John Oliver's a Piece of Shit: Brexit Edition

John Oliver's at it again, my glorious brothers and sisters! He has made a hitpiece about Brexit where he calls UKIP racists, claims all the facts in Brexit the Movie are made up, and insults supporters of Brexit.

Oh another note, any way we can fill this thread with John Oliver maymays? I realize that somehow I only managed to save 2 pics in the past, and this grevious error needs fixed.

Remember, as well, that it's the current year. THE CURENT YEAR!

Other urls found in this thread:

tvguide.com/news/donald-trump-slams-jon-stewart-reveals-real-name-1064959/
8ch.net/pol/res/6397586.html
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/77961218
youtube.com/watch?v=fpbOEoRrHyU
youtube.com/watch?v=eYqzcqDtL3k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so whats the story with him, he screams crypto to me

Gee, I wonder what his opinion will be
I wonder if he mocks people who disagree with this view
I wonder if its at all funny

Has anyone seen my sides?

John Oliver facilitates intellectual dishonesty and warps reality to fit the fallacy of hard left liberalism at a rate unparalleled.

He is a very dangerous man who infects young minds with lies.

He needs to be understood for the threat he is.

John Oliver is smart. He has an English accent.

My soul will be at peace when JO is publicly executed on a town square.

It's also horrifying how so many european countries have created their own version of John Oliver

I actually thought brexit was a guy and just the next Farage up until this moment.

This is great.

"John Oliver" is a jew anyways that flipped his shit when he real name was exposed.

Not a surprise that he'd be in favor of the EU.

*when his real name

god fucking damn my grammar. I'm going to sleep.

Source?

That was Jon Stewart who changed his name from LEIBOWITZ. He got super butthurt when Trump called him by his Jewish name and it's what resulted in Oliver trying to make a meme out of Trump's ancestral name being Drumpf. Even though it turned out the Trump family has never been called Drumpf.

That pic says all you need to know about this fag.
Exactly who the fuck are you anyways?
You spineless current cuck year faggot with a shit tv show only cunts watch.
Who me? A fucking nobody thats who.
Can't stand cunts like that: Who me? You mean tiney oll me I mean if you don't know It is the current year after all.
Sad sack of shits like this need to be killed off.
Righteous existance is buried under a mountain of corpses turned to ash.
Hitler was right.

Here we see the enraged Brit

don't know if jew but looks enough like one that should be gassed just to be sure

Not a brit nor a shitskin
Still doesn't make anything i said less true
Hell even being a western european makes me ashamed because he can call himself that whilst being a subhuman retard.
God I hope he get killed by religion of peace

KEK make it happen please.

The normies are throwing this shit back in his face. It's fucking hilarious in the comments.

He's totally a Jew.

How many Britons have brown eyes? How cucked is that little island?

but he's not a redcoat. he's a semite

The tide turns.

I really fucking hate this guy.

Jon Stewart had a little bit of authenticity to him however misguided. This guy is 100% corporate imitation product.

Got any screenshots?

Will compile some I guess.

Well it looks like they either deleted or hid the top rated (200+) anti cuck ones. Interesting.

Holy crap they are. I've been watching the comment section, and the best Brexit ones have vanished.

Find him and kill him or stfu and stop bitching.

Le current year man memes, you say?

Lads, why haven't we found out his mother's last name with all this Drumpf shit?

What is he hiding? What the campaign and angle to take this crypto-kike down?

From kikapedia

That's it?

Dig

Looking up Carole Oliver to see what I can find out…

it appears to be carole oliver

Her last name is also Oliver, his mother is also his aunt.

we need her name before she got married though

The Rutherford School has a website so it may take searching archives

he's the result of inbreeding? got a source?

So he's inbred…

well that's something at least…

Maybe that's why he's so retarded?

Is he going to defend himself later with the same rhetoric of "lol, it's just a comedy show" like usually?

Yes.

That's what they always do

Good source. I am turning up nothing on Bing and Google. No family pics, no relatives, no pics of his child, just his wife. That's it.

If his mother's maiden name is Oliver, then we can meme that he's fucking inbred and destroy him and his cult on social media.

Is this a delicious artifact we have just overlooked? Or have we forgotten to take our gloves off and destroy him completely?

My uncle went to school with Leibowiscz. Will have more info later this summer after a visit. He's lying about working at City Gardens for starters, but of course no media outlet wants to run with my info.

I think you're mistaking John Leibowitz Stewart with John Oliver

Be careful if you only go off last name. My parents both had the same (extremely common) last name before they were married.

It's also very common to refer to a married couple as "X and Y Z" where X and Y are first names and Z is the shared last name after marriage.

No.

I know who each are.

I want to know John Oliver's mother's maiden name. I want to know who his actual family members are, where they work with actual pictures.

Jon Stewart and his upbringing is a hobby of mine, I found numerous lies about were he said he worked and what he did growing up. I am an oldfag and have relatives who know people he knew, and knew him personally.

Kikepedia usually gives the maiden name, this seems to be a rare instance where they don't.

Couple this with the absence of family pictures, or pictures of ANY of John Oliver's family members - and I think we are on to something that he doesn't want us to see or know.

His uncle died of AIDS, (I'm not kidding) so that's probably not the same one married to his aunt (mom?)

His wife is a fucking Iraqi war veteran (my sides) I guess she's the real man of the house.

Curiously, his wiki page says very little about his parents.

Coincidence? I think not

Is he (((you know who)))?
His surname could be a name so my coincidence detector is going of.

Also

link tvguide.com/news/donald-trump-slams-jon-stewart-reveals-real-name-1064959/
Lefitsts confirmed for being leftists/crazy due to lack of a father.

