Google going full cuck now

googleblog.blogspot.com/2016/06/showing-support-on-world-refugee-day.html ← not posting direct link for obvious reasons

We should hijack the comments and hashtag #WorldRefugeeDay

Pic related is top comment right now kek

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/77920278
8ch.net/pol/res/6397586.html
twitter.com/JoshuaRosenburg
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/77954181
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/77961218
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

cuck

(checked)
s/cuck/jew

If you want to ruin their hashtag, just post information about "refugee" crimes.

Copy-paste this into the comments everyone
I'll do it as soon as I remember the password to my throwaway

I stopped using Jewgle Search and switched to Startpage long ago.
Unfortunately there's no good Jewtube alternative, so I just run Adblock on that one.

The caps make this seem a bit autistic, but it's a start.

Have some more.

Google is not cucked, Google is the kike.

everyone upvote dammit!

shlomo pls

bump

Starpage is compromised too. And Ixquick was morphed with Startpage some time ago.

Use searx.me

Let the refugees camp out at Google headquarters. Take them to the daycare centers with the offspring the workoholics don't recognize.

CURRENT YEAR, still using (((google)))

I did my part.

#worldrefugeeday is also trending on Twitter right now. Don't know why you guys aren't spreading redpills using that convenient hashtag.

You do have an "immigration and refugees" folder on your computer, right?

Also, this is a golden opportunity that only presents itself every once in a while.

Downvote the Jewtube #worldrefugeeday video! (attached)

Coordinate with 4chan!
World refugee day 4/pol/ thread with 126 replies:

You don't say that kind of shit without a source or an explanation m8. What are you talking about?

AFAIK, Startpage is (at least partially) owned by Infowars and is closed-source. What else?

WHAT IS THAT THING

Bump

Daily reminder Alphabet/Google tracks every single post you make in Holla Forums through cloudfare and youtube images.

Why can't I downboat?

Half-Irish, apparently.
I'm guessing the other half is potato.

wow let's sit on our fat asses all day and shitpost on tumblr and twitter how are we supporting refugees by posting a hashtag on a website that will make them a lot better and welcomed here

youtube images?

So fully Irish.

you couldn't make this up

I've noticed that certain results don't show up on ixquick.com. However if you use ixquick.eu you do get the results. Typically it's copyright protected material and political stuff.

If you need an example go to ixquick.com and search for "allochtonenmeter" (a dutch website where you can look up statistics about immigrants in your area) and you will not find the official site even though the site's URL is simply allochtonenmeter.nl Search "allochtonenmeter" on ixquick.eu and it does show up (it shows up on searx.me too btw)

Now according to wikipedia:
On March 29, 2016, Ixquick was discontinued in the United States – officially "merged" with the same company's Startpage search engine (a search engine affiliated with Google, reportedly with some of the privacy features of Ixquick, but using Google searches). Users entering ixquick.com are now automatically re-routed to startpage.com. However, at the end of Ixquick's merger notice (linked from the Ixquick's new home page), the company reports: "We think you're going to love StartPage, but if you prefer original Ixquick search results, don't worry. They are still available at ixquick.eu." Ixquick had long declared, on its home page and/or linked pages, that it operated in compliance with European Union privacy standards, and it apparently retains its original European search engine, at present (April, 2016) – though obviously downplaying it in favor of moving Ixquick.com patrons to Startpage.[4][5][6][7][8][9][3]

So ixquick.com offers the same filtered content as google now, they just supposedly don't record your searches. So yeah fuck ixquick/startpage, they sold out to google.

Holla Forums embeds images directly from img.youtube.com

it's about creating a feeling of consensus. People who view a lot of pro-refugee stuff online are going to think it's a popular opinion. Basic human emotions.

That's why we need to hijack that hashtag #worldrefugeeday.

help me out guys! I don't want to be tweeting these redpills alone!

(Checked)
Top kek.

That it exists is proof that you can make it up. Because he made it up.

Are they hidden? Never seen one.

Think we should pay a visit to this one too folks. The comments feed is already full of anti-rapefugee sentiment, lets tip that likes bar over to something more believable.

DOWNBOAT THAT PRO RAPEFUGEE VIDEO RIGHT ABOVE THE COMMENTS SECTION

Help me out here faggots! The #worldrefugeeday hashtag has a lot more redpill potential than downvoting a fucking youtube video!

(You should still downvote the video though).

Any time someone embeds a youtube video there's one.

Try it on this page:
View page source > ctrl + f > img.youtube.com

Google supports rape now.

That is the long and short of it.

