HuffPo: We've Lost

archive.is/JuqXZ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EiC3e
archive.is/Y92ii
archive.is/kZp6J
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This entire article reeks of desperation. Their pathetic struggle for survival will be fun to watch.

You mean the one with two bands of blue and a Star of David in the middle?

STAGE 4: DEPRESSION
They reached it.

Maybe. Could still be anger. Did we get to see bargaining?

This kike is caling jewish values American

Garfield has called Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania, "a hometown of my youth".[19] Garfield is Jewish.[20] Married to Milena Trobozic Garfield. He has a daughter named Ida Rose and currently lives in Potomac, Maryland.

lel

The founding fathers would've had every muslim shot and Bob Garfield executed as a traitor. The American flag spits on you, faggot.

Fuckin' HuffPo

the fear is palpable, and it tastes so sweet

If (((Nick Denton))) not-so-subtly begging Peter Thiel to drop the lawsuits wasn't bargaining I don't know what was.

fat Asians make me laugh

MingLee

Unlike those other American flags you have been burning already while waving Mexican flags HuffPo ?

What? You thought his name is cute?

pick one

Seems someone didn't get their ₪.

If anyone tells you that the notion of presidency has only just now been sullied, not when Bill Clinton was fucking women left and right while acting like a nigger, not when Johnson was waving his Johnson around, not when Kennedy was messing around with Monroe, not when Nixon was acting like a dick, not when Roosevelt served three terms, not when Wilson was completely incompetent, not when Garfield was so fat and useless, not when Jackson set the bar so unrealistically high, nor when Lincoln trampled over the constitution, nope, none of those times has the office of presidency ever been irreparably tarnished. Only now, that someone who champions America, loves it's people, who is willing to sacrifice some of his tremendous wealth to uphold THE VERY LAWS MEANT TO PROTECT US. Yes, now has the presidential office been tarnished forevermore.

Huffington post can stick their dillo back in their mouth and paddle boat all the way back to Bongistan where they belong. They do it voluntarily, or I will make them like my father's fathers made those loyalist do 300 years ago.

And you didnt even mention the bush's and obama. Wew

Nixon did nothing wrong

That is the point of pushing IQ shit. The "Left" secretly believes it and feels bad for blacks. Blacks to them are children that need to be taken care of. The smarter niggers figure this out fairly quickly and do everything they can to take advantage of it. The 'Right' pushes the "Jews are smarter than you" to justify their own collaboration with Jews and Zionism. The Jews are winners because they deserve to be, not because they are oppressing our people with forced integration with blacks, turning our sons in faggots with their control of the media, and sending young white men to die in the Middle East for Jew-lies. "America" is a meritocracy, and the Jews have won fair and square. This narrative is pushed by all of the 'Right' that partakes in the oppression of the White Nation.

It's all a lie. Jews aren't a people. The Ashkenazi Jew is a European with a mental disorder. The European Jew has had his cock mutilated at birth in an ancient mind-control ritual meant to turn the male into a faggot for Yahweh, by depriving him of any real possibility of sexual satisfaction. He has been taught he is a descendant from ancient characters in a book of lies, written by people who would look indistinguishable from Saudi Arabians today.

The Ashkenazi Jew and his Black Hebrew Israelite-like identity is an enemy of European people because he doesn't identify with European people of any Nation. He sees himself as an Other. He believes the lies of the Diaspora. And since the last big inter-Euro slaughter, he sees himself as an enemy of Europeans. And as an enemy of Europeans, he seeks to unite as many enemies against them as possible.

The Ashkenazi Jew doesn't even truly blame Hitler and the Nazis for the Holocaust. After all, they just confirmed the Jewish identity. The Ashkenazi Jew blames the Eastern Europeans who were occupied by German forces for it. It was they who made it possible to round up the local Jews and have them killed, because unless you go around pulling the pants down of every European man, you're not gonna find out who is a Jew or not (another reason the Jews forced the mind-control practice on "America," in case things get ugly, this will make it harder to identify them).

Zionism arose amongst the Ashkenazi Jews as a poor attempt at mimicking what they saw going on in the European Nations. The Zionist Jew wanted to believe he was really a descendant of Bible characters, so he made up a lie about all Jews belonging to a single people. Then the Zionist Jew got a lot of goyim to go along with this lie, many of them even calling themselves anti-Semites, to further help prop up their ridiculous identity.
The first wave of Jews to the outpost of the Ottoman Empire known as Palestine couldn't even speak to each other. So one of them invented a language for them to speak, loosely based on ancient Hebrew. It's the only spoken artificial language in the world to gain any real traction. After WW2, the Jew thought it was the right time to revolt against the British, who took it away from the Ottomans.

