Martial arts, assistance needed

As the days get darker and the clouds of HAPPENING roll over, I think it's wise for everyone who's interested in being able to fight back to actually know how to fight…

Sure, you may be able to go through your entire life cooped up in the comforts of your own home, but would you really take that chance? With niggers chimping out at a moments notice, leftists getting more uppity and more bold, (a false sense of superiority that gives the the belief that they're invincible mind you), what will you actually be able to accomplish when the fight hits your neck of the woods so to speak…

Most of Holla Forums are probably willing to defend their own land when they're forced to, and I'm making the odd guess that a good portion of us know already how to fight. But I thought it would be wise to discuss this further and maybe get a few answers for myself.

I've been wanting to take up some sort of martial arts or discipline of fighting, I can throw one hell of a haymaker but chances are, if I do get into conflict in the real world, it will most likely be a jump attack by a nigger with a knife, I want to learn the skills that will be able to help me escape from such a situation without getting my shit stolen or my neck sliced open. I was thinking of taking some self defense classes at the local martial arts group, but personally I don't want to share a class with pepperspray totting pissypants who are only in it for the ability to beat up unsuspecting men… What would Holla Forums recommend for a worthy form of martial arts or self defense discipline in order to protect myself and those I love.

Also, this may be worth noting, I live in Britbong, I have plenty of stuff that I could potentially use as a weapon (hunting knives, and the like) if I ever get niggers at my door (hopefully I never will, I live in a mainly white village in the country). But carrying such a knife when I'm outside is a one way ticket to a jail. I always carry a swiss army knife (it's a handy tool) but granted anyone with half a normal human's reaction time will be able to counter me as I fiddle around in my pocket to open the bloody thing… Weapons are sort of out of the question here. Though it's pretty easy for a nigger to get their hands on a kitchen knife or a fucking cleaver as we have all seen in Londonistan… I'd like to know I'm safe and I have the abilities to keep myself safe if such an event happens to me.

Also, I want to learn skills that allow me to keep my cool, I have Tourettes Syndrome, not only would that make me a target for uppity niggers, (if I shout some shit by mistake, some faggot will take offence) but it also means I have literally no barrier for my impulses, it's a curse I've been learning to deal with and control, but if I get pissed off, I can't back down. In most standoffs, I'll probably make the first hit, I don't necessarily want to beat the shit out of someone if I can help it, nor get into conflict where I'll get the shit beaten out of me if possible. I believe that learning some sort of martial arts will give me the discipline to be able to control my rage and when I have been dragged into a fight, I can steady myself to not just throw my fists about like I see most faggots do.

Where in the fuck could I learn that in CURRENT_YEAR?

The local club teaches stuff like Karate and Judo, they also do Kickboxing at a competitive level, I have some "friends" (acquaintances) who do kickboxing and they convinced me to try this whole shit out, only problem is that they're lesbian and while one is very much a normal friendly person, the other is a complete dike who would love nothing more than to cut the balls of every man in the world… I'm not sure if this is a ruse to get me into the group just so they can kick the shit out of me but at the same time I feel I need to learn the skills necessary to protect myself.

Sorry for the personal blog type post, I don't want this thread to take up too much time as an active thread, we have very important matters to discuss. But for a nice TL;DR, how 2 martial arts?

Other urls found in this thread:

unclefesterbooks.com/articles/bbkft/authors.pdf
mega.nz/#!GhphBZwK!ws9sH5lstUV66JIk84Uuur087oQejyvtGFauVQ5IsxM
mega.nz/#!OwJGyZSR!HtugQga0nPPWBVo8k-4-FmvjS9UdXlrY3r_TcjYLLvM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kubotan
youtube.com/watch?v=9UY6WKCZqq8
youtube.com/watch?v=J_KJ1R2PCMM
survivalblog.com/how_to_be_a_civilian_operatort/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate to say it but Krav Maga is decent for urban self defense and small firearms.
Works well if you have firearm training since many actions rely on you disarming your opponent then turning his gun against him.
It is jewish self defense though, so you fight dirty. So if you are worried about kicking a guy in the balls then stabbing him repeatedly with his own knife go for something else.

Krav Maga

I have multiple years of Olympic and freestyle wrestling and martial arts experience, mainly Vale Tudo. I'm looking to get back into martial arts within the next year or two.
Here's what I recommend:
Brazilian HUE Jiu-Jitsu and Muay Thai would be what I recommend the most.
BJJ is the best ground fighting sport around and teaches takedowns, chokes, and joint locks, while Muay Thai is kickboxing on fucking steroids with elbows and knees.
If you can afford it, train in MMA, so you'll learn both plus some other skills along the way.
Best of luck.

I use Tae Kwon Do (Art of hand and foot), learned some of it from my dad, and some from going to classes.

learning self defense is highly recommended, there are plenty of good styles out there to learn.

Brazilian knife fighting unclefesterbooks.com/articles/bbkft/authors.pdf

Haitian Machete fencing

Basically any knife fighting from poor countries were people cut each other up on a daily basis.

Would fencing be any useful?

Fam, this isn't 17th century Europe.
People don't carry specialized dueling swords with them at all times.
The most important weapon of all is your body.

OP here, responses are much appreciated, I think I'll go for self defense first and then something like what or explained, I want something practical, learning to jump high into the air, spin around and kick some faggot in the face sounds sexy but I want something that's practical.

Of the three fencing styles epee would be the only useful one since foil and sabre avoid various parts of the body, while epee is a full attack.
And even it's usefulness is limited in modern times.

Enguard faget

*stabs Wallet

street fighting?

i would recommend wrestling, boxing or judo.

hit hard and learn how to throw people around.

You want to learn how to maim or kill quickly. Not throw someone around.

Brazillian Jiu Jitsu.

Will teach you how to snap arms, ruin legs and choke someone out. You learn a move in class then with a partner try it out until you get it right. Later on in most clubs you basically spar with other people so its super effective training. You also tap out before any pain so your body doesn't get fucked up with repeated blows constantly.

If you can find a club that also does some self defence or basic MMA style striking too. You will feel much safer and become more chill because A) you are getting your fix of fighting and B) you feel safer knowing you could probably beat most people in a street situation.

You can tucker them out on the ground and gouge their eyes out

this

I wish there was more a sprawl martial art to get into, I wanna hit people and do some manly struggling with them.

Saber fencing gets you massively good at handling any kind of swingable weapon.
so learn that + martial art of your choosing and you're good to go.
gun probably will help too if faced with more than one nigger*
*you will always be faced with more than one nigger

Don't forget to cook them breakfast.

Yeah, we just carry guns…
Single hand upon you is justification for lethal force.

Here, catch this bullet with your face, faggot.

The mighty samurai can split a boolet with his sword

What's wrong with "tucker out"?
:(
It means exhaust

Not all of us are burgers, lad.

Tucker out implies a prolonged combat putting your own stamina against the opponent.
If you fight multiple combatants it's much more important to eliminate them since you will never "tucker out" a larger group of people.
Your first move should be to kill or cripple one of them in order to break their morale.

And before I forget. Any combat style that places you on the ground is useless against a group of enemies.

This is the only correct answer. Also, do some powerlifting. Nothing beats being strong.

Of course the best option is to get a rifle and know the fuck how to use it.

Knife does.

Also, gun.

Also, a shattered kneecap.

I've done BJJ, boxing, kick boxing, judo and wrestling.

The roughest and most painful of these was easily judo. Hitting the ground is really, really shit. Especially for the 50th time in a training session.

BJJ is still better though. Hell, if you want to go for maximum practicality do BJJ and boxing. Straight up western boxing will make you feel like you can punch any cunt in the face.

Also, guns.

That's because you COMBINE.
If you are only depending on one means of self defense you deserve to die.
There is a counter for anything.
The only way to counter that is to train for everything.

I trained in various martial arts for 15 years.

Regarding your desire for weapon training, I would look around your area for indonesian styles like kali, eskrima, arnis, silat.

They tend to be more interested in real world scenarios and training with weapons will help you gain perspective on how dangerous they are.

Just learning how to swing a knife properly can be the deciding factor in a street conflict. (video related)

Or you could just get one of these and call it a day

Well here's my general advice.

There are two big categories of fighting: distance combat with strikes, and up-close wrestling. Get great at one and decent at the other, because you can't do both, and you have to be great at one. If you're great at wrestling, your strategy is to avoid hits and wait for an opening, and then grab the opponent, and if you're great at hitting, keep your enemy at a distance, and if grabbed, rely on your decent wrestling to escape the grip and put back some distance.
For striking, think about something using both legs and arms, such French kickboxing, karate, muay thai, tae kwon do or pencak silat. For wrestling, freestyle wresting (Greco-Roman only uses arms), also judo and aikido, and krav maga is alright.

Obviously, that's just the broad strokes, there are many more differences, but it's better to learn those on your own. As an example, I myself do French kickboxing and aikido, the first providing me with a great agility and mobility, and near perfect evades, while aikido which I practice to a much lesser extent, nevertheless taught me how to be stable on my feet and stand like a wall impossible to bring down. And when I combine the two, propelling my arm forwards at the speed of light with the speed and strength provided by boxing, but actually going for grabs, is when I have a literal orgasm.
So obviously, while some of those mentioned above, such as pencak or aikido, include both strikes and grabs, it's better to only focus on one part of each, and get more variety instead. And for an additional reason as well: the more classes you follow, the more people you meet and fight, and the better you evaluate yourself and what you've learnt.

