Literal comedykino is a box office bomb

Humanity was a fucking mistake

DUDE ___ LMAO

I thought the Black dwarf got killed?

It wasn't directed by Terry Zwigoff, so who cares?

LOL
NOSTALGIA
Who asked for this? No one. Is that the same ugly fat kid from the first one but grown up?

nah
he delivers the best punchline in the end

checked but you're still feg

Yeah
It's the same cast from the first one

But not the same director or writers, once again, who cares?

It's even better than the first one

Hahaha, how much are you being paid, moron?

nice one, you fucking retard
Besides, the unrated bluray is already out on torrent
Want me to drop you a link?

M8, Terry Zwigoff is the only reason I would watch it. Does he have anything to do with it?

Disregard the other faggot please share the link

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:cb3ff0e71ab84b00849475b7cde069b4066305c3&dn=Bad.Santa.2.2016.UNRATED.1080p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.to%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce

Is this a shameless cash-in or is it actually as good at the first one?

And where the fuck was the advertising for it?

It's even better than the first one

brad pitt is s ofucking dumb. who would ever marry someone who fucked billy bob thorton

I watched this movie on Christmas Eve with a friend who didn't have custody of his daughter for the first time in 16 years, due to divorce.

This movie was so bad we drank a bottle of absinthe and drove drunk to a strip club and spent money we didn't have in an unspoken suicide pact.

Unfortunately we lived, and when I woke up the next day I didn't remember the $400 I spent but did remember this bullshit faggot movie with absolutely zero laughs.

shut up pleb

There was zero reason for this to exist.

Half an hour in and this is shit. You can tell where they added in lines after shooting, the jokes don't hit, the story is predictible, the characters are flat, there's little to no reason behind anyone's decisions, and what's with the scene with the redhead? The constant shifting of the camera back and forth between her, le bad Santa, and the midgit making goofy faces? This isn't enjoyable, it's literally a chore.

I loved the first movie, it's a yearly Christmas watch for me, so I'm apprehensive about watching this one. I may try streaming it tonight while I'm drinking, tho.

You cinemefaggots with your 'oh, it was directed by *insert obscure faggot here*'

All you guys do is check who the director is then let that determine everything you like about the movie based upon what people have told you that director does.

It's not worth your time. The whole thing is vulgarity for vulgarity's sake and not even in a fun way.

Ghost World and Art School Confidential were both great. Stay plebbed.

I just want memelenials to leave.

Gen X wasn't so hot either tbqfh.

t. gen x

I would tell you to commit suicide, but you'll die of old age soon enough.

KEK

people who love jewish neuroses writ large on the screen accept no substitutes. (I can't think of kike-ier movies than Ghost World, Bad Santa, and Crumb)

We can't all live on World War II nazi propaganda.