Where is Kon El

What the hell happened to Kon El? Has he gone the way of Donna Troy and Wally?

I want to see Kon come back but with DC pushing Jonathan so hard on top of how badly they fucked up Kon in the Jew52 I have a hard time seeing how they can salvage him

Storytime to show what a mess his relaunch was.

Since this is my post-mortis dissection of what went wrong I will do a quick commentary every few issues, other anons are free to chime in or ask questions.

Everything started out relatively well with a basic plot and supporting cast all in place but is where we start having problems, the Jews at DC tried to spread Superboys story in to several other books, as if that wasn't bad enough each of the books maintain their assigned authors so not only did you have to buy unrelated books to get the full story but SB's abilities and characterization fluctuated wildly from book to book early on.

At this point there are mistakes but everything is salvageable since the supporting cast is still there, SB's rouges gallery is being brought out, there is still plenty of mystery so there is till room for adjustments, and while the art isn't top notch it is consistent.

All that begins to change from the next issue on

For those who are lost allow me to explain, a massive chunk of the story where Kon hunts Wondergirl, meets the Titans, and fights them is stuffed in to other books. This gets worse since the Titans later play a pivotal role in SB's book and none of them are ever introduced properly or at all.

Get used to things being unexplained or so rushed that they make no sense, it only gets worse the further we go.

I can post the TT issues once this is over if anyone is interested.

As a side not DC writers really seem to either hate members of the House of El or love Mary Sue normal human character way to much.

Throughout the series the only people who ever defeat Kon are regular humans who have the uncanny effect of turning all Meta beings to retards or weakling just by being in the same book as them, I call it the Batman effect.

The entirety of Kons escape from stasis is never explained and you have to read several other books (mainly TT in order to have any idea of what is going on). Also around this time tow things start to happen, the artists get changed quicker than a woman's loyalties and Kons powers start to fluctuate wildly from issue to issue.

another plot skip that requires reading other books. Charaters are bing introdeuced that I can only imagine were once meant to be important but they leave as quickly as they come and only seem to exist to push the plot along… a plot that has no consitancy.

The writing tanks heavily once "the Culling" begins and tons of shit just straight up makes no sense. Lots of ass pulls are about to start happening and characters start behaving in what I can only describe as fanfiction characterization.

DC is clearly trying to drum up sales with big event but it totally backfires since there is no investment in any of the various books that went in to this and no one knows who most of these people are.

We finally get a bit of character development ten months in to the series, art direction changes for the better, there is a possibility of a reset of events, all in all things are looking up… that only lasts this issue.

I will stop here for the moment to see if anyone is actually in this thread, if no on is reading this I will just let it die.

Back when it was ongoing, I heard that the issues that Aaron Kuder wrote were the only ones worth reading. And then it ended

Well, sorta. He seems to try to make everything make sense but in doing so he had to turn up the insanity to 11, we are talking multiverse levels of stupid.

He was only given the last couple issues after everything was made in to a mess so it's hard to say if he could have actually made the series work.

Also, he only came for the last couple issues

This is fucking retarded.

This is weapons grade retardation; I'm surprise you done so far on this. Didn't this Kon-El die and then was replace and then came back?

Poor Kid got fucked; I think the only Super-Person whom didn't get to screw over was Supergirl.

Yup, though that doesn't even begin to discribe the stupidity

You have no idea, there are 34 issues total and each is worse than the last. As a Kon El fan this series has been torture not because it was all bad but because it constantly shines a little light every once in a while only to take all away and smack you in the face.

Kara got screwed too but nothing in comparison to Kon though they do turn her in to a race mixer when she falls in love with a nigger.

I am going to keep going for a bit more

Notice all the dark premonitions and foreshadowing? Well don't because none of it ever pans out, as a matter of fact it is painfully clear that each writer had absolutely no idea what previous writers had in mind which is my theory on why not one story arc was ever completed.

Also, don't ever bother remembering most of the side characters from now on, 99% of them don't play any significant role and are gone next issue.

And don't read the ravagers either, it was almost as bad as Superboy is going to get.

Again, major plot point not covered in Kon's own comic; writers didn't think it was neccesary to even show that the same fuckers that made Kon could control his mind… and only chose to do it once and at a completely pointless time but that doesn't matter since the whole mind control thing will never be touched on again and the main villain will never use it again.

Now after this issue you could be mistaken for thinking that Superman and Kon will grow their relationship and explore why and how Kon is related to the Man of Steel.

The authors has a very particular response to that: too bad fuck you! You are going to get more bullshit crossovers that don't make sense even when you read all the related issues.

Another thing to add is that for more than a few chapters after this you need to have bought the Justice League, Supergirl, and Superman conics just to understand what the fuck is going on since the story skips around like crazy.

This issue Triggered me more so then the main series because it is is the epitome of what is wrong with the nu52 superboy and the nu52 in general; the lack of planning is so apparent that even the people making this just say "fuck it" and give up halfway through.

You will notice that the the art style changes drastically every few pages, that is because a multitude of artists worked on this and at first DC tried to cover it up by making the art style change only when SB and SM hope dimensions but halfway through the special they just give and the art is changed at random.

Same hold true for the writers, this was actually written by several people at the same time and none of them knew each other or had contact… I am not kidding.

Also, SB talks to the portal master in the exact same way niggers "sing" "romantic" rap "music".