Marihuana legalisation and use as a medical option

Is it addictive?
Is it good?
Is it really the Herbal Jew or is this an establishment trick to prevent curing people?
Are there benefits to using it as a health option?

Other urls found in this thread:

sfn.org/Press-Room/News-Release-Archives/2014/Brain-Changes-Are-Associated-with-Casual-Marijuana-Use-in-Young-Adults
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_dependence
telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/9426205/Cannabis-smoking-permanently-lowers-IQ.html
netce.com/coursecontent.php?courseid=852
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
westernspring.co.uk/cannabis-use-steals-8-iq-points-from-the-teenage-mind/
pnas.org/content/early/2014/07/10/1411228111.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2720277/
alcoholism.about.com/od/pot/a/effects.-Lya.htm
theroadout.org/drug_information/marijuana/long_and_short_term_effects_of_marijuana_use.html
huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/02/marijuana-motivation-longtime-use-pot_n_3534031.html?ir=Healthy Living
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Marijuana
uk.news.yahoo.com/marijuana-may-cause-heart-problems-young-adults-195750879.html#SFmiiCx
news.harvard.edu/gazette/2000/03.02/marijuana.html
reuters.com/article/2012/09/11/us-marijuana-cancer-idUSBRE88A03720120911
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283/
pnas.org/content/early/2012/08/22/1206820109.short
ajp.psychiatryonline.org/article.aspx?articleid=177137#SEC6
newswise.com/articles/view/621566/
latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-regular-marijuana-shrinks-brain-20141110-story.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1525-1497.2004.40081.x/full
futurity.org/teen-marijuana-abuse/
washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2014/09/09/study-teens-who-smoke-weed-daily-are-60-less-likely-to-complete-high-school-than-those-who-never-use
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2782906/The-terrible-truth-cannabis-British-expert-s-devastating-20-year-study-finally-demolishes-claims-smoking-pot-harmless.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11509481
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It shouldn't be illegal, but I don't like it. The only white man's drug is alcohol with 125 mg of benadryl

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

Addictive? Mildly psychologically addictive
Is it good? Not really, more neutral but the culture around it is degenerate as fuck and should be avoided like the plague
Is it the herbal jew? Uhh kinda. If you really wanted the medical benefits of cannabis you'd get the pills that don't get you high, people just use it as an excuse so they can get high out of their minds and avoid doing anything with their lives
Benefits in health? Perhaps there are some benefits yeah, I haven't smoked for about a month, I didn't notice any positive health effects.

Brain Changes Are Associated with Casual Marijuana Use in Young Adults
sfn.org/Press-Room/News-Release-Archives/2014/Brain-Changes-Are-Associated-with-Casual-Marijuana-Use-in-Young-Adults

Cannabis Dependence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_dependence

Cannabis Smoking 'Permanently Lowers IQ'
telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/9426205/Cannabis-smoking-permanently-lowers-IQ.html

Cannabis Use, Abuse, and Dependence
netce.com/coursecontent.php?courseid=852

Cannabis Use and Risk of Lung Cancer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/

Cannabis Use Steals 8 IQ Points from the Teenage Mind
westernspring.co.uk/cannabis-use-steals-8-iq-points-from-the-teenage-mind/

Decreased dopamine brain reactivity in marijuana abusers is associated with negative emotionality and addiction severity
pnas.org/content/early/2014/07/10/1411228111.abstract

Effects of Marijuana Smoking on Pulmonary Function and Respiratory Complications
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2720277/

The Health Effects of Marijuana
alcoholism.about.com/od/pot/a/effects.-Lya.htm

Long and Short Term Effects of Marijuana Use
theroadout.org/drug_information/marijuana/long_and_short_term_effects_of_marijuana_use.html

Longtime Marijuana Use Linked With Decreased Motivation, Study Finds
huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/02/marijuana-motivation-longtime-use-pot_n_3534031.html?ir=Healthy Living

Marijuana
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Marijuana

Marijuana May Cause Heart Problems in Young Adults
uk.news.yahoo.com/marijuana-may-cause-heart-problems-young-adults-195750879.html#SFmiiCx

Marijuana Said to Trigger Heart Attacks
news.harvard.edu/gazette/2000/03.02/marijuana.html

Marijuana Smoking Tied to Testicular Cancer
reuters.com/article/2012/09/11/us-marijuana-cancer-idUSBRE88A03720120911

