Alt Right movement discussed on CNN

Alt Right movement discussed on CNN

I know many people on Holla Forums don't like this term and don't identify with it, but from what I've seen, many of the people who use it and are talked about in this video are similar to Holla Forums users.

Whatever your feelings on it are, I think you would still be interested in this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=hYt3pe-OLIA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UJtNJzZRsBE
youtube.com/watch?v=hYt3pe-OLIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TBH I think it's a bit to broad of a label since it can consist of many different and even contradictory ideologies but as a label for the growing alternative ideologies of the right I think it's not a bad label.

fuck off

Did you get the audio from inside an aquarium next to the TV?

damn, it's painful to watch these blue pilled faggots try to make sense of shit so far beyond their piss ants minds

this. Its an umbrella term for people that would otherwise be arguing day and night if not for the left going full blown retarded and trying to destroy civilization.

ant

I definitely agree. I remember Richard Spencer said
This was at the beginning of the alt right. It's an umbrella term, not a movement

I actually agree with some of the man's points, like the fact that the alt righters often sound like theyre just trying to make whites another victim group.

The Alt right is a movement that came about as Holla Forumss talking points were filtered down to normies.
They parrot our memes but don't truly understand the Aryan spirit.
Richard Spencer, TDS, and their ilk are all trying to use the methods of Jews to defeat Jews.

The 'alt right' is now out of Holla Forumss hands, its snowballed out of control. Politically they share many goals with us but they are spiritually bankrupt, and so they will become completely kosher sooner or later. We have to fight enough now just to keep their cancerous and materialistic version of white nationalism from overtaking this board. The only factor saving us from a complete fashybro takeover is that a lot of them stick to twitter and TDS forums, since they view the more principled and thoughtful Holla Forums crowd as "autists"

And the longer our opponents don't understand this distinction the better off we'll be since they're completely confused on how a group of people with such different ideas can be working together to so easily defeat them.

What's with all of you faggots posting these wishy-washy on the fence shill posts?

E-CELEB FAGGOTS KILL YOURSELF

FUCK MILO YIANNOPOULOS THE GREASY FUCKING GREEK

FUCK THE ALT-RIGHT

It shouldn't take over Holla Forums, but it should take over the mainstream conservative movement. It's a somewhat normie-friendly version of our views, and it allows truly fascist views to take root. It's a lot better than cuckservatism, at least

None of these people are e-celebs, or on the fence. What the fuck are you talking about, bro?

Fam are you going to actually read the discussion in the thread or just make shill tier knee jerk reactions to words you don't like?

are you mentally ill?

There's already kind of split on Twitter between the alt-right and the self-styled alt-reich over the whole 14/88 issue. People on Twitter are bickery and divisive in general, we here on Holla Forums are more united thanks to our anonymity mostly keeping our identities and egos out of shit.

god I missed anons like this, we have been drowned out this election tbh. I remember when the Right Stuff (when it was still just a blog) became a "big tent" kind of place during the Romney run. you can see even on this website the vast herds of republicucks who are just being edgy because its the opposite party in charge right now and they don't really have any principled understanding of what they stand for. the normie herd is trampling out a lot of the discussion.

I do that in an over the top way on Twitter as a parody but also as a weaponizing and subversion of the leftists own memes. You gotta fuck their terms and tactics up so that either they fall out of use or our use of them are seen as super-effective in the eyes of the normalfag muddle-headed middle.

I have noticed, though, that every time there's a violent anti-left protest or BLM rioting or a jihadist attack, the moderate gay ass alt-right fags get dragged to the right and are forced to agree with us, if even for just a week or two before they go back to faggotry until the next inevitable happening.

Milo is not alt-right. He either didn't fully understand it when he wrote articles on it, or he knowingly lied about what it is as part of his co-opt attempt.

