little social control from overly accepting parents
autism
being a social outcast thus decreasing social control
Mental issues
Japan in general

Take your pick

jews

Pretty much this

I always try to imagine how it is possible that people like this perceive themselves as 'cool' or something.
The guy in the vid probably fantasises about that one pretty girl from his school chancing upon this video and thinking he looks cool as fuck and falling in love with him

I used to be an ultra autist not too different from OP's video and this is pretty much true, I thought of life as one big hero story where I could just act like a ninja or some shit and get the girls hearts
I would have definitely bullied myself aswell and it made me a better person to get beaten up for being a retard, ama

How old are you? Describe one of the autistic things you did

Hey, acceptance is a good start. Welcome to being normal.

21 now, when I did all these things I was 8-16
I used to have a stick I kept for a couple of years that I was super protective of because it contained my special powers
I made a comic book about the pretty girl in my class saying how I was late for a date with her after defeating the evil forces of [insert bully name here]
I asked my parents to buy me a dakimakura of a k-on character (one of those sex pillows) because it was a nice art piece to keep in my room (I can't believe I thought that would work)
I got a bunch more stuff like wearing fedora's and trenchcoats, being really creepy to girls and screaming like a banshee because that's what berserkers did
You name it I probably did it

Holy shit.

And we're the same age. So what do you do nowadays? You go to college? Have you got friends?

Because they want to and its fun to be a different person who everyone hates and cringes at.

Cut most connections after high school so I could start all over, going to college now in final year.
I have a bunch of good friends because I travel alot for my job, generally regarded as the funny and pretty chilled out guy because I started acting the complete opposite of what I used to be
Im still pretty autistic though but Ive become pretty good at hiding it, I dont really watch animoo or read mango anymore and I found healthier and cooler hobbies to keep myself busy

It's all about hating your former self, it sounds kinda stupid or counter productive but accepting your own autistic self is one of the worst things you can do, I dont hate myself just hate what I used to be

This is, without doubt, truly one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. I am not fucking joking when I say: you are genuinely stupid. I know people say stuff like this a lot on chans without proper evidence… but you have proven amply that you should be removed from the gene stock of humanity. I sincerely apologize to the Universe for your existence.

I can attest to that. An important element is also meeting/coming into contact with other people who are like how you used to be, to get some perspective.

Care to explain?

Yeah dude dont be so mean

That aswell, but I never really met any people as bad as me, alot of people who arent cringelords anymore now still act the same but less noticable, which can work but if you want to roll with the cool kids or whatever youre goal was you should pretty much completely let go your former interests

So are you happier now? Or do you kinda feel like you're living a lie?

Much, much happier now, I think because I threw my life around in a time when change was still easy to make (puberty-college) I never missed it, plus I would rather put up with dabbing and niggers than I would being pretty much bullied into depression and such
Right now I actually enjoy everything I do just as much as I did with anime and all that stuff, it's just that I can hide my new tastes better (plus theyre not that cringy)
See it as an life long heroin addict that has been clean for years now, ofcourse its not really who they are or have been their entire life but it is who they are now

ebin

This is, without doubt, truly one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. I am not fucking joking when I say: you are genuinely stupid. I know people say stuff like this a lot on chans without proper evidence… but you have proven amply that you should be removed from the gene stock of humanity. I sincerely apologize to the Universe for your existence.

Hey that's great man. Good to hear from someone who pulled his life out of the gutter, so to speak. Have a nice life!

Thanks man, it took a while but im glad I at least made it out without staying a complete social retard