It's not just Hillary. The media is doing it now

I'll let you anons figure it out. This isn't the first article that doesn't set the context first. It's just outright stated. They know.

washingtonpost.com/opinions/do-you-really-think-the-gop-will-stand-up-to-trump-if-he-is-president/2016/06/15/70aaa53e-30ed-11e6-8758-d58e76e11b12_story.html

archive.is/zpjUo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Kagan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Captcha related.

irl
Big
fucking
dick

yawn

Summerfag.

who now?

First they came for the Gommunists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Gommunism.
Then they came for the Democrats, and I did not speak out because I was not a Democrat.
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
Then they stopped coming for people because society was fixed

wow, the lugenpresse is really coming out in full force. I thought Trump was a jew puppet? :-P

Does it even need to be said?

No, but I thought it good to ask anyway… :)

the jew shrieks in horror when his stab in the back bounces off your chainmail undershirt

I love how this is the first thing mentioned in the list of examples of Trump "abusing" his powers. I can only pray Trump abuses his powers to shoah these fucking kikes.

funny how the lugenpresse shrieked in horror about Bush's use of executive power, then suddenly fell oddly silent for, what… almost 8 years now. Hmmmmmmm… makes you think

The Wapo has been engaged in media warfare against Trump for ages now because Bezos is an unapologetic egomaniac who dictates how companies should be run at every level and because he's decided to use it as his personal cudgel against Trump.

This is why it's so shit and so blatant, and why their comment sections are usually rife with disagreement. Even the normies don't like such desperation.

First they came for the Gommunists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Gommunism.

Then they came for the Democrats, and I did not speak out because I was not a Democrat.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the niggers, and i did not speak out because i was not a nigger

Then they stopped coming for people because society was fixed

ftfy fam you are welcome

Guess who (((Robert Kagan))) is? He's best buds with (((Bill Kristol))) and (((Paul Wolfowitz))). He was also a member of (((PNAC))), and his father helped Bill's father, Irving, start the neoconservatism movement.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Kagan

You're damn straight he's afraid. He's afraid Trump is going to blow the whole 9/11 narrative open.

What is it again? 19 pages?

Woops. Forgot I had sage set.

oh yeah… they redacted 19 pages, didn't they? Hasn't anyone filed a FOIA for that yet?

Good eye, user. good eye.

Also, it's worth mentioning this:

Yep, not a biased news article at all.

If you will recall, Nuland was the one who had her phone call wiretapped by the Russian FSB, which they then leaked to the public showing how the Obama Administration was orchestrating the coup in the Ukraine.

this made me laugh so hard at work I started getting looks

It's 28 pages.

kek
they know their time is up, but they're still gonna struggle it seems

It is even said that this Kagan character whose direct family occupies numorous state department positions as well could be family of "Kaganovich". Stalin's closest Jew "adviser". As a man who sits on "think tanks" like "project of the new American century" this is very, very similar. The chances of "Kagans" being this close to the leadership world's biggest powers
from the Jews tribal branches which are such a small percentage of the population being a coincidence are… negligible.

This is the guy who "helped" America begin it's "war on terror" too by the way.

If this guy is against something it's almost always very important to be for it and vice versa I recon.

Girls struggle to when I make decisions for them. It's obnoxious but it helps :;)