Marijuana Use and Risk of Lung Cancer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283/

Persistent Cannabis Users Show Neuropsychological Decline from Childhood to Midlife
pnas.org/content/early/2012/08/22/1206820109.short

Review of the Validity and Significance of Cannabis Withdrawal Syndrome
ajp.psychiatryonline.org/article.aspx?articleid=177137#SEC6

Regular Marijuana Use Bad for Teens’ Brains
newswise.com/articles/view/621566/

Regular Pot Smokers Have Shrunken Brains, Study Says
latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-regular-marijuana-shrinks-brain-20141110-story.html

Respiratory Effects of Marijuana and Tobacco Use in a U.S. Sample
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1525-1497.2004.40081.x/full

Teen Marijuana Use Linked with Schizophrenia
futurity.org/teen-marijuana-abuse/

Teens Who Smoke Weed Daily are 60% Less Likely to Complete High School Than Those Who Never Use
washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2014/09/09/study-teens-who-smoke-weed-daily-are-60-less-likely-to-complete-high-school-than-those-who-never-use

The Terrible Truth About Cannabis
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2782906/The-terrible-truth-cannabis-British-expert-s-devastating-20-year-study-finally-demolishes-claims-smoking-pot-harmless.html

lol no. Have you ever interacted with people who abuse this stuff?
Maybe old people who inject it in private, ok. This stuff is the reason Canada has a faggot in office and ooga booga music is popular.

All the "people" I know IRL that smoke the herbal Jew are basically braindead zombies.

Another ruse by the kikes to placate us

Checked

Yes it's addictive. But it frees the mind. It's not physically addictive like other drugs. Let it be legal.

Synthetic marijuana is the scourge of the earth, however. Synth-marijuana is incredibly physically addictive – on par with crack. And should be punished as such.

Decriminalization is better in a legal sense and gives a lot more rights to those who wish to grow cannabis for personal consumption.
Not in the physical sense that Tobacco and Cocaine are addictive, but it's psychologically addicted and if you're a weak minded little shit you're going to spend all your time smoking it.
In a strictly medical sense: unless your problem is cancer, AIDS, or insomnia no. In a recreational sense it's only fun if you smoke it very seldom and you quickly develop tolerance. The psychological effects are very mild and it won't cause you to "trip out"
God's word on cannabis: And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat .
The kikes are pushing drug use of all kinds, this includes the use of weed. They encourage white youths to emulate niggers and sell/smoke pot on a near constant basis.
As long as you don't buy into dudeweedlmao culture you'll be okay.
I would say that anyone being open about their pot use or saying it's a good thing with zero drawbakcs yadda yadda has been herbally kike'd.

Yes. Anything that gives an endorphin release upon consumption can become addictive. Sugar included.
It works for pain relief by having the same active ingredient that your brain produces in response to chronic pain. It is not (morally) good because of its addictive nature and direct alteration of brain chemistry. Long term use is has a dulling effect on mental acuity that lasts for years, even decades, after stopping.
Mostly jews are pushing for its legalization in white countries but not israel so, like multiculturalism and race mixing, I wouldn't trust it to be healthy at all.
See above. Some benefits from people with chronic pain but, although they will be happier, they will not be able to function properly while on the drug or for a long time afterwards. The net gain is offset by the net loss.

Apparently it's going to be turned to a Schedule 2 (legal with a prescription) in a month or two.

I'm actually cautiously excited. I have a wide array of bullshit that responded very well to the small sample of medical grade a similarly afflicted friend let me try.

Prohibitionism is almost always connected with progressive puritanical busybodyism. My view on marijuana as regards to US law is that it should be a states' rights issue.

So, everything from work to dreaming is addictive?

I work in the legal medical industry and hate 90% of the other people associated with it with a passion. I enjoy the proper utilization of the plant, as well as learning the biochemistry, pharmacology, botany, etc. There are many great patients I get to work with daily, ranging from veterans with their legs blown off, to children with severe life-threatening conditions. Contrary to a retarded stoner's anecdotes, smoking bong hits of black market shit that hasn't been tested is full on retarded, has nothing more than THC, and is not going to "cure everything." The black market created a product akin to moonshine, high potency (THC) but without much variety in taste, and diverse effect. Even sativa vs. indica is a very stupid classification.

