What events ultimately lead up to your decision to vote for Trump?

What events ultimately lead up to your decision to vote for Trump?

So much more that I might add later. I am not optimistic that trump will resolve every one of those issues, but I am confident he will tackle the most important.

The liberal left sjws have fucked our children's minds and we need to undo the damage that has been done before these shitass millennial sjws turn this country upside-down in the next 4 to 12 years

I voted for Bob Whitaker

I'm gonna be honest…

A couple others I forgot

wait
you actually believe internet meme issues were decisive rather than the state of your economy, wage squeezing, state level corruption, your foreign policies with perpetual wars and so on?

I didn't vote for Trump. If Hillary had won I woudn't be saying "I wish I had voted for Trump"

But I'm do damn glad Hillary didn't win.
Here's hoping for some real equality.

I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.

TPP, globalist expansion and relentless wars.

If you vote due to social issues you just might be retarded.

Trump would be a pretty silly candidate for someone angry about wage squeezing. He's all about "free market" even if it means people starve on the streets.

The fact that neither established major party wanted him in office is what convinced me.

If they can't manipulate him, he can clean house and get rid of the people who have always acted as if they were above the law.

this

tell his voters he told he'd "bring back the jobs", i know he's full of shit
still more valid reason than what OP is listing

Sick of the political correctness in the country. And I want more durable products that are 'Made in the USA'

you can say what you want about Trump but he's not going to go on a homo/ethnic killing spree, they're not even going to be touched. The worst we're going to get is a wall which Mexico already has in the south and an immigration shutdown from countries associated with terrorism atleast until they've chilled out.

If they kept bernie then trump would have likely gotten 350 electoral votes tbqh

he was the more popular candidate apparently, but he did post about the gender wage gap recently so we know he's retarded

In the very beginning Trump talked about illegals and anchor babies. Cuckservative republicans were too afraid to even bring up the word "immigration". Fucking cowards. But Trump changed all of that. He didn't give a flying fuck about the race card or the pussy pass. That is courage. That is strength. America needs a fighter that isn't afraid to get his hands bloody in a fight.

Political correctness and the left in general.

"Not all Mexicans are rapists! Charged with rape"

The same can be said about white men. So by your logic, all white men are rapists, since there are plenty of white men charged with rape. Such as the guy with a mug shot I just posted.

All I fucking needed.

No it can't.

Was he an illegal American in Mexico? No. Your point is retarded and so are you.

also, you fucking idiot, that's his logic, its the irony in the claim.

Make all the excuses you want, but men of all races have been registered as sex offenders. Whether or not he lives in Mexico is irrelevant to the point, because this has nothing to do with location you idiot. You're a hypocrite.

He was charged with attempted rape. He's an ugly piece of shit. No underage girl wants to sleep with him.

I just fucking said that. LOL But yes it is irony.

Funny thing is, I know a guy who is Latino. He's married. Has kids. Never committed a crime a day in his life. He owns a home and he runs his own business. So are all Latinos rapists? No.

Now I know this white guy. He's been charged with rape. He's stalked multiple women downtown. He's homeless and jobless. He's the guy in the mugshot.

It has absolutely everything to do with it, you fucking retard. Illegal immigration is all about location. How stupid are you?

Those aren't "excuses", dummy. They are irrefutable facts. If you illegally enter Mexico, that's a crime. The Federales will arrest you. Period.

You are the hypocrite. You are completely unable to understand simple concepts such as fairness. Americans cannot illegally invade Mexico to commit crimes, but when Mexicans do it to Americans, you call us racist for trying to stop it.

False. Has nothing to do with location. Has everything to do with your hate towards Latinos. But white people are just as guilty of rape as any other race. You sir are the hypocrite.

You salt nourishes me

Another American in America. You fucking retard.

It's like talking to a brick wall. You can't even understand the idea that entering another country illegally is a crime. Illegal immigration is fucking illegal. If you can't get that through your thick skull, then you are hopeless.

So you're saying that illegal immigrants do in fact rape people?

It really wasn't a huge decision. I just remembered my ABCs.

always beat cunts?

angry bitches cry?

#BasedBenzoCarson dropping out of the race. Trump was always my second choice tbh.

The libtards are actually more worried about GLBT rights than World War III……

"""CRY HARDER BITCHES"""

TPP, memes, and libtard tears.

He was, by far and wide, the candidate that is the least likely to ban/restrict firearms, and I have a fucking huge collection of firearms.

I know being a single issue voter is shit but I basically am. Johnson had zero chance of winning so I figured I'd throw my lot in with the one that does.

Seriously though, I'll vote for fucking any candidate that doesn't want to ban firearms. It just so happens that almost (not always but seriously, almost every time) wind up voting straight ticket Republican.

I voted Trump because I was sick of having the country run by a party so disconnected from reality that they demonize the very core of Americanism in order to pander to minorities. A party so disconnected from reality they willfully nominate a conservative warmonger because she has a vagina.

Trump was literally the ONLY Republican nominee that could've destroyed such a twisted, disconnected regime. But at the end of the day it wasn't the Republicans that led to Trumps victory, it was the sheer shallow disconnect from the American people that were the Democrats that let to Trumps victory.

The democrats were so disconnected from reality this time that everyone in the mainstream democrat-dominated media was predicting a unanimous Hillary victory. They haven't been this far removed in a long time. And you know what the best part is? I think the democratic party is going to be damaged for years to come. If Trump does not get a 2nd victory after this one another Republican surely will. Because the only direction the democrats have to go from this point is in the direction of Bernie Sanders. The democrats would essentially need their own version of Trump to shake them in line. And I just can't see this happening anytime soon with the direction they are ultimately headed. I can easily see the Green party taking the dems place at this point. I honestly believe it is that bad

I voted for him because I want the niggers, spics, and sand niggers away from the white pussy. They need to stick to fucking goats and little nigger boys