Brit/pol/ inflicts meme warfare on Owen Jones

twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/744658671838310401

Might want to appreciate this before or gets taken down

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ShaziaAwan/status/744660181888434177
twitter.com/ShaziaAwan/status/717750701963812865
twitter.com/HarkAtThee/status/744667504451141633
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/eu-referendum/eu-referendum-vote-leave-to-regain-control-of-northern-irelands-future-foster-urges-voters-34808922.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3616041/Students-call-prisons-banned-NUS-group-says-criminals-freed.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it*

Well done, lads.

thanks haha xoxo

No surprise there then

Lel. Jones is such a fag.

Here it is in webm format

twitter.com/ShaziaAwan/status/744660181888434177
Serious or trolling?

Serious. I don't know what the fuck she thinks the police will do except laugh, though.

That's just how Brits think

Ethnic cuckservatives are cancer

twitter.com/ShaziaAwan/status/717750701963812865
"Had to speak up about #racist & divisive #Tory campaign & I'm a Tory #London"

She claims to be Welsh, I'm not sure I ought to take her seriously

spat my coffee

She never had a chance.

And yet most of you guys have been hating on Brit/pol/ for about a year now.

When you're executed in public for refusing to support Marxism, I'll just laugh.
When America steamrolls into Airstrip One, kills all the leftists, and annexes the island for its own so that we can populate it properly, I'll just laugh.
But I'm not laughing now. You're too pathetic to be funny.

God forbid Owen Jones painting an entire group of people with a giant brush due to the acts of a lone attacker.

Don't you know, goy? Broad generalizations is okay when we do it!

Any webbum of what the bitch is crying about?

see

Pick one.

Oh fuck, thought it was a twatter screenshot.
Related is the rip from jewtube.

I just thought it was funny when Owen Jones had a shit fit on TV and stormed off because the hosts weren't outraged enough it was an attack on gays….and later we find out the Muslim shooter was a pooter fucker too.

sage

haha your such a character xoxo

Wew we've caught ourselves a member of Owen's pozzarmy

It always amazes me how much these people want to rely on the police to sort out every minor thing that offends them.

Leftists generally have the quality of wanting a powerful government figure to smash their enemies, while being too cowardly to fight any battles on their own.

Strangely, it is only during these brief moments that the police cease to be racists using brutality and overstepping their authority.

It's an easy detection for them. Someone else has handed them the evidence. All they have to do is request poster details from Twitter, put it all in a folder, and submit the lot to the CPS.

Another 'hate crime' solved without even getting up from the desk.

So much safer and easier than going out and catching pikeys, or gypos, or Muzzie rape gangs.

Some words of wisdom, courtesy of Max Morris:

Lol.

This is one of the things that gives me utmost confidence. I can never picture any of today's Owen-types picking up a rifle and fighting for whatever it is they believe in. They may complain as society changes around them, but who honestly cares about the media's comment section besides some self-righteous pseudo-intellectuals? These people have no virtue, only a false passion based on absolute fear of being labelled a racist, their sole desire is a pat on the back. What a courageous people they are!

twitter.com/HarkAtThee/status/744667504451141633

He's listened to this one too

Get him to retweet With Open Gates.

The fearsome left

WHAT THE FUCK IS A "PROFESSOR OF HUMAN RIGHTS" NEEDED FOR?! What does she even teach? I can only imagine her curriculum:

These people don't even want to learn anything practical. They just want to whine and bitch at the world.

Just saw this posted by one of my family members. Made even worse by the fact that whenever you actually try to spark a discussion they just dismiss you with the whole "that's one way of looking at it" bullshit.

This is pathetic and obviously an uneducated fabrication.

Ask them why the leader of DUP is listed as supporting Remain

POZ LOADS

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/eu-referendum/eu-referendum-vote-leave-to-regain-control-of-northern-irelands-future-foster-urges-voters-34808922.html

Utter bollocks

Also top kek at the national union of students

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3616041/Students-call-prisons-banned-NUS-group-says-criminals-freed.html

Holy shit that was great

Careful, you're reaching Sweden-tier cuck levels

They haven't been paying attention…

Hi Lemo

Y'all niggers need to get in on that commenting. They are getting away with far too much horseshit right now.

Kike/pol/ has basically broken out of its containment thread with this one. All to show us some lispy musicfag trolling another pozzed cunt.

Why do you guys even bother?

MEDS RESISTANT JONES

I hate krauts and yanks. It doesn't matter what happens you'll find a reason to hate. This is one posters thing that got tweeted by someone with lots of followers that's all, not sure it deserves a thread or not but fuck your attitude in general.

i like my tiki tea island cousins. anglo alliance

HAHAH THIS CUNT IS GOING TO PRISON HAHAHA

Can't you just give him the Jo Cox treatment? It seems he likes cox treatment anyways.

LMAO no need to shit on the dead in Orlando tho. Not every cock enthusiast is Owen Jones.