Then came the Mizrahi (Arab) Jews. The Sand-Nigger Jews were imported from the Arab countries mostly as cheap migrant labor. They had to learn to speak the artificial language. The reason why Arabic is still an official language is because of the hordes of Arabs that make up the population today. The early Ashkenazi Jew didn't really think it through that they were going to have to say the Euro-Jew and the Arab-Jew really belong to the same Nation. Early on, the Arab Jews, being fucking Jews, realized they were being slighted by the Europeans with mental disorders, so they actually formed a Black Panther Party to protest their treatment as Sand-Niggers. That's when the Labor Zionists lost control, and it went to Likud.

Likud is like the Republicans and the madeup "American" identity. "America" is a propositional nation, and niggers can be just as "American" as anyone else. Likud helped integrate the Sand-Nigger Jews, and the Black Panther Party went away, mission accomplished (just like how it disappeared in "America" when the government finally forced integration with niggers on the White Nation).

The rest of the Arab world stuck to Nationalism for awhile, but Likud, being better at dealing with Arabs who think they're characters in ancient books, spent many years nurturing the Muslims who resented the Arab Nationalists. The reason why Likud doesn't get rid of Hamas is because Hamas is too useful as a controlled opposition, and the Arabs don't seem to have a high enough IQ to understand how the religious Arab is in a pact with Zionism to stomp out Nationalism. Like the Christian "American," the religious Muslim is a faggot for Allah. The religious Muslim submits everything he is, including his sexuality, to Allah, who rams his imaginary cock in his ass. But since Allah isn't a faggot, he makes the religious Muslim dress up as a woman first.

The Liberation of the White Nation will only be possible with the destruction of Israel. When we gain power, we will cure this European mental illness permanently. Either the mind of the Ashkenazi Jew will be destroyed, or his body will. The Ashkenazi Jews that want to survive will be relocated to controlled sectors of North America, and will be constantly watched. We will determine if they procreate. We will pull down their children's pants in school to see if they got any unauthorized circumcisions, and if they have, their parents will be killed. It will be forbidden to teach them they are "Jews," because Jews don't exist. Any Ashkenazi Jew that breaks this law will be killed.
The Mizrahi (Arab) Jew will be left to the whims of the Arabs, who will no doubt massacre them all. Hopefully they videotape it for us and upload it to the internet. Whatever claims the Ashkenazi Jew has to being persecuted unjustly by Europeans, the Arab Jew has nothing. The Arab Jew has been the ultimate sellout to his people, the ultimate parasite, that would even put the Tutsis to shame.

If people are only bemoaning that the presidency has been tarnished because of the last two presidents, or the next two potential presidents, they have no fucking clue and should not be allowed to vote. That's why I started at Clinton.

You lost because you cried wolf too often.

Now, I ordered mustard on this sandwich. Fix it.

I love how commies suddenly become the greatest patriots and the most religious when changes are in undesirable direction.

I guess you've never won at anything or beaten anybody. Success happens in small pieces, this is only another step towards our goals. I have many reasons why I don't like Trump, but he's useful and maybe he'll do more than what I expect he'll do.

The only thing we need to do is secure our economic borders. A wall helps but I'm talking as well internationally like Asia as well, if we can stay the flow of darkies from around the world we'll easily overcome them and once the economy is looking nice even the normies won't want someone to change it.

MAGA
with or without Trump but for ourselves

These left wing rags collapsing under their own crying is going to be the greatest thing since Regan was elected.

You're gonna let someone who has a degree in women's studies make you a sandwich? That's pretty brave in my book.

That is the most degenerate pepe I've ever seen.

Don't post it again.

/TRIGGERED

THEY'RE GONNA TAKE AWAY MY MARXIST SOCIOLOGY STUDIES

OH NOES

No, they were all 'donated' to the Mengele Centre for Vivisection Studies. I just assumed it was my robo-waifu that had a malfunction and was presenting Huffing Glue Post as news.

Good. America was never meant to be a faggot mud people playground.
Your values, not mine.
Says the possible Muslim apologist. Seriously, how can some of you guys laugh at this? I always get so angry that I want to bash their heads in.

I'm starting to see Bush's logic in NCLB. Teaching to the test eats up time for kikery.

Given the structure of the primaries, we had the bargaining before (or at the same time) the Anger, we got all the "He will never win a state" "he will never win these or these state" "he will never win the primary", that were actually the Bargaining stage, and shortly after they began rioting at his rallies.

While the anger was blood boiling enraging, watching the depression will be comfy af.

Basically all these pathological liberals do is look inside themselves, see all the hypocritical, racist, sexist nonsense they believe in, and then project it on Trump supporters.

Liberals are the ones that spit on and burn the US flag. Liberals are the ones curtailing American rights. Liberals are the ones that lie and cheat and use people's suffering to their advantage. Liberals are the ones that are all for the status quo of inequality and racism and abhor meritocracy. And liberals are the ones that don't have any national pride and are actively working to destroy this country.

