==If Brexit, why not Texit?==

BRIT/POL/ AND BURGERS GET IN HERE
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/19/texas-secession-movement-brexit-eu-referendum
WE MEME'D SECESSION, LADS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anson_Jones
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_v._White
tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/mga02
statutes.legis.state.tx.us/SOTWDocs/PE/htm/PE.9.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hold your horses, bud. Trump may get elected and MAGA so until that happens we should probably wait up

not to mention that the secession movement is completely and utterly hopeless as of right now

The guardian is so asshurt about trump that they want to create problems before he is ellected.

Reminds me of that time pre ww2 Germany stopped a bolshevek uprising before it could get out of control.

Texit more like the Mexit

Still, it couldn't hurt to get started on the wall around the rest of Texas while Trump gets to work on the one with Mexico.

Nice trips.

Because Texas is a non-white state.

This

If we don't get Trump into the whitehouse, I expect a Texit the day after the election.

There will be civil war if he isn't elected so I suppose Texas will be the first to go, many will follow soon after. Hell, if my state doesn't decide to follow Texas I'll move to Texas because this union is a farce.

Is there actually any part of the US Constitution or anything else that allows a state to leave the union? An American version of Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty.

I was just thinking this today user.

Greg Abbott seems sympathetic to secession. He is setting up a Texas gold reserve and has promised to nullify all unconstitutional gun control laws. Sadly the Repulicuck party of Texas rejected having a non-binding vote to see if Texans would vote in favor of secession. The Texas nationalist movement gained enough signatures to put it to a committee vote but the committee shot it down after Republican Congressmen and senators from Texas told the committee not to embarrass them in D.C.

As of now Secession is dead in the water, but if Trump loses and Hillary starts to pass sweeping gun control, Its Texit time. We could care less if its illegal or not.

Texas has the right to secede because they were a separate country before joining the USA. Our state flag can be flied at the same height as the American flag.
That said, a texit right now would be idiotic. It's literally d&c at its finest.

Texas could be the catalyst for the destruction of the union and full on war with the federal government. If the feds can be defeated then you have the possibility of a white ethno state on the north American continent

nothing a little mass deportation can't fix

:^)

these cuck politicians need to hang

fuck I wish it was still the wild west

you don't need a "right to secede"
what is DC gonna do? send the fucking army? good luck motivating a bunch of gun-toting rednecks to kill other like-minded gun-toting rednecks

Ah right, interesting. It's a good option on the table if Trump somehow fails.

No, absolutely, utterly no.

I won't let you limp dick faggots succeed. I hate you faggots who want to split America up.

Fuck off.

kys faggot

What are the demographics?

not too bad, and it will be better when illegal spic is kill

wow you're right let's split Europe and America into 90000 different countries

That's a great idea

I don't support the EU, I support countries exiting the EU and self determinating, I just think it's better if these countries were strong, if the secessionists are strong enough to break away I'm fine with that.

Also

You're right user, we should make a giant supercountry out of all the world's nations

There's nothing wrong with a cultural people being united

Yes, lets.

That image doesn't support your argument the way you seem to think it does…. But stay salty.

I like salty cuck.

Eurocuck detected

Are you implying Texans and Californians share the same culture? Are you implying the North and South have the same culture? America is Yugoslavia, but with more people.

Words which were implied to be in your mouth already, by your own mouth, you stupid salty fagyot. ;^

not eurocuck

America is a different case, do you really want it broken up though?

ok

Kill yourself Fed-cuck.

united States > United States

Lincoln was a dipshit who didn't finish up, and now we've got a mulatto nation that's to him and his stupid fucking Union.

The Union was a mistake, united States or GTFO, stupid salty Fed cuck.

Honestly, as someone that's lived in Texas all my life, I want to say that this is the stupidest idea that keeps coming up. That's just my opinion. I'm not backing this up with logic or shit, but if Texas were to leave the US we'd be fucked by the Mexicans.

cucknadian? Mexicuck? Dominican Recucklican? Are you just a yank that's never traveled?

if it's assfucking my state, yes

this tbh smh wbu idk fam

I'm American, Yank. (family's lived here for 4 generations)

Deport minorities
America can be like it was in the 50s again

Will you be happy or would you still want secession? Because the south frankly got themselves into that situation on their own account.

