Military cuckening to continue

Secretary of Defense Ash Carter apparently trying to push regulations to allow civilians to join the military starting as an O-6(colonel). I suppose this is how they plan on getting more high ranking minorities and women in the service.
armytimes.com/story/military/careers/2016/06/19/military-lateral-entry-force-of-the-future-ash-carter/85884998/
archive.is/G19Ql

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/06/21/pentagon-close-repealing-transgender-ban/86180930/
kfoxtv.com/news/local/us-soldiers-arrested-for-allegedly-smuggling-illegal-immigrants-across-texas-border
breitbart.com/texas/2016/06/24/u-s-soldiers-arrested-ongoing-human-smuggling-investigation/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/06/24/ban-transgender-troops-lifted-july-1/86347902/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/25/obama-pushes-military-to-salute-transgender-cross-dressing-soldiers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus christ that creature is fucking disgusting.

I'm in the army atm. This is disgusting. We always have these dumb equal opportunity classes. There are so many niggers here. I can't wait for this country to fall.

Say hello to general Soros.

yep, would only need one promotion to be a general if this passes

Military has always been respect the rank even if you don't respect the person. This will take away even that. All this will do is greatly increase the chances of a coup by enlisted and a lot of dead senior officers.

How do you qualify as a colonel with no previous military experience?

Isn't there a precedent for this where in wartime they would give people with valuable skills instant high rank?

This shit ends when Trump becomes President.

There is precedent for pretty much anything as war obviously causes lots of emergency situations. It would be retarded to implement some of these things when there isnt a serious threat of being conquered.

Is he a soldier or a politician? I am sorry if this seems silly but he do not seem a leader at all to me.

Pentagon close to repealing transgender ban

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/06/21/pentagon-close-repealing-transgender-ban/86180930/

He's a physics professor, excellent qualification for giving orders to every branch of the military.

Bullet dodged.
Thanks again internet!

I just want to tell you reality is breaking apart, and it is very difficult to tell what is real and what isnt nowadays.
tldr please use sarcasm that people can easily detect.

There are only a few instances of something like this occurring. If you commission into law wit the Army, you start off as an O-2 and are promoted to O-3 in six months time. The reason is simple: you are a very important person, and you spent a good deal of time in law school afterwards. The thing is, you don't promote as quickly from there on. There is a similar ruling put in place for army Chaplains, who enter with a higher rank. And I believe medical services does something similar as well.

During wartime, individuals who show a great degree of competency can also be fast-tracked to a higher position from within the service. It's therefore possible for a relatively low-ranking officer to become a general rapidly. The same ruling worked in the CSA, with General Forrest being an example of a man who went from being enlisted to an acting general because he knew what he was doing. However, this was a very rare thing, mean for exceptional people.

As someone going through Army ROTC, shit like this is absolutely abhorrent to me, as it makes a mockery of the effort actual servicemen go through and puts the lives of troops in danger. It's bad enough that we sent out officers who are barely halfway competent, as anyone talks to a combat arts serviceman can tell you. Now they want to send in people who are completely incompetent? Fuck this. If Mark Zuckerberg wants to join, he can enlist as a private. If he can test into and pass through OCS, he can be an O-1. But no civilian should jump into O-6 without any training. It makes a mockery of the uniform and the rank.

Holy shit. As a college student I'd like to say Professors are some of the most out of touch people I've seen in my life. Sure they can be smart, but they've been out of the real world surrounded by people who have never been in the real world for +20 years. This is the type of shit that creates shit like Sweden.

A white man will be allowed to join the army as a private, and after serving 15 years with an overall satisfactory record may be promoted to corporal at the discretion of the combined services black and hispanic transexual general staff committee.

This doesn't make any sense.

If you were ever worried that the military wouldn't side with the people in a time of crisis: there's your answer.

Dress up a bunch of loyal bureaucratic stooges in uniforms they didn't earn and see how long the rank-and-file stay in line when they're being sent to die or suppress riots by an ignorant-but-no-less-bloodthirsty diversity hire.

If they're gonna do this, they better go full Germany and start tightly restricting access to ammo while they're at it.

How niggered is the army? I really think (((they're))) going to attempt a Putsch in the Fall

Oh course, (((user))), you're right. White soldiers are just robots.

Now whine more about how they serve Israel.

Wow! this is Sweden-tier.

Christ, this is South African-tier nepotism. Which one of the Americans is going to actively protest this abomination?

okay, shlomo. whatever you say

Assuming that nightmare gets that far into reality. Seems to me that there would be mass protests and servicemen as well as NCOs and COs actively refusing to do anything. Think how wonderful of a world that would be. Wait, it has happened.

user, did you mean to greentext the last line? I'm confused about what you mean.

I meant to greentext it, yeah. But now that you pointed it out it would've made more sense not to.

So can I buy a commission now, like the old days? I fucking hate PT.

Yep.

Calling anyone else shlomo

Yeah, because it sounded like you were mocking me. If it was regular text it would've sounded more plausible and complimentary to what I was saying.

U.S. soldiers arrested for allegedly smuggling illegal immigrants across Texas border

kfoxtv.com/news/local/us-soldiers-arrested-for-allegedly-smuggling-illegal-immigrants-across-texas-border

unfuckingbelieveable

God, sometimes I wish I were subversive commie homosexual trans-whatevered black Jewish women thing (Not!), just so I could get the perks.

Jesus! Our military is getting fucked.