These fucktards sure do like their strawmen…

Tl:dr for lazyfags:

These people are delusional. Theyre grasping at straws. Cuts on things arent necessarily bad. Especially if that thing is a marxist indoctrination camp. They sound like niggers being threatened of their foodstamps. Oh and i dont give a fuck about reagan. Only prez who gave us amnesty. fuck him. im not in contradiction faggot

It sounds like the author finally realized how fucked they are, they expected us on the right to just kneel and accept our chains, but the reality is that we will never accept their globalist leftist bullshit.

Liberals are so incredibly whiny and entitled.

They want things their way, and not just with public policy and elected officials, we absolutely MUST think like them, or else.

They sit there, living in an America that is more left-wing now than has ever existed in history, and they insist they're LOSING.

No. They're winning, not us.

All they do is whine and get their way. People on the right compromise, but liberals NEVER give the other side the same respect.

The smugness within me is so vast that no known method of measurement invented by humanity over the eons can accurately describe it.

(((Bob Garfield)))

They're not wrong though, Trump's education plan is going to decimate (((social studies))), only STEM degrees will remain doable.

Social studies were fluff to begin with, but they've devolved into shit like womyn's studies and nigger "culture" studies. There is nothing wrong with studying society and civilization as a whole, but these specialized bullshit degrees are based on lies and opinions and have zero value.

Hey folks get a load of this, a glaring weakness, a fracture. How can we exploit this?

Imagine telling that any american from 20 years ago

Regressive authoritarian party here we go.

fixed it

Oh, so the Bill of Rights is the epitome of everything that you stand for- but that pesky second amendment, oh no, that has to go.

People that are against Trump are burning the American flag.
People that are against Trump would rather see the Mexican flag

American Nationalist Party when?

That's shit been obvious since Bernie announced his run. How is it you're still alive in current year being so blind and ignorant?

I was more on the side of radicalizing the "progressives" into greater shit-flingers. We could just get some profile pics and scream about the democrats marginalizing their pet niggers.

You're not from around these parts, aren't ya?

Besides that, the candy kids are getting way louder. We should let them shill for (((Stein))) more.

Leave it to a fucking leftist to take things completely out of context

It's a complete false narrative, America was White until the jew 1965 immigration act, even at recent as 1970 America was 87% White. It never was a multicult shitskin melting pot nor was it ever meant to be.

You summerfags sure are entertaining, sometimes.

If we had a limited federal government possessing only the powers specifically mentioned in the Constitution, no one would really care who the president is because it wouldn't matter.

Kind of like the cook at a fast food franchise. He can build your hamburger using only the steps and ingredients specified in the company manual. So it doesn't matter who prepares your burger the result is the same.

Ted Kennedy, the potato nigger, sponsored that bill. His clan wasn't invited to any of the parties the New England blue bloods put on, so his response was to nuke the country from high orbit to teach the WASPs a lesson.

Yeah, no. I'd vote for Genghis Khan at this point if I thought he'd stuff all these (((culture vultures))) into an oven.

You made this bed, and now you're gonna lie in it, (((elites))).

Wasn't that one a case of mistaken identity?
The guy thought they were muslims?

he was a new jr. senator, all he was, was the puppet, it was jew all the way.

Don't worry, that one has AIDS.

Just stated his willingness to be complicit with mass murder.

No amount of leftist agony will satisfy me. I just want them dead. Their crimes are too great for the mortal realm

3edgy5me

Breaking news: The man believed to have set up and maintained former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s “homebrew” email server will be deposed this week — after a more than two-week delay.

IT expert Bryan Pagliano was originally scheduled to testify on June 6 as part of a court case relating to email messages Clinton sent, but the event was postponed when his lawyers informed a federal court he would be using his Fifth Amendment rights against self-incrimination and would decline to answer questions.

On Monday, Judicial Watch — the conservative legal watchdog group involved in the lawsuit — said it had finally reached a deal to allow the event to proceed on Wednesday.

Even though Pagliano is planning not to answer questions, the session could still be incriminating for Clinton.

In civil cases such as the open records one launched by Judicial Watch, judges are allowed to draw inferences from someone’s decision not to answer questions. And Pagliano’s refusal to detail the system used to set up Clinton’s email server will leave the machine shrouded in mystery, dragging out an issue that has dogged her presidential campaign for more than a year.

archive.is/EiC3e

Holla Forums is always right

Except pro-Trump people are the most patriotic people around, and the anti-Trump people literally burn American flags.

Jesus, I hate kikes so fucking much.

I wish it were even half true. They're just trying to rally the base.

They've been running roughshod over the Country for almost a decade; if it's really that fucked up the left should own it…the Right hasn't been much more than a speed bump (until now).

Yeah, strange appeal HuffPo have made. I hope that they're aware their readership doesn't really like America that much at best. This appeal for the soul of the nation and patriotism will be lost on them.

Always accusing the opposition of exactly what they are doing, fuckem

(Checked)
They know that they're wrong but try to guilt the opposition into feeling bad for what they did. The Left runs on guilt.