I have a bad feeling these are fictional polls designed to make good people think the media managed to fool just enough people at the last minute. The Jo segment was another bad omen. If niggers are hired to accidentally miscount some votes, well, you're not going to get violent like that mentally ill person who killed Jo, are you?

oy gevalt

Britain will never be allowed to leave.

Welp brexit is done.

c..current year??
DID SOMEONE SAY CURRENT YEAR?

CURRENT YEAR!!! CURRENT YEAR!!!!

ITS THE CURRENT YEARR EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only have this Jew on the screen meme, but they're basically all the same anyway.

Look at that face. That's either Jew or dysgenics.jpg. Possibly both.

Absolute shit genes telling everyone else what to believe. Despicable.

Do the people in the UK actually watch John Oliver?

Also, most of that video isn't about Brexit at all. It's just a rant about UKIP and Muh Racism. Farage must be living in Oliver's head rent free.

i seriously think that these kind of shows needs to be banned. political comedy or what ever its called. because first, its strawman galore and secondly he mudding the arguments by taking arguments from "the right" and mixing them with jokes. like for example, he talks about the brexit movie and how many regulations the EU has made about pillows and he talks about how not everyone is about pillows, and hows theres regulations about a foot pump. instead of actually sticking to the point, like what the fuck is the regulation about and why have they made on, its instead "LOL ITS CLEARLY A SEXDOLL FOR BEAVERS HAHAHA"

this shit creates a fuck up debate climate, and instead of actually answering and arguing for their policies many leftists resort to "oliver fallacy" and just laugh and make jokes against the right. its disguting and stupid

one more example from the video

one brexiters say, of course ==EU-backed== economists and politicans will say it will be bad for Britain to leave, because they want us to stay. Oliver; YEAH FUCK THOSE EGGHEADS WITH THEIR DEGREES HAHAH CURRENT YEAR

the rebooted top gear is tanking and since its also starring a pompous british nu-male cunt i would say no. although i'm just guessing here being a burger and all as i'm not familiar with british entertainment beyond the tumblr-tier dramas on bbc-america.

your right. the new top gear show first episode had the worst ratings in top gears history. and no brits watch john oliver or that other english cunt that has a tv show in america. its only american left-tards that watch them

Question: I read in a thread not so long ago that this guy is NOT a kike, is that true?

It's already too late.

Leibowitz and Colbert (along with fuckawful "witty" Hollywood screenwriters like Joss Whedon) have ruined an entire generation's sense of humor and political discourse with their "I'm snarky and condescending so that means I'm obviously right, isn't it hilarious that other people have different views and care about things?"schtick. It's now more important for young people to appear to say something clever and witty rather than saying anything of substance. It's why you have leftist normalfags showing up to protest Trump rallies with signs like "lol Trump doesn't eat ass XD" but can't actually elaborate in detail why they're so opposed to his policies.

This gives me hope, they're still scared.

Oh and clip of Farage criticizing someones appearance, which is "painful to watch", 20 seconds later he criticizes Boris Johnsons appearance.

Hypocritical Jew cunt.

Holy shit, they actually fucking diversified it.

Not much of a strength now is it you commie fucks. hahahahahahahahaha

It shall henceforth be known as Flopgear

oh for fucksake this cunt

You are a bit of a stupid cunt lad

This happens every time on both twitter and google medias
we know they have an agenda and they push it with no backlash
gotta take those screenshots while you can, though i think its a losing battle as the new youtube layout updates in real time
we are fighting a losing battle
If Britain does brexit and Trump doesn't turn out to be controlled opposition there may be future of freedom to look foward too

The old way the Daily Show used to get out of spreading lies was to say, "but goy, we're not the news, we're a comedy show". Jon Oliver is never funny and the entire show is a liberal biased "news" show with zero comedy.

Unless signaling and getting the trained seals to smugly clap counts as comedy in liberal circles.

Let the Curse take care of him.

Yeah that bugged me, they cut him off as he was trying to explain the EXACT OPPOSITE thing they were making fun of him for. It's like if I got heated in an argument and started making retard sounds to imply you're retarded, then you whipped your phone out right then and started filming me, then put the video on YouTube as "21 year old retard selfsuck" and aired it on national TV.

He brought up an an obvious strawman and they made it sound like his actual opinion by cutting him off when he couldn't defend himself

Godspeed you glorious bastard!

How can we stop this fuck?

WEW

That's pretty much Jon Oliver and his ilk's reply to any objection to their opinions.

He has to go back…

They are not the same guy.

I wonder if the Stig from the last real series stayed on, or if he got replaced by a tranny.

The creative editing is a hallmark of shows like this.

The Stig is a black lesbian woman now, as per EU diversity requirements

Does anyone remember the Department? It was made around the time of the Euro referendum, and in it John Oliver and friends ridiculed the anti Euro people and made them out to be ill educated racist lower class idiots.
In the meantime the Euro has proven to be an albatross around the neck of the smaller EU states, but John and friends have never publicly changed their position, nor apoligized to the plebs hey made fun of.

That's some unbiased reporting John. I wonder how much he'd like having Muslims careening into Israel or his neighborhood in NYC.

They may as well be the same person. They fulfill the exact same role as the intellectuals of Leftism. Not even joking, this is as deep as it gets for their whole movement intellectually, except for maybe pretending to read Noam Chomsky.

These people love quoting all the cheap humour and hiding behind it all as it makes them feel safe from actually having to rationally argue their points. I think this is the source of the smug, smiling, Carl the cuk-esque response "Really???". In their mind it's unfathomable that someone could actually seriously entertain an ideology or opinion that has already been thoroughly mocked on one of these stupid 'comedy' shows that they all believe every word of. These are the primary source of news for most of these morons, they don't actually look into what the court jesters say. Then they get on Facebook and circlejerk each other and then get absolutely triggered when they encounter opinions that shouldn't even exist in 2016 as far as they're concerned.

