Renegade has gotta go

Hooooly fucking shit, Holla Forums.

Did you hear her and her husband Kyle's little chimpout? Its impressive. Here's a little remix of the crazy.

soundcloud.com/fashmaster/fashmaster-sinead-no-fag-mix

hahahaha what's the source for this?

Who?

She's a crypto-Jew feminist who infiltrated the alt-right a couple years. She has since turned on the Alt-Right while putting out garbage content

*a couple years ago

Fuck off you alt-right fag we all know Sinead is a retarded flat-earther but most of us dont give a shit.
The only people who get triggered by renegade are homos who are mad that Sinead called out(truthfully) that homosexuality and degeneracy run rampant through the alt-right.

Go back to the daily shoah forums where the posters share your right wing version of Jon Stewart humor

I listen to Kyle Hunt's radio show sometimes, what's wrong with him?

Shaun seems like a cool guy.

Nice logical fallacy, faggot

Most of us wouldn't give a shit except that the cunt is crazy and when she is shilled for, it's heavy. But why would anyone listen to her? She is obviously just meant for d&c.

And didn't she have an article about being a feminist? If that was her, the writing style was as SJWish as you can get, it actually looked like something that would come from srs

IDK too much about the Renegade situation, but they really got brought in because of Sinead who is affiliated with them start swinging punches at everyone. Sinead is relatively "new", vocal, public, extreme, and a woman. She's also affiliated with far out conspiracies (flat earth) that distract. She's the real problem. Renegade got dragged into her shitstorm because she's in a relationship with someone from Renegade and he went all white knight for her stupidity.

She understands NOTHING about the concept we're trying to steal from the left of "no enemies on the right" per se when it comes to those aware of the race/JQ. She's admitted she'll divide and conquer until everyone screams jew nonstop. Any subtle tactics she despises. You must scream jew at the top of your lung 24/7.

The woman is bat shit and it ruined Renegades reputation in the process. Nobody had a fucking problem with them (mostly) until she opened her mouth and caused controversy and they supported her.

Yah I mean dont get me wrong, I hate the cunt too but Renegade is often attacked for not putting up with faggotry, and on that issue I agree with them

They get attacked because they call all Trump supporters traps and trap lovers, which is bullshit. They do nothing but D+C and cause highschool drama.

She's right in that, though. Moderates need to fuck off. If you aren't backing the extermination of all Jews, then you are useless to us.

And none of these people are subtle. They are just cowards.

Kyle the drunken faggot has fallen so far.

Can you explain the whole situation because I have no idea what this retarded shit is

Who are these people, and why should I care?

Sure thing m80.

You realize her opinion of Holla Forums isn't very high.

That might have been ok, but I couldn't tell what the fuck it was supposed to be. Regardless, reported for e-celeb. Legit people many of us actually care about or listen to have been getting bumplocked lately.

because she is an attention whore,

OR she understands exactly what she is doing. Which is what I would assume based on the shilling.

Not even remotely true.

And flat-earthers are worse then useless. It's destructive to the gullible, and tars everyone with similar politics with the same kikey brush.

Renegade Radio is absolute garbage. In general I don't believe in punching right, but Kyle and Sineade make it a point to attack and denegrate other pro-whites.

They're shills.

OY VEY SHUT HER DOWN LOOK HERES A PIC OF HER WITH A BLACK GUY!!!

Do you JIDF yids plan these threads in advance or just wait for MGTOW race traitors to post them?

That was an amazingly insane rant. She's losing it fam. Any day now.

I hope they do take her child away. Veganism is child abuse.

Link to the original pls.

An "e-celeb" that doesn't get their thread deleted.

ECELEB FAGGOTRY GTFO

SAGE AND REPORT

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Good job to whomever triggered them. Comedy gold.