Which leads to the second advice: find a great teacher, and get as many sparring partners as you can. A bad teacher can entertain some suspension of disbelief, in which you're taught some killer techniques which apparently work during the course, but only because it instilled into the minds that it's so great, "there's nothing the opponent can do!". And thus people playing the opponent never fight back, yet get out of the calss and try it against a kid for starters, it's likely he'll evade it and hit your faggot face. Sticking with the same people often gives you the impression of being badass when you're not.
That's why you need to meet as many people as possible, who practice as many martial arts as possible, so you'll quickly see if that killer technique you've been taught actually works outside of the course you learnt from, and is actually useful. Which is how you learn who's a good teacher, and what's a good technique. Which is why I would advise you not to practice both the strikes and grabs of a single martial art, likely to be with the same partners, and instead to practice different ones. I myself appreciate krav maga courses for that, which in my country is taken seriously, with very few bad teachers that give it the bad reputation it has elsewhere; they're great places to meet people from all horizons, practicing a wide array of fighting techniques, and with actual, violent sparring. Sistema is another great one, with plenty crazed slavs that spend their evenings drunk and fighting random people in bars- had some great nights with those guys.
Whatever you do, avoid places with too many women and old people, also people with developped muscles that don't match the martial art too. Go for places with many young, fit and lean men. And the more sparring the better.

As for what exactly to do, just follow your feelings. We're all different, we have different bodies and physiologies, with different advantages, and weak points. Do what you feel like doing, as long as it works, and then work hard on those few techniques until you master them.
In reality, most fights end rather quickly, after the first hit, which isn't delivered by the first one to attack, but by the first one to strike right. Be the one to strike right. I've been stabbed 3 times already, and I barely got a bruise each time, because those 3 idiots never stabbed anyone before and didn't fucking know how to do it, and unluckily for them, I master that disarming and arm breaking technique. Plus most thugs aren't martial arts experts, because that takes some intelligence, and they have none. Don't think you're hot shit just because you're doing judo, and never underestimate an opponent, but really, most actual adversaries are retards. Though in a time of war, things will be different.

As for Norse Glima or Lausatök, better drop the mentality of learning your "ancestors" fighting style. I understand the idea and appreciate it, but then at some point you have to think about efficiency, and realize it's better to follow the evolution of combat styles throughout history than stick to something potentially outdated. Unless maybe that old martial art has old, forgotten techniques which may surprise an adversary.

Boxing. Severely underrated, most fights are over in seconds.
Learn to:
Tuck your jaw.
Distance to punch target effective.
Use your feet and torso to hit harder than you ever will without training.
Footwork, headwork in order to never even get hit - or turn hits into glancing blows.

Judo/Tai Kwon Do. Most fights happen in close, learn how to grab, use your opponents momentum against them, and how to immobilize joints, choke a nigger out, then toss a nigger like a sack of potatoes.

Wrestling. Unless you wrestles in high school or college, MMA is the only place you are going to learn to turn those hips effectively.

I CCW now. I have had my nose broken 5 times, broken every finger on my right hand, been to physical therapy for my shoulder twice and my neck twice.

I have won more fights then I have lost, but there's always a cost.

You never hit as hard as you think you do.
You think you can take a hit, until someone hits you in a new and painful way.
It's a lot harder to bite and rip human flesh with your teethe than you think.
Long hair gets pulled.
Don't fight in dress shoes or flip flops.
Niggers never, ever fight one on one fairly and they will ALWAYS jump in on you.

Don't box or fight Dominicans straight up. I think they learn to box in the womb.

I think it should be noted that you should be able to run at least a couple miles easily if you never want to be winded after 5 seconds of throwing punches. It fucking sucks not being able to keep up when you're sparring and knowing in a real fight you'd be fucked. Fighting makes you fucking TIRED, especially if you got a big fat stomach slowing you down.

I've been thinking about getting into boxing

I have learned everything you said to be completely true in my time on earth

Great advice,
I hope I'm not the only one who's taking this shit on board, a lot of Anons here seem to know how to fight, to those who have yet to learn, now is the time.

I'm not fat but I'm not a cardio god either, I think I will improve my stamina and overall fitness along with the techniques.

I'll probably save some of these posts for future use. A million hearty thanks for the ones who know their shit and have gave decent advice!

You should all take advice from the top martial artist in California/America/the world, who is in no way delusional.

British bobbies used to actually equip their patrolmen with neck guards for this exact reason, Irony is this may soon become a resurgent practice.

I've been training jkd and kali for 4 years. Not the "classic Chinatown only" stuff, the modern jkd that incorporates everything from boxing to wrestling to Thai boxing to bjj, you name it. Huge emphasis on "dirty fighting" as well.
The kali aspect has not only helped make me more familiar with using blunt and bladed weapons, it's also helped my footwork for stand up. Everything blends together. Sparring is fun, and the techniques work in actual altercations.

you guys realize you are pretty blue pilled in martial arts right?

I never seen a accomplished MMA fighter who shilled for Krav maga. seems to me like a jewish karate, a jew way to start shitting up MacDojos

That's debatable, since epees are essentially thin, pointed sticks. Somebody could easily just grab it by the blade and then you're fucked.

I can't stop laughing. I love it.

this ebook are for comedy. information cannot be good or evil.

mega.nz/#!GhphBZwK!ws9sH5lstUV66JIk84Uuur087oQejyvtGFauVQ5IsxM

mega.nz/#!OwJGyZSR!HtugQga0nPPWBVo8k-4-FmvjS9UdXlrY3r_TcjYLLvM

I've been training jkd and kali for 4 years. Not the "classic Chinatown only" stuff, the modern jkd that incorporates everything from boxing to wrestling to Thai boxing to bjj, you name it. Huge emphasis on "dirty fighting" as well.
The kali aspect has not only helped make me more familiar with using blunt and bladed weapons, it's also helped my footwork for stand up. Everything blends together. Sparring is fun, and the techniques work in actual altercations.

Sorry double post

Here you go my man.

Some things I haven't seen discussed in threads like these

This. Jiu Jitsu is a HUGE discipline, You can study your whole life and never learn ALL the moves, but in the end, it's the most likely to give you the skills necessary to protect yourself and de-escalate situations without using lethal force (by which I mean, you put the serious, disabling hurting on someone without killing them).

Jiu Jitsu also has the least amount of flowery exhibition moves and it's one of the only ones that tells you what to do in the event you're taken to the ground. Do you want to learn how to choke someone out with your bare hands? Jiu Jitsu is the one for you.

The weapon in your hands you don't know how to use belongs to your enemy.

Excellent point.

But a couple of miles really is the absolute minimum. 5 km is a lot more realistic.

These are good distances to train because a young, fit man should be able to run 5 km in 20-25 minutes and 2 m well under 15 minutes.

Check who trains under him, good instructors have plenty of students who have competed at the highest level.

This varies a lot depending on your area. The cheapest one on one training I've had cost me $30 an hour.

Find out where the men competing in serious organizations train.

Varies a lot. Ask at your local gym.

In good gyms

"The best time to sell a good stock is never" – Warren Buffet

I just put this up for you guys.
This thread is kind of scary how clueless you guys are.
You fight to kill not disable.
>>>/pdfs/4039

Gets it.

Judo, Hakkaido, or Brazilian Jie Jitsu. Judo is essential for grappling and controlling your opponent, and Hakkaido/BJJ for joint manipulation and pain compliance. Fuck the strikes for practical uses, focus on cardio (run/jump/climb away)

user, Muay Thai is not Tae Kwon Do there's not really any spinning shit. It's about using all of your ligaments in the stand up position effectively. Knees, elbows, kicks etc. Truly one of the best fighting techniques out there

NOICE, thanks for the free pdf.

that whole thread have pretty interesting reads

Alot of DIY firearms and whatnot.

Dominican here, boxing is pretty popular here, even your average untrained kid knows to keep his hands up and how to block properly.

Kickboxing and brazilian jiujitsu. Strength and conditioning. Learn to shoot.

/thread

Touché!

Nigga what do you think concrete does to someone when they're thrown violently towards it? It's not a fucking mat, if you get thrown to the curb, or taken down BJJ style you'll feel it.