I'm sure you'd think of some solution
Gunz / fences

Ya right dipshit. Not all moves with a pawn in chess are good or bad. It depends on whats happening. Stop shilling the meme of absolutes schlomo.

If Texas actually tried to secede, the Military would bomb the hell out of it and kill everybody,.

summer pls go

Of course I'm salty people want to succeed from my country are you autistic?

If Texas leaves now they'll be Brazil 2.0. They need to get uncucked before they can separate imo

Remember to report all kikes. Remember to report all dichotomies.

Won't happen.
You know it won't happen.
And where did this shut start?
Same place your shit tier union did fagmo.

Trying to deport this non-whites will tear the nation apart in the same way, regardless.

Still secede, and I'm not even from the South.

Hell, Texas is like 45%+ non-white, so their secession basically IS deporting the muds.

Full o shit Unioncuck.

Go suck Lincolns cock some more, maybe get a nigger citizen to top you while your eating Federal taint.

or GTFO fedcuck.

Texas, you faggots can't even manage to get rid of your income tax. Get on Tennessee and Florida's level.

I can't wait for Texas to secede after Trump is elected.
Emperor Cruz will declare war on America and Emperor Trump is going to kick his ass and purge the spic infestation.

Oh, and btw, my family has been here since before the united States were a thing, and you don't understand what it even means to be American.

Probably some fucking daigo or slavmutt to boot, eh?

m8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 looks like you can't handle the memes :^)

on a serious note you are a retard, Texas succeeding and becoming a nation =/= the US fucking exploding and turning into 50+ small countries

how is that relevant

that would not happen

seceding fml

Why didn't they just deport them back to Africa? After all, this country was for specifically white men up until a itme. (? can't find that image right now) And it kept it's cohesion for a number of years after that, but even by the 50s symptoms of Jewish subversion were already present, like the decline in good art, and the rise of equality movements.

If fucking only.

Because Lincoln got himself merc'd like a bitch before he finished the job, and then the abolitionists used his death to push their agenda. There's probably more to it, but that's where I started.

Pic related. You are correct.
The united States were a white conglomeration - with the coming of the Union, of the United Stars, that all ended.

Dude, it started way, way earlier than that.

Look into Jacob Schiff.

Look into the Friends of the Indian.

This equality shit being taken even-remotely seriously all began with what transpired immediately after Lincoln, and what he'd created allowed the virulence of such notions to be spread and enforced more easily/effectively.

I am a descendant of Anson Jones,the last president of Texas.

He shot himself in my hometown because he lost his beloved Texas to the US.

I will pick up his cross if Trump isn't elected.

The United States were a mistake.

Secession may well be the required remedy.

Will trump win?

Pic unrelated.

What about "If Hillary then Texit" as a slogan.

Threaten to break up the union if she wins.

Get that trending you burgers! Tremendous leverage.

Oh yeah I know it started way earlier, I was saying even in the 50s which is considered a good time in America, things were still shit.

Here's a 142,4 million dollar piece of (((modern art))) btw

I'd honestly be ok with that, because if Hillary becomes president we're fucked anyway.

Modern art is just money laundering user

#IfHillaryThenTexit

#TrumpOrTexit

Take your pick burger anons and get it trending.

If Trump wins I'm moving to you. If he loses its Russia.

Texan here. I will assist.

Maybe something like "Secession before Clinton".

Please do. Seriously. I'm begging you and any other anons who are considering doing this or similar. If Trump is not elected there must be something done. This is the point of no return. the event horizon for the United States.

That is a great idea. Trump or Texit, Secession before Clinton, If Hillary Then Texit

I'll throw a petrol bomb for you user ;)

fbi im just joking plz no

I'd be willing to move to Texas if Texit tbh lads. I'm in North Carolina and if we don't follow your lead along with GA, TN, MI and AL then we're fucked anyway. We have two options - Form a new Confederacy with Texas at the helm, or each form our own states and be more of trade partners than a Confederacy. But if the 2nd option the Union would likely stomp us, so I'm not quite sure what we should do.

The spic infestation is the only reason succession is being discussed.

They're just going to give it to Mexico and turn it into another shithole.

Meanwhile in reality, he helped the annexation take place and shot himself because he didn't get elected to the US Senate.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anson_Jones

That's what the kikes want you to believe, dumbass.

Of the three #TrumpOrTexit is the most catchy but #IfHillaryThenTexit might appeal more to normies.