All the alt-right talking heads(and so by extension their followers) also treat the jewish enemy as some sort of vague, shadowy bogeyman. They have good arguments against feminists, BLM, the refugee shit, etc, but these are at the end of the day only diversions, and when it comes to jews they never seem to go anywhere past a sort simple recognition of the fact that jews have a tendency to exploit white societies.
Realizing that is all well and good, but we need to treat jews as the real enemy they are… observe their tactics with serious study and form countermeasures that are proactive rather than always reacting to their attacks. Most important is realizing what separates the Jew from the Aryan, and using this knowledge to purge all Hebrew tendencies within ourselves.

Old Holla Forums used to be (apart from happenings) 50% white culture and NatSoc threads and 50% jew-watch threads. Nowadays we seem to be too distracted by the many heads of the Hydra to seriously attack the source, not in the least because of the meme floating around that "we'll take care of the pressing problems first and then work on the jews once we're safe from muslims etc…" What the newfags havent realized is that the jews are already planning the next prong of attack before the last runs it course.

I didn't post the video.

Here is a version with better sound.

youtube.com/watch?v=UJtNJzZRsBE

I think it's the former. He later posted "I'm not really alt-right, I'm just a fellow traveler"

There is no alt-right movement, faggot. Go away.

Let me repeat that, again:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO ALT-RIGHT MOVEMENT, OKAY BUDDY

I'll watch your vid and give you a bump, though, even though you are talking fantasy shit.

Stopped reading right there

They are trying to use the label "alt-right" the same way they used "tea party." It is a way of trying to fence us in and neutralize us.

That's because the alt-right was created as controlled op. Holla Forums is not alt-right nor is it controlled op, despite how hard (((they))) try. Despite 8ch being run by ((())).

Its pretty amazing the whole Taylor Swift thing, I first remembering encountering one single Taylor image /new/ and made like maybe 5 or six images and spread them. And like a year and a half later it was getting spoken of on cable news.

on that not im dumping my taylor images again

>youtube.com/watch?v=hYt3pe-OLIA

0:52

Now's not the time for fear. That comes later.

I'm insulted.

They think "we're" alt-right. They called us hipsters. I had a wee bit of a REEEE moment when he implied that.

Let's dispell the myth that the alt right has no idea what it's doing, they know exactly what they're doing

Yes. The (((alt-right))) knows what (((it's))) doing.

The two of you are half-right. Alt-right IS a bad label simply because we're trying to replace the right, not become its little brother (as is implied by the word "alternative"). And it can't be an umbrella term when people like Holla Forums so strongly reject it.

However, this is why the UMBRELLA term is The New Right.

The fact that CNN and the rest of the media have been incredibly studious to call the New Right ONLY by the title "alt-right" tells me that they're aware that it implies a secondary position.

It's because the left and MSM as a whole know that the alt-right is a controlled op, created for the purpose of keeping track of and forcing the narrative in anti-establishment people.

Just because you call them "Alt-Right" and give attention to certain people who label themselves that way doesn't mean that that population will follow them.
Trying to claim that that entire movement is 100% compromised is defeatism, (((user)))

What I'm talking about is very specific. Words have power, and the media DOES have the influence to trick their movement into adopting one label for itself over another.

Alt-right is a label for a group that is secondary to THE Right, while NEW Right is a name for a group that is taking over. Its as simple as that. Even what's-his-name who COINED the term, "Alt-right" has made this point.

CNN is a MESS

Nah. Just stop trying to get equality of results after equality of opportunity failed to make your Marxist utopia you always wanted.

No it isn't. It would be defeatism if I said that the group that isn't alt-right - Holla Forums in this case - was bad for defeatists reasons.

Holla Forums is not alt right at all. Not even remotely. Not any amount greater than 0.

If anything Holla Forums is true right. As the forefathers were. Nationalism is a conservative ideology. Closed borders is a conservative ideology. Non-interventionism is a conservative ideology. Free-trade is NOT a conservative ideology. As little trade as possible, only that which is literally necessary is a conservative ideology.