Isnt he trying to be an americuck? Fucker should pick one or the other. Immigrants shouldn't be allowed to talk politics. Go home you pathetic loser, red coats lost here.

This, Its this annoyingly condescending attitude among leftists that their views are the "only right and sensible ones" that is truly the heart of most of the issues in American politics, these people have drank the kool-aid too fucking hard and actually believe this propaganda to be an accurate view of how most Americans think and act

In reality these leftists are a very loud minority that assume that they're the majority because of how well received LWT is or the other 2 niggers they have on Comedy Central doing the exact same fucking show (which are doing awful ratings wise BTW, they literally have to give away tickets on both shows to fill seats).

Trump and the large outpouring of support he's got has shed light on how blatant propagandists these people are, even to normalfags, you can't just go "lol stupid republicans" night after night when Trump's support is large and growing larger, they look like fools, and its about godanm time, I truly blame these people for how snarky and annoying leftists are nowadays

This really is a good point, these people have been insulated by a liberal climate in the country as well as their comfy little echo chambers and "lel so funny" propaganda like these shows, they honestly cannot understand how anyone outside of their circle CAN exist, these people truly believe the be-all-end-all to life and world peace is liberal ideaologies because thats the lie they've been sold by these faggots

The good news is that people are finally starting to see through their shit, even in the youtube comments section of the video in the OP, people were calling this cuck out for his blatant misrepresentation of the situation and ignorance of the whole issue

Actual British people hate John Oliver.
He only got popular after moving to America, because his accent makes him unusual there.

He even jokes about it in the segment, showing a little bit of Nige's famous "no-one has ever heard of you" rant and saying "Funny, that's what Britain says about me".

The closest he came to actually making a point in this segment was his analysis of Brexit: the movie, where he points out that some of the 109 pillow regulations listed aren't actually about pillows.

And even THAT backfires, since the points he actually made by doing this were:

1) the EU regulations are so bloated and overstuffed that they clearly Ctrl-F'd through them rather than reading through the whole thing, and

2) there is a law in the EU regulating pillow-shaped cereal.

Neither of these things discredit Brexit's argument that the EU is a bureaucratic, over-regulated mess.

More like

TopKek

NO YOUR PAINFUL TO WATCH YOU FUCKING CROOKED TOOTHED LIBERAL

Every time I see this ugly fucker on television I get instantly mad, how can anyone unironically stomach this weak shell of a man.

imagine an america with a president a house and a senate as it is in real life.

Now imagine what america would look like if the people only voted for the house of representatives, and the president and senate are appointed by some vague process.

Now imagine in that system that the senate is completely unaccountable and non transparent to the point that it is a crime to listen to or report what they're discussing.

Now imagine that senate passes a bill to the House who cant themselves cant create new bills they can only vote on what the senate tells them to and even if it gets rejected by vote in the house the senate can just make it law anyway completely bypassing the only people in the system to actually be elected in a democratic process.

Now if what I've described yo you sounds like a dystopian nightmare well then congratulations you are at least conceptually on board with Brexit because the night mare scenario I've just described it exactly how the EU functions with the House being the European parliament and the unelected unaccountable senate that has the power to ignore democratic process is the European commission.

lel, the lengths this nigger will go to be a cuck.

I caught my mother watching this shit last night and got her to watch brexit the movie.

He listed all the reasons EU is shit then whined that the UK might leave.

Goofy cunt makes my blood boil.

But he is right on this one

yeah but current year man said that england would be INSANE to leave the EU. seriously he said INSANE and idk about you but the last thing in the world i want is to be known as a crazy person, so we better do what the TV says and support staying with the EU cuz we dont wanna be called INSANE. that hurts way too much!

m-maybe you have a point if it's just kinda not-good to leave the EU, but when current year man says INSANE it's nigh time to listen. gotta pick and choose your battles cuz if the other side can convince others that >we're INSANE then >we're totally fucked, so i think >we gotta concede this one cuz the I-word cuts DEEP

You never cease to amaze me, [current year] man.

your not seeing the upside to being called insane after the beta uprising we can claim to be insane brexit people with PTSD triggerd by mum not giving us tendies even when we told her we had enough good boy points

The West Wing was very effective in this realm too. Four straight best-show Emmys in the golden age of one-hour dramas for an incredibly mediocre show that essentially acted as an escape valve for liberals while Bush was in office. Snarky and unrealistic dialogue, unlikable characters, dreadfully boring plotlines, the liberal total package. As I recall there's even an interracial dating angle with the President's daughter.

If you have a good tolerance level then I certainly recommend it because it really helped me understand the liberal mindset.

isn't that what we've got now? are you gonna tell me all these liberals in power/media/etc are alphas at their core? lol

How much money would Oliver lose if Brexit wins?

Alpha is not a physical quality. It's a form of social status. These people are alpha now, and we who do not have their power are beta.
Chad, outside of a position of power, is just another beta, no matter how many sluts he pulls.
Alpha males lead the pack. This is what defines them, not their physique. Our pack is just organized in a fucked up way; our alphas would be betas in a more natural environment or a more organic society.

deFOO the EU

Not really. Women prefer strong men, i.e. those that are conservative and self-sufficient. It's why these men are becoming cuckolds, you see these girls going for them because they're told its cool. Until they realize there's nothing actually attractive about being a whiny, dependent loser.

I'm baffled how Oliver has any success. He's not funny, he's not witty, he's just an annoying, virtue signalling kike lookalike.

Like I said, no matter how many sluts Chad pulls, if he isn't in power he isn't alpha. This isn't an argument. Those "whiny, dependent" cucks are leading the pack. The problem is the disconnect between the people filling the positions of alphas and the qualities that those people have, which are generally beta.

