DRAFT WOMEN NAO

>NEETs and MGTOW cheer EQUALITY YES! happy to see white women sent to slaughter to fulfill their Elliot Rodger selfish frustrated fantasies muh untouched dik
>women, our most precious reproductive bottleneck fuck you MGTOW actually-misogynist niggers, get slaughtered in record numbers

That butt is perfect.

Aren't you fags for equal draft since you have to serve it? Or would you grant a pussy pass in spite of your kikenews-derived bitterness?

Women and men in the military is the worst fucking idea ever

I get what you're getting at and memes aside, the idea of having women in combat is repulsive to me.
But

Do you have any idea how low interracial relations are? They're a percent or two. Shlomo-Vision is a gross representation of reality.

Even black women don't want to fuck black men.

is it really that hard to talk to women?

euros 2016
half of all teams are niggers or half niggers ( mother white )
most being born late 80s early 90s
when barely any niggers were in europe
despite this
"interrational relations rarely happen"

same in the US
"interrational relations rarely happen"
"its only 1%"

then where do all the half nigs with white mothers come from?

I live in Jew York so it may be different in other places but I have only seen one bm/wf couple with children and the woman was a big fat land whale who probably didn't have many options.

Most ir couples I see are WM/AF or WM/Hispanic F.

I've heard more like ~8%
But I'm not saying she's going to leave the kids for Jamal, just have a quickie.

dont know
look at europe
look at the french team and tell me interrational relationships don't happen in france?

you think any of the 70% nigs in these teams has a nig woman?

500 mixed and pure shitskins out of 600million = extreme miscegenation in Europe amirite

Try again, chum. Europe is over 90% white average, half the landmass, no freeze peach, no funz. They're burning down rapefugee centres. You're sucking jewish cock, but USA wants it to be more quartz wet purple tunnels by spiders.

500 in the national teams
and all youth teams
despite them being hard to get into

how many more are there that don't get into the national teams

Most of them are naturalized.

Ie: Portuguese with a similar but less pronounced situation in his team.

Yes, user. Train and arm all white people. That'll end well for your global hegemony.

I don't think that nigger ball is a good representation of miscegenation trends.
You are talking about the elite niggers fucking whores.

The only question I have about niggerball is why do white people watch it?

don't you get it?
niggerball and music enables the lower nigs to be seen as attractive

thats why its done

what are young women who see a 70% nig french team going to think about nigs?

Considering how bad they are playing, not much.

That's the funniest part, even they admit that

Now what's left is to get the military to drop the "fat is unhealthy" aspect of it all and try and get fat dykes get enlisted en masse.

I can just see it in my mind: we open some shit open letter for the govt, signed by some woman with a picture of a tub of lard attached to it asking to be drafted to serve their country and to fight against oppression and gender roles, we get it trending and spam it with fake mail signatures, bunch of publications fall for it, tumblristas get to experience Ahmed's cock from another angle, we cheer with joy at the loss of the worst parts of white civilization, everyone's happy!

No need for wars there pal, your capitalist oligarchs already did the trick.

HAES

Health At Every Size

ITT maximum assmad feminist cries about getting the downside of equality.

Fuck you. You don't want women in the draft? Get women out of combat roles again.

It's a hypothetical scenario, tard. Not an argument.

The thing is, the women fighting for the fighting roles are not going to fight whatsoever. Just like the draft will never for any fortunate son to be in combat roles.
Want to see your precious "white women" reject the combat roles? Just wait for the coffins to come back, and some mudskin hold their chopped heads pointing up. Sorry, but it's the only way. The truth must hit them like a truck.
Now, mgtow men will not care about what the world have to say about them. So a shaming tactic is mostly useless anyway.
And after seeing how relationships are around me, it's hard to question their motivation.

If you comply with kike draft orders for a kike-instigated war, it's nobody's fault but your own if you die in it.

At a certain point you make a choice – go along with what they are telling you or kill the people who would punish you for disobeying.