(heiled)

Its not "lost on them" per se, its just that American leftists don't have anything REAL behind what they proclaim as "American values", since its mostly shit that has nothing to do with the constitution, or at best is heavily cherry-picked.

Its weird, cuz I don't know how they square the fact that they're pushing for censorship on hate speech grounds after pushing for degeneracy for decades on free speech grounds. Particularly given that "hate speech" is almost always political, but there IS an exception to the first amendment for obscenity.

Although actually… bit of a tangent here:
It just occurred to me how bizarre it is. The right wing are the people who TEND to believe that morality is a singular, objective concept, while the left are a bunch of moral relativists, yet the LEFT will advocate for a singular federal vision of universal law for all 50 states, while the right will actually grasp the concept of "States' Rights" and that some laws are going to vary according to local state culture.
I mean… what the fuck?
Also, only the left is contradicting itself in this, since even objective morality wouldn't mean that the federal government would rule on EVERY issue like the left wants.

They're just exercising their freedom of speech you goys!

They wouldn't burn the flag if they didn't feel so threatened and marginalized by hate speech! You just need to do more to make them feel welcome and comfortable. Just look at how successful Sweden is at accommodating their scrutinized demographics!

What the fuck i am reading.

You seem to be under the impression that leftists operate on logic. They do not. They operate on emotion.
They want power, and they simply scream flimsy rationalizations at the top of their lungs until foolish people give in and hand their liberty over to would-be tyrants.
To put it simply, they're greedy liars.

The God-Emperor's recent poll numbers have had me at a bit of a low, but Cuckington Post's utter terror is a delicious pick-me-up.

Here's another recent example of their desperation:
archive.is/Y92ii

the social and psychological programs that are meant to cuck whites enough into letting foreigners disposes them will fail a lot sooner than they think, and a Trump loss, which is looking more and more likely, will actually cement, not defeat, the rise of fascism in the west.

there will come an ironic day when they wish that Trump had won, when when gays, refugees, liberals all start getting killed ISIS style in long execution rows

Glad to see other races committed to diversity as much as some whites are. Not.

Tip Top Kek. Praise it!

Have a rare OC pepe, it was my tribute to Kek.

Good post.

To the people feeling down about Trumps poll numbers… don't be sad.
Look at who runs those polls :) Just a day ago they said he was far ahead of Romney Mittens numbers in 2012.
Hillary might be indicted. Very well MIGHT be!
Potential happenins between BRICS nations and the US over Ukraine at this moment.
Dig deeper and not rely on Huffington Post polls and shit like that.

I keep seeing this meme in leftist articles these past few days, any truth to it?

or is it like, a 2 point drop.

great

LOL

Pathetic. Liberals are such cowards not only when it comes to conflict but when it comes to simply retaining their own beliefs.

Trump is waiting for Shrillary to get the nomination, then he will open up all cannons on her. He's just biding his time. There is no point defeating Shrillary now, and delivering her mangled corpse to the DNC so they put up Biden instead.

Get on the plane with Rosie O'Donnell then. Go now. Lead the way back to Africa.

Capped for truth.

have another one regarding insight.

Most normal Democrats are still at Stage 1, tbh.
They will only reach Stage 2 once Trump is sworn in.
They will not get to Stage 3+ before the (((Leftist))) Happening.

Civil war is in our immediate future, becoming undeniable by 2020. This is what HuffPo brings us.

Now they know how we've felt for the past 8 fucking years.

I said the exact same thing when I knew Obama was going to get elected in 2007. A negro president in the history books was the death of America. You can't white wash that and be the same.

oh, come now…

there is plenty of anger, bargaining and depression going on.

You do know the motherfucking Moonman is a rapper, right?

unless its a nigger making it

Whubs :DDD :DD :DDDD

GUYS YOU'RE MISSING THE ANGLE, HERE – THIS IS A DOGWHISTLE – THIS IS STOCHASTIC TERRORISM

We need to run with the idea that these HuffPo writers are engaged in "dangerous rhetoric" designed to be a "dog whistle" to violent elements of the Democratic Party – communists, Black Panthers, etc. They are engaged in "stochastic terrorism," (something they always accuse the right of) since they know that if they say this enough, some loon will do something stupid… like the guy who tried to assassinate Trump today.

underrated post

This just in: Men fight wars to retain their nationhood!

They've been dog whistling for 2 years non-stop in the media now since BLM first hit the streets. It's pretty obvious to most people at this moment.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee…∞

Hillarious is fail spectacular.
Bernout could have inspired but they shit on him instead.
Now they are realizing that the DNC is split between a candidate no one wants to go to the polls for, and one no one but voting age teenagers will vote for.

All their hopes of a North/South American version of the E.U. are collapsing. All their dreams of a gunless society are dissolving. No calorie cards, no mandatory gps tracking of vehicles. It's all just falling apart.
Because people are just too stupid to realize that climate change is real, just like getting a doctorate in Media Studies is real. And shit swastikas are real. And racial profiling is bad.
reeeeeeeeeeeeeee…∞

OYYYYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEI

Closer to, if not over; 1 billion guns in private hands.