T-those are guys?

Asians got hit hard by all of the petrochemical estrogen mimickers.

How are you defining power? Obama is the president of the USA, but if he goes on TV and tells women to do something, and her friends and family say to do the opposite, who is she going to listen to? If a paranoid schizophrenic kills picks up,a gun and starts shooting random people, is he an alpha now?

I think There's a new John Oliver tier Political Comedy show with some qt named Samantha B. I think it's called Full Frontal.

Thanks for the offer, but i'll have to pass.

The ability to make or consciously influence significant decisions.
It depends on the woman and the other people involved.
No, he's just a paranoid schizophrenic.

Pretty sure she's Canadian.
And Trevor Noah is South African.

Good Luck Farage!

Okay, so how is a cuckold influencing anyone's decisions? If you can't tell your girlfriend not to cheat on you, what else are you incapable of?

Also, in considering power, you've neglected the investment needed to maintain that power. If I can tell one person to do something and it gets done, and the other I have to threaten and watch closely the entire time, who do I have more power over? It's like that graphic for statism, ideas so good they need to be coerced into use.

Reported, then.

You know that people take HuffPo and similar publications seriously, right? How do you think the liberal media controls people? By influencing the decisions they make on the marketplace.
Where did I say that power doesn't come in degrees? How is this an objection?
How is the fact that someone is coerced supposed to contradict the fact that the coercer is exercising power over them?

Because that power is impermanent and requires a much greater investment. A parent beats their child, and the child just hides their acts instead of changing. A husband beats his wife for cheating, and she invites her lover over the next time he leaves. How much power do they really have when people are more willing to follow conservative values willingly?

It's the same thing with liberal media. People inundated in it may follow it. But cut it out, and they revert to their default conservatism. Again, which really has more power?

It's all of the sentai side. It's a horrible shitshow of ladyboys and low budget transformations. The last good thing they made was Akibarangers and that was just took a giant piss on the sentai culture to the point they had a transgender monster for one episode.

random thing Holla Forums

i just got something in the mail saying "this is a real stamp! with it [i] can feed an elderly jewish person for JUST $2.40!"

so yeah maybe in the future current year man will talk about the plight of aging jews and how after losing 6-10mil in the holocaust (with the shoddy 1930s-1940s record keeping it's likely impossible to know if it was JUST 6-10mil that died. it COULD be as much as 16-40mil for all we know (because you know how german efficiency goes)

so yeah in the future i wouldn't be surprised to see current year man spending 10-20mins talking about the crisis of elderly jewish people going broke, and with the loss of 6-40mil jewish ppl in the holocaust they've lost a giant chunk of $$$ to pay into social security / pensions and since only anti-semitic racists claim that jews lorde over the world financial scene (in reality their per capita income is no different than you and i, if not outright lower cuz >MUH 6 MILLION [somehow]) — then yeah because >we did our part in causing/supporting the holocaust via unchecked bigotry/anti-semitism it's incumbent upon us to get together and open our checkbooks to make sure that elderly jewish ppl don't starve to death because 1) only anti-semitic myths have jews being super-rich and in charge of all the $$$ in the world and 2) because of our hatred/bigotry/anti-semitism we allowed the holocaust to happen/continue,and now these elderly who probably had family/friends die in concentration camps (if they weren't in them themselves) have to suffer ONCE AGAIN because now there isn't enough $$$ to take care of them, what with the holocaust destroying social-security/pensions and there not being enough $$$ in the jewish international community to take care of their aging-elderly….. therefore it's on US as in YOU AND ME (and NOT JUST the US/A) to step up and make sure that these people who have already suffered through so much anti-semtiism/hatred/extermination don't have to suffer through the indignity of being short $$$ when elderly because the last 2-3 generations of jews haven't made enough $$$ to take care of their elderly without destroying their own lives, hence it's on you and me to foot the bill for the old jewish ppl which no doubt somehow factors into >MUH 6 MILLION and whatnot.

so as i open up the envelope here does anyone wanna bet me that they DON'T mention the holocaust? [drum roll] time

lol there's literally a quote from netanyahu on the back of the envelope!

yeah this is evidently from the "International Fellowship of Christians and Jews*" (and yes there's literally an asterisk right there at the end of "Jews" and i dont see any sort of subtext or addendum that explains why "Jews" has an asterisk but somehow saying "The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews*" requires an asterisk right there next to jews… hrmmm

Check the form on the inside for some fine print, clearly it's about what they're defining a "Jew" as in this context.

Spiders spin webs, birds make nests, Jews Jew.

I want to see Trump become President, revoke Oliver's citizenship and deport him, after which, we can punish him once are Nige becomes PM.

yep, when you open up the envelope and put aside the little russian proverb card/insert thingy (that has a pre-fabbed message saying "My Jewish Friend, Be assured, you have a true friend in America who is concerned for you and upon whom you can rely to help provide your physical needs. I want you to know I am praying for you. God bless and keep you in the days ahead." — Optional Signature) —- AHEM. yeah when you get to the actual letter/pitch in there it only takes ~1-2 paragraphs to get into the holocaust:

Paragraph 1 speaks about "Leah", an elderly jew in the soviet union ("and now this elderly jewish woman in the former soviet union does not know if she will have ==food to eat== or have ==heat to stay warm– during the year round cold and dampness"

paragraph 2 does what i think we all expected it to do

"Leah is all alone because her husband died in World War 2. And the Nazis, who invaded Russia during the war, killed her children. Sadly, she is also sick, and unable to walk without aid. Plus, she has no wheelchair."

