require, in that circumstance it is a stifling influence, not an empowering one.

The only way christianity can become a more spiritually pure expression of itself is by losing the pretext of social control.

As I've mentioned, christianity is pre-enlightenment spirituality, for people not intelligent or knowledgeable enough to make decisions for themselves.

We simply don't live in that world anymore, christianity as a dominant force in society is waning specifically because individuals are finding irreconcilable issues with their own personal agency and their desire for spiritual fulfillment.

To claim we require christianity to avoid "degeneracy" is utterly ignorant, and is the gambit of the authoritarian and the manipulator.

We're never going back, you need to realize this, and no, conflating the absence of christian-centric society with the present trend which is explicitly catalyzed by perverse left wing thinking is a deliberately specious argument.

Ideological christians are on the decline in the west, and christians no longer have any power to enforce their beliefs on others, I'm not talking about voluntary gratitude, I'm saying christians need to be glad they're not being marginalized completely.

You no longer have social leverage, you never will on a large scale, you're going to have to get used to it or be left behind.

you need to link C.S. Lewis more frequently

heres another good one for you youtube.com/watch?v=Lgcd6jvsCFs