Cuck Gear

Since this is from the BBC I presume Holla Forums will love it?

Get the memo already, cuckposting is dead. Now fuck off.

A white american and two black guys. Well at least there aren't any jews or women.

Considering the amount of anons that shat on GT I beg to differ.

They couldn't find any white british people?

Kek

60%

60% BBC!

Somebody has that shooped Top Kek image from last year, when their line up was revealed? Moon man and everything.

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

Absolutely british?

Anyone who shat on GT are just normalfags with no taste.

GT is way overscripted. Every and any joke just feels fake and the show is way too American. Celebrity brain crash is nothing but filler and The American is just annoying, the driver should not talk about the vehicle, the numbers talk for him.
I wanted to like GT but after seeing half of the first season I can only F at the golden years of Top Gear being over.
My favorite car show,Top Gear, died in BBC's increasingly pozzed environment four years ago. It's dead and gone. Great Britain was their favorite place. I'm going to build them a race track.
You don't have to be a racing car driver to be a Top Gear presenter. Jeremy Clarkson is a Top Gear presenter.

My other favorite presenter, James May, is lost on the track again. He's back in driver's ed for the sixteenth time. Good luck with that one.

Sick of the bollocks. Sick of all this cock. I don't go out anymore, 'cause I hate every pillock. I don't care what they're up to. Four years I wasted, watchin' car shows on youtube, commenting on infantile nobodies. Now I watch Current Gear, like a damn cuck. I'm not gonna take any shit from anyone.

I know what's going on. I got set up. I got cut off. Thank God Hamster wasn't there to watch me get my blasted bumper dented. He would have wound up with a fractured side and probably went to hospital. He has a small stature.

I live for this crap. I love it. Bring it the fuck on.

Insurance premium's a bitch you infantile pil

I only watched Top Gear for their specials, couldn't give less of a flying fuck about cars and the show. For that GT is alright. I agree it's overscripted, but their specials always were and at the end of the day I just want to see them driving through some exotic shithole in cheap broken cars. I'll take what I can get.

Current year Top Gear is a laughing stock tho.

Throw another tantrum you child.

What most people really want is Roadkill with James, Jeremy and Richard but I really doubt we'll get much of that.

Only real problem with GT is still the reliance on scripting. As fun as it all is it is a bit too forced.

Do you feel in charge?

Alright Holla Forums…

Bolivia
Cop cars
Jezza

DUDE CARS LMAO!

Do you cry at night that your shit idea for a meme isn't catching and nobody is even replying to you? Enjoy this sole one though :^)

DUDE BUTTHURT LMAO!

>the audience is growing impatient
>a young white woman and a small contingent of white men are seated in the middle of the auditorium, surrounded on all sides by black bucks
>they fearfully look on as the crowd becomes increasingly erratic
>"EYYO WHERE THE WHITE BOY AT DOO?"
>a small group of basketball americans are seen beating bongo drums and blowing vuvuzelas in the back
>"IMMA TEAR THIS MOFUCKA DOWN IN ONE MINUTE IF-"
>suddenly the curtains part
>the crowd immediately goes silent
>louis ck steps out wearing nothing but a bathrobe
>they look on in anticipation, mouths agape
>louis ck steps up to the microphone but does not utter a single word
>the crowd starts shifting uncomfortably in their seats
>the white men futilely look behind them to the exit
>shaquille o'neal steps in their line of site and blocks the doorway
>louis silently pans over the crowd and begins licking his lips
>the silence becomes unbearable
>an erection emerges from louis' bathrobe
>a black baby is heard crying in the distance
>the audience starts twitching, unable to cope
>louis ck leans in to the microphone, lips touching the surface
>barely parts his lips to compose a whisper
>"big black cocks"
>the crowd erupts into hoots and hollers and begins stomping their feet in unison
>the white woman is already hogtied and having her earlobes stretched
>the screams of chimpanzees are drowned out by loud rap music
>BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY ROCKIN ERRWHERE
>circuis performers ride their stolen bikes on stage
>the entire concession stand has been looted
>the white men are crucified as the crowd cheeers
>the ghost of martin luther king jr is seen up in the rafters
>a single phantasmal tear rolls down his cheek

Wrong on all three
US
Boats
James