Is it? I don't talk to normalfags at all

I'm just saying we should press this issue. It's not Trump doing the dog-whistling, and its not his supposed rhetoric that is causing the violence, but rather it is HuffPo et al doing it.

We should be memeing this

also, how do you spell the present progressive verb form of "meme" – have we decided on that yet?

gee i dont know…
how about protect yours and everyone elses constitutional rights and protect you from a tyrannical government.

Damn, Huffpo really went down the tubes

Oh yea, the big bad NRA.

My sides

I wish all rappers followed E's example.

We memed it after they tried to justify San Jose. They are openly calling for rebellion.

archive.is/kZp6J

I'm always up for another round though.

Well, a one-off article that is being open about it is one thing. But, to repeatedly accuse them of "secret messages" like they do to Trump is quite another. Sometimes, I think they just write one of those articles openly like that to make people believe that "oh, its just that one article/journalist" and not all of them.

Does that make sense? We have to help people see through the reverse psychology or whatever.

Oh, it's Mexico is it? Why are these idiots not being shot and decapitated to make them truly feel at home?

Most (((groups))) are like this. It's like not wanting to see gays bashed, and suddenly unless you feltch Milo after his BBC "peel session?" you're a homerphone.

Whether you agree or not, its damn near the only coherrent piece of writing I have ever whitnessed a Holla Forumsack make on jews.

You dont make an argument, instead you make a slur which pertains to muh dick.

If there is plenty of text, and it is bad, then there are plenty of points to go at: The text doesnt present any distinction between race, religion, and language. It uses the frasing of civic nationalism, but still utilises the Nation as a primordial stage. That could be good or bad dependent on your personal prefferences in politics…

None of which you wrote about!

And that is some sad ass excuse for a smug anime girl, so you are probably using a manifactured fracture point to:

SHILL!!!

Fuck right back off to halfchan you, community college-tier, 'new-media'-course attending, 'digital aestehtics 103' tuition loaning

SHILL!!!

Last I checked, those "protests" were called riots
Protest, my ass
My uncle was in the National Guard during Watts, herded negros with a bayonetted M-14. Good times.

He wasn't missing much.

Who are you responding to? Who brought that up?

Oh nevermind, I just googled it, it's copypasta from plebbit posted 2 days ago.

www DOT reddit DOT com/r/DarkEnlightenment/comments/4oppyy/a_more_nuanced_view_on_jewish_people/

So why are you posting it here?

Shills are trying to push a bullshit narrative that the jews aren't an ethnically distinct race. Because if they can convince even white nationalists of this it makes it all easier to just fade into the shadows.

Who actually approved these bills by the way? Did they vote on it?

Agree. I would vote for anyone who let me personally stick (((them))) in the ovens.

So he's cool with mass murder of the American electorate.

The mask slips.

Everyone knows Trump is restoring Traditional Valuues

Ah yes, this tired meme. He was killed over some local council issue.

Yeah, you just know the commies are going to try the same shit here as they did when their Weimar paradise of degeneracy and decay was finally destroyed. Night of the Long Knives 2.0 when?

He admits that it's a hoax!

That fecal hieroglyph is the gift that keeps on giving. I'm going to tell my grandkids about it. The whole thing has been the apex of absurdity.

It will be disappointing if it isn't included in all modern history books as the prime example of "social justice" run amok.

This is so true, they're a mish-mash of outcasts of other races that constructed a new racial identity so they could get around prohibitions on usury and erected a wall of exclusivity and otherness to disguise that they are in reality a parasitic criminal enterprise.

Reagan getting elected was a neutral event at best, not great in anyway.

Buddy, leftists don't actually believe that. They only preach moral relativism as an excuse to advance their own moral order and to destroy the old one.

Nope, they have a very consistent "Fuck Western civilization" policy, and will say whatever it takes to further it. You're just getting hung up on their words, rather than their meaning.

He's not from Compton but the mean streets of Billings, Montana.

This, the last good president since WW2 was Ike Eisenhower.

Fuck yes hopefully that day will come. To see liberals have to confront reality as they are tortured and mentally destroyed to the point of becoming mere animals

I've always thought, if we could just get ashkenazi jews as babies and put them all up for adoption by normal Whites we could end the "European jew" in our nations in a humane way.

Most ashkenazis will begrudgingly agree that the "European jew" lords over all other jews by so much that the idea of White supremacy is correct since sandnigger and nigger jews are so clearly inferior.

SAVAGE

The only humane (as if that matters) way to deal with the Jew is as follows:

HAHA, yeah, good point.

It would be far easier to just deport them.

Genetics proves you are wrong. Jews are mostly sandnigger with some European admixture (basically what all of Europe will be if rapefugees continue and "integrate."