None of that you will hear from the alt-right.

As I said else where ITT;

Some people starting using the term alt right to help identify as someone that leaned to the right, but wasn't a cuckservative.

So some media personalities tried latching onto the label thinking it was the way to identify as an edgy conservative that was hip to the new kids ways. It doesn't work all that well for most of them because it's rare that they'd be willing to respect views on in-group preferences which is a core value of the alt right.

CNN and liberals are panicking because they cannot criticize the alt right's positions.

Well that's where and why they're wrong.

The alt right and the cuckservatives are the same group. A cuck by any other name etc.

The Tea Party were a bunch of retards though. I've agreed with what the "alt right" is saying since before the Tea Party. The Tea Party was a way to blame people for what the Kikes actually did to them during the economic crash. "Let's blame those people that got thrown out of their houses and lost jobs durr durr derp."

It's like you faggots didn't even notice they stopped calling us "white supremacists".

Nah I noticed they changed to "white nationalists". They're trying to dirty the term nationalist.

I think we're the only ones that take the term too serious. With all the negative stories about the racist and antisemitic "Alt-Right" nobody in their right mind is going to associate themselves with that.

I mean you're not fooling anyone on twitter when someone has #AltRight in their info and then Nazi and Hitler images and symbols fucking everywhere lol. I don't know why people get so upset or take it too seriously. It's great cover.

Well, of course you're completely correct. That's why Holla Forums never has any arguments about anything. :^)

As distasteful as it might be, if it gets whites to at least consider coming together a race in this world that is trying to kill us off through idpol, I welcome it.

Just like all the white kids that go to schools with niggers and beaners learn that you got to look at for your own.

I know it goes against the aryan spriit as you put it, but we need whties to just come together first. Trump and to a lesser extent the alt-right is helping that happen. I consider a world where our biggest concern are alt-right faggots is far better than the one we currently living in.

the controlled-right is discussed on burger media…

So fucking what? They are shekel grubbing faggots who try to subvert what Holla Forums is doing. They are kikes and deserve to burn.

I'm not even sure what kind of bait this is.

Tea party was pretty alright at first. But their position didn't entail in-group preferences so they quickly fell to infiltration.

When similar infiltration is attempted with the alt-right it stands out like a sore thumb. Since even the cucky version of the alt-right is advocating for less immigration and protecting your own groups.

lol

We understand.

I predicted the alt right would go too far after some initial success and end up poisoning the well and I'm being proven correct so far. PR fags are bad but anti-PR extremists will hurt the god emperor too.

Who takes this shit seriously?

Rick 'Pissdad' Wilson goes on TV and talks about racist men masturbating to anime.

CNN is crying that some people are bigoted some more, the same as they've been doing for a decade.

The majority of liberal media is crying that hating ISIS is racist.

No one sane believes this shit as it all sounds too ridiculous for words.

The Overton window shifting further to the right means moderate positions such as having a border wall sound much more reasonable in comparison to the calls for exterminating all Muslims.

Top Kek

Go to bed, Jake

Oy vey muh anti-Semitism.

Could these faggots be any bigger faggots? Jesus christ, this is what passes for commentary on TV now huh?

Pretty much this, also.

TV is a total joke.

Let me tell you a little secret

These people don't fucking know anything

Soon the media will be talking about patriots of non descriptive color.

They're completely clueless about what's coming, aren't they?

kek that guy did his research

We understand that perfectly right you fucking ugly nigger. We don't care about being racist.

Also, is that nigger standing the same one from pic related? kek

didn't mean to include the Hipster part, but it looks like that guy actually went on Holla Forums for like 10 minutes

what does it look like Holla Forums

"alt right" is the jew led attempt to overshadow pol redpilling plebs about jews et al, to redirect the plebs to the cadre of jews giving them the jew message that "alt-right" is about protecting faggots, jews, and rewrite history that doing so is and has always been the foundation of western civilization. pol n friends to get louder, keep getting the message out it's jews behind the mud invasion, etc.