OK I'll answer: But MODS don't sick this thread like a bunch of betas. You want to larp Nationalism, then these kids need to learn to fight!

no

no

no

no

no

no

sometimes… depending on school. You really have to factor in that they don't fight for real

no

no cowboy

fantasy no

yes

too much info

yes

yes, but you're fighting wrong

yes

yes

(((Jesus))) Holla Forums really is full of pussies…

Alright faggots. Take it from a guy who grew up in the race war, was a bouncer in California and Texas. And has trained with the Gracies, Judo, Akido, Jeet Kune Do, Boxing, and let's face it — street fighting is the real shit…

1. PUNCH?
Obviously you need to learn what you are capable of. If you think you can punch, then go hit a heavy bag and see if your wrists don't fold. They will… Concentrate your power on a straightness, like you have a pretend guard over your fist and forearm (like a power ranger or something I dont know) and it's stabbing them (like Wolverien or something, like a knight).
Power doesn't come from knuckles or anything you learn in with a glove. It comes from a straight punch that doesn't break your wrist so you can keep punching. Then make you fist into a hammer, your forearm into the handle, your bicep into the hand, your body into the arm, and hammer that bitch to death in the RIGHT spots. Or just learn from Chuck Lidell on youtube.
But don't hit just to hit

Side Note:
Precision > than power
Timing > than Speed
That being said Speed = Power. Power = proper form.
All are important but aim and learn where to aim. Don't worry about him. Don't worry about them. Sacrifice your life to the moment, you're dead already. Aim.
Mainly you want to shoot for the side of the neck (listen to me now) or the back of the head where it meets the neck. This will shit them the fuck down. Nose to water the eyes… Chin is fine but niggers have a better chin yet weak bones. Always hit to destroy. No wasted motion:

As Bruce Lee put it "ECONOMY OF MOTION", no fucking around, no fear, strike, get out, strike, get out.
'

2. Kicks: kick a big tree. That's how I learned. Fuck all these faggots in their fancy classes. You want to drop someone with a shoe when you're drunk or surprised? Learn from a thick tree. Why? Because it will beat you back. Literally you will hurt you leg if you don't learn to RE-COIL. In a REAL fight, the "martial arists" fall on their ass. Learn from a tree. Don't do fancy kicks. Kick straight. Be economical. Don't waist your time doing the MMA tv shit trying to break down his legs. It wont last that long.
Balls, Pelvis (so many people ignore the pelvis – makes them shit themselves). A straight kick to the chest if you're as good as I am will drop them on their back. Then you "neo-nazi" stomp their skulls to death

3. General Laws:
A. Foot work is God… Learn it, live it, control it. Watch his, control his cadence if you can with fucking with him (feints, spit, screams, your surroundings, words — jab jab jab straight out no bullshit/keep that guard up). Never let him load up. Never let him control you. If someone is more aggressive, then be even more aggressive. There is no time for thought. Kill Kill Kill

B. Head movement

C. Keep the guard up…. So many punks can't keep their guard while swinging. Let them hit you in the bicep it wont hurt when you're full of fear.

D. Distance is Demi-God…. Control the distance depending on what you are comfortable with doing. Never box a real boxer, never wrestle a real wrestler.

E. Real world fighting happens in the legs and forearms. You want to excersize for combat? Work out your leg press (George Saint Peirre) and your fore-arms (see Brandon Lee)

4. reality
Wrestling on concrete is bullshit. You will get hurt. You will get kicked in the head by their friends. BONE BREAKING is key.
Jujitsu is bullshit off the mat. I love the Gracies but they always challenged people who didn't want to kill them on a matt. I never had that luxury. Yes they could kick my ass but they are fucking wizards.
Akido is great ONLY ONLY if it's Steven Segal's. Why? Because he made it into a street fighting form, despite his celebrity, he really did change it.
It's a good art to learn for close range ("Trapping zone" – learn the concept).

The best way to fight a street fight is boxing.
Solid boxing will win a Trump rally
Solid boxing will win most fights
But you will end up fighting the MMA dude who will want to roll around on the ground with you.
SO:

DIRTY FIGHTING: LEARN IT — LIVE IT – BE IT… groin/pelvis, FINGERS,
SLAP A BITCHES EYES WITH YOUR FINGERS, THEN CIRCLE AROUND HIS WEAK VISION, break his moral.
…. I liked that movie Sherlock Holmes with Robert Downy (base Jew). Or even Borne Identity. That's not reality because you don't have super-mental powers. But it's sort of true. Learn to strike and break to finish. Don't waist time boxing if you can do this! because boxing will get you hurt and gassed.
''
5. Conclusion:
Krav Maga is gay. It's a valiant attempt but I'm talking reality. Reality is brutal and doesn't forgive you for not training. Learn to fight dirty. Learn to break a bone… NO, learn one or two ways to do it and MASTER them. Never overwhelm yourself with a bunch of info. Learn footing, your gaurd, timing and aiming, speed and form/power. Learn fear.
BUT FIGHT — get into a fucking fight with a nigger. Or you will never ever be a real fighter.

6. gassing…. We are all different sizes, ages, and capacities. Learn how long you can last punching a heavy bag like crazy. That's your fight tempo.

Also watch Felony Fights on Youtube
Because that's the average BEST nigger/spic.
Saw a guy bite someone's cheek off. Great shit

Holla Forumslack girls there is girl fighting too! Learn it!

gay… Military is only good for weapons

wear armor under your clothing so you don't get stabbed
only weak point could be your eyes, mouth or ear.

I forgot
Learn to stuff a take-down if you can…. Let your friends, hell let little kids try to grab you down. Stuff the hear, twist it, keep their arms tucked above your arms which go under them, always keep your base below them!

Not reality. So fuck off

STUFF THE HEAD I MEAN. TWIST IT

Stop shilling your shitty tutorials, Trav.

its viable you fucking retard
metal fist
could possibly destroy your neck if you get hit in the head

you can always post better ones if you have any hope for people to take you seriously.

Internet tutorials are a terrible way to learn martial arts. Really the only kind of training that is actually effective is constant sparring against people of all sizes.

are you really Trav?

I am glad I live in the USA, where I can carry one gun for summer, and one for winter, and keep a rifle in my truck, and shotgun by my bed, and a revolver in my nightstand.

Fuck off Kike. God damn I hate you Jews

So you just point your gun at people and except no one to take revenge because you have the honor of a gansta nigger?

HAHA, you're fucking loser. You're not Aryan. You posted a video game. Kill yourself fucking NOW

What? No. I stay out of fights. But break into my house, try to jack my truck, or rob me, and you're getting shot.

Well forget karate and judo. Both are sports not martial arts.
Forgot any japanese martial art really unless you fancy going to Japan to hunt down one of the few surviving people who rejected the reforms or was taught by one of the ones who did.

You might be better off finding a HEMA group in your area.
Since they work from old manuscripts and adapt it directly (or at least try to) the stuff they do tends to be more martially sound.
They vary on how much they try to adapt it to modern situations but because what they're doing is essentially rooted in experimental archeology they're more willing to try things out to see what actually works.

If you're in a major city in the English speaking world then you might MIGHT be able to find a bartitsu study group in your area. Who will definitely be worth checking out.
Bartitsu essentially being the victorian era ancestor of modern mixed martial arts, in the context of beating the shit out of people in self defence rather than partaking in a competitive sport.
Problem there is that there's no real canonical syllabus floating around. Only bits and pieces gathered together from old leaflets, shit the guys around the founder did and what other people have thrown in over the years.
Very chaotic but it can provide a great gateway to adapting other martial arts into something useful. Plus it inevitably gets you to look at Vigny cane fighting. If you want to hit people with a stick and brutally murder them by doing so then you want to look at Pierre Vigny's system of cane fighting. Plus you can carry a cane anywhere.

As martial arts both have the added bonus of being white as fuck. Despite all the jujitsu incorporated into bartitsu (even the name references it), it's all borrowing from pre-reform jujitsu. So back when they wanted to hurt people.

Oh another thing.
One thing I fucking love.
Bartitsu teaches you how to fight using a bicycle. Supposedly borrowing and refining what others had done in regards to personal combat using a bicycle.

OP, I forgot the number rule.

If possible AVOID the fight unless necessary.

Life is not like a Saturday morning special where you or your opponent help each other up, shake hands and become besties, marry each other's sisters and become brothers for life.

I had a friend who fought a punkass shit talking kid a grade below him who had 7 brothers. He was fighting 7 brothers for the rest of his time in high school and community college.

That's what some people don't understand about immigration with these baby making subhumans, one day your beating little Mohommad for pinching your girl's ass, the next day your getting your head stepped on by uncle Ackmed and his friends.

I once fought this nigger in my neighborhood at least a dozen times, each time I beat him it progressed to the point where he showed up with more people each time, started stalking me, and finally brought weapons. (which I just Forest Gumped it away from - Cross Country master race). One day he just disappeared, no idea what happened.

I have been layed out by sucker punches, seen actual stars and heard static. Got hit right on the "button" of my where my skull and jaw meet and been knocked out cold by a sucker punch.

Spar, spar and spar some more. It took me 3 fucking months to learn the finger, wrist, elbow locks for a JKD instructor and cop, he walked me all over the mat in locks. When he finally tapped on my leg to let me know I finally got it and was hurting him I could have cried. You think your know something from books, videos or your friends - but until you put it into practice, it's just larping.

I don't know if you have heard of the kubotan, I carry one with me for sporting events when I have to leave my gun in the car.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kubotan
I know if I ever get put int a headlock or choke by a gorilla, it will come in handy.

Just a piece of wood or a heavy, metal VAPE would suffice in Bongland.

Don't go looking for trouble and never be overconfident.

Mostly you just need to relax.
Don't worry about fighting back. Don't even think in terms of fighting back.

If you are put into a position where you need to fight back, then your life is in danger.

At that moment the only thing you need to focus on is disabling/killing your attacker as quickly and efficiently as possible. Quick and with as little effort as possible because your likely going to be facing multiple attackers.

Forget the martial arts. Just learn where the major arteries are the most exposed and go directly for them.

A box cutter or similar small knife is all you need. Get used to palming it when you see a potential situation arising.

Get it in your head not to hesitate. Once the situation escalates go straight in to one of the target points. No dancing around, or tactical stances, no verbal warnings, just go straight for that femoral or carotid, then move to the next target.

You absolutely do not want to fight. You want to end the confrontation, and end it in your favor.

i hope you know any tribal tatted meatload could likely take that box cutter out of your hand and stick it in your stupid neck where it belongs

Krav Maga now is getting to be like "karate" was in the 70's. Every gym is saying they teach it but go to a reputable teacher. Muay Thai is best for striking and Judo for basic grappling. I did Tae Kwon Do and Hapkido but I wouldn't recommend those for a beginner. If you're not naturally athletic Tae Kwon Do and Kickboxing won't help you with a stronger opponent. That's why they have different weight classes in MMA. Krav Maga and Judo assume the attacker is bigger and more athletic.