Do you not realize that we have done exactly that hundreds of times before? Do you not realize that the last time we did it, we were accused of genocide anyway- both the people who deported them and the people who tried to stop them?

The legacy will be identical in both cases. Who cares, kill them all.

Holy fucking shit! Even the lefties are memeing him into office!

By the time November rolls around, he's going to win 100% of the electoral votes

OY VEY
OY VEY
OY VEY
OY VEY
OY VEY
OY VEY
OY VEY
OY VEY

I hate these people.

It took a long time.

I didn't want to hate them, I tried not to hate them, I tried to love them while hating their "sins" (no christo)…. But no more.

I hate these lie peddling scum.

I welcome the coming conflagration., in the context of which we might destroy - physically and psychologically - these aberrant strands, pushing lies and falsehood upon us.

Hate.

Hate.

Hate.

HATE

my fucking sides, these get better and better!
thank you based user who made this and thank you for posting.

I couldn't even read the archived article. I do that and bing-bang, I find myself at Huffpost tearing new assholes for every fucking idiot smug liberal commenter there, under my own real name.

Well, I do it anyway, but not this evening. Too tired.

> I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all

Niggers couldnt become IS citizens until 1870.
And then, ONLY niggers and whites - chinks and spics and semites still couldnt be citizens.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE

Exactly. I see some value to select Ashkenazi, such as Einstein. But that's about it. Personally, I think his European genes were very predominant.

ummmm but they used one shot pea shooters back then bigot? the puckle gun didn't exist!

This is the level of intelligence you're dealing with

Gee, he must be related to the late actor John Garfield….aka Julius Garfinkel. Yeah.

Stealth jews are the fucking worst.

And yet we've been remarkably tolerant of them, and (((them))), even, for many years. And we never, ever get credit for it. To them, we are always the rioting, militia-ing, bombing, raping, racist, genocidal, ignorant, redneck conservative WHITE PEOPLE.

I fucking love the Bellamy salute. America will truly be great again when children pledge with it.

You're not trying to imply Hitler was *wrong* about him were you?

Why do I get the very strong feeling that this is a person who, when asked to recite the Pledge of Allegiance in a public space, does so by first rolling his eyes before standing with a sigh, reluctantly placing his hand over his flabby chest and finally droning out the words as if it were some kind of chore?

It's truly sickening to me how these people can express nothing but contempt for this country and its entire history and all the people in it, and then in the same breath pretend to give a single flying fuck about any of the sacrifices that were made by the men who built this nation, all in support of an ideology that's ultimate end-goal is the abolition of America.

Why? Einstein was a plagiarist. He didn't "invent" "discover" or "theorize" shit. A German physicist did.

Any time you hear about a kike great mind, it's inevitably because of stolen shit.

Also. Schizophrenia comes from Ashcatchem jews. It's not native in any other group.

no actually that is what the mexican bernie supporters did

Fascinating. They think organizations are the source of opinions rather than the result of them.

Since when has huffpoo ever, EVER supported the Bill of Rights?

don't forget the Italians he ripped off like Fermi and De Pretto

To be honest many leftist organizations place opinions in their minions' heads

Oh. Ohhhh, Ohhhhhh I know the jew can be crafty and shit.

But that's a great projection of what's been going on like in embed related.

His socialist dream - even if National Socialist in character - isn't exactly my cup of tea, but its hilarious to see these historically-illiterate liberal fuckbags try to talk about 'fundamental ideals' and 'the Pledge of Fucking Allegiance' in this context, demonstrating how totally fucking ignorant they are of the historical basis of this country.

Its funny, too, because it might actually help support their nigh incessant whinging about America being 'built on racism' - America WAS built on racism, and there's nothing fucking wrong with that.

I just…. I'm so tired of this, really.

I'm so tired of these cucks and progressives and niggers and spics and, most of all, Jews, claiming this or that or the other is somehow tied to the 'fundamental ideals' or 'foundational core values' or whatever the fuck else, while blatantly ignoring the fundamentals, the foundations, the fucking core of this nation as it was intended by those who created it.

This was not some fucking proposition nation.
This was a not a 'melting pot'.
It was a nation by and for morally-decent white people, specifically Northern and Western white people, with what was considered 'white' in that context getting "progressively" fuzzier until such time as niggers were allowed in, and then that was basically that.

… But to hear these worthless fuckwits try and hold up the flag, to see them try and decry a guy like Trump as 'racist and xenophobic', while AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME decrying him on the basis of concepts and ideals put in place by men who would make Donald Trump look like a fucking egalitarian progressive liberal of the highest order of faggotry, its just absolutely appalling, regardless of whether its due to blatant misrepresentation to suit a political aim, floating on a sea of cognitive dissonance, or simple base ignorance of the historical significance of what they're trying to discuss.

Liberals are scared of their identity
Also that sounds not far away from being Israel

Yes, and there's quite frankly nothing WRONG with Israel, except that ITS ISRAEL.

