Lyin' Trump

Trump lying for 13 minutes straight.

Here's Hillary's youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

Enjoy your bullshitter of a president.

CUCK SHILL CTR NIGGER SPIC
There thread over

op can't inb4 cuck

you support Hillary

Because then you can't use your automatic responses and have to use your actual brain for once?

You want to call a Hillary supporter on what grounds? Being anti-Trump? I put her video, too. Oh, dear lord, what snappy name shall you call me now?

nigger

"Donald Trump Lying to the Entirety of Mozart’s Symphony No. 41"

try harder maybe they'll believe you're not a shill

Apparently it's a small loan of $14 million.

A shill would say he's American like you. I'm not American and I already said that.
And to add, my motives are out there: I'm not a supporter of Trump and I'm already telling you I'm against him. Not pretending to be with him and doubting.

Just what a true shill would say.

MSM "fact checking" is just as useful as their "polls"

anyway Trump can lie and even shoot anyone he wants, we don't care. As long as he cancels TPP/NAFTA, builds a Wall and kicks out illegals, and nominates conservative Supreme Court Justices who will BTFO abortionists and liberals it's all good.

Let's laugh at Trump and cry for the world.

Except when you have video footage proof. Gotta love it.

But you should. He duped you, amigo.

But you just said it, so you are a shill :^)

kek
no one cares, just like we don't care about his "tax returns" - – lefty cucks have nothing on him.

The whole world is going to become more fascist and nationalistic, enjoy this video about Bernouts and Hilldawgs

Of course they are. You wouldn't want the entire useless rallies and interviews to be in those videos, would you?

How would YOU do it "un-cherry" picked?

Trumps lies and social gaffs are nothing compared to Hillary's criminal lies and actions that resulted in war escalation, undermining national security, financial fraud, ISIS empowerment and murders.

Hillary was literally in cahoots with pedophile satanists as well.

Does it make you feel better posting this shit here? I can't imagine why you'd take the time to do so.
What, so you can shove it in the faces of a couple hundred Trump supporters on Holla Forums?
What a waste of time and energy.
That is, unless you get paid to do it.

I've watched over 20 or 30 of his rallies. I think I know him better than you.

this^
We literally averted WW3 with Russia cause Hillary's schemes unraveled

Hillary had no "social gaffs" (or not as much), yet she's a nation destroyer, correct?

Trump has never held a public office (one of his main points), so he hasn't had the chance to fuck up any country. These "social gaffs" will turn into world wars.

In a lot of ways, yes. But apparently I know of what you don't know of, and vice-versa.
Well, here is select footage of the rallies again, compiled into a neat little video, along with things he has said that contradicted them, showing his blatant lies.

Isn't just so nice to learn more about your president elect?

Does it make you feel better posting this shit here? I can't imagine why you'd take the time to do so.
What, so you can shove it in the faces of a couple hundred Trump supporters on Holla Forums?

But it does matter. How did you even infer that? I saw last night how just 15 votes were separating Hillary and Donald at one point in NH.

A lot of dumb things make me feel better. I'm sure you can relate.

You forgot the sage this time.

Interdasting.
Keep sage negateding for me, friendo.

OP, thanks for fact checking.

Not even american.

Social gaffs about "grabbing women by the pussy" or exaggerating how smart you were in the past don't cause wars.
Hillary already orchestrated a pointless war with Libya and Ghaddafi when she was in office, which created a vacuum for ISIS to grow and civil war. This was at the time when Ghaddafi was trying to create a pan-african currency that didn't rely on the US dollar or international finance. Of course this couldn't happen so they took him out and used some bullshit reasons, just like they tried to do with Assad.
She was one of the biggest voices to attack Assad, and biggest reasons ISIS became so powerful in Libya and Syria.
She took money from the Saudis while knowing they were funding ISIS at the same time, we have the wikileaks emails to prove this. She's a total warmonger of the highest order, her Clinton Foundation is a slush fund that fucked up Haiti, stole money and is part of a "pay-to-play" scheme where she takes bribes in exchange for political favors or job offers, Obama has a similar scheme. Furthermore Obama has been provoking the Russians in Europe with his MDS and infringing on their air-space in Syria and top military Generals have said that if Obama keeps fighting the russians for air-space this will result in war. Obama was hoping Hillary would win this election so she could continue his efforts in the middle-east to topple Assad, to expand his MDS in Europe and to generally fuck with the Russians.
And judging by how Hillary was running her campaign she was VERY eager to use the Russians as a scapegoat, paint them as "evil" meddlers, basically escalate a very unstable relationship with them. Putin and his advisors breathed a sigh of relief when Trump won, we basically avoided WW3. It's insane.

