Salt thread

Harvest the salt while you can!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/sOZZT
facebook.com/events/1051638361648206/?active_tab=discussion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So how many ppl said they would go to canada.
lets make a list and start advicing them to pack their bags

bout tree fiddy

The show's not over. Trump is still pretty much at war with the Republican Party establishment. Watching Trump fight the Republican leadership is going to be like watching Godzilla fight King Ghidorah.

Not going to happen, Ananamas will save them.

what are they even on about?

Contribooting

I can't wait to rev up the ovens and massacre the degenerates.

Even more white?
Caaan dooo!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I introduce to you the Salt Mines:

imgur.com/a/sOZZT

@Bobby, at least it wont be some HC finger basing of the internal organs by garlic fingers.

We might just keep it that way too

This chick is a moron. Apparently, our democratic processes are fascist. Of course, you know own that, if the presidency, house, and Senate were all Democrat now, everything would be totally okay

Whites are a minority in Canada.

Source: Canadian

How does one reap the salt instead of feeling hatred towards the dense masses who don't understand what a blessing Trump is to our country?

0/10 usernames censored

fuck you

i donĀ“t see that as a bad thing
atleast rest of us can spam the kek outta them

Not trying to get this linked back to me by one of you sloppy faggots admitting that this was posted to 8ch and showing the screencap.

I'm literally the only person on her/his friend's list that uses this website and holds conservative values.

Employers check your facebook. And I actually have a decent job, one I'd like to keep.

I'm censoring names for the same reasons I don't post my political opinions to facebook.

Hey so salty Hillary supporters have a rally planned in vancouver. Suggestions?
Here's the chat for shitpost: facebook.com/events/1051638361648206/?active_tab=discussion

MOAR

asked if he/she filed a police report- asked what the person looked like- desperately trying to cover her ass now.

good to see the stars are anti immigration too.

Is that bitch really calling for Anonymous to help save her from Trump?

What happened to the Internet Hate Machine? Now they're the hero of the far-left agenda? I realize Cuckchan was cucked, but surely the entirety of the Interwebs was not? Is Russia the only place with non-pussy-starved faggots left?

We have now elected people I didn't vote for! Textbook Fascism!

Holy shit, it's like he surfaced from the pit of retards and got a thin breath of reason before he dove back down.

All the moral fags who were pro arab spring did this

Not really. It stands for arabs taking their countries back from oppressive, corrupt governments

Because you're a faggot with a sandy nu-gina? OK, thanks, got it.

Here's a good look at the guy up top. Can't find much salt on his facebook, mostly lengthy blogpost and cryptic stuff.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!

Secede. Get the fuck out and never return. No one is going to coming chasing after you fuckers.

Its not their country, they invaded those countries the same way they invaded europe.

This