Its a nation founded on betrayal, backstabbing, and generalized Semitic Jewing.

But, examining it in a void, what is Israel?

Its a strongly-nationalistic ethnostate that fights, viciously, for its own interests.
And there would be nothing wrong with that, in theory, if it weren't for the fact that Israel is a strongly-nationalistic ethnostate of kikes, procured via underhanded means (driving nations to war against their blood-brothers, at the behest of another such nation in exchange for land; land which that nation had already promised to others, who had far more claim to said land than those to whom it was given) and maintained via similar means (subversion of the same power which was most-greatly driven to war against its brothers by the Jews).

America SHOULD be more like Israel - and yet, its the Israelis and their diaspora kin who oppose such action the most fervently.

Its funny too, because I recently argued on a journalistic entry wherein the Jews were griping about people being anti-Semitic toward them, and what do I get?

A bunch of Israeli Jews, bringing the typical NAXALT arguments, and claiming its all because of Europeans' envy of their superior Jewish construct; usually coupled with complete context denial as regards the foundation and maintenance of Israel, and the behavioral patterns of diaspora Jews the world over (and of Israel's own policy stances as regards the goyim).

You know what, i take it back, because i did out-of-nowhere remember that when the indians wanted to make their own nation, the brits and their (((advisors))) cloaked it as a unity attempt to eradicate all the white men
When the founding fathers argued about creating a new nation, there wasn't a lot of indians left to mind them as important, so including them as a "yeah whatever, we have some desert patches left" minority is completely possible (haven't read all the original constitution)
Unlike the kikes who made several campaigns to push back the population out of their desired spots and claim they were always empty
Israel is a disgraceful nation made out of lies, at leasy America was founded by fighting for liberty and contextual accidents (original settlers being already gone by sickness/irish death squads)

He was a kike puppet from day one, that's why Patton and MacArthur were pushed out of the way and Eisenhower was pushed straight to the top

Dude, what?

When the Founding Fathers were considering the new nation, their/our territory didn't even extend past the Mississippi - we didn't get to the Louisiana Purchase until, like, fucking 1800+ (a good ~20 years after the Founding).

Let's be honest, too: There were never that many Indians, and they never had any sort of particularly-advanced nation states - they were legitimately primitive savages, even compared to the Arabs circa World War I.

Any real comparison to the formation of the US and of Israel is, IMHO, rather infeasible.

For any true comparison to be made, you'd need a very different set of circumstances.

If, say, the British had convinced the Indians to fight the French on the basis of gaining land for themselves in formerly-French held areas, then the British made a deal with the Germans in which they promised them the same land they'd promised the Indians in exchange for getting the Spanish to attack the French, finalized with the British leaving America entirely and supporting the Germans as they colonized the area and massacred or pushed out the Indians, then there might be a valid comparison there.

As it stands, the only similarity really is that both the US and Israel were founded as ethnostates.

Oh, Luther….

Look up the origin of the term "melting pot", you'll get a kick out of it.

Communism and Zionism go hand in hand all the way back

There actually is an American Nationalist Party

It's, like, totally accepting of homos, and communists, and just, like totally are against bigotry

No justification to steal land, and they did have many rules and organization to be considered "decent" (as in not-african-tier)
Their state when the majority of pioneers is very different when the first explorers came by
Imagine coming into a new land 10 or 15 years after its discovery to find a couple of highly-aggressive tribes trying to hunt you down at every opportunity
That's savage, but if you realize these guys had a literal apocalypse when the plague came by and killed right off the bat at least 85% of their entire population, you may understand a complete radicalization of their surviving members is logical
We sadly don't know much about their original state other than having organized cities and a big trading net, plus not killing anyone other than criminals and instead offering youths to be educated as translators, aka these guys were notably more civilized than a bunch of other places
At least the original pioneers and military understood these circumstances and pacified them somewhat quickly, only for them to be enslaved by the (((elites))) later on and be radicalized once again, something they knocked off 200 years later, mainly because they realized they would never win

A comparison can be done under the moral rules the founders used
In this case i ignored indians were already butchered/extinct when the big wigs decided to draft a book, unlike the palestinian settlers taking care of the holy city

Why do yankee "liberals" sound and act like communists VKP(b) style? That constant whining and not accepting compromises, labeling everyone that does not agree with them "traitor" of whatever it is they are doing.

No land was stolen.
It was taken in conquest when peace failed.
This is not the same as theft, else most of the land on Earth has been stolen and re-stolen too many times to count.

Hardly.
I'm familiar with the Native's excuse for 'culture', and it was a dim shadow by comparison to our own.
This is justification to conquer them if peacable cohabitation is impossible, which it turned out to be.

Ehhhh.

Ah, I see what you mean.
Yes, the intensity of the hostility/conflict no doubt would have risen over time in a relative sense.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I find the claims of a huge Injun population decimated by plague to be a dubious prospect, tbqh.