It's one of the most redpilled plants (if you include hemp) on Earth, since you can grow it and pretty much be self sufficient with the nutritional value of seeds, strength of fibers, ease of growth, etc. The high amount of bluepills who smoke/are in the current "culture" should be banned from ever touching the plant, and if I get my way fine cannabis smoking will be on par with scotch and cigars within 20 years.

Actually funnily enough, I have talked with many different legal "leaders" in the industry, and almost all of them are talking about moving to Canada if Trump is elected. Any other Holla Forumslacks want to dominate an unsaturated industry with me when this happens?

Personally I vaporize a very small amount of a low THC, high terpene variety once and a while, and take a CBD capsule every day. Keeping your endocannabinoid system in equilibrium will help you in life, and you don't have to undergo any psychoactive effect.

Unless you are smoking pesticides or something, density of your CB1 receptors in the brain will return to normal after about 30-45 days of abstaining from use. This is, of course, assuming you are above the age of 23.

israel has been the world leader in cannabis research since the 1960s, perhaps you should do some research. the "legalization" they are pushing in other countries is actual rescheduling to schedule 2, which would give all the production power to pharmacies (not the current dispensary system). Just another sativex.

Jews are pretty much intertwined in both side of the movement, so using them as a gauge to which side to support isn't useful at all. Jews always get themselves into every side of an issue.

When used responsibly by an emotionally mature adult, it has its benefits. I've found that it helps supplementary to deal with arthritis. Sativa strains have been incredible when taken before writing code, essays, or music. I wouldn't use such a substance as a crutch, but once or twice a month on a Friday night after a long week of work or study? Sure. Thankfully the "dude weed lmao" culture repelled me when I was younger and I waited until I was a self-sufficient adult before trying any. If you're not even in your 20s yet, I suggest you wait.

It is a plant, that makes you feel funny. You only need a little but sometimes people do to much that they get a headache when they stop. Some people smoke it, but eating, and vaping are more healthy.

Bullshit! My Progressive Raven's Matrices high score was while I was stoned.

While I believe I am a modest 140-150 (standard deviation 15), that high-score is the low-mid 160s.

I concur, cannabis use needs to leave the "Ayyy man" hippie stoner image and attain a classier image, like being a go-to for intelligent men like Franklin!

That is just the misleading click-bait title.
The study indicated a small effect in people who used heavily through their teens. People who started as adults showed no such effect.

I doubt hardcore teenage stoners pay much attention in class. So who even knows if it was the weed (directly anyway).

That's likely the case. Either dumbasses self-selected by smoking weed early, or they just atrophied their head muscle through non-use.

That map is interesting as fuck

The black market moonshine thing makes a lot of sense, where or how can I get some non ghetto shit

Find some quality seeds from a trusted vendor online, darknet or clearnet, then grow your own. You should learn how to grow your own food anyways and those skills and transferable.

(check'd)

I have to check my own quints? Fuck this gay board

The pills that don't get you high use CBD exclusively.
Depending on what condition you're using it for you might want some of the CBN and THC as well, not to mention other substances (polyphenols, etc) in the whole plant that might be coadjuvants.

The effect of "weed" isn't from one substance alone. In the 70's, at the dawn of the age of designer drugs, a pure THC pill was made… to get your "weed high" without smelling like weed.
It was an abysmal failure because pure THC gave a strong psychotropic effect without the mood stabilizing effects brought by the other alkaloids. It was a paranoia pill.

Like any drug, there are effects other than the one you're looking for and your mileage may vary, but as a medical option it's a lot better then a large amount of prescription drugs it would be competing with.

Wake and bake is still degenerate as fuck.

If it can help sick people it should be used as medicine. Period. This shouldn't even be a question. Heroin and cocaine are both used medicinally, and so should cannabis if it has benefit. It is showing promise in many different areas and more research should be done ASAP to test it's effectiveness and create medicines from it.

Recreational use has far less damaging effects than alcohol does to both the individual and society. It should be regulated and taxed the same way.

This "herbal jew" and "alcohol is the true white mans drug" bullshit are retarded. If you are going to get all high and mighty about degeneracy, then alcohol would be the first drug to be banned as it causes the most damage to individuals, families, and society.