If women don't want to be drafted then they shouldn't have the right to vote either.

Involving women in warfare is how you end civilizations, because women are biologically more valuable than men (guy fucks 100 women= 100 children in 9 months, girl fucks 1 guy=1-2 kids in 9 months), not even killing, but just reducing the female population of any given species condems that species to total extinction with 0 capacity to recover.
It has nothing to do with femishits and sexually frustrated mgtow niggers.

I just want my ex to get blown up tbh

All of our problems in the West have been created by a Triple Alliance of jews, women, and capital. All of them.

For MGTOW, it's about getting back at women. "haha, you have to fight now bitch"

For white nationalists, it's about having women stay home and make babies.

i honestly hate women though

they arent staying at home and having babies, theyre partying with hiv infected homos and getting wasted outside my apartment

Women SHOULD NOT get drafted.
Women SHOULD NOT get the "right" to vote.
Women in the medical field should get "drafted" to serve and have their student loans completely wiped out if they serve in war time for more than 2 years over seas.

REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE

White women have been demonized by MGTOW, and you're eating it up. Think about how many women also choose to stay home and have kids. Many women also like to be submissive, and aren't buying into the feminist BS. Not everything the Jews have taught white women, is the fault of white women.

Women don't stay home and have kids because of people like the poster you replied to. The MGTOW beta cuck.

I was trying to help him see through the BS. I think it's important to try to change their mind, because their numbers are certainly growing. There are many Youtube videos that are moving from anti-feminism, to anti-women in general.

Actually, women don't stay home and have kids because of cultural rot, social conditioning, and 50 years of feminism.

Sure. There's that, but that's just saying "that man didn't die from being shot 18 times! He died from blood loss!" The way to fight what you listed is to NOT BE an MGTOW and to NOT hate women.

sage for worthless.

i actually have a girlfriend betrothed to me who wants to stay home and have my kids

i didnt find her that way. i made her that way.

youre the little bitch cuck. 99% of western women are total trash.

honestly you can spout all the bullshit you want, but people have eyes.

the only hope of finding a decent woman is to find then under the age of around 16. thats what i did. once they hit college age, its over.

How would that happen though? Just shoot the guy serving you the draft order? Shoot your drill sergeant at boot camp?

How do you imagine you would be able to fight back efficiently?

This will make women more conservative. Win win

That's why he mentioned "biological value".

they wanted equality they got it. it has nothing to do with marching them to die, it has to do with now that they've got the much vaunted equality they will see greener grass and the idea that they must be equal in all things will be less popular. the style of putting words in other people's mouths is gay and cheap

Soldiers are some of the biggest cucks.

When you're at war she's probably fucking other men.
Infact, she almost certainly is because in her mind it's justified by the fact that you'll never know and you've probably "thought" about doing it yourself.

I say draft them all or draft nobody at all.

Or you know, have a strong bond in society amongst people, which we used to have and that bond worked both as keeping people from fucking up and helping lonely people to be apart of something greater than their materialistic, egotistical living. But it also was absolutely merciless against acts like fucking around or cheating on somebody.

In short, if a woman cheats on her husband, who is out at war fighting to protect her and the tribe, then it's the tribe's goddam duty to either expell her or kill her and the guy and throw them both in a ditch somewhere.

That's what we used to do, it worked.

That's never how it worked.

WW2 was the perfect example.
Thousands of Australian men were drafted to fight in some jungle hell hole to stop the Japs from invading their homeland whilst their wives/girlfriends at home spread their legs for American soldiers who'd never seen a day of combat.

It's not fair but that's how the world works. Women that literally fucked German soldiers in allied countries were swore at and called sluts meanwhile men that collaborated where hanged publicly.

the military should only consist of white knight cucks like op

You've been fed Jewish propaganda user. Hook line and sinker. White women who think blacks are disgusting massively outnumber girls who would let one fuck them.

