Gavin kisses Milo

Has anyone else seen this? I've just about had it with the (((alt-right)))

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/4396/responding-alt-right-are-they-bigots-or-just-ben-shapiro
tabletmag.com/scroll/199098/who-are-trumps-alt-right-supporters
breitbart.com/milo/2016/06/16/thought-alt-right-bad/
ropeculture.org/2016/02/05/contra-altright/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Milo can go sod off. His rhetorical skills are most needed by his country of birth right now and he goes off gallivanting with 'Daddy' across the US. It's not like President Trump can't handle his own PR regarding faggots and mudslimes.

DUDE BLACK COCKS LMAO

Is Milo and Gavin considered "Alt right"? What's next we're gonna call Steven Crowder "Alt Right"?

If pandering to the worst of degenerates is the only way to win democratically, what's the point? Are jobs and economy the only important things now?

the term "alt-right" is now an umbrella term for every right-winger who isn't the generic neo-cohen

moar liek (((alt-heterosexual))) amirite?

Fuck off you D&C shill.

Gavin and Milo never called themselves alt-right. Gavin threw a shitfit over cuckservative and Milo is just a slightly edgier mainstream republican, in addition to being a homosexual kike

Only you claim that you lying kike.

Holla Forums, mypostingcareer, therightstuff (daily shoah and the like) are alt-right. Not milo or gavin who never called themselves that.

This is just another D&C attempt by shills because they're afraid of how much we're winning, so they want more infghting

Slide thread

The alt-right is tripfaggotry + right-wing ideology.

Gee, I can't wait to see the Alt-Right's Ramzpaul talk about this in one of his zany videos. I'm so glad these are the people that try to represent us.

dailywire.com/news/4396/responding-alt-right-are-they-bigots-or-just-ben-shapiro

tabletmag.com/scroll/199098/who-are-trumps-alt-right-supporters

neither of those people are the alt right, they're just trying to bandwagon for personal gains

Well they're not "alt-right".
Gavin is just a slightly more shocking version of Ted Cruz and Milo is a left of center conservative who said some naughty things about Muslims.

Don't act like Milo hasn't tried to redefine what it is.
Subversive kikes gonna subvert.

lmao these guys are visible activist and you're an invisible activist but oooooh noooo they're bandwagoning YOUR revolution ooooh nooooo the horror!

Why even get so upset about a label? Isn't "scary nazi" good enough for you anymore? You really have to be "alt right" now? They'll never accept you anyway…

Anyone who's not a white nationalist can fuck off once they're no longer useful to us.

This is pointing out the obvious but he's catering to /r/The_Donald rather than Holla Forums at this point.

You can't trust faggots or jews.

Ever

Not even once.

Who are these guys and why should I care?

The "alt-right" is obviously being shilled with fifth columnists like these faggots to divide and conquer. It's not even subtle.

Writing about the alt-right =/= being alt-right.

They don't even call themselves alt-right you lying kike

Again, that doesn't make him alt-right.

OPis just a shill

TRS, daily stormer, etc. are white nationalist and alt-right, because you can't be alt-right if you're not pro-white. OP is just being a D&C shill.

gavin and milo are not alt-right nor do they consider themselves alt-right

Exactly. They're not alt-right.

Let them use degenerate bullshit like this to disarm and prep the normies for redpilling on those areas they're working: Islam, nationalism, race realism, gender realism, etc.

They are hacking progressive culture in the same way our enemies hacked traditional culture. Gavin understands the game, and he's hiding his power level. He had Christopher Cantwell on his show recently, the man who continually advocates restoring order by throwing communists out of helicopters.

forgot picture

It's Gavin being a publicity-seeking goofball.

He was a crunchy, grimey punk during his 20s. He does shit like this.

You teenagers have a lot of growing up to do. They're both some of the best rhetoricians exposing the fraudulent left working.

Is this sarcasm? Reality is breaking apart harder everyday, it is hard to tell.

yeah but remember neither are alt-right. They don't even meet the basic definition of "X" by identifying as X.

Hell gavin even got butthurt over "cuckservative" and has shit-talked the alt-right on his show

And don't think I've forgotten about that "Dark Enlightenment" crap. Alt-right was always stupid shit like Ramzpaul, InternetAristocrat and other e-celebrities. Daily Stormer is just considered alt-right because Anglin is a mulatto. If you never made a video or wrote an article somewhere then you aren't attentionwhoring enough to be considered alt-right, because that's all the alt-right has ever been: celebrities and vampires leaching off celebrities.