Have you lads really thought this through?

do you have a source for this meme

Here's why:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_v._White

Texas v. White, 74 U.S. 700 (1869) was a significant case argued before the United States Supreme Court in 1869.[1] The case involved a claim by the Reconstruction government of Texas that United States bonds owned by Texas since 1850 had been illegally sold by the Confederate state legislature during the American Civil War. The state filed suit directly with the United States Supreme Court, which, under the United States Constitution, retains original jurisdiction on certain cases in which a state is a party.

In accepting original jurisdiction, the court ruled that, legally speaking, Texas had remained a United States state ever since it first joined the Union, despite its joining the Confederate States of America and its being under military rule at the time of the decision in the case. In deciding the merits of the bond issue, the court further held that the Constitution did not permit states to unilaterally secede from the United States, and that the ordinances of secession, and all the acts of the legislatures within seceding states intended to give effect to such ordinances, were "absolutely null".[2]

This shit, or at least along these lines, is why it's a dumb idea for Texans to get secession happy just yet. Sure, in theory it would be a good thing if shit hits the fan but we are possibly in the process of uncucking the whole country. Why would you leave when things are starting to get good?

If this does happen though I seriously doubt it will only be Texas, and I don't see why there wouldn't be another confederacy that would rise in that case. But I doubt it would go through, doesn't anyone remember the secession petitions back when King Nigger was reelected that basically got ignored?

Sure. California and certain parts of Oregon/Washington can be its only little People's Republic, New York and surrounding areas can be a progressive dystopia, and Minnesota can go full Sweden without affecting anybody else. In fact, I think Canada should break up also and join up with the newly forming republics and countries making up the former USA.

It'll be easier to control the flow of worthless left-wingers if you can ban them from traveling to your country than it is to ban them from your state.

Are you so sure? Your gimp of a governor endorsed Cruz as vicar of Israel.

Important question.

Chili.

WITH OR WITHOUT BEANS?

at least 50% certain. I do doubt it though.

With, obviously. What kind of subhuman doesn't eat their chili with beans?

unless you're makin' a metaphor for spics in which case no beans all the way

Texans.

nah son, you're eating it wrong.

It's true though, Texan Chili is without beans. Everybody knows that.

not if you want it to taste good

also since when has there been a rule about putting beans in your chili

So, let me get this straight, Texans want to leave the USA and become an independent nation state? Way to become the next Mexico. Pretty funny tbh

This is partly true. He did kill himself after being snubbed..but he did not exactly want Texas to be annexed:
"President Anson Jones handed over the reins of state government to Governor James Pinckney Henderson having declared "The final act in this great drama is now performed; the Republic of Texas is no more.""

"President Anson Jones called the Texas Congress to meet on June 16, 1845, and a convention of elected delegates was assembled on July 4. He placed before both bodies the choice of annexation or independence recognized by Mexico. Both Congress and the convention voted for annexation. A state constitution, drawn up by the convention, was ratified by popular vote in October 1845 and accepted by the United States Congress on December 29, 1845, the date of Texas's legal entry into the Union. "

tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/mga02

Anson was interested in hearing what Britian had to offer: "President John Tyler, concluding that Texas must not become a satellite of Great Britain, proposed annexation. After some sparring, Houston consented to the negotiation of a treaty of annexation, which was rejected by the United States Senate in June 1844. "

Sam Houston was the one for annexing.

"Texas can survive without America,America can't survive without Texas."

Not really, no.

When the Jews assassinate Donald Trump this may become an option.
My money is on they blame it on 'ISIS' and then suggest, "Hey look we have this awesome candidate over here, "Paul Ryan". He might be against the second amendment, free-speech, and white people in general, but don't worry! Hes pro-big business!'

Too many illegal aliens with voting rights. Welfare keeps them in line. Texas is going to become the next California. Accept that and move on.

Ill never forgive black people.

u wot m8?

After Texas voted for Ted Cruz, we don't want ya.

Commiefornia and Jew York voted for the Golden Don, step it up Texas.

Not economically feasible for the United States, you're our 2nd largest producer of domestic petroleum.

I think we can forgive them if they elect Trump in Nov.

Texas has voted Republican in the last nine presidential elections. If we screw it up this time, pic related.

Maybe, maybe not. More defeatism.

t. yankee

We are still setting up gold bank. Relax and buy guns n ammo fellow Texans. We might be able to do it peacefully.

