Official pedo thread

there should always be pedothread

Other urls found in this thread:

pixsense.net/themes/default/upload/1SqwertWoI60923-0-$i.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Keep it up and I am gonna have to fap

I pretend that I did not see that, sir.

You're not a pedophile Finnboy. You're just an outdated political correct normie. Deal with it or go back to your grave.

Say that to Donald Trump. It's his era.

Gonna try to sneak one in before the sun comes up?

Just do it with your pants on. People see anti-christ in penises.They want to hurt it.

What you're talking 'bout?

It will be deleted before the penis comes up. Some people hold on to pilitcal correctness. Eeven when it dired iwth Trump and is only nostalgia.

A pedo thread, gonna sneak one in before the mods get up?

Good thing I have a small weiner

Mods don't tolerate a penis that goes up with little girls. They live in the past.

Done already. Of course it will be deleted… but then we can make another one. There should always be a pedothread. :^)

Funnily enough… it does not make difference what kind of content is posted. Family tier pics, modeling or cp. Everything is considered same in normie paradise lel.

Anyways off now. Just wanted to do my duty. Have fun guys.

It still has the same ingredients as the big ones. It's not the size of the head that hurts, it's the size of the hit.

Why you always want a pedo thread? Can't you just make a lego thread, like anybody else?

Suicide is political correct and died with Obama. Now it's all about survival in a pedo world.

You've still got until January to off yourself buddy

Normie died with Trump. He's not a normie, he's a lunatic and he is the president. Get over it already.

I killed myself many times over. I don't want to die only once, I want to to enjoy it every day.

This. We don't do suicide now. Trump's president, we do race wars.

Anything that offends. His wife called Bill Clinton a fat old bitch.

She's hot enough that she can say whatever she wants as far as I'm concerned.

Well she's not exactly a 7yo hottie.

that's because boards aren't hot

They are only cold adults. They can't warm little girls with their hands.

Where's Mika, Poke… and all the people who used to run the pedo thread? Have they forgotteb about thei pedo nature and gone straight? Like they maybe always were..

WE SUMMON MEXICO TO POST MORE NAKED DEAD SPIC KIDS

Why you always want a pedo thread Finnboy? It's not so commercial. Being a pedo is avant garde.

for i in {0..2000} ; do wget pixsense.net/themes/default/upload/1SqwertWoI60923-0-$i.jpg ;done

merry christmas

in prison

banned

Wow, I'd accept prison, you get food and a place to live, but banned form Holla Forums.. That's some life changing shit!

ikr