However, nanny state is for pussies, adults should be able to make thier own informed choice and banning shit doesn't work. Alcohol prohibition failed, and so has the drug war. The only sane option is to let communities, states, and nations set their own standards for what they find acceptable and decide what level of regulation they want for each drug.

sage
sage meaningless repetitive slide thread

In comparison to any drug which people would call addictive it is non-addictive. More addictive than eating raw garlic? Yes. Addictive at all when compared to oxycontin, cocaine, meth? No.
For curing a wide variety of cancer, nervous system, and trauma-related mental illness it is one of the only things that works at all. This means it is a tool, but that doesn't mean it is inherently good.
That was what happened when it was outlawed.
No. It is only beneficial for your health if you fall into an extremely narrow category of a person suffering from some of the horrific mental and physical diseases which it has been shown to treat or cure.

tl;dr If you actually have cancer or multiple sclerosis then it can help you immensely in the right situation. When used as a political statement or tribe identification then it is an overall loss.

wew If you're going to spam a wall of factoids about Cannabis at the very least actually bother to weed out what is and isn't bullshit. There is a lot wrong with the a good chunk of the articles you posted but this is the most glaringly wrong one.

THC inhibits presynaptic neurons in the brain, which is what causes the drop in IQ, reduction in reaction time, and is basically what gives people that slowed down "chilled out" effect.

However, this is temporary and the amount of time it takes to revert this effect is entirely based on how long and how much somebody has been consuming. Somebody who gets fucking hammered in massive quantities, for a long period of time (20+ years), could take anywhere from 6 months if they drink shit load of water, regularly consume natural acids like that in oranges or lemon, and if they have a fantastic metabolism, to just over a year before they are finally back to their pre-THC self assuming they cut it cold turkey. Somebody who takes a small dosage (and I mean very small amount) on weekends would have flushed it out of their system before the week is up and would be back to their normal self.

I don't care about the legality of weed either way, but as far as permanently fucking up somebodies life goes, it's less destructive to somebody than drinking coffee or soda on a daily basis is yes, whether you like it or not coffee is actively damaging to your body and on a chemical standpoint soda does the same shit but is arguably worse for you than coffee, and FAR less destructive to ones personal health than alcohol or cigarettes.

So if marijuana is degenerate, and you consider coffee, soda, cigarettes or alcohol as okay, than you need to either stop being an inconsistent faggot or just gas yourself on the spot.

If you're against all substance use/abuse however, by all means complain away.

t. biochemistry fag

It's brilliant for stomach/abdominal/pooping pains

Medically, I have no problems with weed.
In terms of recreation and social aspects, weed is quickly becoming a staple for degenerate culture and challenging social norms. It's delving into a hedonistic and frivolous culture that is harmful for our culture as a whole, pushing youth to get turnt, and mostly associated with niggers.

Politicians love using WEED LMAO to push their politics. In a way, it is the herbal jew because it's like a carrot on a stick for them, leading a voter base of weed lmaos and leftists.

Marijuana is extremely addictive. Don't listen to the pro-pot hype.

Of all the young people I know, I am the only one who was able to smoke pot once a week for a few months, get what I needed from the plant (essentially the realization that things could be different, which changed my whole life) and then quit it outright.

All my friends who were smoking in college have become pot heads, some struggling with attempts to quit, others totally oblivious that they have become dim. Some are personifying the plant like it's their gf.

Pot is like vidya. Extremely addictive if you are seeking a way to escape from something inside yourself (anger, pain, past abuse etc…)

Oil to treat cancer might be great, I don't know, but smoking it makes you weak.

A friend of mine, who use to be healthy, good looking aryan and pro-gun, pro-right and ready to fight when he was a teen has become a loose kaki-pants wearing ear-gauged Bernie cuck after 8 years of smoking. It's horrible.

no. i refuse to believe. you just don't unlearn the truth.
amnesia lol

It's true. He smokes all day everyday. he's also got a mud girlfriend from Tunisia with a face full of metal.

He was never Jew aware, but he's not in any condition to fight, though he still knows what's coming.

he's forgotten race realism and thinks we can all just get along.

Just gas him. He was never worthy if he converted over the 'herbal' jew.

At least my other friends have kept their minds and are trying to quit. He's become convinced he needs it to do his work (he's become a tattoo "artist")

Some people just have to go down their own path. But yeah, I'm going to have to let him go.

Fuck your gay grasp of arithmetic or language, whichever it was that made you mistake quads for quints. Perhaps you should smoke less weed.

^^ ^^

Checked

0/10. get less degenerate 'friends'.