Considering most secessionist arguments I've heard also call upon ideas that the Confederacy was fighting for states' rights, comment on this video.

Reported for defeatism.

Texas should leave America.
Fight a nuclear war with Mexico until they're gone.
Then rejoin America.

I would support it but I honestly think there are to many spics and most Texans are cucked civic nationalists who would never kick them out MUH TEJANO

You honestly think the US gubmint is going to allow a state (especially one as big and vital as Texas) to secede without a fight?

Get the fuck outta here.

First of all, Texas is so full of spics and niggers, you're gonna have problems. Second, Texas is the only thing holding the US from becoming completely pozzed. If TX leaves, the US crumbles around it, and Texas doesn't want that.

Texas leaving the cucks means no more gib me dats in Texas, means mad rush by spics and niggers to cuck territory for the gib me dats, Texas would become White majority overnight.

well, you have a point, except for the fact that the majority of the people who take gibsmedats in this country are white, and that's even excluding the farmers and all the income tax subsidies to middle-class and wealthy people. So, the niggers might go, but you'll have JoBob and JimBo organizing bread riots.

Fail attempt at trying to win the argument, majority of welfare leeches in Texas are spics by a country mile, followed by niggers. jobob and jimbo will have the pick of the litter for job options with spics and quotas out of the way.

Texas wont secede. But the problem is much bigger than that, the people hooked on welfare wont just go to another place peacefully, to try to find a job when they have never worked in their entire lives. If there is an economic crash, and there will be, you can expect groups of feral niggers and mestizos battling in the streats, looting, raping, and killing. When the crash will happen? only the jew knows.

Yes they will, their options will be stay in Texas with no gib me dats or run to states still in cucked murica where the gib me dats still flow free.

[citation needed] (illegals getting health care don't count; the Trumpenfuhrer is kicking them out anyway) I know you're wrong for the US as a whole. No one is trying to "win" anything except you, Paco. Discussions are about learning, not winning. Tame your boner; calm your mind. You cannot think clearly when you get excited like that. And, if you cannot think, you cannot meme.

Let's get some numbers, big papa. You're trying to make the point.

This. I don't think economic crash is coming. Actually, its probably more likely if we send them back. We should make sure to organize to take shit over if that happens.

Texas is a majority non-white if you count illegals. They'll riot. And, if you just start killing them indiscriminately, then the US of Cuck will use that as a pretext to invade due to "humanitarian crisis." And, if they don't Mexico might.

You clearly haven't thought things through, my friend. It's okay. We were all like that when we were 19

No state will be allowed to leave

False. For most of the programs blacks alone are receiving 40%-45% of the programs. Whites just barely constitute a majority of recipients… if you forget to break out hispanic whites from non-hispanic whites. Then you find out that non-hispanic whites only get 35% of the benefits for some anti-poverty programs. :(

I was never talking about US welfare as whole, that was you trying your strawman to win the argument.

Are you stupid? 60% spics in Texas. The only reason Whites are a majority on welfare overall in the US is because of demographics while per capita are a minority on welfare. Simply taking these two facts into account gets you the answer.

Fantasy. This is what wetbacks are up against: statutes.legis.state.tx.us/SOTWDocs/PE/htm/PE.9.htm

Isn't the EU sort of like the USA? A unity of separate states. Because honestly each state in the USA could be its own country.

No one is trying to win anything, little Timmy. Now quit masturbating over your daddy's guns, and let's have a real policy discussion.

That is, if you are capable.

Do you have any data on that? I'd love to see a citation so I can set the record straight.

Also, tbh fam, whites still get a lot more if you include the mortgage interest tax deduction and farm subsidies, but whatevs…

EU is more blatant about being a tyranny.

You are faggot. Talking about spics and niggers on welfare in Texas and you start crying about welfare for all of the US. Fail.

You really don't know how to have a civil conversation, do you?

You made an assertion. Now, back it up with evidence, you knuckle-dragging troglodyte.

Yeah they're obviously very different but the same general idea. A binding of many different states into a giant union.

Okay, let me go over the list of why that's a terrible idea (from a Texas native's standpoint).

Texas has never had the right to secede. While this is a popular myth Texans like to beat their chest over, it's not true. What Texas CAN do, and without Senate approval at that, is split into 5 states. Also, that state flag can be the same height thing isn't true either. Texans are just assholes who take that 'must be lower' clause to mean only an inch or two. It helps shut up idiot fucking Texans by tossing them a metaphorical bone, so the federal government doesn't say anything about it.