Judo isn't good for grappling. They don't do leg locks

Leg locks are the future.

A NEET has spoken

I seriously doubt that. Most tribal tatted meatloads have enough street sense to realize when they are dealing with someone who goes from zero to lethal without warning.

You don't need to become a ninja to study anatomy and develop muscle memory.

And there's nothing wrong with carrying a can of bear spray if you just want to send them home crying.

this

A street fight is vastly different from martial arts in a controlled environment, you're gonna be running on instincts

Kicking is fucking useless and if you do it you're retarded

You're probably gonna throw a couple punches, then the grapple game starts

you wanna get them on the ground, get on top and start hitting them as hard as possible

But this is all void if you have a weapon

It's time for you to die, user. I'm not even joking.

another faggot NEET has spoken

And I say don't. Fight to learn how. Stop hiding like a hillbilly and talking tough

Good luck getting a leg lock when your adversary's friends are kicking your head in

Good luck doing Judo when I've studied it for 2yrs and have competitive wins and a brown belt. Guess what? It doesn't work except for the same shit BJJ teaches you, without all the fucking rules. that's the point you smart ass prick

I beg to differ, if you can kick IF YOU KNOW HOW TO FUCKING KICK low kicks have done wonders for me personally.

You literally told people to carry a cane. You're a fucking faggot and I'd break you in half. I'm a street fighter. You're a NEET

I don't know if I'm retarded but I find it way harder to kick with shoes on, and way slower so someone might grab your leg and you might be fucked

See my yuge post. MMA is shit. But you're a NuMale who tells people to carry a cane and fight with it. You're not even an Aryan. Just die already. die

LOL, good luck squirming around on your back.

Judoka will throw your ass and always have the option of running away before your gay BJJ bros can retaliate.

BJJ is Basically Just Judo anyway…except for some insane reason they consider the guard a neutral position

Kicks are natural for me at this point 3 years of taekwondo and 7 years of kickboxing. 21-13 I mostly wear sneakers but with or without shoes feels pretty much the same.

Are you a fat little chink? Are you a gold medal winning Judoka? If not, then BJJ and Judo are the same, except Judo as too many awkward positions and rules. If you want standing wrestling and take downs, it's Akido. Akido by Segal (durrr Segal?). Segal turned it into a real fighting art, everyone else did not. I told you, I have a brown belt in Judo and I've actually done leg sweeps and take downs in bars as a bouncer. I would of been better off using Akido because it's the same shit, but with less compromise.
BJJ is better for GRAPPLING which is WHAT YOU WERE REFERRING TO, you faggot.

Dude, you post little anime girls and talk about walking around with Gentlemen canes as a weapon like a hipster. You're not a man.

this post reminded me to practice my clean breaks,my footwork+bodywork is not always clean to get out of the counterstrike reach. specially when the opponent blocked.

learn from my mistake guys, when you break do a full escape, twist the shoulders work your core.

I did Taekwondo for about 4 or 5 years, I gave up on kicking after a fight on a bus

That's why jabs/feints exist. If George Saint Peirre taught us anything, it's that you can fuck a guy's eye up with a hard straight jab before the fight ever gets ugly

Yeah kicking doesn't really work if it's in an enclosed space. Like everything use common sense when fighting, but if its like for instance outside a bar when you can move around a bit it works wonders.

It's like you don't even want to live.

You're a pedo and deserve the rope

Fuck back off to your containment thread faggot, you're on the same level of dislike as brit/pol/

So did someone tell leftypol how to samefag properly?

I think it's good to learn basic practical stuff. I've been doing different arts since I was a teenager and I'm glad learned judo early. It's one of the few arts that I think teaches anything practically about fighting a much stronger, bigger opponent. I think Muay Thai is the best place to learn striking but even that is useless if you're fighting a guy 50 pounds heavier that knows what the fuck he is doing. I trained in Krav Maga and there are some fairly effective techniques you can learn quickly. I knew some of it from Hapkido but it takes longer to learn joint manipulation and compliance technique. I've taught them to cops (feels good man!) There is something to be said for knowing how to kick somebody in the face or kick efficiently and I'm glad I did Tae Kwon Do when younger but like I said I would recommend Muay Thai, Judo or Krav Maga for a beginner. If you have a good Krav Maga teacher it will be like going through bootcamp and you will probably learn the basics of this stuff anyway all the striking taught in my Krav Maga school was Muay Thai.

What?

Krav Maga sucks though, stop being a pussy and do Sambo.

HEMA is hard as fuck to find. I tried to contact one, the guy replied back and said that they weren't doing it at this time but they'll message me when they start back up.

H-he hasn't messaged me yet.

Jesus fucking christ you guys are cum guzzlers.

Holy shit that looked like it hurt his arm

It's your decision at the end of the day but I really don't know how you can feel comfortable without carrying a weapon these days. When you're attacked by a nigger/paki gang they WILL have weapons, and if you don't you're at a huge disadvantage.

Would you rather risk a light prison sentence(it will most likely be probation if you have no criminal record) or death?

Get a boot knife with a sheath that ties into your laces, I've been stopped and searched 4 times with mine strapped in and it's never been found. If they take you back to the station they'll find it, but if you're not a criminal they'll have no reason to thoroughly search you, just be polite if they stop you, you won't even be searched most of the time.

If you do take my advice you need to practice with your knife regularly(footwork, striking etc) , just having a knife isn't going to be enough to save you, when the time comes to use it you need to know how to.

Whenever you're approaching what looks like a dangerous situation draw your knife (cover it as you draw it there seem to be camera's everywhere these days) and keep a tight grip on it in your pocket.

If you don't have a knife and your opponent does you need to try and GTFO as soon as possible, if you can't then you're in big trouble. Always remember getting in range to punch your opponent puts you in range to be stabbed, would you consider that a decent trade off? Even with a knife there's a chance you'll be stabbed, but at least you can return the favour.

NEVER carry a knife if you're not prepared to use it, you may scare away a paki but most low iq niggers are still going to come at you.

A book with a lot of good techniques in it is Don Pentecost Knife fighting, it's not martial arts but it teaches you how to quickly kill someone with a knife and more importantly the best defence against one.

We are talking about defense against subhumans here right? There is no shame at all in fighting dirty against them.

Honourable conduct are reserved for honourable opponents and when you're attacked by a shitskin the odds are very low that he's honourable.

Whenever you're in a physical confrontation you need to shut it down as quick as possible by any means necessary, all that matters is that you win.

*is reserved

At no point did I say NOT to fight, and that it would never be necessary.

The dynamic has completely changed, and very few anons are aware of why Euro-kids aren't even stepping up to get their shit pushed in.

These animals are so fucking primitive that when a 14 fights a 14 year old, the sandnigger gets his entire family and clan to retaliate against an outsider/infidel/Christian/white. I saw it with the Turks in Germany as a child.

Now, there are a whole new breed of subhumans that grown men will attack children, in daylight, with no recourse.

their parents and elders are unfamiliar with this new world, and they are being demoralized at every avenue of their government.

Do you want to live another day to fight? Fight smart. Fight dirty. Pay a Somali nigger to beat his ass and keep the spotlight off you. Jump him from behind and step on his head until he can't see. Strip his clothes off and stick a crucifix in his ass, carve a cross on his forehead (or star of david).

But when I was 14, I was a hothead, I couldn't fight several grown ass men at once.

The stories I keep seeing and hearing about sandniggers almost make me happy I only had to fight niggers most of my youth and early 20s. Niggers don't have dads and uncles who show at your school to seriously fuck you up, and if they actually did, American police still keep darky down for the most part.

this

From living in America, I know niggers never fight fair. ALWAYS call their cousin, brothers, mother, father, and whole fucking extended family.

You gotta fight dirty, if you have a posse of your own, it'd probably be best to jump in and try to give that bastard some pain he'll remember, because niggers will continually stomp you into the pavement if the fight goes on long enough because niggers will literally always jump into a fight.

In my experience, even though niggers often don't have fathers, if they do they will call him up too, and sometimes even the police because they're pussies.

There are some SF operators who use their fundamentals, in no small part due to how often the Jewnited States trains with kikes. You can get good fundamentals from a lot of disciplines, though.

Hi, OP. I am a prior Marine Infantry guy. I'll give you my opinion as an actual combatant with friends and acquaintances who are as well. Those of us who joined specifically for warfighting and to kill tend to know all the way up to the best of the best, regardless of who we are personally (I never was athletically gifted, so I wasn't an SF operator or anything like that).

I do know a lot about their methodology and how they train, however. Guys like me or them are not that uncommon–at all–we just don't usually go around bullhorning who we are.

Dojos are good for learning fundamentals, if they are good dojos. This may not be that easy to figure out if you don't have a lot of experience in combatives.

Everyone absolutely should learn how to fight, though. That goes double if you're a man. I still recommend it for every woman, however.

I think you should find yourself a bored veteran who was combat arms, and start learning general combative principles with them. A lot of us are bored and don't get to throw down nearly as often as we like.

Someone like that will probably train you for free, just because we enjoy it, and it's always fun to teach people.

Airsoft used tactically is excellent for teaching you about the moving and tactical aspect of your shooting game. We usually use anything we can–bokkens, airsoft, whatever. It's a lot like a dojo, except much less formal, and we don't usually use a building unless it's a shoot house.

