Wins electoral vote

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HAMrF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, they're called retards, man.

there's a lot of retards in this country, for sure.

They're not retards. Well, no more than the average citizen is. What's going on here is the same thing with idiot right wingers thinking obamacare is going to create death panels. It's the fucking media's fault. For an entire year they told everyone that Trump = Hitler, all his supporters are sexist/racist and fucking pepe is a neo-nazi symbol. If you believe the fucking narrative they created, why wouldn't you be going crazy right now?

Hopefully this is a good thing. Hopefully in 3-4 months people can reflect on how insane they were acting and how the media is a bunch of cancerous snakes.

BUT IT'S A BETA

the average person is a retard

It's a result of this disease called Nigger

Die of aids

this

He isn't even inaugurated yet, user. How about you wait until he is actually president until you judge how well he keeps his promises.

He is the first president to not come out of the pocket of Washington lobbyists, so people have hope for him.

Are you kidding? Hes already proposed national CC license, repealing years or stupid gun laws, mandatory 5 year minimum sentence for gun crimes, national stand your ground laws, etc. That just from the /k/ side of it, and hes not even in the white house fully yet. Bureaucracy takes time, but eventually I'mma get me a cheap AK and a nice nugget.

Mother throws her child out of the house from voting for Trump

archive.is/HAMrF

Also he already made peace with Putin and Assad and also managed to kill tpp.

And Trump rid the world of Billy Bush

Source?

For a moment I thought you were talking about Obama.

You could just google the webm's name and you would have found it.

I prefer making you do all the work.

Do you have a source on the last two (mandatory minimums and a national SYG law)? I don't think either of those are possible within the powers of the federal government. And although they are good ideas, trying to do it at the Federal level is a bad idea because when the pendulum in Washington swings back in the other direction, gun laws could be watered down all at once. As much as possible should be left to the states.

That was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Seems like he's a vast improvement over the last guy.

Here are seven of Trump’s key promises for his first 100 days in office.

1. Cancel Obama executive actions on immigration and guns.
2. Ask Congress to immediately deliver a full repeal of Obamacare.
3. Suspend immigration from "terror-prone" countries and implement "extreme vetting."
4. Renegotiate the North American Free Trade Agreement or withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
5. Impose tariffs. Goods from Over seas
6. Build a wall and have Mexico pay for it.
7. Enact the Trump tax plan.

This is just the first 100 days. More to come. Iran has already been put on notice about their lack of adherence to the nuclear deal, and Israel has Trumps support and he is moving the American Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

The people protesting are children.

They're not old enough to remember when America was great. All they remember is growing up under King Nigger and they think this is how it's supposed to be.

They got nationwide gay marriage when a majority of states were opposed to it. The right to keep and bear arms is in the Constitution, the right to be a sodomite is not.

how u so hard cor

saved
will repost circa 10 april
let's see how much gets done

Fuck off it's not like she's not going to let the kid back inside after 5 minutes.

But fag rights are constitutional. Why wouldn't he support them.

Mexican here.
I believe we deserve that fucking wall, we had many chances to talk to him for a less extreme method but we just kept chimping out and swallowing tabloid bullshit news.
I still hope our leaders can come up with something that doesn't look as much as a symbol of shame for future generations that don't have anything to do with this bullshit.

Who supports enforced security and a tax per every illegal found.

Hey I still can take my USCIS test can I?