Black kid voted Trump at school election

Mother responds by throwing him on the streets.

Do you remember that book of George orwell ?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/ugandan-nanny-jailed-for-four-years-after-video-shows-her-viciously-abusing-toddler-in-her-care-9925753.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoUKa1aBlgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Better quality

i think it goes without saying but…

Samuel J Hyde, what a genius :)

Piece of shit negro mother abusing her kids, this just proves that the black community creates nothing new but poverty, crime and abuse. Honestly, a mass genocide of these people would be doing them a favour if I'm completely honest.

The black community is innocent. All their misery is because the privileged white man is holding them down.

This really makes me angry as fuck.
The boy is more grown-up than his mother.
Fucking hell…

This is literally abuse. These kids should be taken by CPS, and this bitch should be in jail.

Da white devils keepin' us down naw-what-I'm-sayin'?

This breaks my heart, I usually don't feel for the little niggers but this one isn't a bad one, kid knows nothing about politics and a school holding a mock election is just for kids to parrot what their parents have told them.

Truly sickening, bitch will traumatize her child just for some facebook points.

It's this type of parenting that shows how perpetual the dooming cycle for the lower-class black communities. There is no chance of redemption unless the government steps in and does something about it.

Even if goverment step into this they will never ever become upstanding members of society. Their lack of cognitivity and intelligence wont make them anything than low class citizens. Blacks are really unfortunate race really really unfortunate. Chinese takes them as animals, Arabs want them only as slaves, Jews made them slaves till this day but legally, Ruskies take them but only if they behave good.

Blacks were mistake they have no future once china will get hold of africa they will all be slaughtered.

yanohumsayin'? sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

watswrongwithcu?

Well then, deport the blacks to China and The Middle East.
We will keep the ones that behave and work as productive citizens

why do blacks always tape when they dicipline their kids?

To show how they are good parents (ironically achieving the complete opposite).

Has anything happen since

found her FB

That actually made my physically mad to watch

Is this on baphomet or cow yet?

Good job.

does she know that you have to be 18 to vote

Am I right?

wait isn't it actually this?

It was a school class election.

now get her address so we can get child protective services on here and put her in jail.

she fucking deleted it fucking nigger.

FUCKING NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are we ruining this cubts life or what

yes

I'm in, but she deleted her fb.

Hell these niggers live a better life than I do, and I'm a white male. Privileged my fucking ass. But I guess Privilege to the SJWs it having a shred of intelligence

A few things make me genuinely sad. Child abuse is one of them.

Don't know what youre getting at; but the mom is being investigated for child abuse. So justice is being done!

This took place in Texas by the way

Turns out she lost her job because of this.
Fucking cunt.

That's their culture. Don't be racist.

I'd throw thatlil nigga out too tbh fam

If books mattered here you'd be in trouble seeing as the bible says you shouldn't be a faggot.

I have a friend that's a psychology major and he was talking about how lower class people (especially blacks) in the US talk to their kids in a different way as authority figures and it changes how they develop and ultimately how they interact with authority figures as they get older. Like black people talk to their kids but don't really give them a space to respond like white people would when talking with their kid, so the only way that black people end up knowing how to talk to authority figures is in a confrontational way.

Hope she lost her kids too.

Not that she cared to much about them anyways.

FUCKING NIGGERS I HATE THAT BITCH

Whurl star, nigga.

I wouldn't hold your breath, user. Abused blacks turn into niggers most of the time. They usually turn into niggers with good homes though so it's a moot point.

This. He'll become a cop.

lol

dude…

BTFO

Raged when she fucking stepped on the kid. They don't even feel attachment to their own spawn.

That was actually the nanny. The court threw her in jail.

independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/ugandan-nanny-jailed-for-four-years-after-video-shows-her-viciously-abusing-toddler-in-her-care-9925753.html

Fucking fantastic.

Thank christ. I was ready to go full RWDS.

Same. Child abuse and animal abuse shifts me into kill mode.

Holla Forums is full of softies :D

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoUKa1aBlgU