The first things you need to learn are how to move (which you may already be coordinated), break falls, safety, defense, etc. Then you learn some basic discipline, how to observe, the combat mindset, some personal defense, basically.

Then when you're brushed up like a cop, you can go in for more serious, offensive, brutal shit. It's basically just stone-cold murder without the BS of being a dumb criminal.

That's about it, really–an outline. All skilled warriors have lots of individual variation. We take pieces of whatever fundamentals we can use the best and keep adding "tools for our toolbox," as it were. Knowing your own body type, capabilities, strengths, and weaknesses will let you develop in the long term to be the best you can be.

The other main point is to learn to work with others. All militaries build comraderie and teamwork. Good units and militaries build a shitload of teamwork.

If you even just followed the text in my post without help, you could probably figure out how to defend yourself just fine.

However–there is no substitute for combat. You definitely need some hands-on experience with violence to get off the ground.

Once you get trained in for a long time and get professional, you will never forget it. But you will want to stick with it until that happens.

There are a LOT of bored vets that know plenty about combat. One more thing, britbong, you don't need lots of fancy weapons if you learn how to use yourself as a weapon. You can learn to kill anyone with your hands. That's why the word is "disarm." If you have hands, you are very "armed."

Don't forget–most young men (that are strong and fast, usually) just charge straight in like a dumbass, and niggers have thicker skulls than other races. They are designed to develop untrained and fight stupidly. You are not, Aryan.

So go fucking train, and good luck, m8. I personally like balance schools, joint locks, and mobility. They are the most useful for lethality.

go for the eyes?

You're a fucking coward. You should kill yourself you fucking bitch. All that shit was so pathetic. Those excuses. In America we fight massive niggers and Spics are everywhere trying to box you. And SE Asians will come at you in huge groups. And you're a fucking bitch learning JKD? You should just hang yourself or make a pipe bomb and kill Merkel. You're a useless fucking coward. Muslims aren't tough. Turks are massive pussies compared to American niggers
Fuck you. You are not man, not an Aryan, not even human.

LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT user HERE! THIS IS WHY EUROPE IS DYING… PIECE of SHIT WHO DESERVES TO DIE

how does BJJ fare against someone who does a lot of boxing?

my thoughts are krav maga, brazilian jiu jitsu, and boxing.

sambo is interesting, very fast and mobile grappling. definitely up there for something to learn in combination with a good striking style like muay thai or boxing.

the only thing i'd say about it is that it is very similar to professional judo in that the standing grappling very heavily relies on grabbing the opposing player's gi for control of the opponent. relying on the fabric strength of the gi to transfer power for takedowns isn't really applicable in a street fight, grabbing someone's cuff and trying to perform a hip throw could very likely wind up with you very off-balance against a guy with just a ripped sleeve. that's just going off of the video you posted, where in the olympics it is treated more as a scored sport than a martial art.

I'd say definitely a thing to look at with learning both judo and sambo is be wary of the context they teach you for ie find a good dojo

Kek. What are you 12?

I practiced a little wing chun in HS, the kicks we did were shin high and hurt like a mofo. Good for knocking someone off balance.

All the real fights I've been in though, I never used any fancy kung fu shit apart from speed punching. Just stay balanced and knock your opponent off balance. That's how you win a fight.

Seriously, just shoving a person to the ground three or four times is enough to make them run away with their tail between their legs. If it's a group of people, grab the nearest guy and use him as a battering ram on his friends.

I honestly learned better fighting skills from football than any martial arts.

It's not hard to see why cuck porn is so popular in the USA when even a supposed right-wing American buys into the Kike propaganda about niggers.

That's all nice and cool until you meat a guy heavier than you or one that knows to keep his distance. Anyone that manages that basic concept is pretty much invulnerable to take downs by untrained oponents.

BJJ and powerlifting are good. I don't have any meaningful experience with muay thai but I would also recommend jeet kune do. Jeet Kune Do is designed to be pragmatic and train someone to fight in a matter of months versus years for toher arts.

You realize they're fighting for sport, right? There are a lot of things they can't do in MMA.

What is leverage?
Also I move 50-300lb boxes into trailers stacked up to the roof (14') by hand 10 hours a day. I'm not scared of a fatfuck.

Learn all the fancy ninja moves you want, I've spent years mastering my balance, footwork, agility, and leveraging techniques. If we make contact, 'trained' or not one of us is going to be thrown down and it ain't gunna be me. Hell 8 hours into my workday today I 'tripped' over an empty pallet walking backwards and didn't lose my balance.

If the guy is 'keeping his distance' then you just wait until he throws a punch, grab his arm and move with him.

I'm not saying martial arts are bad, just that it's 90% bullshit.
Figure out how to stay balanced first. That is the ultimate key to survival in a fight, you can't defend yourself if you're not balanced. Your punches will be weak and ineffective and your opponent will have near complete control over you.
Then learn how to get rebalanced quickly (I used ladder exercises mostly).
Then learn how to knock others off-balance and onto their ass.
Then learn how to throw a proper punch.

After you've done all that then sure, by all means, take some fight training (realistic shit only), until you're at that point, it's worthless bullshit that you shouldn't even bother with.

So you do your own brand of judo? What happens when you "meat" a boxer?

No. I do the 'basic underlying fundamentals of every martial art school of thought ever'

Blame the other user for that grammar gnatzi.

What happens? I usually say 'hi how's it going'. If a guy wants to play fisticuffs and I can't grab him, I'll run his ass over with the '10,000 fists' (It's more like 20) move. Overwhelms them, knocks them off balance, there we go again with that word…

It's basic shit. There is no reason to make it more complicated than it is.

No blame intended, friend. What I'm trying to point out is that your tactics have very little in the way of "finishing" power. I don't know what you mean by 10,000 fists, but a well-trained boxer isn't going to go down from a wild flurry of haymakers (and you're not going to catch his punch and throw him). Even if you do get him on the ground, what's your go-to? If you let him get back up, he has another chance of knocking you out cold.

aka chain punching

It's actually really easy once you know the technique.

Helps to keep your punches landing directly in front of your sternum.

That really depends on the situation. You could choke out, stomp out, stab, punch, use the time the guy is down to run away, etc.

Go to move is mounting and then the hammer fist tho

You started with some good advice, but it almost looks like your little 11 year old brother hopped onto your account and just starting shitting on everybody and larping aryan power.

Newsflash friendo, I am an American who spent my first 8 years in Germany. I have lived all over the United States and traveled the world as a military brat and as enlisted.

I was boxing at a gym, the cop was training there as well. I showed him some boxing drills and he showed me some of his skills in JKD. Only a fool thinks that every aspect of every other martial art they don't practice is inferior and parts can't be utilized.

I'll get right on that tough guy. How come you haven't done anything about Feinstein you coward?

All of Europe's police have stopped enforcing the law. If you learned to read, I said that Europe is no longer importing only turkroaches, but subhumans from the caves and deserts of shittiest of shitholes, North Africa and the Middle East - these fuckers have never even interacted with other subhumans - let alone sheltered, passive whites with no fighting experience or access to weapons to protect themselves.

I was referring the britbong's position specifically. You don't blindly go into a fight without jabbing and parrying your opponents strengths and weaknesses before actually engaging them.

You know, like following your own advice, faggot.

If you actually read the news and action reports, these arabs are completely emboldened and extremely violent. They are actually taking some territory from the Turks, it's comparable to the Latin gangs moving into Compton and removing the niggers; With extreme prejudice. The main difference is, is that the police have stopped enforcing the law, and the communities are completely unprepared for the onslaught they are experiencing and the children are in a battleground - and they are slowly finding out.

Oh and faggot. You are filtered, keep talking to yourself.

You better mix in western boxing because niggers aren't going to stand there and let you punch them, Ip Man.

This is it. This is will be my martial art. I get to carry myself with the grace of a Victorian Gentleman while wielding a highly dangerous weapon. It is as lulzy as it is deadly.

Just when you think you have seen it all.

Fuck the katana, give me a 1920s cane - and make it 10 feet long.

So that I can use it as a joust when I am bikef=ighting the local riff raff and my enemy barber shop quartet.

Can confirm about MT. I've been doing it for 2 years now and at a ridiculous level of strength and fitness that I haven't seen even in my 20's. Can I kick everyones ass? No. But if I got into a fight with myself from 2 years ago it wouldn't be close, and I'm not talking I would out point myself. I would put myself in the hospital, w multiple injuries. Just go to a real school that incorporates sparring and don't pout if you get punched in the face. Use that anger to learn how to avoid it happening again. AMA

Clearly I'm in the retard thread.

Allow me to spill my spaghetti
I've practiced:
Tae Kwon Do, Wing Chun, greco and american wrestling, a little bit of judo, as well as DPS training.

I can't even count the number of fights I've been in, I've only 'lost' 5, all when I was in highschool. I've been in gunfights, I've disarmed knife attackers after being stabbed, I've been attacked with everything from beer bottles to baseball bats, I've even been blown up TWICE.

What martial art doesn't matter, if you want to survive in the real world, you need BALANCE, you need good footwork, fast reflexes, and agility. It's the foundation of fighting. Without it you are fucked.

I was personally trained in Shotokan Karate, had many different sensei with their own teaching styles give me the knowledge and experience for my discipline.

The biggest thing about martial arts when applied to getting into IRL fights, is there's no binding honor of "you can't do this, or this, or this, or this, or this." You have to do whatever you can to survive. If that shit involves breaking your attacker's arms, or legs, or ribs, or sternum, or nose, or clavicle, etc.