People don't realize wtf is going on because the MSM just tells them bullshit, surface level crap, if you actually knew what happens behind the scenes and checked HIllary's record she is an abomination and evil as evil gets.

She lost the election and left her supporters hanging, she didn't even have the decency or respect to address them somehow. Even if she was too emotional to give a proper "concession speech" she could've gotten on stage and said something…She doesn't give a fuck about anyone but herself and her foundation.

I saw Obama at a oval office in DC yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my presidency, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to make america great again I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen nuclear bombs in his hands without security clearance.
The agent at the door was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need the codes for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the football.
When he took one of the bombs and started arming it multiple times, he stopped him and told him to arm them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After he armed each bomb and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
Weird as fuck.

True. Now Trump is going for the next level of lies: Nation level.
A liar is a liar.

but he kept cutting me off and going if if if if if if if if if if if if if

This is fairly insignificant dirt compared to Hillary.

You're right; he hasn't had the chance to show us what lies he's capable of.
He's never been a politician.

People know what they get with Hillary, an evil, lying, warmonger. who said in her emails that she tells the public one thing and does another in private.

Trump was a wild-card, he talked a good talk, he wasn't afraid to speak his mind and go off-script and be politically incorrect.

It's better to take a risk on Trump than certainly get a corrupt and evil politician, one we know has been useless and harmful for the last 25 years.

Lefties BTFO

Trump hasn't had 25 years to show us his corruption.
I'm sure at some point in time in the past you could say this about her, too. But she turned out corrupt anyways, didn't she?

Ignorance can be educated. Greed, evil, corruption, and sociopathy is probably a lot harder to fix.
Give him credit where it's due, the guy is a diplomat- a figurehead. A realist that doesn't deny our country is shit while retaining confidence that it can be healed.

Enjoy having Achmed's migrant cock up your ass.

He's been in business longer than that. You can be corrupt without being a politician.
But Hillary's campaign couldn't find any significant dirt on Trump, that's why the media kept repeating his "politically incorrect" social gaffs, and asking for his "tax returns", oh and near the end they started paying women to call him a rapist, kek…

No one cares about his social gaffs or his tax returns. We know he didnt pay taxes for the last 18 years because he used a loop-hole that every rich guy uses who endures huge losses…Warren Buffet used the sameshit. etc

Trump is almost 70 and he's pretty damn clean for a billionaire celebrity.

Well, that's not the guy's name, but I still want his cock up my ass.

Stop the press!
It was a choice between to terrible candidates and the lesser evil won.

*two

wew

fewer

Hillary is literally evil.
Trump is not evil, he's a decent and normal person tbh.

Well I guess it depends on what you consider the most important issues, for me it's foreign policy. Trump is defiantly better than Hilary in that respect as he doesn't want to help ISIS overthrow Assad further destabilizing the region and increasing tensions with Russia and China.

Oh shit, I forgot this election was meant to be all about identity politics and social issues and here I am thinking about long term global ramifications.

Corruption comes with power.

But you know what? I will give him credit. He IS smart. Despite what everyone said, despite the mockery, he won. Tactics straight out of Art of War. Getting all the spotlight to himself in a field of 17 Republican candidates to wipe them out of the race one by one. He is smart, and evil can be smart.

Wew

Those "useless rallies" got him the victory that you're currently crying about.
:^)

You don't understand the point.

Yeah, both president sux. But they didn't vote for trump, they voted against hilary, they voted against a nuclear war.

nigger

Wikileaks already did that for Clinton and it was 33000 emails

And people voted against Trump for the same reason.
They don't believe he has the temper of a president.

I will also enjoy knowing you cry yourself to sleep over Hillarys loss.

FTFY

haha he's president and there is nothing you can do CTR