Women's faces

Things that bother you but you think others don't mind or notice.
See how unsymmetrical her face is? Specifically her eyebrows and eyes.
How her eyes aren't even pointing straight? How exactly do you manage that?

Mate, if I snapped a pic of your face at the right moment, you'd look retarded, too.

her fivehead bothers me

The fact that make-up seems to ruin and damage your face
I mean think about it, girls that dont wear make up usually have relatively good complexion, nice eyes, little to no acne, and generally just look cuter
And then women who take off their makeup have widespread acne, rosea like there's no tomorrow, rough skin, baggy eyes etc, but are still considered more attractive despite these genetic defects/fucked up skin from all the chemicals

Like I get it if you wear a little eyeliner or a tiny bit of contouring because youre too fucked to work out but if youre so ugly you have to wear as much makeup as most girls do nowadays just go see a dermatologist or fix that shit, because it can't be healthy to keep covering it up with more chemicals

protip: there are no girls who don't wear makeup. some just wear less than others

psychopaths

the ones that wear the least then, I know for sure some girls barely wear make-up and those generally look the best IMO

Usually most girls aren't so bad as to having all of these qualities, but even having one of them bugs the tar out of me.

People that talk needlessly with too much detail and not to the point.

aka all women ever

t. uneven untermensch

JUST
I hope her weave falls off one of these days

Whoa….

Plenty of forehead to nut all over

All 3d women are unintelligent whores.

That's female balding, not just a fucking 5head.

You're waifus are cuter than 3D women

how new?

oh ok.

I don't know why, but that's horrifying to me.

Women have faces n0w?

I know every girl has fine, tiny hairs on their faces, but some are more noticeable than others. if I notice hairs above the upper lip on a girl, then it's just… no. I may as well be fucking Burt Reynolds.

Why the hate against hairy womens?