Working on it, but Christ here in my part of Europe literally every single young person roles their own cigs and adds pot.

Reminder:
Culture is important because it gives us an identity in the world and separates us from animals. It is a mechanism to push us apart from materialism and other attacks on humans being above animals.

Challenging culture and norms, socially appropriate behavior, and pushing an opposite culture on us will lead to degeneracy and turn you into an animal.

Weed is being pushed by jews and leftists, the same kind that wants to throw away traditional values and replace what is socially appropriate. It's the herbal jew because it's trying to push an opposite culture (stoner/nigger culture), and ultimately challenge authority.

Did you know that hashish is what the assassins got their name from? The Jihadis get high on marijuana before going on one of their sick missions.

You think you are just smoking a J, but you are killing your soul

Which part? I haven't been there since the 1990s (it was great then).
Lovely enrichment. Don't you think?
>tfw the Soviet Union no longer exists.

Thread complete.

Much of Holla Forums needs to take this advice regarding some things it wrongly considers "degenerate."

If there's no real reason to quit, then why quit? Do you like to arbitrarily give up things you like, just to prove to yourself [and others] you're some übermensch who can deny himself anything at anytime for as long as he wants, and >>>/christ/ would be so proud of you for your willpower and faith.

You're just another fucking meme mang, a living one…

Libertarian opinion here:
Anything can become Psychologically addictive. After watching my parents purchase this over food, I wouldn't say it should be legalised.
A bit subjective, but in the sense does it better your life? No. It'll make you stupider and less productive, but possible more relaxed.
To be honest, I think Marijuana was banned because at the time, it posed a big threat to businesses that were out there and thus they lobbied the US government to have to criminalised.
There are benefits to using radiation to kill certain kind of cells, doesn't mean it's a good option most of the time.

idk but its making me rich, shoutout to the cree dude that was on here a month or two ago raving about cree cobs, theyre the real deal

the hypocrisy of the US government is maddening
>mfw gov holds patent for medical use and claims schedule 1 status which means no medical use
the lack of accurate information along with the steady stream of misinformation and propaganda has been an education in itself

pls more detail

not sure why my post didn't quote you the first time. Was that the thread where the guy was talking about the LED motherboards/control boards? I roughly remember some guy on here talking about getting stuff from chyna, then just reassembling it and selling it for an insane profit.

We have this thread every other week. It never amounts to anything except a lot of shitflinging between str8 edgelords and moderates.

Perhaps all your friends just happen to be faggots, weed or no weed.

nice try shlomo

he was talking about building the actual lighting fixtures to place over your cannabis plants. He's right, if you're able to source the cobs at manufacturer prices you'll make a killing for years to come. Since I can't do that I just built my own lights with them and so far theyre killing it

most info about them online is on rollitup.org in the LED section if youre interested.

Basically this. If I stood to gain something other than pride, I can and have quit cold turkey, with no ill effects besides difficulty sleeping the first night.

Arguably I might get more chores done if I quit, but when I've tested this by quitting cold turkey for a month, I just filled the time with gaming/gardening, and didn't accomplish much more.

Wasting Hitler dubs on promoting the herbal jew…

Drugs should only be used as a last resort in an extreme situation.
If you can deal with your shit, then deal with it.

If you must use drugs, use as little as possible.

That shit makes you complacent and demotivated. We don't call it the herbal jew for nothing.

Read the lowered iq one. Now scroll down and read the part that says stopping use for a year brought back the iq points. Now go fucking kill yourself.

Marihuana makes people passive and aspie, but happy.

It's a shit-tier drug. It doesn't improves you in any way.

If you want to leave humanity behind use anabolic steroids, amphetamines, caffeine and cocaine. Those actually make you superhuman (but may be addictive to those predisposed to it).

[citation needed]

I don't drink coffee or caffeinated beverages regularly, but I think that's entirely bullshit. Every food product you consume is composed of a variety of chemicals, and caffeine is (the ingredient I assume you're referring to) has little to no lasting effects once it's out of your system.

To claim that marijuana is less harmful than caffeine is not a huge exaggeration, it's a completely false statement.

All that said, consuming anything in excess, (both low-dose chronic usage and high-dose acute usage) whether it be caffeine, alcohol, marijuana, or pharmaceuticals, is dangerous. However everything you put in your body has potentially dangerous chemicals, so the solution isn't to avoid everything that has that potential, but rather to exercise regularly and eat as healthy as possible.