"Leah is typical of thousands of older Jews in the former Soviet Union who are struggling to survive on meager government pensions of roughly ==$50 a month==, and even less in many cases. This makes it [u]impossible for them to buy food and heating fuel to stay warm[/u]"

from there they have it at $17/week to feed 1 person, $34/week to feed 2 people, and of course $51 for 3 and $68 for 4. obviously the costs of sending all these FIRST CLASS STAMPS (40 cents each) and printing out thousands to tens of thousands of these mailings wouldn't have gotten enough scratch to feed anyone…. cuz why use ALL OF YOUR $$$ to feed 30-300 elderly jews in need when you can simply forsake that $$$ and send this out to a whole lot of people and hopefully rope them in for $17-100+ each?

ah well, you know on the surface i don't mean to dive into the issue of charities as a whole, even tho i'm sure some of these sally struthers /.FEED THE CHILDREN things are making a few bucks on the side outside of JUST feeding ppl…. but still it's odd to get one for elderly jewish ppl in russia (of all places) and to pretty much blame the nazis for everything starting with killing off her kids (and husband?) in WW2 and then they forced her to stay in russia where evidently russian social security / pensions are shit and they get $50/month when it costs JUST $17/week to feed them, which is needed when it's $68/month to feed one person and they're only getting $50 (so no heat for them?)

near the end of the letter it says "==your gift of $17== will provide [u]a week's worth[/u] of meals for one desperate Jew in the former Soviet Union—–many of whom are Holocaust survivors!

so there we go… you gotta go to the 3rd to last paragraph on the back side of the letter, but we DID get the H word.

so comeon anons… netinyahu salutes you for helping…. and of course the holocaust killed their kids and mother Russia sends a subtle message of FUCK OFF AND DIE when it neglects their $17/week food costs to give them only $50/month. IT'S TIME TO MAKE UP FOR THE HATRED THAT YOU ALLOWED TO HAPPEN AND BRING ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST!

so send those $17-68+ donations to RABBI YECHIEL ECKSTEIN / International Fellowship of Christians and Jews* / PO Box 96105 / Washingtn DC 20090-6105

comeon anons… it's CURRENT YEAR. haven't you had ENOUGH of the anti-semitism that YOU allowed to happen rising up and claiming more jewish lives? if the nazis didnt kill them the soviet union and their chintzy lack of $$$ will…. and it's time to draw a line in the sand and instead of buying a bag of weed one week YOU CAN FEED 3 HUNGRY DESPERATE ELDERLY JEWS IN THE SOVIET UNION!!!!

srsly user next time you spend $17+ on some dumb frivolous shit just KNOW that god is watching and st peter is gonna have a surpris for you at the pearly gates!

Did it include one of the postage included envelopes for your donation? Pic related if it did.

dem comments lmao

you know user, as much as i'd love to see that (if anything for the lulz cuz i'm not entirely convinced that any president/PM technically makes a giant difference as much as they JUST provide a personable, well, person for ppl to love/hate/relate-to as opposed to trying to feel that way towards [the combine])

AHEM. yeah as much as i'd love that to happen on both fronts for the lulz / a-bit-of-faith-in-humanity, i could totally see president/PM-elect trump/farage end up getting killed by some Majorly Kooky leftie who ends up legit becoming a folk hero to many as they think "i'm glad he didn't bin that knife so he could take a life" or "welp hey at least the lack of gun laws did us a solid b4 going away" cuz you know these sociopath lefties would WORSHIP anyone who stepped up and killed the (racist/bigoted/evil/hitleresque) trump/farage.

and wouldnt it be the irony of ironies if someone killed trump/farage with a gun and THAT was the impetus to get the "common sense gun laws" on the books? let the guns "serve their purpose" then take them away from "stupid white angry males" b4 they could want any revenge for trump/farage, seeing as they didnt have the decency of getting the message of "NO TRUMP/FARAGE FOR YOU" over the last year or two

at least i get a majorly pedantic vibe from the left like "oh you want that guy? well HE'S RACIST/MISOGYNIST/BIGOTED SO NO TRUMP FOR YOU!" then that doesnt work so it's like "HE'S GONNA START WORLD WAR 3! YOU KNOW THAT THE ONLY FOREIGN COUNTRIES WHO WANT HIM IN WANT WW3! YOU WANNA END THE WORLD? NO TRUMP FOR YOU!" — and then god knows what else they come up with b4 the elections, however i wouldnt be surprised if those supposedly-leaked BLM texts talking about increasing protests throughout the summer to try and get martial law in b4 the proper election (and thus disenfranchise a ton of "stupid angry white males" via getting the election changed around to something that favors hillary more so they dont just have to diebold her the votes to win when it'd be flagrantly obvious that the vote doesnt reflct the will of the people) —- and if BLM+pals can get martial law in JUST because they wanna throw a hissyfit cuz they dont want trump in…. well then god help us all

of course it did. it even has a picture of our girl "leah" looking all russian bag lady with her babushka/headwrap/whatever and her hands in a christian-praying-type-position saying THANK YOU FOR FEEDING THE POOR!

hell below your return address it says "Enclosed: Message of Hope for a lonely, elderly Jew"

so yeah, they're really milking this one for as much as they can

Alright bongs, tell me how likely the brexit is. The Bloomberg tracker says 37% chance of Brexit.

I hope to tell this is wrong.

Obama's power is also impermanent. He's just in a position where he has it.
I don't understand what you're trying to say here.
Are you contesting my definition? I'm genuinely unsure what kind of conversation you're trying to have here.

He is completely unknown in England so who actually gives a fuck?

This is a shill slide thread meant to insert jewish media in our forum and get you to not focus on actual issues.

MSM oppositon to Brexit is an actual issue, though.

I fucking swear, 80% percent of all the fucking posters are fucking Jew Shills or folks going insane thirst for some kosher something.

jew media in general is an actual issue.