The next thing is, you're learning martial arts for the purpose of ending a conflict as soon and as practical as possible. Out of the regular shit I've learned, I've been also taught simple little things like a person raising their leg and doing a foot ball kick at you, and you just raise your leg, drop your foot down their shin and onto their foot.

The other shit you learn too is why some self defense techniques include things like slapping someone across the face and shit at the start. It's to distract your opponent. As stated before, you're defending your own life, so anything goes.

The only time there is honor bound fighting in martial arts with shit like two dudes keeping it clean, you will only see in competitions/tournaments.

Also lastly, a weapon is an extension of the body. If you run into a situation where there's a guy with a knife, disarm him and take the nigger down. Expect to have a few cuts on yourself by the time the event is through. It's good to still have a knife just in case, but with martial arts you quickly realize just how easy it is to kill someone with your bare hands or turn them into a vegetable with well placed strikes. (Muay Thai for example is considered one of the deadliest martial arts/disciplines because it focuses alot on the elbows and knees, which can seriously fuck someone up when conditioned and trained)

Good luck OP.

If you're going to fight with a cane, black thorn canes will fuck someone's day right up.

If you're small in stature and quick, then you might consider Kali fighting user.

But
makes me think you're larger. In that case you might think about Judo user.

sorry mate, but I gotta say you can get the disciplines on many other martial arts. biomechanics hardly change.

and the army training is not as famous as once was, my friend who was a regular soldier told me he learned a shovel full of SJW programming. I would not be surprised if they don't actually give a shit about just shilling you their martial panacea.

you fell for the jewish trick and you will not survive the winter

Eh, no, I'm saying MMA is not comparable to military combatives and shouldn't be the standard as such.

Any opinions on russian Systema?

I see a lot of pictures and comments about disarming knifes wielding opponents and I just want throw some info to you guys
first
knife wielding criminals and enemies don't slash, mostly because they learned about using knives inside jail, where only improvised perforation weapons are available. you gotta worry about pic related the "sewing machine". ==if you don't have a weapon DO NOT STAND YOUR GROUND. ==
it is a almost certain death scenario. you cannot grab the knife arm unless your enemy is puny compared to you.
CARRY A KNIFE YOURSELF
the italian art of knife fighting showed me that mutual fear is the key of knife fighting, cover your neck with one arm and lunge for the larger reach
Maestro Lojolo Di Cosano is who I look up to about knife fencing and urban short blade warfare
youtube.com/watch?v=9UY6WKCZqq8

IF YOU HAVE A HOLSTERED FIREARM CONSIDER DISTANCE
the 21 foot rule applies here. youtube.com/watch?v=J_KJ1R2PCMM

Eyo OP. Listen to the wise words of someone who has actually been in a few fights involving knifes and guns.

First off, knives are THE perfect tool for not only self defense but also offense. Guns are obviously superior, but not in the overall context:

1. countless variations of knives enable concealed carry no matter how you dress and wherever you go (including rusing metal detectors)

2. easy to train. You don't need a shooting range, partner or a lot of money to practice your skills.

3. training for the potential use of a knife requires a lot more discipline, mental training and focus.

4. easy to get one (a kitchen knife is as dangerous as some fancy kali blade)

5. legally, if SHTF knives will get you court bonus, if your not carrying a 30" commando knife inscribed with "kill all".

This being said, you have to consider few things when planning to be a viable knife user:

1. Even with the best training, you need to be aware that knife takeouts may take longer and involve grappling while bathing in your enemies (and your own) blood for quite a while until your opponent possibly lets go or passes out. It requires guts not to chicken out in the last moment, as it is not as easy like using a gun (mentally and physically).

2. Accuracy is paramount when training, instead of learning some idiotic ninja moves from youtube. Keep it simple but effective.

3. Don't train the "you have to cut tendons" shit. Never. In actual fighting, precisely cutting tendons and other funny moves is almost impossible as you have to assume the worst. Always train to go for vital spots.

4. train with different sizes of knifes, as situations prevent you from having/carrying always the same knife. This is also important for not harming yourself during use.

5. learn how to prevent getting disarmed. This includes holding techniques but also attack patterns, because even the most retard human instinctively will try to wrestle away your knife.

6. Only train to draw your knife when you will 100% use it. Never draw a knife and give your opponent chances to outsmart, run away or zerg you. Legally this is also preferable, as people who draw knifes and go in after some time, even if they are the victim are handicapped compared to the "quick impulsive self-defense".

7. Learn to be aware of your surroundings without looking weird. Sometimes, wannabe-knife fighters can be spotted by the way they move or look. Don't be that faggot. Learn awareness while blending into your environment. This also increases successful defensive hits, as your enemy will never suspect you putting a blade through his eyes until it's too late.

8. When learning vital spots, only focus on the ones which have the highest probability for you to be accessible all the time. This includes neck, lower back (especially in clinch situations), upper thighs. Most people will protect their neck and guts instinctively, but will slack and trade off if you go for their thighs, or lower back.

9. stabbing > cutting. Always. In stressful situations, cutting precisely like a fucking sushi master is almost impossible. Stab and go is the way to go (tm).

10. When in a clinch and you manage to land a stab, dont just try to pull it out but twist and move the blade in various angles to increase damage to tissue and possibly vessels. Sometimes one stab with twisting is more worth than 30 frantic stabs. This also increases the pain and shock in your offender, as multiple quick stabs can literally go unnoticed.

11. Obviously never engage people who have drawn their gun. Only do so if your life is in danger and they didn't pull it out (requires you to know they have one, see awareness). If you manage to go into close quarters without them being able to pull it out, they are fucked.

12. watch videos of real knife fights on the internet. You will get a grasp how amateurs and thugs move and attack with a knife. Usually they telegraph. But there are also the ones who are sneaky and can be spot from distance (famous madrid subway nazi vs 100 antifa video).

13. Never get knifes which take a lot of time to draw and prepare. If your country allows it, go for the legally largest possible fixed blade, combined with holster suited for your clothes. General rule is: if you are able to draw under one second, it's the way yo go.

14, and final one: if you plan going for the neck, NEVER try to slash it like a fucking peasant. ALWAYS stab into the neck and THEN cut outwards with a release move. Don't just pull it out, but "drag it away from the spinal cord". depending on the blade, in 90% this is game over within few seconds.

A quarter staff is an excellent weapon. Probably one of the best melee weapons of all (Its reach and speed make up for its lack of a blade). You can easily carry one with you at all times - you might look a bit odd, but it's just a walking stick or a cane

I'm pretty sure it's not illegal; and if it is, get a cane

If you have a bit of muscle, you can seriously fuck some people up

Nigger come on

I only have the one for blunt weapons at hand, but let me add some overview on vital points to your post

I liked this guide here: survivalblog.com/how_to_be_a_civilian_operatort/

Its a well rounded 8h / week programm with all the basics you need:

I've done various sports and martial arts off and on for a while. Judo, Muay Thai, some 'kung fu' and Silat. I'm not a hardass, but I'm confident I could wreck any antifa scum that came my way.

Boxing is good. Accessible almost everywhere, will get you fit and most importantly you'll have a change to do some sparring, which will get you used to physical confrontation.

I have heard a lot of good things about BJJ, and I am looking to join a nearby club soon. I want to see if I'll get along with them before I sign up for the long haul.

That is probably the most important thing. Make sure you get along with the group your training with. Also make sure the instructor(s) have legitimate credentials. Stay away from personality cults and McDojos that are just out for your shekels.

As I recall Vigney had his own idea of what the perfect fighting cane was.

His personal cane was in his own words:

Course what exactly constitutes medium sized is debatable.

But if you're going to go for a 10 foot long stick then you should probably look into English quarterstaff.
Since it would be about the right size and there's a lot of material on the matter floating about.

(checked)
He fucked his shit up hard. What did he hope to accomplish with that jacket?

Knives are easier to pull out and in some cases incapacitate someone with too (especially CQB), they also don't jam or anything like that.

Also, if you pull out a knife and start shanking someone what are you chances of getting raped in court? They seem high to me

Do combat sambo, everyone. Can't go wrong with that.

I'm actually thinking of doing combat sambo at this point, what's the chances somone's gonna fuck my elbow up?

OP here. I thought this thread would have died a day or two ago. The information here is actually pretty useful, I think I've made up my mind on what to go for but I'll look around, I'm taking everything here into consideration. As for knives, here in Britbong you can get your ass thrown in jail for carrying even a pocket knife. But fuck it, I'm lucky I'm in a non pozzed rural area but if I ever do go to a city, I always carry a knife. Fuck the bolice :^)

Jokes aside, this thread has been very useful, I'm planning on using this summer and the rest of the year to focus on self improvement, not for some cunt but for the sake of improvement, and learning to fight along with getting more fit shall help me greatly, because believe it or not, people tend to have a subconscious sense if someone is a weak faggot even if they don't look like it, that includes niggers, even niggers can smell weakness and fear, if it isn't the stench of their armpits they're smelling, it's probably the shit in your pants. So fear no darkness and get fit enough to LARP your way through the upcoming race war my brothers!

Oh you're in the UK?

Look up the BFHS website.
It's got a list of HEMA groups throughout the UK. If they're not on there then you might still be able to find someone if you get in touch with the group nearest you.

Whereabouts in the Uk do you live?

South Wales, not saying anything else.