Kek. Jews are already re-writing the history of the alt-right.

I'm still here and your dad is a fat nigger with big lips and a glass eye.

Last time I listened to TRS, they were talking about how "Alt-Right" Kikebart is.

A title saying sandniggers are worse than alt-right people shitposting on twitter =/= alt-right or identifying as alt-right

Nobody does that anymore on Holla Forums, TRS, mypostingcareer etc.

Alleged Holla Forumsack who shit-talked tumblr and was part of gamergate. He never even used the term alt-right. I don't think the term was even really used back then.

Here's a video of Ramzpaul being a spokesperson of the alt-right.

ITT: butthurt morons who felt like they were actually part of something bigger and now they have to accept that they were just desperate to feel some unity and power but that the movement they claimed is doomed to fail because it is run by faggots and jews.

Youtube faggot who popularized powdered whigs. Powdered wigs are very alt-right in case you never noticed.

My internet is being shitty but nobody really supports ramzpaul anymore since all he does is go on about how horrible "1488ers" are.

nobody is falling for your scheme schlomo. we're just going to keep winning

It's obvious you're a shill if you're going to put echoes in fucking alt-right, when the daily shoah (yeah, that sounds like a podcast that is just for slightly edgier philo-semite cuckservatives) coined them.

no boner stop

POST SOME FUCKING SOURCES YOU FUCKING LAZY KIKE

All you're doing is posting disinfo. Daily Shoah is alt-right? Link me something where they say they are or shut the fuck up. Here's someone who says they're not:
I'm not going to play "A's words vs B's words"
Post some sources, I posted sources, why can't you?

I warned you about big tents. I told you dog.

ropeculture.org/2016/02/05/contra-altright/

The entire alt right movement is going the way of GG.

Reminder that Richard Spencer, the guy who coined the term "alt-right" called homosexuality the "last bastion of implicit white identity."

The alt-right, a big tent full of faggots.

It is falling to the same shit, yeah. Slower but its still happening. When you have an open door, big tent policy where your goal is mass appeal you're destined to get watered down and become so bland that you have no purpose or message anymore.

They're both edgelords who see everything as a series of one-offs analyzed through the lens of "does this affect me". I don't follow him closely but I doubt Milo would give one single shit about Islam if it weren't an opportunity for him to grandstand about how le unique he is, because being a gay Greek Jewish Catholic Brit just doesn't cut it in the currentyear.

Gavin strikes me as the kind of guy who probably loved gay marriage when it irritated Granny at Thanksgiving, and now he's making videos wondering why small-time bakeries being shut down makes national news almost every month.

Good.

Holla Forums lives, the fakers die.

The incessant whinging about the "alt-right" on here is beyond retarded. Alt-right is just a moniker for anyone isn't a neocohen evangelical who still talks like it's 1980, and if there emerge real competing factions of "alt-right", so be it, we can be the subversives for once. I understand that the frustration comes from when obvious charlatans like Milo associate themselves with us, but there's a very simple solution to this: give him the Ben Garrison treatment. Meme words into his mouth, spread them across the internet, create our own meme version of Milo that he'll either have to denounce or endorse. Either way it'll force him to be simcere for once. But imho, he's already outlived his purpose.

the alt-right is just the political version of gamergay and functions as a buffer between Holla Forums and normalfags. it's supposed to be a shitshow.

Fuck these retarded cucks.

Hard to know whether this is a frac point being exploited (poorly) by shills, or whether some edgy faggots don't like being a part of something they can't purity police (less likely, but these are the anons who the shills are trying to convince to counter-signal.)

MSNBC tier thread.

Yes, disavowing blatant faggot worship is being part of the "purity police" now.

Milo doesn't consider himself to be part of the alt-right.

Sure is Ugly Jew Bitch in here

It was the same show where Mike Enoch was claiming there was a jew/gentile split there because the other writers who left with Shapiro were jews. They were all kikes because Kikebart is a jewish media outlet.

The term alt-right is meaningless. Ita just an attempt to label/marginalize people who aren't fucking rinos/neocucks. It is a forced fucking meme and any Holla Forumsack with half a brain knows calling yourself alt-right is just self-pozzing.

Fucking hell she's ugly. Please spoiler that shit next time.

I did see it. It's the last time I will give attention to Mcginnues. Alreadt stopped giving Yanonopoulos, because he is a gay jew race mixer.