Yes I'm saying that your definition isn't accurate. Power that comes through violence or severe social manipulation is useless because it requires heavy investment for a temporary reward.

I don't see how this makes my definition inaccurate.
I still don't see how this is pertinent. How does this make my definition inaccurate? How would you define power?

I don't believe it exists. It's an abstract concept, impossible to quantify. An alpha can be defined by their past successes and how they may translate into the future through their skills, not a vague term such as power.

Or to explain more clearly, power might be leverage. Conservatism has power because it is the default. Gravity has power because you need to work against it, no matter what.

I never got that card but I did see exactly that pitch on a christian station on tv. Jews really know how to use people's religion and nationalism against them.

My brother is apparently also onboard to have his political opinions fed to him by John Oliver, in spite of my best attempts to convince him that he's trash.

>"That's not a reason. That's making fun of his grandfather for anglicizing his name, if it's even true. If ours didn't do that, we'd be called-" insert name that sounds spic, but is actually Portuguese in origin

And then he asked why we were even arguing.

It's like trying to teach a child math, except the kid can drive, vote, smoke, drink, and thinks these things make him a responsible adult.

You don't think anyone on Earth has any power?
I'm basing my use of the word off of the function of alpha males in the animal kingdom. The meme comes from this concept: the alpha leads the pack and holds a sexual monopoly, or a group of alphas lead the pack and maintain a sexual monopoly among themselves.
This is just a barebones form of my definition.
1) I thought power didn't exist, by your view
2) Liberalism has power, even if conservatism is the default. This is a factual statement, this website exists because the liberal media conspires to deprive conservatives of power, and have succeeded due to the fact that they have a degree of power.
What does this have to do with anything?

I hate that there are people this moronic line of argument works on

My country is waking up, Rule Britannia

I assume you are referring to man and woman living together in a union.

I don't think it should be thought of as a political ideology.
pic related.

To make it simple, I don't believe in power because I'm a determinist. I'm not heavy into philosophy so I can't go any further than that I believe. I may have gone in over my head in trying to explain, my bad.

I was confused because I was using the word I was denying in a different capacity. Essentially it's like using the force of gravity to drop an object instead of carrying it yourself. Both will move it, but if it won't be damaged, it's better to use gravity to not exert yourself. Gravity doesn't require anyone else to move the object. I would use the word simpler, instead of more powerful.

#worldrefugeeday is trending on Twitter!

Who wants to help subvert it?

Holla Forums thread for organizing
8ch.net/pol/res/6397586.html

4chan thread for recruiting
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/77961218

How does determinism contradict the concept of power? Moreover, why do you think determinism is true?
You should have said so in the first place.

Determinism has no concept of power because change is meaningless. A gun may kill someone, but there was never any possibility of that person not dying at that moment to that gun, so how can you say that gun has any relative power?

I believe the laws of physics dictate all possible states of matter in the universe. Since no nonphysical matter exists, given enough information, the entire course of history can be understood.

Hmm. This is new to me.
How?

The simple physics equations anyone can learn describe a small portion of reality. They include simplifications; objects are perfect shapes, friction is uniform, gravity doesn't change at each individual point as the distance between objects changes. The real universe is much more complex but it still follows rigid laws. You can predict consistently the results of an equation, with enough info and time you can do the same for reality.

Err, how?
What experiments or equations have been used to demonstrate this?
Sorry if it seems like I'm being aggressive about this, it's just that determinists who don't think determinism through tend to be some of the most amoral people around. I just want to make sure you're not one of them.

By this I obviously mean "How can these simple equations describe the entire universe?" That is, how do you know that these equations are actually universal? I understand that this is something you presuppose in science, but that's not what this is about. I'm just asking you to support your claims.

How long have Jews been projecting the image of a Brit as a short, curly haired man with a hooked nose now?

It's no surprise that a lot of Yanks think we're Jews when we're the go to disguise for Kikes in the US.

Why would the same rules for everything suddenly stop working? How would a world where the laws of physics are variable even work? Nothing seems to indicate that it's the case. Instead of saying there are no rules, I just acknowledge I don't know all the rules or the info yet. I may never know, but they still apply.

The last one was supposed to illustrate the difference, before anyone gets confused.

I'm asking you how you know that they apply universally.
In different ways at different times or places, obviously.
Nothing seems to indicate that it's not, either. We know very little about the universe.
I'm not saying there are no rules. I'm asking you how you know that the rules are universal.

Now that I've had the time to think about it a little bit more - I think the Kikes are monstrously envious of what a little island of white men has accomplished and so are steadily attempting to re-write history for their own fetishistic needs.

Hello, I want to apologise for the existence/insufferableness of this crypto looking fucker.

None of us here has any idea who he is (I'd never heard of him and no one I know did either) and he seems to have come out of nowhere. I would suspect a particular meme is being pushed, so be wary.

Our condolences,

-a Bong

The only redcoat he wears will be of his own blood.

Not a Yank but according to Jewlywood this is what a typical American looks like.

Because even if they aren't, it would still be possible to ask why? I.e. The laws of physics work differently in one part of the universe. But with that I can just measure the area of those changes. At this point, if you're going to say that anywhere at any time the laws of physics can change, then you might as well be insane. All evidence suggests things happen for a reason, whether it is known or not. It's logical to assume so.

You haven't produced any evidence for any of your claims so far, but whatever.
How does the ability to understand a process imply that the process is predetermined? I just don't see how the leap is made.

His shtick screams 'moral superiority' but his eyes scream 'our world order is collapsing'.

Lets just hope so

It's inductive reasoning. Have you observed any instance where the laws of physics don't apply?

