"Donald Trump is working with ISIS to kill us."

It's funny how nobody is reporting on this besides Infowars.

youtube.com/watch?v=nGGbdS4rV1o

Highlights:

archive.is/Jeccg

This is what women watch and then turn around and claim with a straight face that they should be allowed to vote.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whoopi_Goldberg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It'll be hilarious when she gets fired for this

She won't because the lugenpresse is being extremely careful not to bring attention to it.

People got canned from ESPN or where ever the fuck it was for claiming, even jokingly, that Obama the Muslim was a Raghead.

Holy shit listen to this dumb bitch. Somebody make one of those Trudeau-style macros where is says, "If you just give them Muslims what they want; you win!" i don't want to go here, but someone should ask that cunt how that worked out for the Jews in Germany

Stupid bitch.

Also: fuck me, OP. It's the current year. Take a moment and provide the wemb/mp4

op = dumbonormous

wtf. lol @ how delusional these cunts are

Bitches talking shit they don't know about. How surprising.

The media spins up riots insanely now. Ever since their irresponsible reporting directly caused the Ferguson riots.

isn't that rosie o'donell's show? top kek

>someone should ask that cunt how that worked out for the Jews in Germany

Unbearable.

I've never once watched The View, and I'm very glad I haven't. I can't believe the absolute shit I am hearing right now

fuck
fuck
FUCK

Why is the left ALWAYS projecting?
They're like uncovering their whole fucking plan.

Pick one. God I hate this shit so much.

Reminder that Obama is a self admitted Muslim.

Reminder that the Jews all work together for the destruction of our christian society, every little contribution they make is towards their ultimate agenda.
She's just doing her job like a good little Kikess

Whoopie "gas the jew" Goldberg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whoopi_Goldberg

Yeah OK love you're oppressed.

Joy Behar is such a repulsive Jew bitch. And wasn't Barbara Walters married to Alan Greenspan.

How is this an indictment against Trump's policies?

It is often the case that second and third generational Muslims in the West are more extremist than their parents.

Trump never suggested that a ban on Muslim immigration would solve all terror related security concerns.

What disgusting women they are. I haven't seen that show for years and years, but they used to at least have a cute blonde girl. I guess she's been moved off to make way for the more butch looking women and the aggressive nigger with tribal paintings on her face.

I don't even know what sort of creature Whoopi is. Not even human.

Holla Forums is always right. Always.

You are a lot less than "non-American" for the playing the victim card over something so trivial while actual human lives are being destroyed by the refugee invasion.

I lasted like 10-20 seconds until doublé Whopper said something like
Fucking imbecile.

Does anyone even watch the view? I mean besides worthless losers?

*white society
Not everyone cares about your jewish fairy tales

Can you name any white society that wasn't underpinned by the tenants of Christianity that you would like to live in? No.

I can name plenty.

Fucking Rome, for one.

Fucking niggers, man.

Stop. Now. Both of you. Enough fucking god vs. athiest/ whatever the fuck.

We have already done it to death.

Just like cut vs. usncut.

It is my opinion that the Romans actually invented the New Testament, but that's an acceptable answer.

It's a derailment tactic used by shills.

And it's not like the "tenants of Christianity" are exclusive to Christianity. Conservative values are pretty universal and have been around for a long time. It's not like they suddenly came up with some revolutionary new ideas on how to run shit.

Well to be perfectly honest, I did mean in modern time. Rome is pretty much the basis for the modern Western world, so that's why I find it agreeable.

Middle aged women.