UNHCR launches the #WithRefugees campaign with a film featuring support from across the world from refugees, staff and high profile individuals including:

Patrick Stewart
Jung Woo-sung
Douglas Booth
Cate Blanchett
Benedict Cumberbatch
Maher Zain
Mika
Alek Wek
Alessandro Gassmann
Muzoon Almellehan
Juanes
Natalia Lafourcade
David Morrissey
John Green
Rebecca Hall
Morgan Spector
Venerable V.Vajiramedhi
Will Ferrell
Alan Cumming
Kristin Davis
Jillian Michaels
Khaled Hosseini
Barbara Hendricks
Baaba Maal
Fally Ipupa
Helen Mirren
John Abraham
Neil Gaiman and Amanda Palmer with baby Ash
Dianna Agron
Gavin Rossdale
Ben Stiller
Bassem Youssef
Neshan Der Haroutiounian
Elena Anaya
Jesús Vázquez
Carlos Vives
Cecilia Suárez
Elisabeth
Chiwetel Ejiofor
Simon Pegg
Margot Robbie
Bryan Adams
Rokia Traore
Scarlett Johansson
Anoushka Shankar
Georgina Chapman
Fatima Bhutto
Bruna Marquezine
Theo James
Dan Reynolds, Imagine Dragons
Melitina Staniouta
Rubén Albarrán
Alberto Lati
Osvaldo Laport
Jose Moreno Brooks
Katarzyna Bonda
Krystyna Czubowna
Tomasz Kammel
Lang lang
Mark Haddon
Sami Yusuf
The National Parks
Gillian Slovo
Kamila Shamsie
Amanda Palmer
Steve Coogan
Chris Cleave
Emi Mahmoud
Emma Ferrer
Carey Mulligan
Aaron Taylor-Johnson
Abbey Lee Kershaw
Stanley Tucci
Sam Taylor-Johnson
Emeritus Archbishop Desmond Tutu

I'm only slightly disappointed over two names. Everyone else is unsurprising and sucks.

who?

You don't wanna hurt their feefees do you?
Also nice Hitler dubs.

Neraly all actors are tools (vid related).

Some leftist fuck said this to the top comment guy who was saying how supporting refugees is supporting terrorism, the absolute audacity of liberals sickens me to the core. I'm sad to say I've seen libs say shit like this multiple times on the internet.

Even Jeb would be mad

NEW THEAD DEDICATED TO #WORLDREFUGEEDAY HASHTAG

This is an excellent opportunity. If we don't take advantage of this, we're fags.

They can't be the cucks, as they are the jews (generator of cucks). It's like saying they're pieces of shit, when they are in fact the shitty anus.

Bump.

Those poor refugees! They could use a snack!

#WorldRefugeeDay

dude, get in the #worldrefugeeday hashtag hijack thread!

Giving this a bump because this a great hashtag to hijack and its also a good chance to piss off jewgle

Check my Twitter page if you want to see and retweet anti-refugee retweets.
twitter.com/JoshuaRosenburg

I'm already in m8. I don't see a presence of Holla Forumsacks strong enough though.

I know. We need to make a 4/pol/ thread for more support. I can't because I'm banned. Can you copy-paste my thread OP into 4/pol/?

By the way, if you want to see tweeters with fewer retweets, search for the hashtag then click "all". There must be a strategy for making our tweets stand out more.

I probably will. Will link the thread here too. I usually search on 'Top' to bump up semi-popular tweets.

GOOD LUCK MANTRA-user

Please, thank you. Once the thread is created, we can all do our part to keep it bumped with anti-refugee images.

It came out a little gay, but here it is:
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/77954181

Of course that cuckhole didn't have a single thread mentioning the tag.

Kek, good job user. :) Let's DO this. I'm going to search the 4chan archives at 4plebs.org to see how they successfully did hashtag hijacks in the past.

lmao it got deleted already

I'm making a new one. hold your horses

This is our enemy

Here you go
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/77961218

This won't work without your help! Please keep the thread bumped with redpilled antirefugee images.

The Irish are like Dwarves. Constantly belligerent, goes psychotic after a couple days without alcohol, and sexually unimorphic. Unlike Dwarves, though, they don't produce anything of value.

Kek

I always say that it's rich for leftists to try to get people in trouble, and in some cases, even persecuted for their beliefs.
It used to be the church as the authority figure- like an inquisition. Lefties always turn into their worst boogeyman when they try to win.

NEXT TARGET: #proudtobe

YOUTUBE IS ADVERTISING GAY SHIT WITH IT

COME BE A SHITLORD FAM

BRING YOUR ANTI-HOMO PICS WITH YOU

No don't do this right now. Its time to feed off of the fear caused by Orlando. Rapefugees are a more viable target at this point I think. If you attack gays people are going to start calling you ISIS. You won't influence anyone.

People are going to call me names anyways. And you better bet leftists aren't going to bring up ISIS because Islam is obviously a religion of peace.

Also,
I couldn't care less. So, win-win in every case.