The process is predetermined because you already know what will happen. If you couldn't ever know this, by definition it isn't predetermined. 2+2=4 every time. The same rules apply as far as we know.

noice
fuck john limey tell the timey and his faggot fans

Have you read Hume?
I thought that predetermination had to do with the outcome of the process, not with your knowledge of it.
2+2 is a math problem, though. Not everything is as simple and predictable as math.
How about you show me an equation that can tell us whether or not Trump will win in November?

They've just added a couple of hundred likes to comments posted two hours ago, as if no-one would notice. Too bad even that hasn't shifted them to 'Top Comment' status.

Math is the universe. If you know enough you know the universe. Everything is energy or matter, and both can be predicted using math. Of course I may not know enough math yet. But I'm admitting that if I did, I could predict the future or extrapolate the distant past.

literally nothing he said is wrong

That's not an admission, it's a claim that hasn't been supported by arguments or evidence.
How about you go figure out that Trump equation, math boy?

Go back to being bullied in Brit/pol/ you pleb.

Is there a topical news comedy show from the right wing? I'd like to watch that.

There are a lot of alt-right podcasts.

Because it's likely a human mind may never be able to reach that level before we go extinct, and I doubt if it ever happens I'll be the one to do it. I've never been the best at math.

Solid argument, but allow me to retort with this: cuck

tbh it sounds like you haven't thought this determinism thing through.
So why are you deifying it?

Nearly every refutation in this thread alone doesn't count, I imagine.

Mostly podcasts.

You don't see genuine right-wing discussion on TV or through most of YouTube because they get shut down for racism and hate speech. Even in jest about the left wing, they can't tolerate it.

I hate summer.

cuck

cuck

Bigger names than you tried this before cucky, but the conviction just isn't there.

Holy shit, I'd never actually bothered to watch this sorry sack of turd before now.

Is this really what passes for humour among the left? Every attempt at a joke was set up so obviously that it was painful. The funniest part of this forgettable ordeal was Nigel Farage's comments in the parliament, even the controlled audience couldn't help laughing.

Ask the christcucks the same thing. Very religion is virtually the same thing; God operates on another level, don't bother trying to understand. At least in determinism you could theoretically understand. I just recognize my current limits. I'm not some ubermensch.

I never heard of John Oliver until he became a Holla Forums meme. He's a nobody in Britian.

But you embrace determinism because you think that it is, in principle, understandable. Christians don't claim the same about God. There are determinist Christians, too–have you not heard of Calvinism?

Did he work here at all?

As far as I know, Calvinism only claims that human afterlife is predetermined. Though I haven't studied it. I will say that Ecclesiastes was my favorite book of the bible though.

I think he may have been on Mock the Week at some point.

Is John Oliver not his real name then?

Am I right or not?

SANITY, IS FOR THE WEAK

Understandable by someone intelligent enough. By humans, if not a god, if not nobody. The rules exist the only question is if one can ever understand them.

shit rhetoric tbh, read hegel

You seem to have already found an answer to this question, though.

Not exactly, all I claim is that rules and patterns exist. For example if some substance unobservable to me affects those rules, I wouldn't be able to account for it. Human senses are imperfect, we may never understand everything.

John Oliver isn't even funny anymore.
I used to laugh at almost all of his jokes, but now it's maybe once or twice an episode.
He's done a few actual journalism episodes that I liked where he turned up shady and corrupt shit in the government and other organizations.
But now he just panders to the regressive left, which is fine it's his right to have an opinion, but I wish he were less polarizing these days.
Remember this?
youtube.com/watch?v=fpbOEoRrHyU
This was the John Oliver I liked. There's a reason why he got so popular because of it.
Now he's just [current year] meme guy.

Your argument is predicated on the ability of an intelligence to understand these rules and patterns.
If humans can't, then your determinism is false.
If God alone can, and you're an atheist, then you have no grounds on which to be a determinist.
If you're a theist and a determinist, that's fine. If you're not a theist, then you ought to reformulate this determinism such that an intelligence is not required for the processes to have predetermined outcomes.

no problem, sorry for johnny depp and the rest of them

though vid related was a cool burger in bongland

Why is a burger, who has been completely irrelevant since he stopped playing a retard on a popular show, in that picture? Is he a regular or is it promotional?

This guy's a kike.

I'm sorry, but he is.

This is utterly unacceptable.

This guy is the ultimate cuck

Jon Stewart underneath everything started out as a stoner humorist. He's legit on a certain level. Sure, he's wrong about many things, at the same time during the 00-07 period his show was genuinely funny, not just cucked faggotry. Things have changed and effected everyone.

Oliver is a tacked on hack faggot martian.

You're misunderstanding. I don't understand the rules. Even if no one ever does, the rules still exist. Like a book you know about but that was written in another language.

So you have no basis on which to base your belief that determinism is true? You just trust that the rules apply universally?

Yes. As I said, that is at seems, and if it werent the case it would be impossible to realistically anticipate anything in the universe, in which case all philosophies would be useless.

Pic related

Thanks, glad to help you understand.

wew lad
You're just willing to believe things like that?

The alternative is the universe and everything in it is inherently random and incomprehensible. There is no point having any other belief.

Tell that to the Taoists.
Or the Kantians who took quite seriously the notion that these questions can't be answered affirmatively either way.
Or the Hegelians who sought a synthesis between these two positions.
Or the Wittgensteinians who decided that these questions aren't worth asking because they can't be answered.

Any suggestions of good podcasts?

Chris Cantwell-Radical Agenda
Fash the Nation
The Daily Shoah

Thanks, I will look into these.