I think there are probably more Injuns in North America (~5 mil in the US, another ~1.5 mil in Canada) today than there ever were in the past.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Yeah, no dude.
If we know little about them, this suggests little-to-nothing - seeing as these people did not have a written tongue, or had a very primitive version of such - then anything in this sort of cultural vein is totally uncertain, and almost-certainly manipulated at this stage.

Your narrative is a bit zaney tbh m80.

I've not seen any significant evidence to suggest large-scale civilizational organization - 'organized cities' or a 'big trading net' - amongst the North American native peoples.

We see some indications of that shit amongst the South and Central American populations; not so much in North America, which was mostly inhabited by smaller-scale hunter-gatherer peoples in comparatively small number.

Eh.
That's a dubious prospect.

Well, except, as I said, there weren't a great many injuns to butcher or to go extinct in the first place, suggestion otherwise being almost-entirely conjecture and not particularly well-supported by what physical evidence we do have available.

What culture can be achieved when everyone dies? especially the weak aka the artists, and the further exploiting by reselling and burning everything
Other than probably the chinks, what culture isn't a dim shadow over European/Roman legacy?
wut
Let's not kid ourselves, i agree completely with this point, plenty of them died, but it wasn't a carnage like, let's say, the mosellem conquests or the mongol fun rides, that killed plenty of culture that was probably more important
But memory holing an entire culture is still raving mad
They did, but had no good achieving methods other than deer skin stained with some ridiculous blood-based dies due to some obnoxious tradition (AFAIK)
And in retrospective almost nobody had good achieving methods other than phoenicians (who passed it to the greeks/romans) and chinks
Plenty of ruins for that m8
Mount Builders of the Mississipi, the Hopi mountain complex around a bunch of places, the Casas Grandes Pima city net in Arizona/Baja/Sonora, the whole Pueblo culture in New Mexico/Chihuahua, the hut coons of Florida (hardly counts thou)
The trading nets are reported by the Jamestown reports, but i mean those lads were starving mad so let's take into consideration exagerations
Yes, compared to Mesoamericans, but South Empire was as small
Agree, but reglaments/behaviour used by many explorers vary greatly, ironically some of the most gentle have been demonized due to >black people

I was reading some books and i find the concept of how the settlement came to be very interesting, and much more taking into account many of us get triggered as fuck (not you to my fortune) when the indian card is played
I may make a thread to inform about it in a unbiased way when i collect enough/proper info, i just hope i dont get blocked by the weed smoking mods that only allow white genocide topics

I've been pushing this for a while.

meanwhile hilary supporters literally wipe their ass with the american flag.

Goddamn that gif is funny.

Even 20 years ago he would have gotten his ass beat for saying that in cali.

You kidding? I wouldn't want to miss out on a chance to sneed her carlton.

That's the funny thing they think they are the minority fighting the good fight against "the man". As if they are some revolutionists with grand new ideas. While in reality it is the opposite they are just going with the flow like ((the man)) wants them too. And their ideas are almost 200 years old.

Codeword for Frankfurt school

In fairness she does say she's been saying it for ten years.

yes you did

Exactly.

Eh.

Didn't exist.

Exactly.

The opening of the shill.

No, its not.
Their culture was shit.
Fuck the memory hole - throw it in the trash where it belongs.

No, most did not.
I'm guessing you meant 'archiving'.
In any case, absolute nonsense.
More nonsense.

No, there isn't.

Big Piles of Dirt =/= organized cities OR a 'big trading net'

Literal Mud Huts Built on Hills =/= organized cities OR a 'big trading net'

More mud huts, see above.

That's getting into South/Central America, not the same people.

Doesn't count at all tbh fam.
Unless you're trying to shill for Injuns, which you clearly are.

How could they support anything, when the Jamestown fucks never went very far?
That's witness testimony, with several degrees of separation - totally worthless IMHO.
For fuck's sake man, basically the entirety of anthropology is pozzed at this point, so I can't take any of this shit seriously - these days, they're claiming the Injuns welcomed the newcomers with dancing, and that folks were going Native when things got hard no less, and I don't buy that shit for an instant.

Point being: Small.
No more than a few million - certainly not the '100+ million' the modern pozzed anthropologists are trying to push.

Not sure what you're trying to suggest here, but its irrelevant.

Because we're tired of the Indian card.

Well, if you do, a word of advice: Try to do a better job balancing the pozz of modern anthrocucks, because you come off as someone shilling the narrative of the enemy, which is itself a falsehood.

The Injuns were not a great people, and nothing of significant value was lost in their passage onto the reservations - and much of value was gained.

They were primitive savages, small in number, and the way that modern Western white try to fluff their metaphorical fucking package is just another representation of the pozz, the self-hatred which has infected white race-cucks.

And frankly, I'm sick of hearing from these limp-wristed faggots spewing Afrocentric-tier bullshit.