You will never come inside a Scandinavian beauty like this

Why even live?

Good. All Scandinavian women are feminist whores.

>>>/oven/

>>>/r9k/

Frozen is much better when you can fast foward through the songs.

Damn shame. I would love to racemix with Elsa.

A friend of mine went to iceland.

Should I visit him during holiday. Are icelandic women scandinavian?

If Finns are considered Scandinavian too, why not Icelanders?

The real beauties are in the former soviet states.

Something about sending all your men to die, and having a 1:7 sex ratio resulted in only the hottest women breeding.

I would deeply enjoy teaching her exactly why her Nordic ancestors failed to conquer my Scottish bloodline.

Driven away by bagpipe noises?

already did.
The fact is, after the first hundred times it gets boring. Unless a woman feels the need to impress her man, she's going to stick to the same three positions for life. That's why so many pretty women are like dead fish in bed.

nice, which blog did you read that from?

I mean, if it's her birthday, sure, but otherwise, what are you doing?

why is there so little lewd here?

Because sometimes user giveth, and sometimes user is just a colossal shithead.

In this moment, user is both.

What's the point of being black if you can't destroy everything good in this world?

She was a lesbian anyway.

Unfortunately they tend to age like milk.

You could have just said you wanted an Frozen thread all along, OP.

It's good to be a terrorist. I kill people and they give me their wife to breed with

To be part of the minority that is generally just some average joe that gets overshadowed by the majority of idiots and degenerates who garner all the media attention making it hard to believe that any member of that race can be as nerdy the white kid who watches anime, makes waifu charts, plays video games besides GTA and reads comics, manga, and the occasional character x reader fanfics.

exactly this, look at every majority black nation or even area, they are all total shit. Niggers have produced nothing of worth there entire existence and have only ever been a burden upon the earth as a whole and especially whites. It's bad enough they are allowed to continue to exist but to allow them to breed with other races who are actually worth something is unacceptable, if their genes are mixed in to any other population that spells total collapse for that group; race mixing with niggers is civilizational suicide.

I am not even white and I want them all stuffed in to an oven.

Hiya Uncle Holla Forums. Shouldn't you be celebrating untainted Scand instead of ranting about something which is nowhere near that character?

what does her cunny taste like?

I feel like I was misunderstood in my last comment. I was talking about being a nerdy black guy while the general conversation is every person of that race is shit. I'm getting lumped into category of people not because of my own action but, the actions of others of the same race. I'm an individual with my own likes and dislikes, I work a shitty job with shitty pay, I have no criminal record and act civil in public. But again, none of that matters because I fall into the category of being black and that automatically makes me just as bad as the gangster who murders, robs, and rapes. That is the bullshit.

You'd be less misunderstood if you just said you wanted all the gangbangers, useless "sugar mommas" and their affiliated wannabe's given the treatment Hitler intended for the Jews.

Vaginal juice popsicles?

Fuck, I get it. I'm well-aware of the notion. Just don't blogpost, mate. Cheer yourself up with more ice queen stuff.

Shush, Uncle. Some people want to look well-adjusted in public.

Sounds salty.

Deportation to the middle east?

Salt but, sweet.

Germanic women age like total ass too.

Secretaries aren't sexy most of the time and cold, success hungry machines.

FTFY

Well it's not the white man's fault that opinion has come about. Niggers gonna nig, blame your dark skinned brethren.

any pics?

Obligatory.

Why even live

pedosexuality is bad only when a white straight male does it

Man, Muslims are evidently the superior race. I don't know why everyone just converts to it since we can rape and kill without suffering any backlash by naysayers.

how do you "convert" to a race? is there some genetic magic i don't know about?

either way, if whites keep refusing to reproduce according to natures rules and instead do it according to the rules of the jews, we will be outbred in about a century. i guess our people would rather have a boogeyman than actually research the thing they hate and survive the combined ounslaught of jews and subhumans.

What are you trying to bring biology and genetic in this shit. Are you some kind of bigot I can't even.

Uh, what?

It means they simply just entered the country completely undocumented and can no longer be located.

They are letting any pissbag inside that country and they don't even care.

yeah, just looked it up. Apparently they were told to leave, then they just 'disappeared.' Also the number was 21,000, not 14,000.
May God have mercy on sweden, because muhammed sure won't.

can a pussified, womanized race like that even fight back? i bet their young men don't even know how to form a fist or what "being angry" feels like.

dude, haunting as fuck

we need a horror movie about it

I imagine being a Swedish woman must be in Hell. The feminazis from that country make Anita Sarkeesian look like a conservative in comparison. Yet they allow subhuman shitskins to invade it and rape them, no matter how old or young they are. Its not unfeasible to believe these same feminazis are being sold as sex slaves by the mudslimes.

checked for good bantz

I guess we're going to find out in a few years. I want to believe in the future of Man.

that is really hot.

Why aren't the mods doing their fucking jobs?

The thread wasn't that Holla Forums to start with.

Holla Forums only has a BO, and the faggot's too busy sucking niggers dicks

Says who?

That's my dream job.

This is both terrifying and amazing. At the rate illegal immigration is fucking over Sweden, they'll either be completely dissolved into a middle eastern shithole, or the common folk will revolt and start a civil war with the invaders. As fucked as Sweden is, there are bound to be white folks who are sick of the politicians running there country straight into the ground. I think a race war is very well possible, not just here, but in all European countries.

you can start it user, you can be swedens adolf hitler.

Mate, I am surprised a race war hasn't broken out yet after last week had no less than five terrorist attacks. Are Europeans too so pussified to start tearing down meccas and drawing Mohammed all over their walls?

The problem isn't just the muslims, it's actually first off the traitors who're ready to stab any patriots in the back.