There's probably something rather local but will learning historical swordplay really be beneficial? I know how to whack a faggot with a walking stick but realistically I don't carry one of those everywhere, I'm not THAT old. Though I could just bullshit something up like my joint condition is playing up to the doctor and carry a cane everywhere I go, but it's not practical.

Speaking of which, I have dyspraxia (clumsy syndrome) and hyper mobility, meaning my balance, hand eye coodination and joints aren't that amazing tbh. Will this effect me with doing any crazy ass ninja shit? I don't plan to be doing crazy ninja shit anyway, but I may have to take into consideration my condition too, I am much better than I used to be now that I'm using my muscles a lot more in exercise but I guess it's a problem I'll have to find a way around…

There are martial arts and martial sciences.

You don't want to spend years learning an art, that likely isnt as brutal as you'd like it to be. Pick a few sciences and learn the fundamentals. Kickboxing, muay thai, MMA, (((kravmaga))) Although I wouldn't recommend krav, as some of the proceeds go directly to our greatest ally.

We know these sciences are effective. We also know strength is effective. Get on a good diet and strength routine. Also, no one's judging you if you do roids. We've been robbed of total manhood by xenoestrogens, parabens, fluoride, and various other chemicals. Steroids can sort you out and give you the muscle mass you were supposed to gain when you were younger (your body sort of sets an amount of muscle mass your body will have forever during puberty, the only way to match this past puberty is with steroids). However, most of you are probably already high test, as being a logic based thinker is a high test trait. Roids are difficult to do (you have to know everything before you go fucking with your hormones), expensive, and can fuck you up. Something to consider if you feel like your max natty potential isn't what you're happy with, but obviously don't go overboard and look like a roided out clown.

Generally speaking you'll be learning dagger, wrestling and other weapons.
Since wrestling is fundamental to almost every "school" of swordsmanship throughout european history since wrestling was just so widespread you saw it creep in via grapples and learning wrestling gives you a better understanding of the fundamentals.

Where I'm learnin up in york we cover everything from longsword to wrestling. With the odd foray into quarterstaff and other stuff.

The best part of course being that since its almost all derived from manuscripts used to teach people who went to fight wars or how to fight in judicial duels, it's not a martial sport.

A lot of one handed swordsmanship easily translates to clubs and simple weapons.
And medieaval daggerwork can be hit and miss at times but is still overall quite useful as stabbing remains the primary means of attacking with a knife, it's just that modern knives are a lot smaller.

I'm not sure what you are trying to imply?

Learning tae kwon do makes one 12 years old?

How does that work?

Thanks heaps user.

Carry an umbrella then.

Pressure points for stopping bleeding.

The whole subject is pretty harsh for any normal person. PTSD is inevitable if your not a psychopath and have to actually hurt/kill another person, so even learning about it is abhorrent on a certain level.

You just have to keep in mind that the kinds of situations where this information and skills are required are not going to involve normal people. Your going to be dealing with a person or persons who have likely already preyed on other innocent people, and who will likely continue to prey on innocent people after they are done with you. Unless you end them.

it's sort of annoying when people dismiss grappling styles because 'you don't want to go to the ground'. they're missing the point that you learn throws, sweeps/trips and you can put the other guy on the ground. a lot of the training consists of being on your feet. judo is a big part of BJJ

There is no reason to fight fair except to prove yourself to a group of honorable people, to bond with said people, and to train. But fuck fighting niggers and spics who will gang up on you and pull knives. That's what guns are for.

I learned to fight dirty and to box in college. I agree with you about shit like mma, but there is no fucking need to fight niggers, and almost nothing to gain.

I'll pretend to believe you for a moment. What has that accomplished?

I can't believe the amount of times this chart has come in handy.

Awesomeness achieved.

Vid related: Street fighting secrets with Tom Cruise

the problem of pipebomb is the ignition mechanism

also kek

oh, thats why the Turks conquered and ruled Eastern Europe, The middle East, all of Central Asia and Anatolia for centuries

that is also probably why niggers never conquered anything and ended up as slaves

I S T A N B U L
S
T
A
N
B
U
L

Is this bait?

You're both massive faggots

You learn reality. It's not sports and it's not highschool bullies. It's fast and then it's over

The secret to winning a fight is to give into your primal fury before the other guy does.

Hung gar and choy li fut are tremendously practical for defending yourself against multiple assailants, which makes it especially useful agains nog pack tactics. Very little ground fighting except how to break holds and get back up, the idea being that getting someone into a grapple that doesn't kill/maim them instantly is a recipe for getting kicked in the head by your target's buddy. Lots of mid-range strikes designed to disable as quickly as possible, lots of moves that involve preparing to block/parry/counter an attack from another angle immediately after you've made one yourself. Lots of neat weapons training if you git gud with your fists firsts, including sword/staff sets that you can use in a practical setting with basically anything sword/staff shaped (like a pipe or a board). Fewer low-quality studios too, in my experience, since any sifu who doesn't want to get laughed out of the community has to trace a direct lineage of instructors back to Shaolin.

I've only been in two "this guy wants to hurt me" fights, but they were both over in seconds thanks to what I know. The first was in a Steak 'n' Shake parking lot against a nigger, and the guy charged me and I threw him headfirst into the pavement and it was one of the greatest rushes I've ever felt in my life

Unfortunately, people laugh at you if you ever tell them you study kung fu because it's tied more closely to cinematic comedy (Kung-Fu Panda, Enter the Fist, etc.) and cheesy action flicks than any other martial art. Such is life.

holy shit, I just tried this as a mental exercise, and picturing it like that actually weirdly synchronized my movements and increased my power

the chain punching is a good technique for short bursts. Its NOT used to fire 20 rapid punches to knock your opponent down like is trying to say
In a real situation you would use rapid bursts when your enemy tries to move in close, in order to keep the distance between you.

I like Tong Long. Seems to compliment kickboxing fairly well, though that could have been due to the instructor.

I try and avoid Wing Chun. It's not bad, but it seems to attract weirdos and fantasists. Aikido is similar, in my experience.

Maybe I'm put off by an experience I had with a dowdy middle aged woman teaching aikido, wing chun and tai chi out of a church hall. She assured me she could jump over my head and perform numerous near-mystical feats. I never got to see them, as I was too intimidated to return for a second class.

Learn Ninjutsu, seriously. It teaches you basic skills needed in a happening. It is still relevant today.
The eighteen disciplines of Ninjutsu are:

Bajutsu – horsemanship
Bōjutsu – stick and staff techniques
Bōryaku – tactics
Chi-mon – geography
Chōhō – espionage
Hensōjutsu – disguise and impersonation
Intonjutsu – escaping and concealment
Kayakujutsu – pyrotechnics
Kenjutsu – sword techniques
Kusarigamajutsu – kusarigama (chain-sickle) techniques
Naginatajutsu – naginata (polearm) techniques
Seishinteki kyōyō – spiritual refinement
Shinobi-iri – stealth and infiltration
Shurikenjutsu – throwing weapons techniques
Sōjutsu – spear techniques
Sui-ren – water training
Taijutsu – unarmed combat
Tenmon – meteorology

Congratulations. You have become an arm of the mighty planet beneath your feet, and your enemy target is but a bothersome little insect crawling on its surface. Crush him.

show how a person can improvise with the coat and grab the arm and disarm the knife.

Hey turkroach, you will never be white or truly European. Stay in your sandbox you subhuman hairy faggot

Krav Maga is only good for installing the mentality of "keep on fighting although the odds are shit", nothing more nothing less

If you practice with a pussy, you will fight like a pussy. Period.

Avoid dojos which are not member in an official association. That's where you meet weirdos as the sifus mostly got kicked out due of bad behaviour or bc the sifu wants to be the highest rank fighter in his own association.
Look for a dojo where you can participate training for a week or two so you can see if it is ok for you.
Wing chun in general is the shit if you want to learn how to beat the shit out of mohammed and his filthy gang in a few secomds. The techniques and the concepts are simple. WC is practiced in a certain way so that the techniques become sth like a reflex. You dont think about it anymore, but it is very hard to anticipate. If you learn it wrong it doesnt work anymore.
WC is close fighting. REAL close fight. You can fight two or three guys in an small elevator if necessary. It also has very brutal techniques. It is not all about chain punches.
I wouldn't recommend WC for Martial Arts newbies as the training is not hard as Muay Thai or boxing. The focus in WC is not about becoming fit, it is about how to fight. So if you are fat couch potatoe do some boxing or MT first. If you have mastered it go to a WC dojo.

I only went to the class because I saw the flyer and I thought I would check it out.

I did not walk out immediately, because I did not want to be rude.

I don't have a problem with WC, just some of the tools that practice it. I met tools during kickboxing too, but for some reason they're more tolerable, possibly due to sparring. Sparring and competition almost always seems to iron out interpersonal bullshit for some reason.

Perhaps the same could be said of Holla Forums.

Get a fucking gun. Learn how to use it. Foot and fist are last ditch shit.

Stop using not living in America as an excuse. Fuck the law. Men with guns make the law.

What are you going to say when a EU military made up of "refugees" rolls into your town and starts murdering and raping. Say "I wish guns were legal." Find the black market. Get battle rifles (AK or AR). Learn to use them. Visit the US for a week of training, like jihadis going off to Pakistan to train. Come learn the way of the gun. Then go back and prepare. Organize. Burn down refugee centers. Kill tyrants. Eat burgers. Whatever floats your boat.

RWDS depend on you being a skilled combatant in the only martial art that matters: firearms. There is a reason armies use rifles not karate chops.

.>>6437649
This is probably the best advise in the entire thread.