Your post was decent until you claimed marijuana was less dangerous than other common substances, a statement that's been made many times and discredited by people more well-informed than me countlessly. It's also and argument really only ever used by people who use different illicit substances and try to justify their usage of it. Little to no one cares if you smoke weed nowadays, but don't justify it with bullshit.

t. fag you can't identify as being anything because this is an anonymous imageboard.

1. No, that’s not true. But let’s pretend it is:
2. You are a fucking retard.

Everything pleasurable is addictive. Yes.
Yes, objectively so, it works wonders for multiple sclerosis, arthritis, chemo-induced nausea, etc.

It is the Herbal Jew, mind altering substances of any type are bread and circus. With that said the Pharmaceutical Jew is infinitely worse and legalization will take billions of dollars away from Narcos and Big Pharma, legal and normalized pot is a much lesser evil than big pharma or cartels.

You still believe that shitty lie about weed use killing brain cells? It was created back in the 1910s, when oil and fabric industries lobbied to ban Marijuana. Biochemical studies made way later proved it was a myth and in fact it showed it can help treat brain cancer. Don't call others retards if you can easily be influenced by old shitty propaganda a la reefer madness.

kool-aid drinker detected

I can't use the shit in any degree, it completely fucks me up and makes me useless for the day.

Its addictive more than likely, I've seen people use the shit their whole lives nonstop without even thinking about it.

its just a time waster, some people use it to take the edge off but the people who turn into vegetables on the shit weren't going to be productive anyways.

I don't think it needs to be illegal, I just personally can't stand the shit.

Google it you dumb faggot. Stale bait.

wew lad

if youre a neet who gets addicted to something as benign as jerking off, yeah

Meh, I like alcohol
legalizing hemp production should be done though

Jews arent involved with pot as itself or full legalization

jews want pharmaceutical money and make it medical only. they made Marinol, a shitty perscription THC drug that actually managed to kill someone

There is a reason it's illegal goy. Now take these pills…

Sage, but the "reasons" behind cannabis prohibition is a big reason why I'm here.

No, neuron growth is stimulated and it depends on diet and other factors. But nothing "kills brain cells" like beer.

There is a hilarious pharma shill called Sabet, he's a lot like Sarkeesian or Thompson. Another one called McColl, looks like Tan Mom from Stern.

From the article:

GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU SUBHUMAN KIKE

everybody keeping weed illegal at this point needs shot. traitors gotta go

wew

the US gov's patent

population control?

Marijuana is actually brilliant for you

People who say 'oh I can't use it' are just fucked 'cause they have no self-control.. There is literally no more useful substance for getting 'high', more relaxed, less stressed, more tolerant and, perhaps most importantly, the reingraining of one's pathology.

Uh-oh, this is about to be bumplocked as "D&C" (lel). Mods must be asleep.

Anyway, while the thread lasts, I've known (to varying degrees) several people commit suicide, and in all cases it was a few years after they started getting progressively more into pot. In all cases the people were not particularly abnormal otherwise, but of course you never can tell.

And of course, the causation goes both ways, the question is how strong. Yes, people who do an abnormal amount of pot tend to be the low-lives who would be more likely to commit suicide anyway.

(Thus) the same goes for MJ and crime. Quite the correlation. Is any of that due to the drug, or is it just correlation with other factors/personality traits?

The same goes for MJ and being a n33t leeching off of welfare or parents. Often while being a "musician" or "writer" (not making money of course), putting out average-quality stuff but thinking it's a revelation from god because everything feels so amazing while you're high. I don't want so much of my tax dollars going to fund those people. And in those cases I think the causations are at least balanced…

There's the problem.

The culture around pot heavily lends itself to the hippy, good-vibe, new age bullshit. Are you capable of only using pot after a hard day at work in order to relax? Then you're probably fine. But the isse lies with the faggots who make a lifestyle out of living in perpetual relaxation and use bullshit rhetoric to avoid any sort of responsability. Bullshit only somehow high out of their minds could believe. Like they do. Because they spend the day high out of their minds.

And don't even get me started on the race-traitorous cunts who think blacks are the epitome of culture and civilization because Bob Marley was a pothead.