Where is the talent that's not promoted through ranks, where is that going? Forced out of the military in 'early retirement', or worse. Maybe these guys could get together and train civilians for the Happening…

More U.S. Soldiers Arrested in Ongoing Human Smuggling Investigation

breitbart.com/texas/2016/06/24/u-s-soldiers-arrested-ongoing-human-smuggling-investigation/

who fucking cares? join the military and fight for israel lmao

This attitude needs to stop. We need Holla Forumsacks to infiltrate as many aspects of society as possible. Education, business, military, politics, etc. We all serve the jew just by existing, so we may as well make it count. Only by doing the above will we able to actually change things.

Fuck Ash Carter. Are we sure he's not a kike himself?

Military is a waste of time. You want to infiltrate be a senator.

Jesus Christ. A top heavy military, stuffed with tokens taking REMF roles and ranks. Sounds like the CF of the 70's and 80's, just with less niggers.

O-6s are completely out of touch with rank-and-file servicemembers anyway so it's not like this'll make any difference. :^)

what the actual fuck O-6 is literally the rank of a commanding officer in the Navy that's a fucking Captain holy shit you're talking about putting some random civvy in complete control of hundreds of servicemembers holy shit what the fuck

It's like people have completely forgotten that this was already a pretty common thing around 200 years ago.

People used to literally be able to buy commissions. This was incredibly common during the Napoleonic wars when Britain needed cash. Officers who bought their commissions were invariably corrupt, cowardly, and incompetent, and their men frequently disobeyed orders, rebelled, and morale was low as fuck under them.

Thats why they are trying to ruin everything before he does.

Not sure if this post is serious or if you are just retarded.

Thinking about it, you'd have to be seriously retarded even imply that an academic is fit to be a Colonel off the street.

Jesus fucking Christ. I knew summerfags were retarded, but I didn't know they were so autistic that they don't even understand the concept of sarcasm

Have you fuckers even tried to be less so?

Have you even thought this through? Can you imagine having a Holla Forumsack in charge of the military? Combine that with Holla Forumsacks in politics and business leadership and you are well on your way to shaping society. But yeah, lets just leave leftists in charge of the military

Warrant officers.

USA USA USA

How much of the ROTC is children looking for a ride through college? That what it seems like at my uni.

Can someone tell me how cucked the US Navy is lately?

Got a friend who's going in there who's telling me he's looking forward to becoming an officer with a 40k paycheck. I'm a little worried about him though.

Is this a ruse? Just a prank on the russians to bait them? Will the Russians go "LOL cyka look at the cucks BLYAAT" and charge blindly into the west but at the crucial moment the americans will push the cucks aside and yell "hoorah, it was all just a prank" and massacre poor Ivans?

Or are american "leaders" really this stupid? Civilian colonels?

Those kind of pic really just make us look retarded.
Put some sources and try to explain the most obvious of his connections.

Ban on transgender troops to be lifted July 1

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/06/24/ban-transgender-troops-lifted-july-1/86347902/

What better way to purge the military than pave the way for certified useful idiots too stupid to go through any sort of disciplinary training? No principles, no coups.

you are an ant.

Yeah no. military is still a waste of time leftists completely avoided taking over that wing of the government and they still won. You need to infiltrate the political and intellectual class. Even some of the highest ranking military personnel like patreous got fucked in the ass by lovely senators when he stepped out of line. Now you are suggesting a bunch of pollacks waste years becoming retardo sergeants or lieutenants for no reason. Military is a lost cause and a waste of time.

That and more of (((their people))) because even with the purge of the uncucked brass there weren't enough Marxists in the military for them to go full Bolshevik.

This isn't even cucking the military this is straight up subversion.. Its a coup..

We've been focusing on trump. We need to also be paying attention to crucial local elections. We have the manpower and autism to match the amount of shilling that ant establishment local level campaign will pay for.

Is this man for real? What a ridiculous concept to boot newcomers to such senior ranks of leadership overnight. Guaranteed to destroy morale in the military leadership to say nothing of the soldiers.

A terrible idea. Who made this guy SoD again?

These guys are crazy showing their hands so clearly like that w/o censoring. Hand-geometry is as unique and identifiable today as facial geometry.

Biometrics has been a thing for several decades now smh.

The govt. can identify photographers from reflections in peoples eyes.

At this point there's no reason to hide

He's a globalist technocrat. He's a piece of shit.

He also made it legal for trannies to server openly in the US Armed Forces the other day.

He is garbage on two legs.

Obama is forcing the Pentagon to repeal its ban on transgender service members, meaning U.S. soldiers will soon be serving under the command of cross-dressing soldiers.

The policy change is another example of how progressives bypass Congress and the voters by using the military to promote and advance social changes nationwide. Since 2009, for example, the military has been used to aid illegal immigrants and to help change the definition of marriage so that it can include single-sex couples — regardless of the far-left policies’ impact on combat readiness and recruitment.

The repeal of the long-standing exclusion of cross-dressing transgender soldiers is coming “within weeks” or at least by the end of July, according to The Washington Post.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/25/obama-pushes-military-to-salute-transgender-cross-dressing-soldiers/

this is how they will get "trendy millennials" into the command arm of the armed forces

imagine twitter/tumblr tier gender fluid social justice warriors with women's studies degrees having the opportunity to apply for Colonel

what could possibly go wrong? or (((right)))

Any goyim retarded enough to join zogforce in 2016 will be willing to join and die for Israel regardless of whether the upper ranks are reserved for people with Ph.Ds in Jewish Thought.

And the upper left pic was being so careful but he forgot about his ear.