Meant for

Don't get on the ground you dumbfuck.

You'll be fighting niggers or arabs. They fight in packs and the rest of the rats will fuck you up as soon as you've mounted one. Neutralize and bolt out of there. Palm strike to the jaw, fingers in the eyes, but make it quick, explosive and GTFO.

The biggest mistake the aryan makes is to think that non-aryans fight like him. Shitskins are brute beasts. Treat them as such.

You don't even want to get to where you both get into a fight position. You know there's a threat and you're in danger, then run. If you have to, palm strike vulnerable points or do what you need to get out of there.

They're animals. Rats and cockroaches. They're not people.

For the longest time I thought that anons here would exaggerate about other anons autism.

Now and then I would see people not able to tell faces apart, or unable to see sarcasm staring them in the face (far below and beyond Poe's Law)l but this post seals it for me.

You underage faggot autists need to stop posting. Quarterstaff and Cane fighting??????
You motherfuckers are serious about this shit? Seriously telling other anons to use knives to cut major arteries in a methodical fashion?

kill yourself.

kill yourself

KILL YOURSELF - I WAS MOCKING VIGNEY YOU RETARDED DOUBLE NIGGER

this is me - making fun of you le gentlesir ol' timey halfwits and you fighting sticks

Holy fucking kek - pour bleach into your major arteries

kek. triple kek

There is no way you don't believe this. I bet you wear a steampunk costume while you jerk off to zeppelin montages too.

I'm an amateur boxer of 6 years, practiced knife fighting for 1 year and I practice with my Beretta 92fs every now and then at the range.

As far as martial arts go, boxing is your best bet because it is the quickest martial art you can learn and still be effective with. Krav Maga, Judo, BJJ or any grappling martial art take years before you can apply them in a real life situation. You can probably apply boxing right away to some extent. Any martial art that uses a lot of kicking is useless to you. Kicks are difficult to perform efficiently and require years of practice. With boxing, you can pick up enough skills to gain the edge over most niggers within a few months. You don't need to be Floyd Mayweather to defend yourself effectively. Some people will argue that you need to learn grappling techniques in case a fight goes to the ground, but that isn't necessary if you're a good boxer. I would knock any normal adult nigger out before the fight gets even close to an MMA-style rollaround.

That being said, boxing relies more on your physical conditioning, strength and reflexes so you need to be physically strong to be an effective boxer. Something like BJJ is easier for weaker people to pick up, since that's what it was originally designed for anyway. Helio Gracie was like 120 lbs…

As far as weapons go, if you aren't a trained knife fighter, you should stay away from ever using a knife. More likely than not, you'll hurt yourself with it and you have no idea how to use it effectively. In addition, its illegal in Bongland. My advice to you is to buy a good baseball bat.

It isn't illegal, its much more effective than a knife in your hands, and in most people's hands, perhaps even mine within the confines of the situation you described.

The only acceptable answers to this thread are MMA (and stuff like pankration and combat SAMBO), BJJ, judo, most styles of wrestling, muay thai, boxing, kickboxing (generally including regional kickboxing styles like savate) and full-contact karate styles like kyokushin.

For weapons, you get to choose from the Filipino knife arts. Forget quarterstaves and fucking canes. If your cane breaks you're fucked. You can always find another knife.

If you're not doing stuff like MMA then you'll want to combine one stand-up style and one grappling style. Boxing and judo in particular work really well together. It might also be worth it to get into a knife art. If you choose to do BJJ you should also do at least a bit of something that teaches you to actually throw people to the ground.

Also, you're a fucking retard if you don't FUCKING RUN LIKE THE WIND when unarmed and confronted with an armed attacker. You deserve to get killed and purged from the gene pool. Unless you really can't, fucking off ought to always be your very first choice.

If you can, you always ought to have the best weapon you can find on you and know how to use it. Guns are obviously at the top, if not, some sort of bladed weapon, if not, a fucking stick or baseball bat or whatever. Anything is better than being unarmed. Unless there is a large skill difference, the better armed person will win the fight.

Krap Maga is just another Jew trick to get shekels from stupid goyim.

Retard. Especially Wing Chun, if you do Wing Chun you are the king retard of all retards everywhere.

Same as Krap Maga but straight from the Jews of the East.

Useless.

Useless.

I'd also like to add that no matter what you're going to pick, you should at least pick a school where they really hit each other. If there isn't any sparring (or only low contact/intensity sparring) then just stay far away.

t. judo black belt (7 years of practice)

So what you're saying is that this chart here is accurete, right?

It might seem like a joke graph, but it even accounts for your age, preferences, and money. And the pipebomb is there as a joke, but also as a reminder that weapns trump all unless there is a VAST skill difference.

Fellow juidoka

Fuck your shilling, you fat fuck! You are obviously not able to grasp the general concepts of martial arts. But maybe I am wrong and your arrogance arouses of your outstanding skills. So please tell me how you became Sifu in Suk Ing Diks after many years of hard learning.

MMA is just gay porn without happy end.

No shit, sherlock!

U wot, m8?

Don't listen to animefaggots posting in a martial arts thread!

I didn't say everyone was a cane/bike/staff fighting faggot, only the dipshits I tagged in my previous post.

I can picture your twirling your newly pubescent toast crumb stache as you work that thesaurus hard to make yourself seem intelligent.

You're probably a chunner.

Yep, definitely an idiot.

Krav Maga is complete crap. It's practiced by IDF soldiers? Who fucking gives a shit? Does the IDF fight with guns and tanks or their fists? Outside of Israel you're unlikely to find Krav Maga that isn't a bunch of stupid shit that'll get you killed.

As for TKD, if you had only done a real martial art that isn't marketed to kids and their yuppie parents looking for participation trophies for them, instead of all the work you'd be doing trying to find a legit TKD dojang that doesn't vacuum gook shekels from your pockets, you'd probably be able to beat the Christ out of anyone.

I have no doubt that somewhere in this world, some TKD teacher is instructing his students in how to fight and not just how to kick paddles, break tiles and play foot tag. Cro Cop wouldn't exist otherwise. It's just not worth the effort to find him.

They're both arts that are generally terribly taught and that are of no use to anyone looking for legit unarmed self-defence.

haha. Good… now smash the niggers. Chuck Lidel has a good one too.

Basically. The one thing they all have in common is that they expect you to apply their techniques to opponents who really don't want to have them used on them as a large part of their training regimen.

You can spend 20 years doing drills if you want, but you'll always suck at fighting. You'll just become good at doing drills. To learn to fight to have to actually spar.

Hence why most martial arts are shit. RBSD is shit, almost all chink arts are shit, most gook arts are shit, some jap arts are actually alright and nearly all indigenous European arts like boxing, wrestling styles, savate, etc are pretty good.

No, but GayMA is gay. Deal with it!

Well MMA is how you fight, lad.

You try and pull some some karate kata shit or some TKD shit on someone who kickboxes or rolls you're gonna get your fuckin head bashed in.

Of course, but do some of this fancy MMA ground fighting on the pavement and listen to your grinding spine.
It is some kind of sport and not a serious self defense.

That's why it kicks ass. You get a solid greco-roman throw on someone on concrete and you can put the guy out without having hit him once. If you know how to properly roll you can get a hook in, toss him, get into side control/mount, and then bounce his head back and forth off the pavement like a pingpong ball.

Granted, yes, it's better to end the fight before you have to get to the ground, but unless you're an exceptionally talented striker most fights are gonna transition to the ground where you need to know how to get yourself on top so you can be the one throwing elbows to the back of his head and not the other way around.

Dismissing your ground game as useless in real world fights is just absolutely idiotic on so many levels.

Get /fit/ first, lad.

That's not the point. Training a nice throw in a dojo is totally different from being thrown on a concrete ground. As you already mentioned it is essential not to end on the ground so you better train not to be thrown.
Furthermore I dont like Mixed Martial Arts because it is mixed. Go and practice some oldschool roman-greek wrestling combined with boxing e.g. as it was the shit in ancient rome and it has proved to work for 2000 years. So you dont have to rely on stuff some people put together just for the sake of mixing and being edgy.

That's exactly the importance of full-contact sparring. It's a bit different when you've got a mat and not concrete, but knowing how to get a hold or hooks in while being punched at is the only thing that's gonna make wrestling expertise valid.

By praising MMA I don't mean going to train with some dude who has "MMA" on his uniform. I'm saying get your feet wet with as many valid styles as you can so you can find what works best for you. Maybe it won't be boxing that works well for you, but Muay Thai, American Kickboxing, or Jeet Kune Do. And even the guys who I've trained under who had MMA on their uniform were great about separating the different schools they trained under to help get you a perspective from each one to help you pick and choose what works best.

Learning under a teacher who knows a lot of different stuff is gonna help a beginner far more than sticking to one who teaches a concrete style if we're talking self-defense here.

A pack of niggers descends on your car, you:

A. Jump out, take one down and "ground and pound" him, intimidating the rest with your awesome MMA skills

B. Use a pipe bomb

you should not even preach this bit because is retarded as it gets, the chain as any rope will not resist rebound of newton 3rd law which is that every action generates a reaction on the opposite direction. when you hit something with a nunchuck or a a kusarigama, you loose ALL the power of the impact.

learn from the other parts if you want but steer clear of kusarigama no jutsu or whatever, don't be a stinky weeb.

only in a sick depraved society someone like you could be real.

Is there anything good for a manlet at 140 pounds? I know 1911-fu and sucker-headbutt-chi but that's pretty much it.