Oh, I'm also 1488 and 420 but

THIS is a fucking slide thread

maybe it's good for enlightenment?

an IQ test is a measure of intelligence by testing someone with a test that an imperfect human being created, as they also created the concept of intelligence. "whoops you didn't pass the math test! not good at math? probably means you're not good at anything! haha! alright buddy have fun being a janitor"

wow big surprize, if you inhale smoke your lungs get sick, and YOU get sick! Wow! only idiots smoke the stuff.

;^)
Nice try being even remotely motivated in such a pathetic and depressing society. (most of the world today)

smart people get depressed because they see the world for the way it truly is, and they question authority out of hope and curiousity and out of the need to express their discomfort with living a lie.
big surprise… smart people who use a plant because it's a plant, are the same smart people who are likely to see school for what it is- a pathetic indoctrination camp that teaches you how to be a good slave. and these smart people, (being as demotivated as they are) thanks society don't have a good reason to continue to subject themselves to such a hell as "school", which is clearly not a place of learning.

"they" that believe they rule the world set up drug dealers who spray the MJ with bugspray before selling it to fuck up peoples heads and give them health problems.

I heard a story from this person once who said they knew someone who was very smart and was about to graduate gulag I mean school, and they smoked it once and went retarded because it was laced with a different drug or chemical and had traces of roach spray.

Wow this one of the most stupid posts i've ever seen on pol.

Kill yourself you weed smoking degenerate

Anyone who smokes weed is a victim of childhood abuse and is self medicating because they weren't raised to like themselves

Put it in simple pill form, keeps the stoners away.
If it truly is a miracle drug, put it in a way to dose that is consistent, smoking is not a proper way to deliver a drug.

vape culture makes me sick. a hundred new shops open everywhere I look these days. vape and smoke is nearly the same shit and just as unhealthy. I wouldn't be surprized if all the same companies are behind it, trying to make up money lost on the depopularization of smoking.

0/10

fuck off weed cucks, you're making yourselves stupid

medicalxpress.com/news/2016-02-age-marijuana-long-term-effects-brain.html

For something so widely used there isn't nearly enough research on the long term effects to exposing yourself to a large dose of caffeine on a daily basis, my reasoning for claiming that a cup of Joe a day for 20 years is more harmful than casual 'use' of THC for the same amount of time is that caffeine has been observed to consistently cause significant increases in arterial stiffness, arterial stiffness will naturally occur over time just from aging and other factors, but caffeine will really compound it, as your arteries stiffen your heart has to work more to maintain stroke volume to be able to keep delivering oxygen and other nutrients to where they need to be. Over a long period of time this WILL eventually lead to myocardial infarction and massively increase the chances of experiencing a stroke.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11509481

What you "think" doesn't matter to me,

Prove it, I'm not talking about some shitty nigger tier blunt laced with a bunch of chemicals, I'm talking about the plant specifically and the plant alone as it's capable of being a psychotropic drug without chemical engineering, and for the sake of fairness I will claim that coffee 100% black even without the sugar is more deadly than the main active ingredients in some stupid fucking pot plant.

With caffeine you ingest it and that's that, with THC you don't need to "smoke it" and inhale/consume carcinogenics, which is what would be the biggest health risk with weed consumption, all THC needs is heat to activate and something to bind to, like oxygen and hot food. The psychotropic effects, or more specifically, the pre-synaptic dampening of THC has been proven to be temporary as it doesn't do shit than block the neurons in your brain from firing as quickly and efficiently as normal and once the THC is naturally out of your system you'll be 100% a-okay.

One of these WILL kill you faster and the other WILL not assuming if in either case you showed restraint. One is consumable without fucking you up, the other is inherently fucking bad for you.

I said it before and I'll say it again;
So if marijuana is degenerate, and you consider coffee, soda, cigarettes or alcohol as okay, than you need to either stop being an inconsistent faggot or just gas yourself on the spot.

If you're against all substance use/abuse however, by all means complain away.

You're a fucking faggot if you consume weed, and you'll be a fucking faggot that dies early with caffeine consumption.

This is more effort than you deserve as everything you've said is entirely baseless and represents 0 understanding of how the human body works or what you think is good for you and what isn't. if you're going to talk like you know jack shit at least back it up. I'm done with you unless you actually manage to say something that isn't just hot air. 11/10 for annoying the shit out of me and making me respond.

typical

"The herbal jew" is a fucking joke you dumbass

Also fuck off with this "we" shit I've been seeing lately. If I wanted a hivemind I'd go literally anywhere else on the internet.