Holy shit I never knew I wanted this but now I must have more

Calvinism isn't determinism. The idea behind predestination is that God predetermines an outcome and arranges the means by which the outcome will come about. So, for example, with respect to salvation, God determines from eternity who he will save, and then he gives them the graces they will need to come to salvation. But that idea is common to most mainstream Christian denominations and is not unique to Calvinism. It also does not negate free will since when it comes to rational creatures like human beings, God does not override free will, but gives the graces by which humans freely act toward predetermined ends. So on that count, it's not simple determinism either. It's not fatalism because the course of time is governed by a higher intelligence rather than cold, uncaring fate. On the other hand, it doesn't deny natural causes either because God operates through secondary causes. It's a complicated subject and different traditions/individuals have different answers about the specifics so you'll have to do some reading if you want to get a good idea of the topic.

Better version.

fucking glorious

only US liberals watch John Oliver

which is actually surprising considering how many cucks in the UK would agree with his bullshit

What a cuck. Spineless faggots like him say all they want but don't own up to it.

Good that pol finally sees reason.

I was tired as hell when I made that post and by error, misremembered the story of john stewart's real name being revealed as john oliver's.

As goebbels said, the worst you can do to a jew is call them a jew.

Real name or not, John Oliver has the fucking looks and silver tongue of a jew.

(new ID I guess)
and is me.

Change the Vegan one to pedophile lol

((BiPolar))

4 serious?

Bipolar is diversity?

Honestly who in the UK hasn't been a guest on that show at this point?

UNLIMITED TOLERANCE

SHE SURE LOOKS BIPOLAR XDDDD

So, let me get this straight…

Bi-Polar disorder is "Diversity"

But conspiracy theorists need to be placed in mental asylums, right?

Ive actually never seen this guy on tv outside america
nor on itv or any of the BBC channels

THE ONLY AMERICAN PRINCIPLE LEFT IS SUBMISSION TO THOSE WHO DO NOT ABIDE BY AMERICAN PRINCIPLES

THAT WHORE, AMERICA

except for pedosexuals and MAPs, after all, every civilization needs at least one boogeyman to hate with enough rage that they become blind to logic and reason

Whores at least get paid user.

Had a similar experience with a drumpf faggot but about gun control.
At some point he just said that he can't go through the 60 facebook messages I sent that demolished all his "arguments" using factual sources rather than his blogs, so he just stopped making references to guns altogether and changed subject.

dont need a PhD to figure out the problem is niggers, remove all niggers and gun violence will stop.

i can imagine the CIA and the FBI trying to stage a shootout per week to keep pretending the problem is guns and not niggers.

Gotta love when ausfags compare American gun crime and Australian gun crime levels. Never mind the population differences and the presence niggers inflating the statistics though that inconvenient little fact is always omitted.

Is there somewhere a good anti-EU propaganda video, for the purpose of spoon-feeding it to normies?

youtube.com/watch?v=eYqzcqDtL3k
Step it up.

only when they have conspiracies against socialists, jews, etc… IE, us.

Muh ebil nazi racist. again, that would be us.

nah we're living in the end times of British victorian era values that were passed onto the Americans at the turn of the last century and exported throughout the world
currently its the pedos but (((they))) want it to be us instead so pedosexuality is getting normalized while we get demonized by the day

chastity?
femininity?
stern work ethics?
christianity?
family unity?

seeing how fucking oblivious you are to the world around you, I just gotta know:

How did you survive even being born, let alone grow up to be a retarded 12 year old?

When Trump gets elected can he please kick this faggot out of his job?

CHECK'D

EAT COCK FAGGOT

those are some glorious quads

Man is that creepy.

Are you seriously talking shit about EJ?

What, nobody's going to post the followup?

Spoiler: He's still a piece of shit.

How that worked out for him?

Redcoats, real Redcoats, would be helping to destroy the abomination of Modern Canada and restore it to the crown. They lost the war in the States, they know they're not going to take it back.

Go on, tell me this creature is not a yid. I'll wait.

Does anyone seriously think this fucker isn't a Jew? There is literally no way.

No one here (in bongland) has any idea who he is by the way

Well thats not exactly true, I remember him from Mock the Week.

What don't these cucks get about their ideology dying?

(((John Oliver)))

did you actually expect anyone here to argue with that?

They're not getting sick quads like you are.

They're scared.

top kek

The media are the ones who were against Brexit in the first place, and they're the ones pushing the "Brexit regret" meme.

The proper subtext for such an asterisk is Revelation 3:9.

Typical. That should give people enough reason why Brexit is a good idea.

WHAT ARE YOU SLIDING, CHAIM?

Do you even know what a slide thread is?

One ugly salty sod.

Go read on what sliding really is, idiot

I thought he had no political power, since UKIP got one seat in Parliament. Even so that was mostly a suggestion for where the money could be spent. They could just as well spend it on Education, Police, Fishermen subsidies and so on.

Ok newfag, do you even know what sliding is?

Another piece of shit hypocritical leftist demagogue. What else is new?

Wait…what year is it?

Font name?

This childish, crass twat was never funny.

Hah most of the video is him being a salty bitch throwing ad hominems left and right

Hah most of video is him being a salty bitch throwing ad hominems left and right

I don't actually watch top gear. I just assume what role they had when I saw the new cast.

I left the space blank for the jock since I didn't know who he was either and all I had was "token jock".

It is useful to watch this guy just to see where millions get their dim views and arguments from (supposedly 10,000,000 watched this fucking video).

It was to be expected that all the arguments were going to be weak leftists attempts at being persuasive and full of that retarded equivocating of levels of humor with the levels of truth. But, I did not expect them to have a child as the center of attention swearing and cussing in song as the lynch pin of their "effective" persuasion methods.

I mean actually come on, cunt.

holy shit, my sides

bump

Resurrecting an old as fuck heat to slide suffer down the catalogue, which you fucking jew bastards are doing. How's tel aviv you kike cunts?

thread*

I spent like 5 minutes reading this before someone mentioned the "upcoming" Brexit vote.

Oh wait, nevermind haha I had this tab open for days, that's all.