Texas is the home state of more people in the military than any other. Using the military if Texas seceded wouldn't work. However, Texas also imports most of it's drinking water from other states. Texas secedes, all the Fed has to do is turn off the tap, and wait a couple of days.

is completely correct. Mexico fucking salivates at the thought of Texas seceding. They want it back, bad. If you don't believe me, look up the beaner protests that support Texas going back to Spicland.

The last time secession talk started to get ground, which was when whitehouse.org got that petition that got over 120,000 signatures, then Governor Rick Perry (Who used to threaten secession whenever he wanted something from the federal government) made it a point to go on national TV and say that secession was not a possibility, it was a stupid idea, and Texas would never attempt to split the Union. Greg Abbot was pretty much his chosen successor.

I like that 'If Hillary then Texit' thought, but it has some flaws. 1. Texas sure as hell isn't going to vote Hillary to begin with. 2. The rest of the country (I know this is a shocker) DOESN'T LIKE TEXAS. They think we're arrogant fools out of touch with reality. A slogan like that would only galvanize Hillary supporters.

This.

Texans are so jingoistic about their own state that they will derail a thread about their own secession to talk about chili. Also,
"Everyone who knows beans about chili knows chili ain't got beans" -Every Texan I know

The spics in Texas vote Republican. The hipsters in Austin vote democrat.

The rest of this thread is full of idiotic Texas jingoism completely disconnected from reality.
How?
The hell they are. It's the blacks.
gonna need any fucking proof on that. Most other Americans I talk to would be fucking fine with Texas leaving. (Remember, most of the country doesn't LIKE US)

It's not going to happen, and if by some miracle Texas actually attempts it, getting them to return, hats in hand and begging for forgiveness will be laughably pathetic.

You havent understood my post, Texas cant secede. In the event of someting happening, it will be nationwide, and people on welfare will loot and kill before going back to Mexico to live amont themselves by their own means.

he doesn't understand anything but calling names. user apparently isn't very bright

You don't know how to think? Whites have only ever been a majority on welfare because of demographic majority, while being per capita minority. Do you understand the significance of that? Do you realize what that means for Texas being only 40% White?

Can.

No, they'll run to states still in murica, as I pointed out in the post you replied to but apparently didn't read.

evidence, Jimbo. Evidence.

you have to go back paco.

L.O.L. Basically this.

still waiting, JoBob

That is evidence, paco.

You mean a state which is very conservative election after election and nonwhites hold almost zero political and economic power?

Any secession is good, and it's even better when it's a right wing state like Texas that can actually deal with its nonwhite problem. Anybody who attempts to defend the continued existence of the jewish union in any form if Trump doesn't win is a shill, no exceptions.

LMAO

:^)))))))))))))))))))

The niggers may leave and even some of the beaners but most beaners that I know aren't lazy (at least, not too lazy to work). Most of them that I know bust their asses doing shit tier manual labor. If we want to spics out, we have to do it ourselves.

:^)

what is the source of this meme

I think so. The only thing is EU members are allowed to leave.

Dude, the militia could deal with Mexico, much less the military Texas would have at its disposal once it seceded.

What's Mexico going to do, raise the price of meth and oranges sold on the side of the road?

even if you put roach traps all over your house, they'd still rather live in there than outdoors, if they can

it's going to take one hell of a change to make Mexicans prefer Mexico to the USA

like even gas chambers aren't going to scare them off

I lived in Texas for a couple of years and moved out exactly ten years ago. How much has it changed in every day life? I lived in Dallas.

Think of what it would do to the world economy if Texas left. It could trigger the forever depression. Only the niggest niggers would survive. Trump has to win now. The fate of the world depends on it.

Yes, it's great idea.

Seceding from the U.S… with worse demographics than the U.S.

Mestizo socialist Venezuelan state in 20 years.

Texas should leave and take their beaners with them.

In fact, you can have all the beaners. I insist.

Anyone against the idea of secession is anti-American and pro-redcoat tory scum

Kill yourself, kike. Balkanization is kike control.

You're the type of basic bitch who've said back in 1994 "The govt will never burn down that compound in Waco and murder innocent men, women and children! It's inconceivable!"

You haven't fully digested the Redpill yet, friend. It's still stuck in your throat.