How can I create my own energy grid without being a leftyfag hippie queer?

How can I create my own energy grid without being a leftyfag hippie queer?

Other urls found in this thread:

dangerouslaboratories.org/radscout.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There you have it: your own energy grid

Use an engine generator.

Enslave a herd of strong niggers to manually create power

So I would need gas…. I mean making my own energy off grid and not relying on oil.

Althout it sounds like a good and definitelly far right idea, nigger are very energy ineficient. You would need many more niggers to farm hard enough to power your nigger on bikes generator.

don't you mean "niggers on stolen bikes generator"? Niggers don't naturally own bikes.

You are right..a nigger power grid would require many layers of nigger to function properly

Not if you use an engine that accepts wood as fuel. Also, you can produce your own oil. It's not that hard.

crap, I meant to respond to

Renewable niggers on stolen bikes powered by crack and fried chicken…we may be on to something here

It would be your bikes. You could tell the niggers they are stealing the bike for them to peddal as fast as possible.

Could dangle fat white women in front of them to get them to work themselves in a productive frenzy

What about those "tesla engines" the jews are trying to hide so desperately?

When are we going to achieve effective perpetual flight (or motion)?
As in a system that can harness energy from something on earth or the sun and that is efficient enough to go on forever?

What energy sources do you have there? Wind, water, sun ect. Which is the most reliable in your location? How much energy do you need?

I'm currently helping a friend with this and for his place wind is the best option so we are doing a windmill driving a washing machine motor that has been re-wired as a generator.

There are solar planes that fly above cloud cover and never need to stop, of course they can't so forever because that would require bearings, bushes and props that never wear out.

solar panels, u dumb bitch

lol, you fag. I always make fun of people who have solar panels on their roof, not because they are dirty fucking hippies (because they are) but because solar energy isn't efficient in any way. It's pure and utter shit and will be until someone finds a way yo make it better.

*to make it better

u just need more of them and tracking, u dumb bitch. Otherwise have a coal mine and thermal power plant

You need a whole fucking stadium full of them who track the sun. You will never have enough energy to maintain your household, unless you own a gigantic estate and make a football field sized solar field. Even then, you will have to rely on the social power grid eventually.

and u want to power a city?

yeah. What is your point?

I hate retards that think solar is good for grid supply but it is actually good for reducing your bill while remaining on the grid if you live in a sunny area.
Every new BP service station in Australia has solar panels not because of some "look we are green" PR shit but because in Australia it's economically viable and saves them money.
I know because I'm an electrician that built BP service stations

that u r a poor-ass moron and couldnt even afford the stationary panels to lower your household electricity bill. U wont get a city and u wont be able to buy electric grid.
Now fuck off

explain to me how solar panels are economically viable and actually contribute to the grid.

A 10kw system will cost you about $20,000 installed, it will produce an average of around 5kw during the daytime average across a year. This gives you 14,400kw/h of power each year for the 12 years the manufacturer guarantee for a minimal livetime output of 172,800 kw/h. Here power costs around 28c per kw/h so you save $48,384 over the course of 12 years.

Of course the panels will last longer than the 12 year guarantee so you will save more but this is the absolute minimum saving.

They don't, that is why I said I hate retards that think it's an option for grid level supply.

A couple of things I would like to add to (me)
This is based a 6 hour days and they do feed into the grid via phase synced inverters and your meter logs this feed and you are paid per kw/h by the power company.
It isn't an option for grid level supply because it isn't constant and grid level storage is a pipe-dream at this time.

go back to australia you fucking idiot

So lets go over this from the top
1) you say solar is shit
2) I say it isn't
3) you ask how
4) I provide the numbers
5) in your rectally ravaged rage you tell me to go back to a place I have never left
Am I missing something here?

how are you this dumb?

whoops guess i misread there
still you're a huge motherfucking faggot if you expect me to believe those jew numbers that you posted up there

Kidnap yourself fifty niggers from the hood and chain them to the wall in a shed. Feed them a diet of pork and beans and cheap beer. Frack all their asses and burn the methane in a generator. You’ll have to design a trap in the system to catch the shit but other than that no problem. Beans are cheap and niggers are a renewable resource because they reproduce like rats.

welcum to Holla Forums

ever since i was a kid the neighbour had one of those things and since my parents were bad parents on purpose i had a good father-son relationship with the guy and he gave me detailed information on his solar panels ,the savings really are really nice. I'm saving up for some in the hopes of saving some shekels

to be fair user in your picture 99% of the cases are what my own pic shows

Your welcome.

Bring the power of the wind where you need it, versus the HORRIBLE design work of putting a truck engine on top of a stick with a fan attached.

Make the energy power work for you instead of working to keep your power on. The first example takes two people to fix and costs next to nothing to build since it's really a reinvention of the sail.

The second image takes a lot of people to keep running. When it breaks (and everything breaks eventually), it costs a fortune to fix in time, materials and people.

so lame

Are you nuts? Nobody want a coal plant in their neighborhood.

Diy nuclear reactor.
dangerouslaboratories.org/radscout.html