Surviving anarchy and rebuilding society

So Holla Forums how do you plan on surviving the eventual collapse of civilization?
ITT we discuss how we'll ensure the survival of the white race

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/28055108
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This smells like another cuckchan thread

I apologise if this seems like a cuckchan thread but for us to survive we need to learn at least the basics of surviving.

You're a cuckchan thread :^)

But seriously, what's the point of building tents when there are billions of already built structures?

Society isn't going to collapse. Its just going to change.

This would do much better service as a "living off the grid" sort of thread.

In a hypothetical situation where an earthquake happens if the earthquake is strong enough it will make most pre-existing structures unstable and extremely dangerous.

over an entire world? country? what the fuck are you on, nigger?

If we want to rebuild a society without degeneracy we need to start anew

historically speaking you dont really. Obivously some people do but it mostly boils down to luck and circumstance. People lived through the collapse of Rome by running into the country side and enslaving themselves for protection, as well as subsistence farming. In this technological era, however, It will be hard to simply run

By drinking my own piss.

Daily reminder our society is like a house of cards for those saying this is unrealistic. Take one of the bottom cards out and it all comes tumbling down. Dark ages soon.

The most likely scenario is total financial collapse. TOTAL, as in, the global money supply vanishes and everyone loses their "money illusion" (An economic term referring to belief in money's value making money valuable- our entire system depends on this). It's already happening, though it may take place over several years.

Imagine the global economy is like a spiral. When it's growing, there's inherent pressure on it to keep growing and vice versa. This is why we get huge booms then deep recessions.

What I'm talking about is the downward spiral to end all downward spirals.

It's very possible, and on its way.

he was giving an example, you cuck. this is all straw-manning anyway, nobody thinks we're going to be out in the wilderness as white savages. The survival skills discussed, if not redirected to a more appropriate board, involve knowing your way around a gun and ways to stay off the grid.

Hey retards how about we actually post survival tips.
Tip 1: If you are dehydrated do not eat food until you rehydrate.
Tip 2: Even after boiling water may still contain harmful chemicals. So avoid drinking it unless it is an emergency

exactly. I'm not saying we're gonna magically lose all fucking technology and turn into niggers with spears we'll still have guns and some tech

chill out, bro.
What i'm saying is, there are always going to be structures you can live in that won't require you to go into the wilderness.

Societal collapse will likely lead to just very localized governments/gangs.
Everything won't stop but things will stop being so globalized.

It will essentially be an abrupt return to pre-global civilization. In the case of the United States it will pretty much be the "wild west" again.
Where the only laws that truly matter are the laws governing the place you're immediately in.

There was that thread yesterday I think, it mentioned they still find guns left over from WW2, still in working condition. Those things will last forever in the right conditions.

you're right, our best move is to focus on implementing the technologies we have to be self-sufficient. To thrive in the pre-globalized world you mentioned.

listen, all you need to know about what happens when society collapses is look at failed states or constantly ineffective states.

There are plenty in Afganistan
Africa is a constant reminder then.

And in each of those, you're either a powerful warlord or you're going to get fucked by one.

This user knows how to survive.

Jesus.

Thanks for the post

plenty in Afganistan == plenty in the middle east

Friendly reminder that if you don't know how to garden you're not gonna make it.

vimeo.com/28055108

>>>/out/
>>>/k/

Friendly reminder that anyone who thinks they'll be able to garden to survive rather than going stealth nomad is going to die.

Stealth nomad is the way to go tbh

it works if you can get a strong localized coalition.
You basically have to make smaller self-sustaining societies.
The big problem is that when others want to take those resources.
Basically the age-old problem of humanity all over again.

The good thing, though, is that if you can do this, if you can make it sustainable, and if you can defend it while also expanding it, you become the forefather of a new nation.

Fuck.

That's a redpill

Offense will be easier than defense in the coming survival times.

Have fun starving.

Why would you starve, you can steal/find/forage food and move on without depleting your local resources

After you're done looting abandoned buildings this isn't going to work.

During martial law looters are generally shot.

I guarantee you've never tried this if you think it's a viable option.

It's actually hard to get more than 2000 calories a day if you arent eating processed foods.