You might know that if you talked to women more.

White women deserve to be shot and killed by Muslims. They need to see their girlfriends die the way we see our friends die. They voted for a Muslims nigger and now they vote for a bitch who wants to nuke Syria because Trump is mean.

I know not all women, not Trumpian hotties, but fuck the majority of women need to taste the evil they created. They fuck niggers. Let's see them at war with a hateful nigger in charge of them, hating them them, risking their life so the nigger can sit back and brag.

That's not true. Not in the least. You're a NEET.
Get out more

Technically desertion and the like is a capital offence, they just haven't used it in a while. Still on the books, though.

did you just have a stroke?

Yes.

t. mgtow pro

Still better than MGTOW

Some women are great, redpilled Trumpian hotties. I'd be pissed as fuck if they were drafted, but bide my time, then run for president and crush my enemies.

I LOST HUNDREDS OF FRIENDS

Tattoos are degenerate.

They may deny being feminists, but they have exactly the same talking points and will always stand up for other women.

I'm not a mgtow, but no it's not. If you automatically excuse the actions of a dog and don't give it consequences/training, they will be tearing your shit up, biting people, and shitting on the carpet in no time.

Agency or not, you have to hold women responsible for their actions to curb their grosser behaviour.

It is true that sending yor women to war is how you end civilizations.

But really what is left to save in America? We're already invaded and occupied and nobody is doing shit. And a draft won't happen anyway.

They won't understand even then. It isn't in their nature. They'll sleep with the stronger horse either way.

They are though.

1% of 350,000,000 is still 3.5 million. That's where.

What kind of ridiculous good goy actually registers for selective service in the first place? I never did, and didn't have problems buying guns or getting a ccw or anything, and now I'm out of the draft age bracket :^)

Suck it kikes.

Why the fuck do you go to war if you have a family? It's like you want your kids to grow up as orphans.

idiot

This won't survive for long though. All it will take is for a few Jessicas to get captured and horror stories of them being used as sex slaves in jihadi camps to end this business of women in the military

What makes you think that hasn't happened many times already? Except with the media covering up instead.

So you're admitting that you're anti-white, anti-womyn, and a complete cuck?

I like how feminism is anti-women. We all know that feminists thats want women in the army, are old catladies, thats too old to get drafted or women that doesnt even live in the US. Women thats gonna get drafted is just normal girls that didnt want it or asked for it.

Bullshit, prove it.

Fuck off retard.

why not put white women back into kitchen instead of supporting bullshits?

white is a strange self-destructing race indeed.

You fucking idiots need to drop the anime and BECOME the new stronger horse.
Become a badass of some variety.

spit on the floor and drown yourself into it

What's funny is those who think like you are the exact same as feminists, and you're all cancer.

Not all women are doing the same thing, retard. The main problem is that traitors and sex-haters are allowed to divide our race.

Every major problem requires a major purge.

Tattoos absolutely are degenerate, and the fact that you got the retarded response you did strongly supports your point. I personally wasn't going to bother mentioning it because it's not as important as this JIDF attempted sex-division of a thread…but whatevs.

Here's the thinking: have two, three kids, then go to war after you've seen them grow for a few years and they'll have some decent memories. That way you have a genetic legacy. Otherwise, you're relying on your cousins and siblings which, in this day, isn't a sure thing.

Or, just as likely, you've had at least one kid with some broad you thought was decent. Maybe you decided there wasn't any harm in having one more. You get called to deploy overseas in some place like Trashcanistan. Yeah, good chance she's going to fuck around on you since you're probably deployed for two tours. Also a good chance you'll receive divorce papers as soon as you get home. But she can't take your kids away. At least you got them, even if some hajji cocksucker gets a lucky potshot or you roll over an IED.

Dumb bitches don't want thise equal rights

the only nigger faggot here is you.

why don't you post pics of your massive dick and all the children you've sired?

oh thats right, you're just a faggot.