You're not even on Twitter, are you?

We were going to get a permanent label at the end of the day anyway. While I dont know about the whole alt-right term, it certainly is a good way of easing people into the redpill rather than just being 'evil internet nazis'

It's too late kikes, you can't shut it down.

twitter means what to you? the jew fag, the canadian that sticks shit up his ass on camera and french kisses the jew fag, the paul watson whatever from alex jonestown, gamertgate "defender" anti-trump jew feminist, … I've listened to what they're pushing.

Milo can go fuck himself, he probably does, he isn't "alt-right", he gets fucked by black men and hasn't ever talked about race. All he really is anti-feminist, one of those MRA faggots.

You're obviously not following the right accounts then, faggot. CHS, Gavin McInnes or Milo aren't the alt-right.

Try following the following accounts as a start:
@Ricky_Vaughn99
@N1K0LAK1
@SwiftOnEconomy
@DemsRRealRacist
@TrumpHat
@AnnCoulter
@TheLastRefuge2
@Bidenshairplugs
@ReactionaryTree
@SpectreRedux
@rabite
@CantStumpTrump1
@PaulTown_

What evidence he even sleeps with any black guys?

I've only ever seen him being with white guys.

The comments about blacks just seem like his being a bit playful.

But it's the CURRENT YEAR how can you be so closed minded, never mind considering any actual horrid consequences that can come of it don't even be silly because it's the CURRENT YEAR.

(checked)
acknowledging that whites are even a victim to this shit would completely destroy (((their))) narrative that all other races are oppressed by whites. It would open up the flood gates and plant seeds of doubt, get the regular populace to start questioning amongst themselves and even possibly doing their own research. (((they))) can't handle that. The strong push for the anti- white agenda narrative should be a tell tale sign, as well as convincing the weak willed whites to spend the rest of their pathetic miserable lives groveling, sniveling, and denouncing themselves while kissing the AIDS infested toes of their degenerate slavers.

It's funny, the keep going on and on about the holocaust, but it's losing its meaning among the newer generations. That along with, their millenial monstrosities they've created to be so self centered and narcissistic and teaching them the way of the jew in victimizing themselves and riding with that shit, that of course they wouldn't give a damn about the jews and their holocaust. They created another frankenstein's monster where it's gotten out of their control because of such short sightedness that they scramble like rats trying to figure out how to make themselves relevant without over exposing their hand.

But in this day and age with what's been happening, along with Trump shaking down their castle in mere months from the many long careful years of lies and deceit, their hand is being exposed anyways.

These fuck heads don't realize it's THEM not Trump encouraging the "alt right". The "alt right" has ALWAYS been around. It's just now it has a face and threatens their jobs as PC shills.

Pic related. "Perfect aryan". These old pundits are out of touch with memes. They're living in the victorian age still with their mindsets.

Checked.

Didn't the Golem from their own mythology turn on it's creator as well?

I'm perfectly alright with being seen as a nigh-unstoppable kike killing "Monster"

Which is why we need to be weary of people like RamZPaul. He was one of the first pushing the "alt right" title. He made videos daily with it in the title. One day he decided that his fan base who he had built up by speaking on ethnic nationalism was a bunch of "1488'ers" and were a "stupid cult".
He pulled people in, gave them a title and pushed out the original people by separating them into further groups and alienating them as "evil".
Be weary of ecelebs just as you are with the mainstream media. I say this as someone who gets annoyed with the morons who type in all redtext at the beginning of threads, sages, and tells everyone to follow suit because "ecelebing".

The Cuckservative Treehouse is Kikebart-tier. He's even on their fucking banner.

They're trying to do to the far-right what the Neo-Cohens did to general conservatism.

Fortunately, their movement won't survive past the election/inauguration, regardless of the outcome.

Anyone have a better quality video?

Like watching monkeys trying to reverse engineer an internal combustion engine.