You can't control me! I'll smash you to fucking bits! YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD! FUCK YOU! I'll fucking kill you! I can say...

Was the "white" bit really necessary? Isn't Keanu kinda white himself?

Jesus Christ these tranny kikes. I'm surprised nobody picked this up before.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZKpFFD7aX3c?t=2m10s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alright, now what's the reason behind pointing out the Aritecht's alleged "race"? What for? Neo knows it's just a program.

He's checking matrix for (((chosen))) programs.

The Architect is the Jungian representation of the elder white patriarch who looks down upon your whiny nonsense dismissively that trannys like the Wachowski Bros hate, fear, and obsess over.

You clearly understood none of the movie. The dichotomy of red pill vs. blue pill, black vs. white, good vs. evil… all two sides of the same coin. Neo was letting the architect know that despite him being supposedly "white" aka "good", that he was the opposite side of that coin (being dressed in black). The architect needed Neo, just as Neo needed the architect, in order to fulfill their respective destinies.

None of that is in the movie.

One of which was to become SocJus, which was not the choice he ended up making.

(Of course, those monitors were not plentiful enough to accomodate the infinite possible options Neo had at his disposal)
Like, let's say:

Neo breaking one of the screens and using one of it's shards to cut a swastika into his forehead…

I may have just negated my own point.

Accidental greentext.
Wasn't quoting. Dunno how I messed that up. Sorry.

You clearly weren't paying attention. Watch it again, and this time, have an open mind.

Uh, no, those were the previous iterations of neo and their responses.

There were only 5 older iterations of Neo, and they didn't look like Keanu Reeves.

How do you know what they looked like?

They're not seen on screen, but the architect says each one was hidden in plain sight as an ordinary citizen of the matrix.

The previous crews from Zion had to find the needle in the haystack each time.

The previous crew always thought of it as just one new "the one" so of course they didn't have a profile picture to use. Zion got rebooted each time, and all the previous people but the one and his new breeding pool would die each time. They didn't know about it being the sixth time.

Also, everyone in the matrix is cloned. So there is no argument for him not looking the same, because he is the fucking same each time unless you can provide proof to the contrary. Those reactions on screen are even shown after the others were mentioned, and his different reaction is noted.

Rewatched the scene now.
I was wrong on The Architect confirming it, Sorry about that. But there are still some things that lead me to belive the other "Ones" looked different.

Watch when the architect mention that there were 5 predecesors:
youtu.be/ZKpFFD7aX3c?t=2m10s
The shot cuts to 15 screens of reactions.

You could argue the reactions are showing up more than once, and to your credit, some of the Neo's hold up three and two fingers, but the giveaway is that the screen just to the right of the middle says "there were 5 ones before me", and yet it isn't the choice the "real" Neo6 makes.

Upon reflection, could it be both?
Both potential choices and previous Neo's (potential) choices?

If so, racist Keanu may have been an older "One" who's racism was removed in the next version, or a hypothetical scenario.

What's your take on this?

Perhaps the Architect lies about how many there were each time? I don't know, I didn't catch the "there were 5 before me" coming from one of the neos on the screen until you pointed it out, lol.

Considering that the Free People that reside in Zion are nearly all black it shouldn't come as a surprise that Neo, in his enlightened cuckoldry, would hate the guy that resembles a Colonel Sanders like Southern Gentleman.

I didn't notice that either until you put me on the case.

Thanks for your time, user.
But it's past my bed time now.

Good night.

Got a good chuckle out me. (pic somewhat related)

I think I hear him say "Fucking Jew" as well. Try to listen again.

This actually raises a question.

if Zion was intentionally allowed to grow so all the rejected humans from the system would all be easilly found in one place to be eliminated why do they still have a significant hovercraft fleet?

maybe the first Zion would of had access to scavanged hovercrafts and maybe even the second Zion might of found a few but 5 times the city has been destroyed you'd think there wouldn't be any more hovercrafts

The Architect was God.

Since one of the guys turned out to be a tranny I doubt that this, while being loigical, was the desired tone of the scene.
It's mor e likley they simply wanted to shit on old ebil whitey.

They're both trannies now.

God wouldn't be frustrated by an unforeseen flaw in His plan.

God gave us free will and considers it the greatest gift to manking, the Architect finds hope and choice flaws in the design of the Matrix.

Why didn't the Matrix Reloaded end on this scene as the cliffhanger?

Why did the cliffhanger have to be a pointless subplot about Agent Smith taking over some faggot in the real world with Neo having powers outside the Matrix for some reason?

Have you READ the Old Testament?