Making small talk with class mates

well I guess I'm autistic after all

A woman being an ungrateful whore who gives you AIDS and expects you to raise her child, how is that not a perfect analogy for today's society?

Wyatts are still my favourite from debut to now, We should have a mania stream

This is why I want to be a gay and am training myself in the arts of homo

GET A JOB YOU PARASITES

really? I've been sick of Bray for almost two years now. he just talks and talks and talks, but then when match time comes he always loses like a bitch

also I've found the whole Randy Wyatt thing to be really boring

In all honesty, I haven't really watched day to day since Braum was introduced and mostly watch the ppvs so maybe that's why I still like him, tbh Luke Harper is my guy more than Bray but I still like him and I have noticed the losing streak what the fuck is Vince doing, you can't be afraid of someone with a track record akin to the Hurricane. I like that they're building Braum, but they should've used Bray like they did for Braum

Yeah Randy Wyatt was gay, I wish D-Bry could wrestle so we could get a rematch of that old fued

You're doing a great job. I would have thought you were a natural.

kek

My dad paid for my college tuition before I was even born. I never had a choice. I would have rather been a plumber, believe me. I want to die every time I go to class.

is that like a month's worth of cum stored in his anus? is that healthy? fucking faggots man i swear

Let's be fair, it's a shit movie based on shit source material.

How does that even work?

i will become gay and brutally rape and pozz every single guy that i see so they know what its all about.

Why didn't you show her the prequels? They're guaranteed panty droppers.

sounds like she wanted you to fuck her instead of watching a movie.

Who the fuck wants to fuck when you're there to watch a movie? Unless it's on the activity sheet it ain't a go for me

girls are almost never direct with what they want, so things like "let's watch a movie together" = "let's go fuck." It's why netflix and chill became a thing.

…but I want to watch a movie

Make having a job seem antisocial and awkward.

You are now king of the new norm.

You and me both

Holla Forums in a nutshell

fuck thats nice. Sauce?