Let's admit it, Chromium entered shit tier level recently!

Now where Google fucked up software rendering and not blurry fonts in Chromium 52 with that GDI code removal, what is your excuse that you still use Chromium garbage like QTWebengine browser shit, Yandex browser shit, Maxthon browser shit, Slimjet/Centbrowser/Vivaldi/Brave utter shit tier garbage?

Time to send Chrome/Chromium into the trash and install some good browser:

Otter-Browser with QTWebkit NG
Midori
Firefox
Pale Moon
Seamonkey
Cyberfox
Waterfox

There is no reason anymore for using Chromium garbage. Free yourself from trash tier today. Make a statement, be Chromium free!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4dYwEyjZcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Use Firefox nightly tbh

enjoy getting penetrated through multiple holes, cuck

How is otter a alternative to QTWebengine again???

Even more proof that 99.9% of great open source code is written by large corporations and nobody sane wastes their time with NEET-infested projects.

It has no broken rendering? It is getting updates so that it can also compete with Blink more and more?

It is not Google controlled?

pwn2own also gives you physical access

Chrome's biggest fuckup is enabling smooth scrolling by default. That fucked everything that uses the engine internally like Steam - you have no option to turn it off. There's nothing that makes a computer feel laggy and slow quite like smooth scrolling, I can't believe anyone thinks it's a good thing.

Enough, SJWzilla. The shilling has not and will not bring more users to your shitty browser.
Ring, delete this thread.

That being said I do not support WebShit browsers either.

I can't believe someone can be such an autistic fucking shut-in that they can't see why normies might prefer smooth scrolling.

If you want something deleted, please report it instead of posting in it and waiting for a mod to read it. We don't get enough reports.

But I can't think of any rules this thread breaks, and I don't know why Mozilla would recommend Otter Browser.

Do you get pinged with the "ring" keyword or something?

No, I just keep a lot of tabs open.

GPLv3+, looks very interesting
LGPLv2.1+, Midori sometimes crash on me, but not always. Simple to use and recommendable if you like normie-friendly browsers. Not that fast.
MPLv2 (GPL compatible) with certain Trademark restrictions, sinking ship, abandon when you can
MPLv2 with proprietary components, otherwise speedy and simple to use
MPLv2, still maintained by the same people as Firefox, beware, otherwise OK
Firefox with improved performance on 64-bit architectures.
Here are some promising features:
Do they remove all DRM anti-features or just the Adobe ones?
Pocket should go back to Firefox' ass where it came from, good on Waterfox.
The most important property in in any software.
Unlike Palemoon where only some few plugins work.
The hell I don't want some triggered Google paid Firefox "contributor" to decide how I run my computer. Good on Waterfox.
Good if you have no option than to use XP 64-bit.
We need that.

In other words, Chromium and Firefox are not the only options. And don't bother mentioning Vivaldi.

hey ring can u delete #Holla Forums tnx

I don't see why normalfags would like it. It's apparent even to them when they move the scrollwheel quickly and it ignores a lot of the clicks because reasons. I've seen a lot of complaints from people who aren't techies and my parents asked me to disable it for them.

Waterfox is a project by on 21-year old guy, can it be trusted? Maybe he has some autism superpowers, but I have a hard time believing one guy alone can properly maintain a Firefox fork.

No FireFox fork by one guy or a couple guys is going to matter. Browsers require a HUGE amount of developer support today (review their daily patches) and any non-trivial change made by a fork will quickly result in them not being able to keep up with the high churn rate of upstream. That will leave you either stuck on an ancient and (more) insecure version of the browser that is missing features (see: palemoon) or the fork will be forced to frequently abandon changes and make little progress. You really need to get some perspective on the difficulty of maintaining meaningful forks of projects like that. It's easier to maintain a fork of Linux than Chrome as Linux is much smaller!

Palemoon is not less secure than Firefox, stop pulling things out of your ass. There was at least one time where Firefox was vulnerable, but Palemoon wasn't because they disabled some superflous bullshit Firecuck had in it's browser.

If Palemoon disables unnecessary crap, then it is at least somewhat more secure than Firefox, not that it's much to brag about.

What browser to use now?

you dont use any because everything is a meme

I did ten years ago by switching to an OS with competent font rendering. It's time to leave the spreadsheets behind, user.

You listed the same browser 5 times

Well fuck which browser is not a fucking meme?

Chromium was never not shit tier.

elinks

Chrome is fine, so is Firefox.

Both are suitable until the inevitable death of web browsers.

All of HTML is a meme thanks to Netscape and Microsoft. When the web was still in its early days browsers had two choices what to do with malformed code: either break hard and tell the viewer where the error lies so they can fix it, or try to render as much as possible and attempt to guess how to correct the error.

They chose the latter, which began a race to the bottom. It encouraged sloppy coding where the coder simply opened the HTML in a browser and if it worked it got uploaded. When users tried to view the page in the wrong browser they concluded that the browser was at fault, not the website. After all if it works in X, but not in Y, then clearly Y is what's broken, otherwise the page wouldn't work in X either. This meant that both browsers tried to be as tolerant of shit code as possible.

XHTML was supposed to fix this mess by enforcing strict rules, but webdev hipster couldn't be bothered to fix their shit and be held up to the same standards as actual programmers, so XHTML never went anywhere. At this point it is far too late to fix HTML and every browser is an arcane mess of tricks and hacks to get every broken web page from the 90s working as well as the modern HTML5 mess that has grown beyond what the format was meant to be.

This is why is right, you can't just fork Firefox or Chrome and "fix" it, you would need and entire company backing the fork to keep it working. The HTML mess is what happens when you don't think ahead. Video by Computerphile on the topic:
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4dYwEyjZcY

Why are you wasting time on Holla Forums then?