Trump voter gets his ass beat

Ready for the race war?
Whities need to learn.

Niggers being violent? What a fucking surprise.
Yes, I am ready for the race war. They should have never been freed, and coalburners need to be executed.
Moonman 2020

While your playing pocketpool with niggers, a dirty spic is gonna sodomize your butthole. You gonna realize you aren't a very smart racist and on the same level as a nigger dick bitch

>>>/cuck/

You can tell these niggers are faggots by how much they hesitate, its subtle, but I CAN SEE IT.

Please God, I don't know if you're real, I have my doubts, sorry. But if you're real, and you're listening to this, strike down on each of these tainted people, make them change their ways or suffer. Please. Amen.

I'm sure that'll end well.

I think the asian roof shooters will be on our side too. The Jew fears the samurai user.

Oh god…

I'm half Japanese and I'm on your side. Got my MAGA hat a few months ago

Moonman for president 2020.

Niggers and kikes getting BTFO.

New Moon Man album: Whitelash (# optional) when?

Should have been armed. Would have been good for the first encounter to end with multiple dead clinto attack dogs. There is always next time though.

Ready for stop & frisk?

did the nigger really stole his car right before him? fucking niggers…

Unfortunately, no, I'm not ready.

I think mestizos might mostly just focus on niggers, as there own country has a lot of Whites. I think they are mostly smart enough not to anger the great bear that is American Whites.

That is not as common as you think.
Besides, even if you do believe in racism, you should understand people who are agaisnt it would be mad at such things.

whitey getting what he deserves for going into a nogzone unarmed and exiting the car.are you sure it's not a nigger in disguise?

If he did it's carjacking, and that's a federal crime.

Shitskin detected. Go cry over Hillary's loss nigger.

I think they are just thieves using an excuse to steal a car.

Lewd.

Being armed would have just made shit worse. Sure, he could have killed one.

But that would almost certainly result in one of the 20 nigs in the crowd popping him instantly. suppose you did survive. now you'll have to worry about some nig sniping you behind your back for the rest of your life. see George Zimmerman

show me a vid in which nogs do anything other than run away when someone starts to shoot. drop one and take cover. wait for the cops. you'll be ok.

This. Unless they were actual gangbangers, they'd run the second he put a bullet in one. If they WERE gangbangers, he'd be dead now.

Beaners are smarter than bix nood's family.

If there was a race war, blacks would get fucking STOMPED.

When the food trucks stop stocking the grocery stores and the water stops coming out of the tap, cities will eat themselves alive.

Most blacks have no guns. The gangbangers that do have no idea how to use and maintain them properly. See how they shoot more innocent bystanders than other gangbangers, and their guns always jam up or blow up in their hand because they use the wrong kinds of ammo.

There are faaar more whites and anti-black Mexicans in the US than blacks, and not only do they own more weapons, they also visit the range regularly. Whole white families that own multiple guns and know how to use them, living in rural areas where they could survive independently.

That's it.

Truth

faggot got what he deserved

when i was little my uncle told me the race war was gonna happen. then he told me mexicans hate niggers more than white people.

Latinos aren't the enemy and blacks at current numbers are a non-issue. The key with blacks is to find a way to bring their population numbers down dramatically.

Blacks only vote if the candidate is black, so reaching out to them was pointless because while more of them liked Trump, most didn't turn out for either candidate.

Hispanics are gradually becoming more conservative year after year, Cubans and Peurto Ricans are solid conservative, Mexicans are gradually waking up, but they have to be second or third generation and making good money. Poor Mexicans are as bad as niggers. The other benefit of them though is they violently despise niggers and areas with Latino gangs actively embark on ethnic cleansing of blacks.

Blacks are only thus a problem when they have superior numbers. I hate to invoke stereotypes, but they're like pack animals. Cowardly alone, bold when they outnumber someone 4 to 1. In every video where they attack a white person they outnumber them, sucker punch them and otherwise act like dogs with fear aggression. That's why they hate cops and why dogs hate black people, they act on fear.

What I've never understood is Asians, they're not really going to explode in population any time soon (China's birth policy is going to have devastating effects on their population soon) so it's a non-issue either way but they're supposed to be statistically very intelligent, yet -kind of similar to Jews- they want conservative policies in their home countries, and liberal ones when they live in places like the US or Australia, the fuck is up with that?

Indians are in kind of a similar situation to Cubans in that they're at least smart enough to not want to repeat the governments they fled, and they generally just want to make money and have a positive impact on society. In my experience they're very conservative.

What I really wish we could do was make a deal with Liberia to re-adopt them as a US colony. Think about it, we could say we're doing it to admit to and fix our past mistakes, and then specifically to avoid accusations of colonialism say we're only sending black Americans to fix the place. Then we offer packages that would appeal to the segment of black America that we want to get rid of. Make it sound like they'll be getting shitloads of money to return to the motherland, fix America's mistakes, and at the end of their work return home with a ton of money. From the current 11% of the population we'd get all but maybe 3% to voluntarily go on boats to Liberia. Near the end a few of the boats can perhaps sink, say Somalians did it or some shit. Flood the ghettos with propaganda that Liberia would be a nigger's paradise filled with exotic meats, cheap weapons, banana liquor, and an entire populous of fatassed black women used to getting raped.

If by some stroke of luck (pffhahaha) they're successful, then we turn Liberia into a propaganda military force hiring back all their insane old warlords like General Butt Naked and unleashing platoons of drug-addled cannibals onto enemy populations, like disposable Ogryn.

If it doesn't work, in a hundred years we'll call the whole thing a mistake a second time and cut ties, meanwhile our remaining black population will be small, and only those intelligent enough to have remained.

Planned Parenthood was formed with the sole purpose of curbing the black population.

China reversed their one child policy years ago.

Otherwise your post is pretty sound.

These days, Asians are better at putting down dindus than whites.

Remember when the Republicans didn't like Obama, his policies or the result of the '08 and '12 elections? Remember how they called him a bigot instead of pointing out an exact reason for disliking him? Remember how they "protested", rioted, clogged up the streets, disturbed the peace, vandalized and looted other peoples' property, and even assaulted people who voted for Obama instead of peacefully assembling? Oh, wait, it's "Grand Old Party", not "Greatly Offended Porch-monkeys".

Truly shocking

LOL. The gangsters are just as cowardly. They'll run like any other.

I'm hoping whites don't learn that lesson. God help us if American whites learn that lesson.